Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default This site.....

So, I like posting here alot...but I DONT understand the rules. Ok, I understand almost all of them with good reason, but I dont understand....

Where the hell do you draw the line on the rule of "no real rape". Its only a fantasy board, right? Yet, the thread "real rape" has people freely posting their real stories, knowing full well that there are tons of fuckers getting off on that shit. This is not the place for that, that stuff belongs in a victims site or self help site, not here.

Ok, now....PLEASE somebody explain that rule and the double standard. Cause I really want to know.

Ok, we all know that not all the people who visit here have good hearts and dont really want to hurt people. Actually, thats a damn understatement. Will you not agree?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One problem is that there is a pretty fine line between reality and fantasy. Many fantasies are fed by reality you see. Perhaps that is one reason you see more than a few rape and molestation victims posting on sites such as this one.

Is someone discussing their rape as a reason for their fantasy life wrong to do so? What about sharing of the someone's experiences with a rape victim who enjoys this particular kink? Are they wrong to discuss it if victim is not named or does not object?

What about news stories or just research on the subject? Are the real rapes discribed there to be considered taboo as well?

There are some tough calls to be made, should we decide to censor all of these topics, but I thought I might throw out some food for thought.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry cant agree with you on that one! There is no double standard at all. "the real rape thread" was started as a method to help those of both sexes to get some kind of help from their real life rape incidents.

Whether it was to just get it out of their heads/thoughts and put it down here for others to read and to offer their own thoughts and help if they could give it.

It was meant to be therapy and to help those victims. And in no FUCKING way was it meant to get people off and they damn well better never get off on those sad stories that where shared with wounded hearts by others that wanted some support!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old 04-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As far as I have understood, there is no line. The rule is there to protect the site from unwelcomed attention, as much as to protect members from malefic comments.
There are more threads than the "real rape thread" that deal with that subject. I've made some comments now and then that could easily be taken as reference to real rape, but none told me something, so i guess its ok as long as its accordant to the spirit of the rule.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Default Sindyloo

I think you are really naive if you dont think that people get off on those stories. This board is not the place for therapy, I dont care what anyone says.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

i have no doubt there are sickos out there who get off on the real rape thread, Its a sad truth that like you said.. not everyone who comes to this site makes the same distinctions between real rape and rape fantasy. We can not limit ourselves simply because there are sick people in the world.

i am sure there are fuckwads out there who watch barney the dinosaur just to oggle the children, its disgusting! but barney the dinosaur still films (or so I think not in the mood to fact check that .. but if they did stop it probably wasn't to deprive the fuckwads of their eyecandy)

I think the idea or "No real rape" really means No GLORIFYING real rape. Don't come on the board and say " hey I totally raped this chick last night who wants to hear my story!?"

Real rape is a terrible thing and I think this board offers a unique experiance, a place where victims can go and share both their fantasies and their real experiances rather than just one or the other.

of course I could be completely missing the mark.. But I think the "real Rape" thread is a credit to this board and one of the things that seperates this board from some of the more disturbing rape "fantasy" places on the internet

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:36 AM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
So, I like posting here alot...but I DONT understand the rules. Ok, I understand almost all of them with good reason, but I dont understand....

Where the hell do you draw the line on the rule of "no real rape". Its only a fantasy board, right? Yet, the thread "real rape" has people freely posting their real stories, knowing full well that there are tons of fuckers getting off on that shit. This is not the place for that, that stuff belongs in a victims site or self help site, not here.

Ok, now....PLEASE somebody explain that rule and the double standard. Cause I really want to know.

Ok, we all know that not all the people who visit here have good hearts and dont really want to hurt people. Actually, thats a damn understatement. Will you not agree?
no rule here,

just bring good fun at the second degree, and you can cross the line a little

It's all good as log as you don't act like one of these morons from the past (Spaulding for free) (Wife Domintor)
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

To me its no different than the rape stories section. People get off on those stories and you dont call them perverts. Most people will know the difference, but most wont care. I think most people here only say things that people want to hear out of fear of being chastized.

Ok, so yeah its wrong to come on here and say, oh I'm a real rapist. Is that the only reason for the rule?
Old 04-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally, i would like to hear what he has to say.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #11
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I think the "real Rape" thread is a credit to this board
You took the words out of my mouth. It probably is a double standard, but one that was being let slide because it is the victim's choice to post it, it's never going to find it's way onto the board otherwise, unless someone she confided in betrays her and reveals it against her wishes. It wouldn't be long before that's deleted though.

It used to make sense to me, until the celebrity rape incident. Now I have no idea how the "no real rape" rule works. One of the reasons given was that people might get off on it, which is exactly what you guys are talking about could happen in the Real Rape Thread. We either let a few sicko's control what thousands of people can post and read, or we don't. There's no point if you're trying to have it both ways.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:26 AM   #12
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
To me its no different than the rape stories section. People get off on those stories and you dont call them perverts. Most people will know the difference, but most wont care. I think most people here only say things that people want to hear out of fear of being chastized.

Ok, so yeah its wrong to come on here and say, oh I'm a real rapist. Is that the only reason for the rule?
Look, if one day you have kids and they happen to be boys, they will probably ask for toys, and these toys will probably be plastic guns so they can play kid war games. Does that mean they're bound to join the army when they're 18 and they will be prone to kill people without any feelings ? I don't think so.

Being an adult doesn't mean your childhood is 100% burried. Especially is you're over 30, because at that age most adults have reallly lost their illusions about any kind of 'golden future' and they need to escape through any kind of games or fantasies especially when they know what the real world is all about. This place helps talking and getting these fantasies out of you so you can feel someone has been listening to you. Of course sometimes when I write my posts I think ho fuck I may give inspiration to a real bastard who's gonna rape an innocent young girl and she's gonna strugle for years with therapy before she can have a normal life again. But it's the same thing with movies and theatre. Should we stop movies about Vietnam war just because it may inspire some freaks to buy a machine gun and fire around ? No, history has to be taught through movies. Should we stop any action movies like 'Die Hard' because the bad characteres look much better than Bruce Willis and they may give inspiration to freakos ? No way, movies, theatres and now websites should help us to express ourselves and cure a little that stress we all share. The world is not perfect. Some psychos will take inspiration here, so will they in the movies theatres, but that's the way it is. As long as the line 'for those who fantasize about rape' is still showing in the front page there should be no problem.

Last edited by shysnale; 04-14-2008 at 05:29 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

trust me..this site is LOADED with sickos...
Old 05-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
trust me..this site is LOADED with sickos...
Yeah, and maybe you are one of them. Maybe few years ago you did tie down and torture your boyfriend because you were unhappy with his behaviour ?
Who knows ? I guess that's pretty much what they call the 'Internet Miracle'. People of different moralities and different cultures can forget about their differences and communicate...
Old 05-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

I agree with you, I AM a sicko, which makes me believe even more that there are more sickos here than you can imagine. In fact the very men that "empathize" with the real rape victims are the ones getting off to their stories. I almost gaurantee it. Nobody will ever admit it though.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #16
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
I think you are really naive if you dont think that people get off on those stories. This board is not the place for therapy, I dont care what anyone says.
I think CTH is right on this one.

There are some sick, depraved motherfuckers out there--in here!--are are no doubt getting off to these true-life horror stories.

You're really threading the needle by having a rape self-help thread on a board designed for rape enthusiasts.

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #17
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, posting an own private story about being raped is every member's personal decision. It's optional, not mandatory, so nobody has to.
Since this site is for adults only and a puplic forum everyone can read without being a member everybody who posts anything here should be aware it can be read by anyone visiting the site. Even deranged people getting off on those stories.
The thread was created by a rape victim who wanted to tell our members her story and many others followed.
So what exactly is the point here?

Quote:
In fact the very men that "empathize" with the real rape victims are the ones getting off to their stories.
So every man who understands rape victims and emphasises with them does get off on it? Friends, family members, therapists, doctors, etc ... ?

Quote:
I almost gaurantee it.
You almost guarantee it?
Meaning you don't really know and can't tell ...
What's it going to be?
Old 05-11-2008, 06:59 PM   #18
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Which is worse--being raped or writing about on a rape board with the full-blown knowledge that some douche bag with his shorts around his ankles is getting off to the story?

Is it, in effect, getting raped twice? Or does it not matter if you don't actually know douche_bag_01 is yanking to your horror story?

I think that's the point.

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

No not "every man" but look at the site, its called Rape Board, its in big red blood letters. The people who visit here LIKE rape. You can call it only fantasy, but the point is that the universal CONCEPT of rape excites most people who visit here. They click on the thread not because they are genuinly concerned...I mean, there may be a few or so, but I think the majority of people that read the stories LIKE them.

And no, how can I really know? Thats not even possible. Of course I dont know for sure, but I have a really good idea. If I would have said "I gaurantee it" now THAT would have been grounds for some questioning.

In one thread a very respectable member went into great detail about the supposed "real" rape of someone he knew. He wrote it out as if he was writing a piece of erotica, written to get people off. When I called him out on it, some board members attacked ME, saying I cant seperate reality from fantasy, when he stated damn well that it was a real story. Even the most respected board members know that rape, even real rape, will excite people who "only have rape fantasies".

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-11-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #20
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Which is worse--being raped or writing about on a rape board with the full-blown knowledge that some douche bag with his shorts around his ankles is getting off to the story?
Quote:
No not "every man" but look at the site, its called Rape Board, its in big red blood letters. The people who visit here LIKE rape. You can call it only fantasy, but the point is that the universal CONCEPT of rape excites most people who visit here. They click on the thread not because they are genuinly concerned...I mean, there may be a few or so, but I think the majority of people that read the stories LIKE them.
Well, being raped is being attacked and forced to something you don't want, posting this experience in a public board is a conscious and voluntary decision the victims of rape make for themselves.
I don't think there's any "which is worse" since those two are completely different things.
But whatever might ring true to you ... the decision is up to the people who posted their stories. Judging their decision is not your business.
As ChiTownHoney stated: This is a rape fantasy forum. So nobody has to post their story but if people do - no problem there.