Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #21
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

I was focusing all of my energy on squeezing my legs and didn't see his fist swing until it made contact with my stomach. The wind was immediately knocked out of me and I rolled off the bed, hitting the floor, gasping for air. His hands went straight to his throat, gasping for air as well. My eyes lingered on the door and I kept thinking- If only I catch my breath I could make it to the door.
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #22
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I had broken free and managed to get back in a position of control. I forced her back on to the bed, face down, with her long legs dangling over the side. I know held one of her arms behind her back in a position that would not allow her to break free. I lower my pants and boxers and allowed by thick cock to brush up next to her bare rear. I said, "This isn't how I wanted it, Ann, it could have been gentle and loving. Now your going to feel some real pain." I began to shove and roughly push my cock into her anus.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #23
poluwuqe

My eyes didn't linger on the doorway for long. I was thrown back onto the bed and my left arm was held against my back. I was still having trouble breathing, on the verge of hyperventilation when he started telling me how he could have been gentle and loving. Gentle and loving? I think to myself. How would he have been gentle when forcing me? When he jammed himself inside me I screamed louder than I'd ever screamed before. It was an ear-piercing sound and my body fought against the pain. He let go of me to cover his ears and I dropped to the floor, broken and sobbing. I couldn't move. It took only a moment for the depression to set in. I felt helpless, useless, used, and defiled.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #24
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I had forced myself into her ass in pure anger, wanting to teach her who was in control. As I finally pushed my cock deep into her she scream so loud that it caused pain in my ears and when I went to cover them with my hands she managed to drop to the floor. I looked down at her and she was sobbing uncontrollably. Still, I felt no compassion, I was determined to posses her and have carnal knowledge of her body. Again I lifted her back onto the bed this time on her back. I slapped her hard against her face and then proceeded to tear off her t-shirt a bra leaving her naked on the bed.
I took no time to admire her beauty or to gently explore her body. I mounted her and pushed my cock into her vagina. She felt tight and dry, but I wasn't interested in her level of discomfort I wanted to finish quickly, mark her forever.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #25
poluwuqe

When he threw me back on the bed I had become completely unresponsive. My dead weight laid there as he ravished me. The tears still came, but the depression and complete hopelessness had taken over. My head was facing the headboard and I focused my eyes on the design, waiting for him to finish.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #26
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I continued to move my member in and out of her vagina she lay on the bed unresponsive. Although I could feel a strong sensation in my cock, I had little desire for her. I had wanted her to willingly submit herself to me, to take true pleasure in the sexual intercourse. Suddenly, the cum exploded out of my cock, giving me a fleeting moment of pleasure. I roughly jammed it deeper inside of her vagina emptying out the last of my semen deep inside. I withdrew my cock and found my clothes and began to get dressed.

I wanted no more of Ann tonight, I found a t-shirt and tossed beside her body. I said, "Get dressed and go home."
Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #27
poluwuqe

When he was finally done he went for his clothes and threw something on the bed, but I didn't pay any attention. I laid there studying the design, the covers soaked with my tears.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #28
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I left her alone and went into my kitchen and poured myself a tall glass of scotch and took a deep drink. I went over and sat on the couch waiting for Ann to leave, but she didn't emerge from the room. I went back to the bedroom and looked at her still laying motionless on my bed. I started to get a new feeling of lust and desire, the anger had left me. I slowly removed my clothes and got back into the bed beside her curled up figure. I rolled her over on two her back and said, "It's okay, this time I'll take it slower, I will be gentle." I took my hand and began to rub it over her body, exploring it as a new lover would, as I touched her body she still lay motionless. I then took my lips and kissed her breasts,nipples, and around her body.

I moved on top of her body and spread her and kneeled between them, I said, "I'm going to make love to you now." I slowly enter her vagina and move myself in a steady motion inside of her body. I focused away from her face onto her beautiful naked body. As the pleasure built I said, "Yes, oh Ann, you are so hot.", finally after a long time my organism came and once again my seaman shot deep inside her body. I kissed her softly on the lips as she still lay motionless and when back to the other room where I feel asleep on the couch.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 03-01-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #29
poluwuqe

It took hours for me to snap out of the depression. I had the design memorized and it was so beautiful. It had such pretty flowers. They looked like small roses and I thought about how nice they would smell if they were real. I finally tried to stand up and fell to the floor. I couldn't even walk. It hurt so much to move that I crawled into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the hot shower on and couldn't seem to clean my skin, no matter how much soap I used or how hard I scrubbed and scratched at my skin. I found a disposable razor by the soap and started cutting my wrist. I kept thinking about how I deserved to be punished for that paper and I couldn't seem to cause enough blood. It kept dripping and dripping but it wasn't enough. I finally gouged a deep cut down the inside of my wrist and felt the pain. Finally, I thought. Finally, I can feel again.

I sat in the water until it went cold and crawled back into the bedroom to put my clothes back on, tattered and torn. Blood from my wrist spread across my clothing. I didn't care. I would probably burn them later anyway. Finally I stood up and walked into the living room where my rapist was sleeping. Every step was painful and I couldn't seem to hug myself tight enough. It took me 2 hours to get walk back to my apartment.

My roommate was there waiting for me and started freaking out when she saw my bruised face, torn clothing, and blood. "What the hell happened to you? Are you ok?" she kept asking over and over. "Get away from me," I relplied. I went straight to my room, locked the door, and changed into pajamas. I got into bed and was shaking for awhile, thinking about what I should do. I finally cried myself to sleep.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:48 AM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I stared at Ann's plagiarized paper on my desk, she hadn't attended class in the last week and I had wanted to speak with her so that we could reach an understanding. She had failed to answer my emails so I looked over the student records and went over to her apartment.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer, not completely sure how this would play out.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #31
poluwuqe

Everything fell apart. I stopped going to classes, stopped eating, and had locked myself in the apartment the entire week. I started having nightmares and could barely sleep. The dark circles under my eyes had turned black and I walked around the apartment in sweats. I felt like I couldn't wear enough clothing. I couldn't take enough showers or scrub my skin raw enough, even when it bled. My body was paying for what my mind couldn't seem to cope with. I was cutting at least once a day now and after yelling at all of my roommates attempts to help me, she finally gave up.

Someone was knocking at the door and I got up to answer it. I looked through the peephole and started to shake. He was here! He was at my HOME! I didn't know what to do. My roommate had left for work and I was alone. Should I call someone? Who would I call? Finally I yelled "Get the fuck away from me!" as loud as I could. Thank God the deadbolt and chain were both entacted. I had become paranoid of the door and windows being locked. Every few hours I would double-check just to make sure.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:33 AM   #32
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to knock but she didn't answer although I could her here behind the door fiddling with the locks. I said, "Ann, open the door we need to talk. I know deep down that you understand that you deserved everything that happened to you. The only way your going to feel whole is to be punished for your actions. Let me inside and I will punish you."
Old 03-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #33
poluwuqe

I repeated my screamed statement again after hearing what he'd said and added softly to myself "I've already punished myself." A few tears fell from my eyes as I looked at the scars on my wrist. I felt such shame.

Fear of reality suddenly gripped me. Oh God! What if he kicked down the door? What if he got in the apartment? What if he was going to kill me so I would never be able to go to the cops? I have to get out of here! I unlocked the doors to the balcony and opened them. I was on the third floor. I put my legs over the side of the railing and hung on tight with my hands. I could make it. I could make it. I let go of the railing.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #34
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It really was a shame, it didn't have to end this way.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:10 AM   #35
poluwuqe

I was laying on the grass with what felt like a broken leg. I glanced up to see him walking out of my apartment building. He saw me laying there and came towards me. I must have blacked out because when I woke up I saw moving trees out a window. I was confused but realized I was in a car.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:18 AM   #36
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She had come in and out of consciousness during the drive to my lake house. I brought her inside and up to the bedroom where I removed her clothes and cleaned her up. I was concerned about her leg but luckily it was only severely sprained. I bound her hand securely above her head to the bed and left her alone for a few hours.

When I returned to the room she was awake but staring in a daze. I said, "Ann, its time for your punishment, spread your legs for me."
Old 03-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #37
poluwuqe

I was in a forest. He was behind me. I was running faster and faster and not getting anywhere. He was right behind me. I felt his arm grab me around the waist and felt sheer terror.

Suddenly I was staring at a white wall that became a ceiling. My leg hurt so much. I didn't understand. I looked around and saw furniture and things I couldn't believe. I must be in another dream. There were whips and paddles lying on the furniture; leather outfits and gadgets I had never seen. A padded cuff secured my arm to the bed. I became convinced that I was in another dream.

Moments later he walked in. It wasn't a dream. This was real. It was really happening. "Spread your legs for me" was all I caught and didn't seem to understand. I was so dazed that it just didn't sink in. I just stared at him in confusion.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:41 AM   #38
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She ignored my demand and still remained motionless; I walked over and squeezed her swollen knee and again repeated, "Spread your legs for me. I'm ready to fuck you."
Old 03-01-2010, 02:51 AM   #39
poluwuqe

I cried out in pain as he squeezed the knee I had hurt falling. My breath quickened and I began to focus. His face became clear.

I pulled on the cuff and tried to slip my wrist through. It was too tight. I kept glancing at the torture devices and couldn't stop thinking that he might kill me.

"I can't" I told him, glancing at my knee.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:58 AM   #40
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I move her leg with the bad knee to the left and said, "Just move your other leg open a bit, that will be enough for tonight."