Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #21
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

I grimaced at his comment. "This isn't turning me on!" I protested. When he brought me over in front of the mirror and I saw how perky my nipples had become I grimaced.

His hand didn't stay put, it started to slide down my body, I tensed and grabbed his hand, "No! I said NO!" I trembled slightly, was I really enjoying this? No, I couldn't be, that..thats humiliating. "Go get s.ss...some street whore."
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #22
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"What's the matter? Had enough already?" I mocked her, "you know what though? Your hands have become quite the cock blockers, and I'm tired of them waving about."

With that said, I pulled her robe belt off, and then her robe, and began to tie her wrists behind her back, and once again, I was met with another wave of struggle, but I managed to tie a couple of knots around her wrists.

"There, that should help," I sneered at her again, "now... where were we?"

I smiled as my moved my hand closer and closer to her slit, gliding over her silky smooth, trembling body, and once again, she started struggling and pleading with me.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #23
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

"Wait, wait! DONT! I knew if he tied my wrists it would be more difficult to stop him. I struggled against him, trying to keep my hands and arms out of range of the belt. It was my belt and he planned on typing them up.

During the struggle though he was able to catch my wrists. I shook my head, his fingers moved down again, my body trembled as he got closer. I started to thrash again, trying to stop this. "please, please don't do this. Take anything my money, car, anything in the apartment just .... just don't touch me. Get out of here, please. I am begging you." I started to try and kick you away, trying to free my wrists frantically. I knew if I didn't get away, you would rape me. I wouldn't be able to live it down. Especially now when her body reacted to him, her nipples so hard.
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #24
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Right now, materialistic things aren't on top of my priorities," I laughed at her, "right now, my priorities are to get off at your expense."

I moved my hand onto her pussy and started to rub her clit with two fingers, and was met with more struggling and pleading.

After a few more moments of rubbing her clit, I slipped a finger into her pussy, only to find that it was actually moist.

"Oh look at this, you're actually enjoying this!" I mocked her.

One finger turned into two, and I started fucking her with my fingers, while I started groping and playing with her tits and nipples with the other hand.

"Oh yeah!!! What a grade A whore!" I mocked her some more, "you're getting molested and you're getting this wet!!!"
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote