Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #41
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

I grin. Soft, sweet little slave, why would I let you go? Aren't you glad we had our date last night? I suck your nipple for a long moment, enjoying how soft, how feminine your body is. Then I gaze into your eyes and pull myself free from your softness, feeling you catch at me as I withdraw my cock and my fingers. I've given you so much love, I grin, my eyes fierce and taunting, why don't you clean me up, and pleasure me now?

I straddle you, moving my raw cock, slick with my semen, toward your soft, tear-streaked face. My hand cupping your breast roughly.

Do anything stupid, I grunt, and I will cut little pieces off of you. Pieces you don't need for pleasuring me. A finger or two, an ear.

My other hand reaches into your hair, pulling your face near.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #42
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Another squeal escapes me, I lay my head back in turmoil, staring up at my bound wrists. I wince as you pull away and out of me, almost instantly I can feel the fluids you have left inside of me begin to retreat to my now slightly gaping opening. A rush of blood rises to my face as I feel the heated stickiness flow from me.

I hate your cruel sarcasm, it forces me to wonder if you are completely sane. I gasp again as you squeeze my sore breast, my terror rising once again from your threats. I press my puffy lips tightly closed turning my head in disgust. You will not let me away that easy, pulling my hair towards you. "No...please that's disgusting!"

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #43
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you protest, I take advantage and thrust my hardening cock inside your soft mouth, feeling the soft moistness of your lips around me, your tongue beneath me as I swell. I gasp with the pleasure of it, my hand gripping a fistful of your hair near the roots. Oh fuck yeah, bitch, I moan. Taste it...

//Ravish
Old 03-11-2009, 02:47 AM   #44
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I try with as much desperation as before to pull away, my protests now muffled by your cock. I groan in disgust, unable to move my head even slightly. My tongue dances with my disgust, forced to taste both yours and my fluids on you. I whimper with repulse, pressing my head into the mattress with attempt to get away, my hips moving up to press myself further down. With my repulsion my tongue laps at the underside of your cock, my lips unwillingly wrapped around you, coughing as I try to catch air.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #45
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I groan and thrust into your soft mouth, my hand in your hair, enjoying this. Oh yeah, bitch, my little whore, I groan, swept away in the feeling of your soft, warm mouth around my cock. I grow between your lips. Hearing you gag, I grin and rock my hips hungrily against your face.

//Ravish
Old 03-15-2009, 03:45 AM   #46
prisonerslave

Tear filled eyes, bulging and terrorized stare back up at you, pleading for release. My tender wrists once again pull and shake at the bonds, my body instinctively pulls trying to push you away. I need air desperately, each moment you seem more excitement, leaving less my room in my mouth. You push harder and harder, your cock sliding to my slender throat, holding tight to you. Gags continue to rack, tasting your cum and my own juices, overwhelmed with disgust for myself.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 01:23 AM   #47
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Grunting savagely, I finish in your soft mouth. Hissing, Swallow it, girl. Breathing raggedly as my cock jerks in your mouth, spilling hot seed. Your squirming and whimpering around my cock makes me grip your hair more fiercely as I pump my muscled hips against your face, emptying myself.

//Ravish
Old 03-16-2009, 01:37 AM   #48
prisonerslave

I can't really scream with a mouth filled with thick hot liquid, but oh how I wish that I could. It burns my now sore throat, and it makes me gag more, my coughs gurgling in my mouth, and I have no choice but to swallow some of it. My face is hot with the humiliation of it, using my mouth and neck as just another hole for your enjoyment. Your cum spurts into my choking mouth far to fast, dripping out of the corners of my mouth.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 01:41 AM   #49
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I laugh breathlessly as I pull my cock free of your soft mouth, enjoying the sight of my semen on your lips and chin. I watch you there, below me on the bed. Slipping away, my cock drags across your left breast, leaving a slight trail of seed. I feel warm and flushed and joyous, watching you trembling there, your breasts heaving as you breathe.

I stroke your cheek, grinning. Rest up, girl. You've made me so fucking hungry. I'm grabbing some bacon and eggs, and then I'll be right back.

I reach for the panties that I stripped from you during the night, smiling as I bring them toward your face...

//Ravish
Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #50
prisonerslave

Finally released from your grip I cough and gasp for air, disgusted with the taste of what you have left behind, the evidence all over me. I look away from you sobbing quietly, spitting out what I can, the taste lingering in my mouth. I squirm with disgust as you leave more of your mark on me. Mixing it with our sweat that sticks to my body.

I have nothing but fear left in me, whimpering at the thought of you returning to me. My eyes widen at the sight of my panties, pressing my head back into the bed as if I could really keep myself away.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 AM   #51
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Grinning, I pinch your nose to force your mouth open...then shove the panties in. Smiling softly. Don't make too much noise. I might come back early.

I start to leave the room, my stomach growling fiercely. I pause at the door, look back, my body still rushing with heat. I enjoy the sight of your soft body, chained, captive. Sweat and seed glistening on your skin. Wiggle for me, I tell you, as music of a cello comes from the radio.

//Ravish
Old 03-16-2009, 02:16 AM   #52
prisonerslave

Your grin chills me, it's as if it is all game. My air is cut off and I have to part my lips to breathe, and you take your opportunity. My panties are shoved in my mouth, muffling any protests I once had.

I watch as you start to leave, you turn and stare at me, and I pull at the bonds shaking my head no, begging through the gag to be freed. You are obviously enjoying the sight of me struggling, that wonderful alluring dance I do to the music of the chains. I stiffen as you tell me to wiggle, the last thing I want is to entice you more.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #53
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I watch you writhe for a few moments, so sexy and vulnerable, your eyes wide. Then you hear me and you stiffen and lay still, and I grin, switching the radio to metal to drown any cries you might make if you should happen to get your gag loose. I leave, shutting the door, struck by a sudden idea as I head to the kitchen.

A long, naked hour later...your body bathed in sunlight...

You can hear voices just outside the bedroom door. Another man's voice, low, too low for you to make out above the music. But you can just hear snatches of my voice, animated and excited.

Come on, man. She's hungry for it. Pause. Well, her normal rate is three hundred, but if you want her to struggle and pretend she doesn't want it, that's extra. Six hundred for an hour, a thousand for two. Pause. I can't give you more than two, she's a busy girl. Pause. Rules are you don't damage her, and you don't damage my furniture. She doesn't really have limits other than that. You'll enjoy her. Tell you what. The door swings slowly open...my shape and another man's in the door. I let him drink in the sight of you naked and captive on the bed. Why don't you give her a ride, make her happy. You can pay me after. Just look at her there. Go give her a ride.

//Ravish
Old 03-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #54
prisonerslave

I am grateful to finally be left alone but terrified of it as well. The music muffles everything. I spend a good amount of time fighting my own bonds and wearing myself out from crying and screaming. No one comes, there is no sound other than rather annoying rock metal bands. Eventually I manage to get the soaked panties out of my mouth. My voice harsh and sore and labored but I cry for help, the music keeps me from being heard.

I quiet as I listen, there is another voice, I can't exactly hear what is going on but my blood runs cold hearing what sounds like some sort of deal being made. I shake watching the door open, we are not alone anymore, my heart is pounding out of my chest, but maybe I can be saved. "Please....help me....my n-name is Laura...Laura Crawford..." I start to cry more uncontrollably, "he kidnapped me....he drugged me..." my sobs turn to babbling and a renewed struggle begins. The stranger has to rescue me, but deep in the pit of my stomach I know that my ordeal has just begun...

And Baby when it's love

Last edited by prisonerslave; 03-16-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:26 AM   #55
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

The client glances back at me, his eyes glazed with lust but with a flicker of uncertainty, as well.

Go on, I smirk. Just remember her safeword. You don't hear that, she's fine.

I watch you wriggling against your chains, your tight little hips squirming on the bed. Hardening as I watch the client move toward you and stroke your hip. The boy is so damn stupid, or maybe just too turned on to care. Quitely I pull out a small camera and flick it on, start filming, waiting for you to notice it. Grinning. Watching you plead with him on the screen, I think of other ways to cash in on my hot little date.

So pretty, the other man whispers, and throws himself on you, covering your mouth with his and thrusting his hips hard against you with all the wild abandon of a teenager. He smells of aftershave.

I watch you wriggle under him, holding back a low moan in my throat. I can hear the groan he makes as he finds your soft entrance. The camera captures every sexy movement of your hips.

//Ravish
Old 03-27-2009, 01:20 AM   #56
prisonerslave

I can see that uncertainty in his eyes, but his own greedy lust overpowers everything else. Fresh tears are renewed and a panicked desperate cry erupts from me, but this time you can hear a hopelessness in my meek voice. I already know he will take everything he wants from me.

His hands softly trail over me, almost gently at first, but soon he takes dull advantage of me, his kiss takes over my mouth and I cry as he crushes my lips to my teeth, I can feel the head of his cock, waiting impatiently at my opening. I taste my tears and I tremble with fear, my eyes still open with streaming tears. I look over at you as he teases me with his manhood, the red light staring at me. My face flushes red, how could you be filming this? My hips shift from side to side, my chest pinned down by his crushing my breasts to me. His kiss is harsh and cruel and he shoves his tongue into my mouth, I have had enough. I bite down hard on his tongue, and I can taste his blood as he screams and pulls away. "Please! I..I'm sorry...please this isn't fake, he's keeping me here....he kidnapped me, please help me!"

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #57
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I grin, enjoying it all, watching him caress you, then grip you as he moves to take you. Your tears make me swell with heat. When you turn toward the camera, your face looks so desperate, so desperate. So beautiful. I film it all.

I hear you whimper into his mouth, then his strangled cry as he pulls back, bleeding on his lips. Bitch!

I've turned down the music. I can hear you gasp, please this isn't fake, he's keeping me here....he kidnapped me, please help me!

Your eyes pleading with my client. I snarl inwardly. Your tight little cunt was going to empty the boy's wallet for me, and you are not going to fuck that up.

The boy looks at me, looks at you, seeing your tears. There is anger and lust in his face, but worry, too. Not worry for you. Worry for himself, that he might be doing something...irrevocable. I grin and point at where your panties rest crumpled beside your head, where you spat them out earlier. She didn't say the safeword, friend. Why don't you just shut up her mouth and enjoy her?

The camera keeps filming. He reaches for the panties. He's gazing down at you but avoiding your eyes.

//Ravish
Old 03-27-2009, 01:40 AM   #58
prisonerslave

His face terrifies me, he wants to hurt me I can tell, but he has second thoughts and I am desperately trying to exploit them. Every so often my eyes dart to the camera, it is a witness to all the awful things that are happening, sickening me to know you enjoy my misery.

I shake my head in denial over and over. "No! He's lying!....Please! Help me!....I...I don't know a safewormmmmfffff" I shake my head once more, the fabric pushed deep into my mouth but I will not accept it, trying to push it out of my mouth.

I stare up at him, pleading with his eyes, trying to beg him not to do this to me. As I squirm below, every muscle is highlighted by the now mid day sun, my muffled cries are the only music in the room. My breasts bounce as I continue to squirm, rattling my chains as I do. The gag is pushing up, this time I am better at getting it out.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #59
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

The kid clearly desperately wants to believe your resistance is fake, even as he revels in the fantasy he has that it is real. I laugh softly as I watch you squirm and buck, your breasts and thighs soft and warm in the sunlight. Arousal and adrenaline course through me as you plead with him. Grinning, I reach to the dresser and pluck up a roll of duct tape I keep there. I toss it to the kid.

Kid! Here. Use this. I grin. And slap her, knock her up a bit if she won't hold still. She likes that.

The kid takes the duct tape but doesn't apply it yet. He just groans as you wriggle under him. God, you're making me so fucking hot, he whispers to you, and he presses his weight down on you, his mouth hot and demanding on your breasts, his hands fondling you with all of his clumsy lust. Kid can't be more than nineteen. The head of his cock presses against you, hard, but your squirming hips dislodge him for just a moment.

I start to quietly stroke myself, watching, grinning.

//Ravish
Old 03-27-2009, 01:59 AM   #60
prisonerslave

My eyes widen at the sight of the tape, I shake my head over and over, pleading still. He revels in the temptation of my body, his mouth over my breasts and I cry as my little pink nipple stiffens to full attention, wet and red form his attention.

I feel his cock head almost pus into me, but my hips shake him away, but I know I wont be able to keep it up. Finally I get the gag from my mouth, the wet fabric rolling down my cheek leaving a trail of saliva. "Please! Let me go! What is the safeword?! I don't know it I swear!" Now I have reached near hysterics, it is only matched by his obvious lust.

I turn over to you, fear and hatred in my eyes, the camera you hold taking in every emotion and every degrading second. "Please....make it stop..." I cry to you in a quiet whisper, watching you stroke yourself lewdly as you take pleasure in my humiliation

And Baby when it's love