Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2022, 01:11 PM   #1
vlad the impaler

vlad the impaler has initial reputation
Default Surfergirl's Ordeal - Part 2

Now The Mechanic approached the bed, grabbed hold of Lucinda’s petite bare feet and started running his tongue up and down her tender soles. As his lust grew, he stopped licking and started biting, tearing at her naked feet and toes like a ravening beast, drawing blood, and leaving deep bite marks all over the tops and soles, to add to the wheals and cuts from the whipping and the burn marks from the cattle-prod torture he had inflicted earlier. He was getting more and more aroused by the pain he was causing her. Lucinda screamed in agony as he ground his teeth deep into her helpless little naked feet, chewing her soft, sensitive insoles and pretty little writhing toes. Now he seized both of the girl's pretty naked feet in his hands, brutally crushing them in his powerful grip. Pressing the soles of her feet together, he forced his tumescent prick between them and started to rape her soft little naked feet. Lucinda cried out in pain as his swollen cock rasped against her injured soles. He worked his jagged fingernails into her insteps and crushed her writhing little toes with his powerful hands, his brutality increasing as the intensity of his pleasure mounted. He revelled in the sensation of the girl's soft soles against his swollen member, the sight of her pretty bare toes writhing and stretching in agony, the sound of her agonised screams as he ground his erection against her tortured bare feet. Overflowing with sadistic lust, he let go of her pretty extremities, forced her legs apart and shuffled up between her thighs. He guided his throbbing member to her little slit, and then, with a mighty thrust rammed his thick rape-pole into her defenceless snatch. Once more Lucinda wailed in pain as her tortured quim was invaded. She was so sore and torn and damaged in there now that the slightest touch was agony; but The Mechanic was not interested in “slightest touches”. His mission was to rape this little beauty as viciously, sadistically and relentlessly as possible, and he went about his task with merciless brutality, ramming himself all the way in, ripping his cock almost all the way out until only his cockhead remained inside her entrance, then smashing the entire bulk of his rod into her until it crashed into her desperately bruised and sensitised cervix. The other crew members watched the performance with admiration. The Mechanic was was old enough to be the pain-racked girl’s grandfather, and possibly the ugliest man any of them had ever seen, and the sight of this corpulent, hairy old brute ripping the petite teen girl beneath him apart with his fat rigid cock was mesmerising. Although his head was largely bald, the rest of him - his chest, legs, arms, back, even his fat arse- was covered with thick black hair, and the scene was almost surreal. “ Beauty and the Beast, eh?” quipped Karim. “Like a fucking bear raping her” rejoined Serge. “Or the wolf violating Little Red Riding Hood” ventured Karim again. “OK, you fuckers” gasped The Mechanic between his grunts of lust. “Shut the fuck up can’t you - Can’t you see I’m busy taking this little girl’s cunt apart?” Lucinda was in agony. With her legs untied, she was trying to use them to defend herself, flailing out wildly at her attacker as he smashed his manhood into her tortured slit. Although The Mechanic barely felt her kicks, he soon tired of them, and seizing both her tiny bare feet in one massive hand, he crushed them together and forced her knees up to her chest. Now his cock-pounding became utterly frenzied, and Lucinda’s agony reached new heights as her terribly injured cunt took this viciously merciless beating, her suffering compounded by the agony of having her little bare feet crushed so hard that it felt the that all her tiny pedal bones were about to be splintered. The men were amazed that Lucinda had any voice left, but her screams once again reached an ear-ringing magnitude as her rapist smashed into her defenceless womanhood. As The Mechanic felt himself about to come, he paused with his cock rammed up against the girl’s battered cervix and halted his thrusting. He reached down and manipulated his large hairy balls. “What the hell are you doing” called Karim. “Old Chinese technique” grunted The Mechanic ‘Delays ejaculation. Let’s you rape a girl for longer. In a minute or so I’ll be good to go for another twenty minutes”. The Mechanic was as good as his word: after a short pause, he began once again to savagely violate the pain-demented blonde. After another ten minutes the others lost interest watching and sat down with a beer taken from the fridge behind one of the mirror-doors. “Wish that hairy bastard would get it done: I’ve still not got inside that little bitch, and if I don’t have her soon I’m going to explode” complained Karim. A change in the frequency and volume of The Mechanic’s guttural grunts and Lucinda’s pitiful screams alerted them to the rapist’s imminent climax. As he felt himself nearing his culmination, The Mechanic began to thrust into the girl with inhuman speed, the friction created by his bulging cock inside the girl’s mangled vagina causing ever more severe ripping of her vaginal membrane, his grip on her bare feet becoming so fierce that Lucinda was sure they would splinter entirely. Now she must die, she was sure: how could this much pain be survivable? Indeed she would welcome death if only this unbearable agony would cease. But no death, no welcome unconsciousness came: only more and more suffering as the demented violater shredded her sex with his vile penis. This was more than just rape: The Mechanic was using his cock as an instrument of torture, and his victim was in a place that not even the torments of Hell could outdo. As Lucinda’ s mind cracked, as her demented shrieks finally broke her voice, the beast inside stiffened, and her violater let our an atavistic howl as he ejaculated his nasty, sticky cum into her mangled little cunt. These final brutal thrusts were too much, and finally, mercifully, Lucinda passed out.

“I knew it” roared Karim. “You bastards have finished her. Look at the state of her pussy: it’s torn to shreds. There’s no way she’ll survive another rape now, and if I don’t get a fuck soon I’m going to lose it”. The others had never seen the usually urbane Karim so riled up and angry; although it was hardly surprising considering he had had to watch all the others enjoy gang-raping the lovely little virgin. “Don’t worry” soothed The Mechanic, “ I’ll fix her up for you. This is nothing. We often tortured and raped girls for several days on end. By tomorrow I can have her pussy ready to suffer all over again. In the meantime, as you said yourself earlier, there are other options” Karim nodded. “Give me an hour. I need to clean her up, give her some more drugs, hydrate her and get her blood sugar up. Then she’ll be all yours. I’m sure a sophisticated man like yourself will find some novel ways to make her scream.Why don’t you all go up and get some refreshments. I’ll call you on the intercom when she’s ready”.

It was nearer two hours before The Mechanic called up to say the girl was “ready”. Abdul and Serge had relaxed and enjoyed some food and drink, and had compared notes on their experiences of ravaging Lucinda. Karim had taken refreshment too, but he was jumpy, impatient, bursting with frustrated lust. As soon as The Mechanic’s intercom message came through, he leapt up and hurried back to the Black Cabin. Lucinda was conscious, alert, wild-eyed. The Mechanic had done his work, had obviously given her more adrenaline and God knows what else, had cleaned up her ravaged pussy and whip-wounds. The Mechanic had dressed her in a man’s large white shirt that dropped to just below her crotch and strapped her into the heavy wooden chair. She looked gorgeous again, and The Mechanic had observed before dressing her that her beauty was if anything enhanced by the marks on her body left by the savagery of her captors. “Nice” said Karim appreciatively. “I get to strip her again as well as raping her”. Lucinda’s lips started to quiver, her whole body to tremble.”Oh no, pleaaaaassssse. I can’t take any more….. really really. I just can’t!!!” She broke down into great racking sobs. “I think” said Karim, turning to The Mechanic,”I would like to start my session by experimenting a bit with your electric prod, if I may”. “Certainly” answered the Argentininan, and he passed the instrument to the Arab. Lucinda stiffened in terror as Karim apporached her. With her wrists and ankles anchored to the chair, she was unable to move any limb. Only her head was free, and she turned to watch Karim as her circled around the helpless youngster. “Well, that shirt is very becoming my dear” he cooed “ but it doesn’t leave many targets for my prod, does it?” “Although I seem to recall that your pretty little feet are very sensitive to pain. Let’s see if my memory serves me well”. So saying, Karim squatted down in front of the girl , jabbed the prongs onto the upper surface of Lucinda’s naked right foot, and pressed the button. The girl’s entire body stiffened and once again the cabin was filled with he music of a girl’s agony. Karim kept the shock going for nearly half a minute. A brief respite, then he repeated the torment on her other little foot. She really did have exquisite little toes, and Karim began to understand Abdul’s and The Mechanic’s fascination with that part of a girl’s anatomy. But it was time to move on. He grasped Lucinda’s shirt with both hands and ripped it open, leaving her fully frontally naked. His lust rising fast, he jabbed the cattle prod into her left breast and viciously shocked her five times before changing to her right tit. Her screams poured fuel onto the fire of his lust, and he transferred his attention to her pudenda, shocking her pussy with viciously long jolts, the last for over a full minute, until she slumped in her chair. Serge and Abdul had re-entered the cabin now, and turning to them Karim barked “Get her on the bed. Tie her hands behind her back and place her face down”. Serge frowned: since when did Karim give the orders? But then again, he hadn’t had any action yet and in his place he too would be insanely impatient. The men did as Karim asked, first ripping off the remnants of Lucinda’s shirt so that once again she was completely naked. They tied her slender wrists behind her back with a length of rope and threw her face done onto the bed, just as she came out of her faint. She squirmed wildly, twisting her head to try to see what was happening as Karim climbed onto he mattress.
Lucinda had no idea of what was about to happen as Karim spread her legs, grasped her pert butt cheeks and spread them roughly apart. It wasn’t until Karim took his erect phallus in his hand, aligned it with her tight puckered little anus, and pressed the tip against it that she began to have an inkling of whet atrocity was about to be inflicted on her. She started to struggle, but Karim had her pinned down and there was no way to escape. She had never even heard of buggery, but with her captor’s cockhead pressed against the entrance to her rear passage, she realised
that she faced terrible damage from such an assault, that having this brute’s huge erection stabbing into her bowels was going to be unbelievably painful. She started pleading hysterically, wailing on about how it wouldn't fit, and how it would tear her apart. But her pleas for mercy served only to turn Karim on even more, and he started to push his raging erection against her tiny puckered opening. Pinning her in place with his hands, Karim pushed his boots against he base of the bed frame to increase the force he would need to penetrate her desperately tight entrance. Lucinda was screaming in terror now, and clenching her little sphincter with every ounce of strength in her being to keep the horrible fucktool out. Karim knew it would be a struggle, but he had succeeded before with quite a few victims, and he knew that in the end he would win: sooner or later the girl would exhaust herself and her clenching would fail to deny him his entry. Using all his strength, Karim inexorably increased the pressure against her clenched sphincter. The ring started to give as his glans started to penetrate. Lucinda started shrieking “Oh god...oh god … please help me…stop him…someone stop him”’ as an indescribable pain began to surge through her rear passage. Suddenly Karim’s cockhead popped in, and Lucinda wailed in agony at the tearing pain of the unnatural penetration . The tight ring gripping Karim’s cock was unbelievably taut, and as the sadistic rapist started forcing more of his erection into her, Lucinda’s agonised screams reached an ever increasing crescendo. "I'm going to rip this tight little hole of yours apart” shouted Karim, as he started to force the rest of his ten inches into her insanely tight aperture. It was a genuine challenge, as the girl was still gripping insanely in a hopeless effort to expel the cruel weapon that was inflicting such pain. Lucinda thrashed and screamed in horrific agony, and Karim’s progress was delayed at times as the friction of the penetration became too much, or the girl’s anus went into spasm. But Karim simply punched in harder, forcing his rigid phallus ever deeper into her and eliciting ever louder screams of agony with each cruel stab into her rectum. Karim gave one last, massive, deep thrust and he was all the way in, his balls slapping against her silky butt as she screamed like the damned burning in Hellfire. Karim paused a moment to savour the sensation as her body thrashed wildly from the searing agony, as she wailed incoherent pleas, her inner muscles convulsing and contracting the already tight hole around his cock, sending exquisite sensations through his throbbing member.

Slowly Karim started to slide his cock back out, as she sobbed and cried, her back passage still convulsing. While it hurt even pulling out, as though he was dragging her insides out with him, there was a modicum of relief of having the agonising hardness drawn out of her, and the horrific pain eased at least a little. Karim withdrew his prick until just the glans remained inside her. He paused a moment, allowing her to believe that maybe the torture was over, and then, using every muscle in his body, he thrust himself balls deep into her rectum. Lucinda’s body almost snapped from her thrashing and she emitted the loudest highest pitched piercing scream Karim had ever heard. He started fucking her tight little ass with utter abandon, sending white hot jolts of agony through her anus as it stretched, and finally tore, ravaging her rectum and bowel, ploughing into her deeply and mercilessly, his cock-head punching into her inner guts. He showed no mercy, allowed no opportunity for her to adjust, but fucked her like a wild beast as she screamed and cried in total agony. For the best part of half an hour Karim raped Lucinda’s desperately tight little ass, during which time she never ceased screaming and convulsing in agony; never did her anus relax to mitigate the suffering, as Karim’s savage penetration got ever more brutal.
As Karim neared his climax, he started slamming into her with utterly terrifying speed and force, the power of his thrusting literally shaking the whole of Lucinda’s petite body as she screamed herself hoarse, his inhuman thrusts driving her colon deep into her body. At last, with a victorious roar, Karim came inside her, sending spurts of sperm deep into her bowels as Lucinda spasmed and thrashed in indescribable agony. With a few final jerks of the hips, Karim finished his work and collapsed on top of the sobbing girl.

As Karim climbed off Lucinda’s trembling body, The Mechanic walked over to his bag, and produced a device consisting of a metal ring and leather straps. He returned to the bed and bent over the the helpless girl lying upon it, thrusting his face close to hers. “It’s time that pretty mouth of yours was put to a use other than screaming”, he leered. ‘This is an O-gag: it will keep your mouth open and prevent you biting: because now I’m going to rape your throat!” The brute forced the ring into Lucinda’s mouth and quickly strapped the leather bindings around her head. Lucinda gasped at the sensation, her mouth forced so wide that it felt like her jaw would dislocate. She tried to beg, but only a garbled, strangulated nonsense emerged, the contraption effectively rendering it impossible to speak. The Mechanic grasped Lucinda’s head in his powerful hands, and brutally thrust his rampant cock through the ring into the girl’s mouth. He began thrusting over her delicate tongue as, slamming his vile cock against the back of her throat, his huge hands forcing her face towards his crotch. Lucinda gagged and retched, her whole body thrashing as she struggled to breathe, the horror of having her sweet mouth raped compounded by the pain caused by the disgusting man-flesh pounding deep into the back of her little throat, bruising her larynx. As she was about to pass out from the pain and lack of oxygen, she felt a rush of liquid crash into her mouth as The Mechanic emptied his sperm into her oral cavity. “That was good,” grunted the rapist, mopping the sweat from his brow. “Now, men, I think we should all take her at the same time!” ‘Fuck yeah” cried Abdul. I want her cunt again” - “And I’ll have her sweet little ass” said Serge. “Guess that leaves me her mouth” said Karim; “And I’ll amuse myself with her pretty little feet’ grunted The Mechanic.
Serge climbed onto the bed and rolled the girl onto her side; laying down behind her back, he forced her knees towrds her chest, and prepared to enter her anally. With a vicious thrust, he slammed his cockhead into her devastated rear passage. Lucinda shrieked in pain through her gag as Serge’s engorged phallus pentarted her. Onc ehe was was well in, he rolled over onto his back, so that the naked girl was lying on top of him, face up. Now Karim jumped onto the bed, and positioned himself between Lucinda’s thrashing legs. “Get ready, little girl” he growled, “I’m going to rape you again!” So saying, he began to force his gigantic manhood into Lucinda’s tiny, ravaged vagina. The pain, allied to that already searing through her body from the rapetool thrusting into her anus, was beyond even the atrocious agony she had already experienced at the hands of these monsters, and her screams, weirdly modulated byb the O-gag, reached a new crescendo, one that however did not last long as Karim, kneeling on the bed near her head, forced his erection into her mouth. Now all three men started thrusting in unison into the pain-demented beauty, her gorgeous nude body encased in sweating, grunting, beastial man-flesh. Not to be left out, The Mechanic grasped Lucinda’s right ankle. He had taken up a cigarette lighter, and began stroking the flame across her helpless little foot-sole, sending unbearable waves of agony searing through her helpless extremity. With the flesh utterly tenderised, he began rubbing her tortured bare foot with his throbbing cock, the friction sending new waves of pain shooting through her naked ped, timing his frictioning to the ever-increasing rhythm of the three-hole rape being performed by his gang-mates. It was he who came first, webbing her lovely little toes with sperm, followed by Karim pumping his jism down her throat. Serge was next, emptying himself into her tortured bowels moments later. But Abdul just kept going, smashing his insanely monstrous organ into Lucinda’s tiny cunt for another quarter of an hour before, with an atavistic roar, he finally climaxed inside Lucinda’s destroyed sex.
They tied the girl spreadeagled to the bed then, realising that she would not likely survive any more atrocities. As the crew got the yacht under way, Karim made a call ashore to a contact in Tangier. They would dock in a bay they used for smuggling, and someone would come and collect the girl. Her value of course was somewhat diminished by the treatment she had received on the boat, but the men who were buying her for their rather specialist “house of entertainment” would know how to restore her, raedy to earn them money. They had plenty of clients who would pay handsomely to abuse such a beauty. And Karim and his gang would have a tidy sum to spend on celebrating their recent exploits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TatRp.jpg (20.0 KB, 42 views)
vlad the impaler is offline   Reply With Quote