Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default Studying For an Exam (for Superdeathbeam)

I had been attending a real estate school now for a little over a year and this was the morning of my final exam...after having gone through college and not really finding any opportunities to put my degree to use that really excited me, one of my best girlfriends who was already doing real estate had suggested to me that it was something I might enjoy...and she was turning out to be right; I couldn't wait to get throught this exam and get my license.

I was a little apprehensive about the big test, but I was reasonably certain that I knew the material...and thankfully I had a loving, supportive husband who gave me all the encouragement I needed and then some.

My hubby and I had been high school sweethearts; we married right after we each finished college, having stayed together from our sophomore year of high school all the way through college graduation seven years later...we had been together continuously for ten years and married now for nearly three years...neither of us had ever been with anyone else and had no plans to be. We had decided that right after my real estate career got off the ground that we would talk about starting a family, but right now my focus was on my final exam.

The test was scheduled for 9 o'clock that morning, but I decided that I wanted to arrive at the test site early so I could get in some quiet uninterrupted studying. It was a very mild day for February...nearly 70 degrees already...so I had decided that comfort was going to be the order of the day clothing-wise. I put on a t-shirt over a bra and shorts with tennis shoes and left home right around sunrise to drive to the campus. I arrived just before 7 at the main parking lot of the test site, pulled into a spot and parked. There was no else around that early, the building wouldn't even open for another hour or so, so I would have plenty of time for peace and quiet. I turned off the engine, rolled down the windows, took out my notes, and started my last study session...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

I drove around in my security car. I was actually quiet bored this night. Nothing happened at the campus last night like usual. I syed loudly to my self as I drove around the parking lot. Classes would start in about an hour and I would get to go home then.

One of the things I hated about the job was the uniform they made us wear. Nothing screamed out rent a cop more then the brown security outfit. At least they didn't make us wear short shorts like idiots. They didn't give us a gun, but we got a knife stick, pepper spray, and a stun gun.

Then I saw a car. Who was here at this time? I drove up closer to have a look. I parked next to her car and I could tell that it was an attractive woman. That's when I got an idea. This was one of the few parking lots without cameras.

She was busy looking at her papers and didn't even notice me parking next to her. I got out of my car and walked to her window. With one hand behind my back I got the stun gun ready. The plan was simple. I was going to knock on her window. As soon as she opened shock. I smiled at myself as I knocked on her window.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

I sighed as I went on looking over my notes...I was sure I knew all of this material well enough but wanted to go over it once more. I had decided a few minutes earlier to roll up my window because a breeze was blowing in and blowing my notes around, making it harder to concentrate and that was one thing I didn't need.

I was so engrossed in my studying that I was paying no attention to anything around me...so it came as a complete surprise when I heard someone knocking on my window...I jumped in surprise and looked out the window...campus security...probably wanted to know why I was parked in the lot this early in the morning.

So I reluctantly put down my notes, rolled down the window and said, "Hi...is there a problem?"
Old 02-04-2010, 02:36 AM   #4
superdeathbeam

"Yes there is" I say before I point the stun gun in her direction and fire ,"but I'm sure I can take care of it."
The ends flew out and hit her directly on her right breast. As soon as it hit she screamed out in pain and started to convulse from the electricity that ran through her body. It was a great site watching her breasts bounce from her convulsions. I let go of the trigger and she stopped screaming. Her body stopped convulsing as bad but she still twitched as she sat in her seat.

Now I had to move quickly. I reached in the window and ripped the ends out of her chest. Then I unlocked her door from the inside. Soon I opened her door and grabbed her by her waist and turned her around like a rag doll. Right now all she was capable of doing was drooling on herself but that only lasted a few minutes. I grabbed her arms and cuffed her. I then lifted her up like a sack of potatoes and slung her over my shoulder. I took this time to feel up her nice ass.

I threw her in the back seat of my car roughly and closed the door. Then I went back to her car. I grabbed her purse and keys before locking her doors. By the time I get back to my car she might be able to form words again. I get in and drive off. Today I was leaving work early.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
la hotchick

Almost as soon as I asked if anything was the matter, I could see him pointing a stun gun at me...I tried to get out of the way, but sitting in the car there was nowhere for me to go...I fely a surge of electricity hit me in my chest and I lost all control of my body as I convulsed in the seat.

No, I thought this can't be happening...he flings the door of my car open and grabs me...I try to fight him but my body won't move...he drags me out of the car and throws me over his shoulder...I can't let him get me into his car because if he does I won't be able to escape and I try desperately to punch or kick him while he has me over his shoulders but I am still immobilized from the stun gun...I can feel him feeling my ass and his touch disgusts me.

He throws me into the back seat of his car and locks me in...I'm beginning to recover slightly from the effects of the stun but still can't move...my frustration at not being able to defend myself is turning into dread as to what's he planning on doing to me...
Old 02-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
superdeathbeam

I drive off with her in the back seat. I start whistling loudly as I head to an abandoned warehouse that I know about. It doesn't take long for the stun gun to wear off and I hear movement in the back seat. Its to late for the poor girl. I park the car in front of my destination.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
la hotchick

I'm lying in the back seat of the car and I feel the car driving off...the effects of being stunned are wearing offf and I start moving around...I hear the guy whistling as he drives...

God what is he planning on doing to me I thought...although I had a sickening feeling I knew, I just hoped against hope that maybe I was wrong.

I feel the car coming to a stop, and just about that time I realize that I can speak again...

"What are you going to do to me?, I ask. "If you drive me back and let me go I promise I won't say anything to anyone."
Old 02-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
superdeathbeam

I laugh loudly at what she said. There was nothing she could do except beg for mercy.
"I promise you won't tell anyone about this either." and I started laughing as I got out of the car. I get the stun fun ready before opening the back door. As I opened the door I pointed the stun gun at her
"Come out slowly bitch and don't try anything funny. I promise your going to regret it if you do."
Old 02-06-2010, 12:27 AM   #9
la hotchick

I couldn't talk myself out of this, my attempt had only caused him to mock me and threaten me. He ordered me out of the car with the stun gun pointed at me...he told me he would make me sorry if I didn't cooperate...I began whimpering as I got out of the car...

I tried hard to think of a way to get away; to save myself from being violated; I had never been with a man besides my husband and the idea of having to submit to a rape made me feel sick and dirty..but right now I couldn't see any way out.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:34 AM   #10
superdeathbeam

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her inside the abandoned warehouse. Inside it was dirty. Almost everything had a layer of dust except a small portion where there was a king sized mattress on the floor. Beside the bed a few feet away was a tripod with a camera on it. I continued to drag her by her hair towards the mattress. I threw her onto the Mattress with her back facing me.

"If you try anything funny you know what to expect.". With that said I uncuffed her. I quickly went to the camera and turned it on.
"Now bitch state your first name and age into the camera."
Old 02-06-2010, 03:35 AM   #11
superdeathbeam

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her inside the abandoned warehouse. Inside it was dirty. Almost everything had a layer of dust except a small portion where there was a king sized mattress on the floor. Beside the bed a few feet away was a tripod with a camera on it. I continued to drag her by her hair towards the mattress. I threw her onto the Mattress with her back facing me.

"If you try anything funny you know what to expect.". With that said I uncuffed her. I quickly went to the camera and turned it on.
"Now bitch state your first name and age into the camera."
Old 02-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #12
la hotchick

I couldn't anything but go along with what he was doing...he had the stun gun and told me I would regret it if I didn't cooperate with him...he dragged me inside of some warehouse...I thought it looked familiar from having passed it before but there wasn't much chance I would be able to pick it out from any other wearhouse in the area.

Once inside he dragged me over to a large mattress and threw me on it..I could see a camera sitting on a tripod...oh God I thought he is going to videotape this sickening thing...

He pointed my face at the camera and ordered me to say my name and age...I tried to think of a way out of doing it but being trapped in this wearhouse with just my attacker and no one else around I couldn't think of a way...

Through my tears I managed to get out...my..my my name is is Christy and I'm 25...I said...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #13
superdeathbeam

"Good I enjoy these so much more when there crying," I say smiling behind the camera. I enjoy her squirm under the camera. The tears that usually made most man feel sorry for this bitch only fueled my excitement. My cock started to grow.

"Now Christy your a good girl right, and good girls do what there told. Right! Say yes sir.". I wait as she says it tearfully. "Ok then Christy I order you to strip. Take it off slow and sexy. Don't rush we got all day and please let the tears run. It makes me feel so dirty." I continue to smile as both the camera and I watch you."
Old 02-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #14
la hotchick

After forcing me to say my name and age into the camera, he told me he wanted me to be a good girl and do what I was told...then he told me to strip for him...

There was no where for me to go; the wearhouse was far removed from any help and there wasn't any way for me to fight him, so I didn't have any other choice but to obey his commands...

I slowly started pulling my t-shirt up and over my head as I shook and sobbed at what was happening to me....
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #15
superdeathbeam

I watched as she slowly stripped her clothes off. I was happy she didn't stop crying the entire time. She stood fully naked on the bed now. My cock couldn't handle it. I was going to make her play with herself first but a good cock sucking was in order now. I went to the bed and grabbed her by hair and pulled her to her knees.

"Take out my cock and suck on it. And I better not feel any teeth."
Old 02-09-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
la hotchick

I stripped off the rest of my clothes and couldn't help but be humiliated by the camera recording my every move the whole time. I stood naked and saw his erect cock and continued to cry softly.

He ordered me to get on my knees and suck him...I had only done oral sex on my husband a couple times...I really couldn't stand it because it nauseated me, and the thought of having to do it on this man made me sick to my stomach...

As I slowly knelt down in front of him, I said tearfully..."Please...I've never swallowed cum before..."
Old 02-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #17
superdeathbeam

I looked down at her teary eyes as she spoke. What a stupid girl. I might have let her spit out my cum after she was done but not anymore. My mind was made up already. She was going to have to swallow all of it or pay the price.

"There's always a first bitch." My hands squeezes causing pain to serge through her scalp. I drag her head back so I could see her tearful eyes for this next part.
"And if you don't swallow every last drop of my cum I'm calling Dave to clean to clean it up. You know Dave the creepy janitor who stares down all the girls at Campus. He told me that he imagined their faces as he violated them." Dave maybe wasn't known by his name but it was known that there was a creepy janitor who made almost every female who came it contact with him nervous. Almost every girl avoided him like the plague. At least any girl who has had the misfortune of meeting him.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #18
la hotchick

He grabbed me by the head and jerked it back..."there's always a first bitch", he said. I cried again when I knew I couldn't talk myself out of having to suck him...

I didn't know the janitor he mentioned by name but I knew who he meant...as much as I was repulsed by the thought of having to do sexual things with this man, the idea of being violated by the janitor was absolutely horrifying...

As much as the thought disgusted me, I had to submit to my attacker's perversions and try to get through it as well as I could...

I looked up at him tearfully and said, "Okay I'll do what you say...please don't get Dave."
Old 02-11-2010, 03:13 AM   #19
superdeathbeam

"Then you better swallow all of my cum bitch and I better not feel any teeth otherwise Dave and I will make you really sore." Before she could say anything I forced her mouth onto my dick violently. I moved her head up and down my cock by her hair. I tried to push it down her throat as much as it would allow me to. Her warm mouth felt so good on my cock. I gave a little moan.
"yeah bitch suck it."
Old 02-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #20
la hotchick

I couldn't stand the disgusting idea of having to suck this man off but I was frightened at the idea of him calling Dave or whoever he was...there wasn't anyone I had ever seen who creeped me out as much as he did, and even though I didn't really have any idea if he would really hurt anyone or not, the idea that he might was enough to make me feel like I had no choice but to do what I was being told to do.

Before I could say anything else, he grabbed me by my hair and forced his dick into my mouth, pushing it in as far as it would go until the whole length of it was in my mouth and all the way to my throat. I gagged and choked in revulsion at having to go down on him and for having his entire member face fucking me but I sucked as well as I could with tears still streaming down my cheeks...