Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Taste of Blood

I was asking if anyone else had a fetish for blood drinking... I'm new, and unsure if there is a section for fetish discussion.

Last edited by Memento Mori; 11-27-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I do like the taste of my own blood if I'm bleeding, but can't say I've tasted anyone else's or would want to.

Oh wait there was the time I ate my girl friend out when she was on her period and came up with face full of blood. She asked me not to do that again.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have both drank the blood of someone else and had my own drank. Both cases were under very different circumstances and I cannot say I strongly cared for either one.

When my own was drank, it was by a young man with fang caps on his teeth who literally bit into my neck and sucked it out. The sucking sensation might have been enjoyable, but the actual bite was so agonizing that I could feel nothing but a horrid throbbing pain in my neck. I quickly became dizzy and cold and could barely stand. I found out later he had bit far deeper than he should have and I was lucky to not get infected or suffer any more serious injury.

When I drank blood, I did so out of a champagne glass. It was still hot and steaming. The taste was neither good nor bad, but the texture was unpleasant. It was like a bland milkshake someone had microwaved.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Trixie_Grrl

Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Someone been watching too much True Blood?
Trixie_Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:30 AM   #5
Trixie_Grrl

Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
Ah, Trixie, you shame yourself with your choice of vampire show suggestion. What about a bit of Buffy, or Carry On Screaming (which isn't on point I grant you but still). I mean I'm not saying True Blood is bad, hell I sort-of paid attention to the first series.

Could be worse of course, you could always have said, ooohhh, what's his face, K-Pat or something, and that shitty film. God knows.
Yeah I know. There's some vampire movies I do like such as the "From Dusk Till Dawn" movies. I got bored watching True Blood when the 3rd season came out with were-wolfs lol.
Trixie_Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"GOD??" main baddy looking up and around...."No GOD!!" then threw her to the others!

Enjoy the drinking of blood folks, (not for me) and be safe always wont mention all the hazards involved with it...just talking diseases for one!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote