Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Crisis - do you feel it anyhow?

I was am not as often here as I used to be. This has nothing to do with crisis at all, I am just taking a break I think I was ill for a week, when I am online I play rather poker and there are few things I take care of in RL.

But YES, I finally feel the crisis. In a strange way ...
The result is, I may be married in few weeks

My girlfriend has a great job in one of our biggest companies. She traveled quite a lot (Russia and Germany mainly) and get fair enough money for that. But it is her first year in that company, and after that she will or will not get a "time unlimited" contract.

But due to crisis the company has to discharge a lot of people and my gf is new there, so she is among the first to go. The money would be not a problem for some time, as my salary is big enough for us both. But she is foreign - Ukrainian. And she can stay here only if studying (what she left due to this job) or when has a job. If she looses it, she has no time to find a new one. Her visa is not valid the next day (that's pretty stupid btw.).

Or we can get married That is not a problem too. We are together for more then 3 years and want to get married anyway. But we planned it for the next summer. And she will (95%) loose her job about the beginning of June (if not earlier ) - so we have just few weeks to arrange everything. I am OK with that - I never wanted a big wedding. But she did, she has a big family and wanted to invite all of them and ... well, Ukraine, huge 2 days weddings

There are some more possibilities probably, but this one is on a straight way. And as my wife she can get some money when unemployed probably from our state - she is paying our taxes for more then year, so what?! I think, we can manage that, but it will be probably quite stressful. Well, wish us luck

And one of my good friends was a local manager of a big international recruitment company. But they had to close some offices, one of them here. So she got from a great job to unemployed in two months And with her husband they want a baby, they have a mortgage (=hypothec=encumberance?) on their house which they are still reconstructing ... really not easy too.

Hell, yes, the crisis is with my closest neighborhood

But these are not a real existential problems I can see time to time in TV from Hungary fe. so I am not complaining. Just want to know if you feel that too, if it is really a world wide crisis as it is interpreted.

And there are a lot of great things too. Like yesterday I set up new 5GHz wifi. 17 Mbits (~2M bytes download) unlimited for about $15/month. Oh yeah

Take care everybody!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Fibo is going to get married! ha ha

My friend i hope you will find the way to fix this situation!
I know something about the visa...yeah...so i know how much the legal system sucks..and this crisis sucks too...
don't forget to let us know what is going up next! And keep this mentality...it's the right one!!

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-03-2009 at 08:13 AM. Reason: ...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I work for a big department store group in the UK, so yeah it's starting to bite. No cost of living payrise this year, redundancies at some stores in sales support, my section. We'll safe for now due to the fact that we are well understaffed, but what the future holds, who knows?

I'm trying not to worry but, well it's hard not to.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh btw, good luck with your wedding. Can't you get married quickly for now, then later on have it confirmed or blessed in church?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks guys. It is not like being decided already, it is just the best possibility for now probably
It would be like get married quickly and then make a wedding party for us, relatives and friends ...

I'd may invite some of you, but I know you'd try to rape my new wife!
And that's my privilege
Old 04-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink In this case i will wait for your formal invitation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Thanks guys. It is not like being decided already, it is just the best possibility for now probably
It would be like get married quickly and then make a wedding party for us, relatives and friends ...

I'd may invite some of you, but I know you'd try to rape my new wife!
And that's my privilege
Possible...but it's a must to me...imagine your wedding with some of US!!!! A killer party for sure!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Possible...but it's a must to me...imagine your wedding with some of US!!!! A killer party for sure!!!!
I tried to and made my shirt sweaty immediately
Terrible idea
Old 04-03-2009, 09:40 AM   #8
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good luck Fibonacci perhaps she will retain her job and all will work out

Have you considered starting adoption as a way around the visa ???

Then you could wait and marry your daughter later Lol

as for the economic crisis yes it appears to be everywhere mate.

Im in the states and I see and hear about the same situations you describe all the time. Now it even effecting public schools with layoffs and cutbacks

good luck be well

cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel it only in the way that I don't get free lunch every day. Or I'm not supposed to get free lunch every day at least. This means that I do actually still get free lunch every day as long as my higher ups don't know about it so I don't feel it at all. Love my hotel chefs <3

I work in a hotel. Businesses do not make their managing directors sleep out in their cars. So I don't really fear for my job. We haven't noticed much difference yet.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Other than talk of the country going bankrupt, which will happen sooner or later, I'm not feeling the effects. Yet.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

Default eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
I tried to and made my shirt sweaty immediately
Terrible idea
Come on Fibo!!!! You should know who i am???!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, it's shit. I went to work in America two years ago just as hard times were starting to bite, then came home and look what happens! Politicians and the finance people have been slow to admit there was a problem, but ask anyone who works in construction and they will tell you there has been a problem for quite a while.

I heard of toxic debt two years ago and Comrade Brown talks as if it is something new. He is an untrustworthy liar. If politicos and bankers had the balls to be upfront, perhaps much of this could have been avoided or at least it's effects limited.

And now instead of injecting money directly into industry to get things moving, governments are propping up the failures that banks havebecome. There is nothing in these fiscal stimuli for the working man, that has no debt, in other words for the ones not complicit in the failure, the ones that will suffer most.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #13
pervipete

To be honest FR, the PM's not going to stand up and say it's all shit.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of course not, because to be honest is not in his nature.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:09 PM   #15
pervipete

To be honest isn't in any politicians nature

Even if, god helps us, David 'I'm really an ordinary bloke even though I went to Eton' Camaron was in charge he would have done the same thing. Talking down the ecomony, especially when no one was sure about the extent of the problem, is very, very stupid.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #16
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I strongly agree that politicians and bankers and other people in high positions knew about this years ago. Someone was on the radio the other morning saying he saw some stats and figures and predicted it 4 years ago. Now he is just a newspaper journalist and not an accountant.

Personally I think Gordon Brown likes to have a crisis. He is a crap PM who noone voted for and got in on a technincality. When nothing is happening we all see him as a crap PM. When there is a crisis he can run around and act as if he's saving us all.

It doesn't matter. There is not one thing that man can do. He will be out the first chance we get to get rid of him, even if he turns out to be superman.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:33 PM   #17
pervipete

And of course, we saw the evidence that this journalist was telling the truth, and if so, why didn't h break it?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:43 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I do recall Brown on television perhaps three years ago, discussing the housing market and telling people they would have to "tighten their belts". He knew what was coming, and in part it was of his making, along with banks that gave credit where they shouldn't have. But let's not forget the greedy, selfish people that have come to regard credit as a right, even when they can't afford it. All those people that tookout loans to pay off loans, gambled on housing, spent money on renovations they couldn't afford to artificially inflate the value oftheir homes, all those selfish bastardsthat wanted a new car instead of taking care of the onetbey had.

All the middle class equivalents of the dole scroungers that wanted somethingthat they haven't worked for and don't deserve. And that all the rest of us have to pay for.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #19
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
I strongly agree that politicians and bankers and other people in high positions knew about this years ago. Someone was on the radio the other morning saying he saw some stats and figures and predicted it 4 years ago. Now he is just a newspaper journalist and not an accountant.

Personally I think Gordon Brown likes to have a crisis. He is a crap PM who noone voted for and got in on a technincality. When nothing is happening we all see him as a crap PM. When there is a crisis he can run around and act as if he's saving us all.

It doesn't matter. There is not one thing that man can do. He will be out the first chance we get to get rid of him, even if he turns out to be superman.
If only! Problem is that they REALLY had no idea what was coming. They actually believed their pyramid schemes will propell themselves indefinately. I read an insider article about Wall Street writen after the crisis; I was stunned when I found out none of the traders and investment bankers actually knows anything about economics! They were basically high priced gamblers using other peoples money!

I mean, think about it: if they did know it was coming, wouldn't they have bailed out long ago?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:45 PM   #20
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is one of the things i like about this board.We all are from so many different places around the world but the same things effect us all.Love,Money,Stupid Politicians.

I wish you the best Fibonacci with your situation.Sometimes the best results can come from stressful situations.Good luck to you.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote