Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The one that got away (victim needed)

My first rape was nearly ten years ago. Since then I have committed dozens, maybe even hundreds more. They have tended to blend together. A mix of screams, sounds, and feelings jumbled together in my memory. Except one, one that I remember perfectly. The only one that was interrupted two years ago. My normal pattern is to stalk a target for weeks maybe months at a time. But I had seen her on the subway, alone that night. She looked so perfect that I had to have her and it was so late, the area was deserted. Who would possibly stop me? When she got off, I followed her. Attacked her, had her on her hands and knees naked in front of me, about to enter her, a knife at her throat. Then some fucking goodie two shoes saw us. Stopped me. I had to run.

The only attack that left me unsatisfied. Since then I chose victims that looked like her, trying to sated my hunger for her. Nothing worked. I had to have this one woman, just to get her out of my system. So I dedicated time, tracking her down. Two weeks ago, I got lucky, and I found her. And this time, there will be no interruptions, I stuck to a schedule, following her, learning everything there is to know.

Tonight I stand outside her door, about to exorcise that demon, the one that got away.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It had been almost a year since I had almost been raped. Counciling hadn't done anything for me, I still was having nightmares. The incident had changed my whole life. I never went out at night any more. I wore very conservative clothing, low heals and hid my body in a jacket or sweater. I just worked and went back home and I had no social life at all. I was afraid the rapist would come back to get me. My door held three kinds of locks, my windows were always shut even on the hotest days.

I pulled my shades down as I took off my clothing and hung them up. I unbound my long blonde hair from its bun and brushed it out. My hair waved down my back and over my shoulders as I walked naked to the bathroom and started the shower. I picked up the shampoo and scrubbed my hair and then I washed my body. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body, the upper part of my large breasts spilled out of the towel as I sat down at my vanity table and brushed my hair.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-15-2009 at 05:32 PM.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One thing I learned from my weeks of shadowing her was that just like me, she couldn't get the attack out of her head. Almost every day, straight home from work, with no contact with anyone else. Completely cutting herself off from the rest of the world. Unfortunately for her, that will make her sudden disappearance much harder to spot, and take so much longer to notice. Although I did miss the way she had displayed her body before. Now it is all conservative clothes, but no matter, I still remember what she looks like.

The lights in the house are almost completely out, shades drawn tight. While it probably makes her feel safe, it allows me to get close to the house without being noticed. Even though she has three separate locks on the door, they are cheap and I make short work of them. The door swings inward and I enter the house just as I hear the sound of running water cutting off. Either stepping into a bath or getting out of a shower. My mind immediately pictures her, naked and wet. I move quickly towards the back where I see the light.

Crouching down behind the door I glance into your bedroom. Staring at your back as you sit there brushing your hair. With a smile, I wrap my knuckles against the doorframe.

Last edited by the savage; 04-16-2009 at 06:52 PM.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I always feel so relaxed after a shower and hoped that I would not have any nightmares tonight. I stood and stretched and took off my towel and went back in the bathroom and hung up my towel. On the way out of the bathroom I hit the switch that turned off the bathroom light.

The room was in a soft glow from the little night light that was plugged into the electrical socket. I tried to keep that wonderful calm feeling as I approached my bed. I pulled the covers back and got into bed and rolled over onto my stomach and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to come.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Amazingly, despite me standing here in plain sight you ignore me, crawling into the bed. Completely naked. My mouth goes dry. This is the moment I have been waiting for two years. I walk into the room, hugging the shadows, getting close to your bed before announcing my presence. Reaching out flip the light switch, filling the room with light. I lunge at you as your eyes bolt open and you try to come upright, covering yourself with the covers. My hand clamps down over your mouth, stifling your scream. "Do you remember me, because I sure remember you."
Old 04-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I came out of a dead sleep as the lights came on. I looked around wondering if I had fallen asleep with them on. Then I saw you and my I opened wide as I filled my lungs with air to scream. You were on me before I knew it, my scream was cut off by your hand over my mouth. "Do you remember me, because I sure remember you?" This couldn’t be happening, it has to be one of my nightmares. I knew I was wrong because your weight was pressing me into the mattress but my mind just did not want to accept the situation.[/COLOR]

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-19-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

No fight, no struggle, barely any reaction as I pounce on you. My hand crushing down against your mouth, stifling any scream you might utter. But you don't, maybe it is simply a complete surprise to see a naked man pouncing on you. "I can see that you remember me." My tongue runs over your cheek as you lay on the bed, I can feel your panicked breath on my palm. "This time, no one is going to stop me."
Old 04-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

"I can see that you remember me." Your tongue ran over my cheek and then my mind snapped out of it complacent state. This was really happening, you were here, naked on top of me. I began to kick at you trying to knock you off of me. My hands and arms were trapped under your body and pressed into mine. I started to thrash my head back and forth trying to get your hand away from my mouth so I could scream but nothing I did would push you off of me. "This time, no one is going to stop me." Your word galvanized me to thrash and kick out even more but in my panic, my legs separated and you slid nice an easy between them. My heart was pumping as you adjusted yourself and I could feel your cock through the thin blanket.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Ahhh... there's the recognition. You start to thrash wildly underneath me. But it is completely mindless movements, with no driving purpose behind them. They hurt you more than they help you. You legs are open and I slip in between them. I can feel your body heat through the thin sheet. As your head thrashes around wildly, and I watch as your blonde hair flips around, covering and uncovering your face. My fingers dig in deeper into yoiur cheeks refusing to be dislodged. Dragging the top of the sheet down, I expose your tits. A deep groan sounds in my throat as I look down at them. "I have wanted this for almost 2 years. And its going to hurt."
Old 04-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

No I scream into your hand as you use your other hand to pull the sheet down and look at my naked breasts. Your groan scares me as you look at them and your words are threatening as I struggle harder. "I have wanted this for almost 2 years. And it’s going to hurt." No I wailed but it was so muffled that I knew no one else would hear it. Soon you would rip the thin blanket off me and take me and how would I escape what you had wanted to do to me so long ago. My jaws were hurting from the pressure of your hand across my mouth. Finally I was exhausted from the struggle, the muscles in my arms and legs were hurting and I could hardly breath. I went limp under you, thinking just a little rest and I would fight some more.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-18-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep my grip on your head an body tight as your struggles slowly fade, and then finally stop. I can see the exhaustion in your eyes, mixed with sheer terror, as I stare into them as you lay limply beneath me. Part of me screams to take it slow, to draw this out, but after waiting for so long, I can't do that. Shifting around, I force the sheet down past our knees, and settle in between your thighs. Licking my lips in anticipation, I lean forward and kiss you once, on the forehead. I can't wait any more, and slam into you, even though my cock is not fully hard yet. It'll get there and dammit, I need to get on with this. Two years is too long. Your back arches slightly as I go in, but your struggles don't renew. Just in case I press down harder on your mouth. My free hand gropes at your naked chest.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I felt you shift your body and felt you peel the thin blanket off my body. I sobbed into your hand and you pressed harder on my mouth cutting off more of my air as you settled between my legs. I didn’t have the energy to fight you as terror ran through me. Suddenly you rammed into me tearing my hymen, the searing pain shot through me as I arched my back to get away. Your hand moved over my breasts and the room began to fade as I slipped into darkness.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel you steadily moving less and less, your bodily going slack beneath me. But none of that matters to me, driving my hips forward relentlessly. Forcing my cock deeper and deeeper into your sex. Forcefully squeezing your breasts, trying to release 2 years of desire into you as quickly as I can. Then I place my hand on the top of your head, pushing downward as I thrust forward. Causing you to move in time with my thrusts. But through it all I don't release your mouth, clamping down even harder. Lowering my face, I suck hungrily at your neck.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

My eyes fluttered open slowly as air filled my lungs. Although your hand was painfully over my mouth you had shifted a bit and I could breath now. I groaned into your hand as you pounded into my sex. I could feel your other hand on the top of my head pushing my body downward as you thrusted upward. My legs were spread wide apart as you worked to get even deeper in me. I felt a wetness between my legs and imagined it was my blood. I groaned as your mouth went to my neck and sucked at it. You gave me chills as you did that and I groaned from the arousing sensation. I noticed the pain was not as sharp as it had been before. Oh how I wished you would finish and leave me in peace.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-19-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Even over my groans, and the slapping sounds of our bodies colliding, I can hear you groan. And itis not a groan of pain, those I have heard plenty of. No, this is a groan of pleasure, of enjoyment. SOmething that I almost never hear. Reaching down, I grab one of your legs, and move it forward until it rests on my shoulder. This allows me to thrust ever deeper into your sex. Almost balls deep. With each stroke I am coming almost completely out of you and pounding forward as far as I can. "I can feel you enjoying this, can hear your lust, you little whore. You've wanted this almost as bad as I have, haven't you?"

My hand over your mouth prevents you from answering, and I avoid looking in your eyes. Knowing that the flash of anger will be there and choosing to ignore it. Instead I bury my head in your shoulder, strands of your hair tickling me as I thrust forward, continuing to push you down as I do.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I felt your hand go around my leg and lift it and a ripple of pleasure runs through me as you rest my leg on your shoulder. I breathing increased with an excitement I had never felt as you thrusted into me even deeper. My mouth went slack under your hand as my chest heaved against your hard body. I felt you pull back and I thought you were finished only to slam back into me over and over. I felt the slickness of your cock as you pounded into me and my ragged breathing was loud despite your strong hand over my mouth. Your lips were close to my ear you heavy breathing blowing into it giving me stronger sensations. "I can feel you enjoying this, can hear your lust, you little whore. You've wanted this almost as bad as I have, haven't you?"

I stiffened under you, ashamed that you were right, ashamed of my wanton feelings and the need you had made grow in me. You did not look into my eyes and I was grateful for that as my face flushed with shame. You buried your head in my should as you continued to thrust into me and push me down so that my sex met your cock causing more excitement to run through me and more groans to vibrate against your hand.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

Knowing that I will have all weekend to rape you, as from my constant stalking I know that you never go out, and that no one ever comes here, I thrust harder and faster. Desperately trying to drive myself to the peak of pleasure. Your groans are a constant rumble against my hand. Using the other one to trace up and down your side, from the swell of your hips to the side of your breast. There is not one inch that my fingers leave unexplored. My tongue circles around your ear constantly as I continue to fuck you. Nothing can stop me from finally cumming inside the woman that has haunted me for so long. I whisper in your ear, "When I first saw you, I knew I had to fuck you. If it wasn't for that guy in the alley, we would already be done. Now you have to suffer a long weekend of rapes." Kissing your cheek, "I bet you wish he had just let it happen."
Old 04-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

I was ashamed of myself but lust drove me on as I groaned into your hand. My mouth was getting wet and I wonder if I was drooling like a pig too. You pounded into me faster, harder, deeper and I thought I would surely fall to pieces from the amount of pleasure and lust that was building up in me. And behind the groans and lust shame was buried for the moment but I didn’t care and that was what was frightening me the most. I felt your hot hand roamed up my hip to the side of my breast. Touching me making me groan louder especially when you squeezed the side of my breast I found I could hardly contain myself. As if on cue your tongue moves around my ear wetting it driving me wild as you pounded into me with all you had. I heard your voice and I moaned with shame. "When I first saw you, I knew I had to fuck you. If it weren’t for that guy in the alley, we would already be done. Now you have to suffer a long weekend of rapes." I had thought it would only be one time but now you were planning a weekend of endless sex. You kissed my cheek and my emotions made me cry at its gentleness. "I bet you wish he had just let it happen." My body jerked so hard that I thought you would topple off of me and I felt the rush of fluids shooting out of me, I screamed loudly even your hand could not contain the volume of it. I tremble underneath you violently and then my body went limp, as I felt so content that I did not even care that you were raping me.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

You body shudders vioently underneath me, and for a second I fear that you have recovered and are trying to throw me off. Then it becomes apparent what is happening as I can feel the wetness spreading down my thighs, and your scream racing past my hand. You had cum. I laugh, thrusting harder. None of my victims have ever cum before. I had thought it was impossible for that to happen. Apparently I was wrong. But even with that, I would not stop. My only desire was to get what I wanted. And I could feel myself nearing that point. My eyes locked onto yours as I pounded forward. Raping you. Then, biting my lip I release, pumping you full. I didn't think it was possible, but my hand crushes your lips in harder. THen, when I am done, I bury my head in your hair, laying on top of you, gasping for breath.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

I did not know which mortified me the most that my body had responded to you or that you had laughed about it. You tripled your effort then and as you pounded into my wet sex your eyes locked onto mine. I felt your cock throbbing inside of me and then suddenly you filled me with your fluids and pressed down even harder on my mouth. I thought you were going to break my jaws. You collapsed on me and finally loosened your grip on my mouth as you buried your head in my hair. I heard you gasping for air as I lay under you. Suddenly I pushed you off of me and rolled off the bed running for the bathroom and what I thought would be safety.