Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)
Default biker nightmare (for Little Sweet One)

Butch loved the open air and riding his hog. He was a pretty big guy. He was in a leather vest and blue jeans. Tattoos riddled almost every inch of his skin except his face, which was clean shaven. He also wore a red bandana on his head.

He was driving along and saw a hitchhiker. It looked like a girl a very hot girl. He could see her ass sticking out while sticking her thumb out.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hated this, my ex had dumped me off. I tugged on my half shirt to cover my 32A chest and tightened my belt- even though my jeans were tight enough that I didn't need it. Long red hair blowing about in the breeze, my black eyes contrasting greatly to my lightly freckled pale skin, I must have looked like a vision in white. My strawberry lip gloss has long worn off by my ex's attempts at getting back with me, so my slightly thin lips are bare. I see a guy riding up and even sitting on his bike he towers over my 4'9", 83 pound body.

"I need a lift home. Can you help me?" I ask him, not removing my black sunglasses as I pull my purse up my shoulder and look up at him.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
superdeathbeam

Butch looked at the tiny girl. He couldn't help but think nasty thoughts. He imagined sticking his huge Dick into her little frame. He smiled at her.
"Hop on babe."
Old 01-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked up at him and smiled weakly, gripping his elbow as I climb up onto the back of the bike. "Thanks. If you can take me into town, drop me off at first street and Wicker avenue, I'll be fine from there," I tell him. Though the second I settle down I have the sinking feeling that isn't going to happen.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 01-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
superdeathbeam

"What ever you say babe.". He roared his engine and drove out. He could feel her light body behind him. He knew that the biker bar was on the way to town. It only took a few minutes till they say the bar in the horizon.

He turned his head slightly asking her "Babe. Do you like to party."
Old 01-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Do I like to party? N... not really no." I laugh softly and lean back a bit to get away from him. I look around at the scenery and see a bar ahead and turn away from it. "I don't drink, either. I'm too young for it." I won't tell him I'm nineteen, that would tell him I'm legal. And I don't know him so I definitely don't want that.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #7
superdeathbeam

"I'm sure they won't mind here, and if you want me drive you the rest of the way you have to join me in a drink.". Butch tuned into the bar. There was a sign that said "The Hog" over the doorway. The building seemed kind of like those salloons from western movies. He parked next to 3 other bikes.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I sighed and ran my hands through my long hair groaning in my mind. He won't listen. He parks next to some more bikes and I start to quiver. "No..." I say unconsciously. I'm waayy to small to be around a bunch of big drunk male bikers. I look at him, though he can't see my eyes through the glasses, my pleading eyes and quivering lip all indicate I really don't feel comfortable with this.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 01-14-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #9
superdeathbeam

Butch looked into the girl's eyes with his blue eyes and saw slight fear.
He gave her a big smile and told her "i'll protect you babe. I won't let you get hurt in there, but you need to get off now. Cause I want my fucking drink."
Old 01-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #10
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I got off the bike and removed my sunglasses, cringing at the swear word. I push the sunglasses into my purse along with my wallet, serviceless cell phone, and lip gloss. I stick close to him, quivering just a bit.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #11
superdeathbeam

butch got off his bike. He towered over the little girl. He must have been at least 6 feet tall. He walked into the bar with her right behind him. He could immediately feel her anxiety increase. The three men all stopped what they were doing to stare at her. There was two playing or more like were playing pool. There sticks still in hand. The only other was the bartender.
Butch headed towards the bar. He could feel her even closer to him as all eyes watched her move to the bar.
"Two whiskeys". The bartender stopped staring enough to pour two shots.
"Here you go Butch". Butch picked up both shots and handed one to her. He clinked his glass next to hers.
"To meeting new friends.". He quickly downed his shot.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #12
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can see them looking at me and I don't like it. Not at all. I look up and damn, he's tall. At least compared to me. While I do stay close I don't touch him, as that might give him the wrong idea. I almost put my sunglasses back on but decided against it, as they might think I'm afraid. Though you can sense the hormones released during fear or unease, I wasn't going to make their jobs any easier. He gives me a drink and I clink it to his, then set it down and ignore it. "To meeting new friends," I mumble. I wait until he puts his shot glass down before pouring my whiskey in his glass. Like I said, I don't drink. The men all look at me strangely, I can feel it. But that's ok, I can ignore it. "So what's your name?" I ask him conversationally.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #13
superdeathbeam

Everyone's face but the girl's changes to a look of disgust. The bartender shakes his head like she did something wrong. The two at the pool table head towards the bar with pool sticks still in their hands. One of them is a big round guy with a zz top grey beard and long hair. The other is average height. He has a 5 o'clock shadow and brown hair.
Butch grabs her arm. Not roughly but enough to secure her in her place.
He leaned forward and whispered "It's not very polite to refuse a drink babe."
Old 01-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Let me go," I tell him, pulling at my arm. "I can't drink! I'm not twenty one!" I say loudly enough to be heard by everyone. "It's not legal," I mumble. I ignore everyone as I try so hard to pull my arm away.

"I told you to let me go," I say with a hint of panic easing into my voice. "Please!" I say, gripping his fingers with my other hand, I've always had a tendency to get afraid.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #15
superdeathbeam

Butch didn't let go of her arm like she asked. He sqeezes harder when she tried to pry his hand off. The two at the pool table were already right next to her.
The one with the beard said "Butch I think this prude needs a drink." in a scruffy voice.
"I think your right Bill" and with that Butch grabbed her throat and lifted her up with his free hand and set her down with her back on the counter. He didn't sqeeze hard at all so she never had trouble breathing. Man she was light he thought. Bill grabbed her free hand and pinned it on the counter next to her. If she looked up she would've seen the first smile from the bartender. Him with his missing front tooth and long scraggly silver hair. They all were smiling.
The bartender grabbed the half full bottle of whiskey and shoved it into her mouth.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #16
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I pull and struggle harder when he grips me tighter, and I see everyone is enjoying this. Someone says I need a drink, and I try to scream- but I can't. He grips my throat. My fingers go from his to his wrist, not because I can't breathe but out of reflex. He pulls my kicking body up and lays me on the counter, and another man pins my flailing arms. "NO! PLEASE!" I gasp, then choke and sputter, not swallowing most of the whiskey draining into my esophagus, no, rather staining my face, hair, and clothes with most of it. I can't move my head, but my tongue and lips are preventing most of it from getting into my digestive tract. I keep spewing it like a fountain and screaming behind it, wishing for salvation.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #17
superdeathbeam

Its not long before the bartender grabs her jaw and the side of her mouths with one hand and sqeezes making her mouth form to the mouth of the whiskey bottle. With only a quarter of the bottle left they were going to make her drink. It wasn't long before bill pinched her nose making it impossible to breath.
"Don't be rude babe." butch said ," and just drink."
Old 01-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Screaming loudly I kick as hard as I can. I've never drank before and I don't know what it could do to me. My eyes are wide as I try to move my head away from the bottle. Maybe I should have downed the shot, or at least tried it and choked, coughing it back up as I claimed it wasn't the type I liked or I wasn't used to drinking. My tummy hurts now, and my hands go to it as my body falls limp beneath the empty bottle in his hand. I am sobbing now and spluttering, some of what I managed to keep in my mouth spilling over my cheeks and face. I choke and am forced to swallow and cough on the rest of it. My clothes are a mess, my face is tear and whiskey stained, and I think how disgusting it is that I just had to down something so damaging to my body. I then realize that the amber tinge coming from my mouth and splashed on my clothes is a much better alternative to the crimson it could have been.

The alcohol works quickly on my small body and my eyes cross, my vision blurring. My words scramble a bit as I ask to be let up: it comes out "leet me ipppp" exactly like that. It's a piteous plea, I know my head would be lolling if he didn't have my throat. "Pleeeeeasse..." I'm not whining, as much as my mouth cannot form the words properly. I'm in trouble.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
superdeathbeam

They all laughed at the girl's stuttering.
Butch smiled at her evilly "its time to have some real fun.". As he said this his hand moved from her throat to her breast. His huge rough hand groped her chest. The clean cut biker grabbed her legs and spread them apart. He unzipped her pants under her struggling legs.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #20
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can feel what they are doing and can't stop them. I keep fighting and trying to pull away. "NO!" I scream, trying to get his hand off of my breast and keep my apex safe. "Please, NO!" I manage, weakening quickly because of the whiskey. I try to roll away, but I'm pinned. "You can't...." I gurgle softly, my head spinning like a tornado.