Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-18-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
Chad Michael Michaels

Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Cheating won't make you any happier

She's cute, really cute... the kind of girl that with the right look, when you see her you feel the blood rush to your cock and make you squirm.

She is the hottest cheerleader you knew in high school.

And she is mine.

I told her what I was going to do to her if she did this to me.

I can't belive that she would do it, I mean it's been years since she has done this, and with him again. She swore she would never do it.

I told her what I was going to do to her if she did this to me.

You want a girl like this to yourself, nobody can touch her, see her pretty, make her sad, nobody can hurt her, fuck her, love her... nobody can rape her but you.

It's about 3:30 am when I find out. She's so stupid. We're drinking lots and lots of beer tonight. She's became anti-social and wants to be alone with her computer for a while. Alright I'll just sit here and wait for you to pass out drunk so that I can finally try to get my dick in your right little warm asshole. My favorite cum hole.

Oh.... the puke sounds from the bathroom tell me it's almost time! The doors flies open and her arm falls into view through the threshold. Smiles.....

As I walk toward her I see her computer... open... a messaage ... oh you fucking cunt.

I don't need to know any more. I pick up her drunk seemingly lifeless body and walk towards my bed... "You fucking cunt. You really had to go out and do this again? You know what I am going to do to you. Fuck you bith, your little asshole is getting raped". I throw her down on the bed face first. A sudden burst of anger takes hold of me and I grab the back of her head and shove her face down into the matress. "FUCKING BITCH, YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH". She doesn't move, so fucked, so drunk.

I look around the room for something.... cell phone charger... and guitar strap... what else.... lap top cord... and yes her little fucking 150 dollar belt she had to have or else she would "seriously re-evaluate our relationship". Little mother fucking whore.

I tie her arms first, its easier to keep her down if she wakes up. I got slow and easy not wanting to wake her, but then become impatient and my hands start to tremble. The only way to opperate is hard and mean. I realize I need to get tape and easily find some convieneint duckt tape near by. Her left leg is tied but she has her right leg really close to her left and I have to move it.

Fuck she's waking up. Panic. Do I let her catch me off gaurd like this and let her go? NO! She fucking cheated on me goddammit! I buck up like a bear and grab her right leg strongly and rip it away from the left. I tied it up will the cell phone charger so her pussy and ass hole are open for me to fuck.

But she's bitching.

"Wha... what? What the fuck? What is going on?"

"I'm gonna fucking rape you"

"Wha....... wha... what are you doing?

"I am going to fucking rape you right now. You fucking cheated on me with him!

I hit her hard in the side of the face.

"You think I wanna be with a fucking cunt whore"

"owwww! I didn't I didn't"

"Don't tell me you didn't I saw what he wrote you, where he fucked you."

"No No!"

I hit her again in the face. Right in the eye. She is crying like a little baby. So I take off my sock and I shove it in her mouth. The duckt tape I wrap around the sock and the back of her head several time. Now I can't really make out what she's saying. Only hear her muffled screams and crying.

I take my pants off and I rip her night pants in half. My cock is fucking hard. Harder than its ever been.

I spit on her asshole.

"Your gonna get raped little bitch. I am gonna fuck your ass hole harder than you ever been fucked in your life".

I shove my hard cock in her ass hole. I don't use a lot of spit, I want it to hurt her. She is screaming. Big tears. I pull it out and I ask her if she likes it. She is crying even harder. I ram that fucking dick right back into her ass, but she squeezes her ass cheeks so hard it is tough to get my dick into her fucking ass. I get it in by pushing really hard and choking her.

I have never herd anybody cry like this.

It doesn't take long before I start to cum. I pry open her ass cheeks and squeeze the ass so hard it leaves bruises. I am cum inside of her ass.

"Fucking bitch, you got what you deserved"

I slide up and rub my cock all over her face....

But she has passed out. Passed out little whore. I decide to go make some coffee and have a great long night with three tight holes tied up for me to fuck.
Chad Michael Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
Chad Michael Michaels

Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Chad Michael Michaels has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can this get moved to rape stories? Sorry
Chad Michael Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote