Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Which recepticle would you chose?
Pussy 8 50.00%
Ass 6 37.50%
Mouth 7 43.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Which receptacle would you chose?

One roleplay I have done and enjoy goes like this:

It's a Saturday, say around noon. My husband and my youngest son have gone fishing for the day and won't be home till midnight. My oldest son (17) is the bad one. He is always causing trouble. He and his three buddies have been drinking and smoking weed since before sunrise.

They come to the house. His buddies grab some beers and sit on the sofa. I'm working on the computer in the office at the back of the house and do not hear them. My son comes in and forces me into the living room and up onto the coffee table in front of the sofa. He makes me strip and to tell his friends about all my sexual experiences.

My son talks about my body: My boobs, my curves, he runs his hands up and down my legs, he tells his friends that he has heard me making love with my husband and that I'm a screamer.

He then auctions me off. It has always been my presumption that the highest bidder, a virgin, would want my pussy, the second my ass, and third my mouth. Today I was wondering if that was true.

Here's the question for you guys. If you were horny teenage virgin and highest bidder at my auction, which receptacle would you chose for your first sexual experience.

Please share your comments and thoughts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me.jpg (7.1 KB, 109 views)
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:38 AM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why only choose one? I'd go anal first, then make you clean my cock with your mouth, then squeeze between your tits and finally pussy for the grand finale of unloading my hot cum inside you.
However, I guess since I'm a huge fan of forced creampies, if I only had to choose one I would go pussy first.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-15-2014 at 09:39 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:54 PM   #3
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would never let a great pussy like that go to waste.
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote