Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
Vex Malleus

Vex Malleus has initial reputation
Default Night Time Pleasures - Extreme Fiction

I wrote this in one sitting in mid 2006 and later revised it. It is extremely graphic and violent and is my first story from my Vex Darkness persona.

Night Time Pleasures

I was horny as shit and couldn't remember when I wanked last. It was around
2am when I went for a drive. After a few minutes, I made a quick turn on a dirt road. I'd
never been here before and damn it was really dark. Not a cop in sight, as if there ever
was, too busy worrying about the drunk drivers on the main roads. But I wasn't drunk, I
don't drink, I was horny. But more importantly, I felt sadistic. I'm a masochist too no
doubt. But on this early morning I needed to inflict pain, not recieve it. I need to cause
hurt, I need to hurt a girl, really bad. I kept on the dirt road, drove past a large house old,
and then up into the woods. Deep into the woods. I was climbing a mountain, my ears
even popped a little. I saw no cars, houses, or lights at all. Just woods and the moon
overhead. I drove maybe 30 minutes, at a constant pace, saw absolutely nothing, just
trees and some fields. The grade leveled off flat now, at the summit I guess, when I saw
something large enough to catch my eye moving up ahead.
"What the fuck is this, a deer?" I sighed as I got a little closer. Details began to
take shape. Was this a person? Probably just some drunk guy that lost his way walking
home after a party. A little closer. Now I see long dark, kinda curly hair, a black tank top,
and faded bluejean shorts. No purse, no bags, nothing. Just walking alone at 2am. Did I
just enter into a fucking movie, this never happens, how could I have been this lucky???
I slow down to see her reaction. She knows I'm coming, the prey sees my headlights
reflected off the trees ahead of her. I gradually pull up to her, coasting now, my foot off
the gas. My window was already down, as I enjoy the scents of the night air. She stopped
walking. I stopped my car. Her head turned to look at me. My face is shrouded, hidden
inside. I move my head slightly out the window to look at her. Nothing is said at first, I
look up and down her body, the tank top shows her fairly large breasts, her hair is down,
flowing mostly about her back, it is dark, almost black.
"What's your name?" I asked her with a smile. She said her name is Robyn.
"What you doing out here so late Robyn?"
"I could ask you the same." she said without fear.
"Just going for a drive. Looking for something, someplace."
"Looking for what?"
"Do you really want to know?"
"Sure."
I shut my car off and got out, she is still unafraid as I stand up close to her.
"A place to smoke this!" as I show her the joint I had rolled earlier. Her eyes seem
excited when she saw it. "Go ahead, smell it."
"Oh this is good shit!" she said.
"Of course, I only smoke good shit, come on!" she followed me and we
walked down an old trail I spotted about thirty feet back. It was getting overgrown but
there was clearly a path to somewhere. We walked maybe five minutes away from the
road and onto the trail, even engaged in chit chat about this or that. She walked slightly
ahead of me. I watched her move. I watched her ass, her hair waving gently with each
step. Saw the smooth skin of her legs and arms. My rage was quickly growing, my anger
nearly beyond comprehension, my overwhelmng bloodlust almost in control, but I
wanted to get her and me high first. We stopped a short time later.

"How about here?" she asked, seeing a tiny clearing, still excited, with no
idea what was on my mind.

"Sounds great!" I said. We walked off the path into the clearing and sat
on an ancient tree that had fallen. I lit up the joint, made sure it was burning real good,
and took a massive hit. I exhaled and passed it to her. She took a nice hit. Damn, she's a
pro, didn't even cough. That impressed me, everyone coughs when they smoke my shit
the first time. It won't save her though. Nothing can save her now. She passed it back, I
took another long hit. This continued until it was finished. We tossed the roach to the
ground, save something for mother nature I told her. She giggled, completely stoned
now, and laid back on the log to look at the stars, legs split across either side. I was baked
as well, only making me more cruel. I looked down at her, she didn't even notice. She
was so inviting. Just laying there, slowly breathly, totally relaxed. I quickly got on top of her,
presing my crotch against her, making sure she felt my erection.
"Hey what the fuck are you doing!!!" she screamed, trying to fight me off.

I punched her with a solid fist in the stomach as hard as I could. She defintely coughed
now, or at least some kind of noise, the air driven from her lungs. I grabbed her hair and
threw her to the ground. Still gasping, she managed to say something. "I thought you just
wanted to get high, were just being nice, now you want to rape me??" she asked, tears
and confusion in her eyes, hair a mess.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of trash!!" I screamed, looking
down at her, my eyes glazed over with hatred and pure rage..
"FUCK YOU!!!!!!!" she yelled, suddenly regaining some strength and tried
to get up. I took hold of her hair, bashed her in the face about five times, stood up and
kicked her non-stop until she stopped struggling. I took off her pants, tore off her panties,
and tossed them away. My pants came off quickly too, my cock immense now, I didn't
even need to stroke it, standing fully erect, and throbbing with blood.. She was bruised,
her lip busted and bleeding. I got on top of her, and without emotion on my face, put
myself in her cunt. I shoved hard, all the way in. I held her arms by the wrists, pushing
them down to the ground with the strength of a crazed animal. I began to thrust violently
and shoved my cock into her as deep as I could and removed it, over and over, with ever
more powerful strokes. She started to cry as this went on. "Please stop!!!!!!!! Please, this
is hurting me!!!!" I only raped her harder, my fingernails cutting into her skin as I still
held her. I fucked her so hard I must have torn something from the sudden change of
expression on her face ten minutes more into this ordeal and she simply screamed. A
blood chilling scream. One of just all pain. I laughed at her. I thought I even felt a liquid,
may have been blood on my cock. I certainly hadn't cum yet. I continued to rape her, my
cock harder than ever. I let go of her arms, she made no attempt to strike me, her face
contorted in agony. I pushed up her tank top, she wore no bra, and pinched her nipples,
twisting them cruelly. I now neared orgasm. As my semen rose, I pumped furiously,
faster and harder then before, litterly destroying what was left of her pussy. She just cried
now, a low continous cry, as I used her like the piece of shit she is. A second or two later
I exploded. My back arched as my seed filled her. It lasted a long time, maybe cause I
was still high, and I kept pumping until I was done. I fell onto her, nearly exhausted,
keeping my cock in her as it softened. A couple minutes later I regained my strength and
looked into her eyes. She still cried. I have no compassion for her. For anyone. She is an
object, a mere tool used to satisfy my cravings and nothing else. Her life was absolutely
meaningless to me as are all fucking worthless cunt whores. She must have sensed this,
now fearing for her life and actually tried to choke me as I picked my head up off her. I
grabbed her by the forearms and pulled her away from my neck. Still holding her I stood
up and tossed her quite forcefully into the fallen tree log like a doll. She crashed down,
some of her skin torn off. I ripped off her tank top, making her completely naked now
and grabbed her hair, dragging her all the way back down the trail to my car. She tried to
claw at my hands that held her but I felt no pain. I never felt anything except anger. Her
flesh easily ripped and sliced as she dragged across the dirt road and rocks. We got to my
car and I threw her down in front of it. I turned on my headlights to blind her and opened
my trunk and got out some duct tape. I put a piece over her mouth, around the back of her
head, and over her mouth again, making several layers. I no longer wanted to hear
anything from this fucking cunt. I taped her arms behind her back, at the elbows and
wrists, again using multiple layers, and the same thing with her ankles and knees. She
looked at me with dreaded fearful eyes.

"What are you looking at bitch!!!!!!!!" I angrily kicked her in the stomach. I knelt
down over her and grabbed one of her bound hands. I took out a small but very sharp,
honed knife, and shoved the blade between two of her fingers, really hard so it sunk into
the meat. Then I pulled it back and forth cutting her like a 16 year old's birthday cake. I
was surprised how deep it cut, as it kept going right between her knuckles. I eventually
hit solid bone. I grabbed one of the fingers and yanked it sideways, tearing it away with a
messy splatter of blood and threw down in front of her. She made noises now, deep from
her throat and they were very sexy. I repeated this process on both of her hands until her
fingers were all ripped off and laying on the ground where she could see them. I knew
she did, her eyes frantically trying to look somewhere else but were fixed on them. I
tossed cold water from my backpack cooler on her face to wake her back up after she
finally fainted. "You disgusting fucking whore!!!!!!! Fucking worthless shit!!!!! Piece of
trash slut cunt!!!" I yelled at her again and again. I was so enraged, my hatred exploding
on this pretty girl, and why shouldn't it. That's what she is for. To be used and thrown
away like the garbage. She exists for my whims and on this night I wanted her sex and
her life. I put her on her back as best I could, I was engulfed with pure sadism. She bled a
lot from her now completely mutilated hands but not nearly enough to end her life. My
cock hard during her torture so I again raped her. I knew it really hurt too, her cunt
already ripped apart. I pumped insanely for about five or ten minutes, much longer to her,
and just before cumming, turned her over and raped her in the ass. It was a tight fit, a
virgin there. I watched as my head pushed into her, the spinctor opening up to receive my
thickness and I pulled her hair, almost snapping her neck as I was now fully inserted. I
laughed at her some more, now pulling her hair with both hands. "This is what you
deserve you stupid fucking disgusting cow!!!!!!!" I yelled as I begun pumping even
harder and deeper than in her cunt for at least another eight or nine minutes straight while
tearing handfulsof hair out of her scalp. I moved my hands down around her cheeks and
twisted her head to see her face. It was covered in tears, and she wore no makeup. Her
eyes were red and swollen with pain. She looked right at me too. Our eyes meeting, at
least until her ass ring suddenly ripped open. If her mouth were not taped she'd have
howled in agony. I let go of her hair, her face smashing into the dirt road, and instead
held her waist, dragging her into me as I still pumped constantly for another maybe two
minutes. My cum was seconds away, so I pulled out really fast causing even more pain,
grabbed her by the back of the neck, and held her held so I could shoot my goo all over
her face and in her eyes. I grunted as each wad of spunk shot on her skin further
degrading the piece of meat. My orgasm was extremely intense, and when it finished I
spit on her and dropped her head down so it smashed into the gravel road. I cleaned
myself with her tank top and turned her back over. Just then she passed out once more,
the pain in both her holes just too much to bare, but I was so glad she endured it this long,
it made my pleasure that much better.

It was now time for a change of scenery and I knew there was a river nearby. My
sense of hearing which was already amazingly good, was even better when I'm stoned. If
I recall, I heard running water coming from further down the trail we walked on eariler. I
wasn't sure if she heard it too and just didn't say anything, not that I care. I dragged her
by the hair again, she was out cold, her body nice and limp and it felt dead, but she
needed more agony before being allowed to expire. It was a good walk, down an incline
and across many sharp rocks and tree branches. I smiled as her skin was getting all
fucked up, even more so than when I dragged her before. Soon the trees started to thin
out and I heard the water clearly now. Then I found it, not too big, more like a very
large creek. I dragged her to the water's edge and let her go and then tested the fluid, it
was pretty much ice cold. I threw her in and she woke up really quick, looking around as
if not sure what was going on, her head just above the surface, but body completley
submerged.

"No this isn't a dream, cunt. Even if it were, your dream is about to end." I said,
almost with a laugh. I didn't bother to note her reaction and pulled her back to dry
ground. I knew she was gonna be in serious pain now and I wanted to deny her the luxury
of fainting. I searched my pockets and remembered the small capped syringe of
amphetamines I had purchased a few weeks back. I don't use that shit, but hung on to it
for just this sort of sitution. I injected it into her ass, I guess that's a good place. Very
quickly, as it circulated her blood, she was wide awake, her eyes all buggy. Nearly
tripping, but would definitely feel everything and not pass out no matter how much it
hurt.

I saw a large flat rock sitting close by and brought it over to her feet. I put one of
her big toes on it and without hesitation began to smash it with another even larger,
heavy rock. I took four or five hits until it was mangled, the bone just fragments and skin
ripped apart. I did the same to her other big toe. For the rest, I first broke each one,
twisting and pulling them back and forth until they were clearly deformed then extracted
the toenails with a pair of small needle nose pliers. For each nail, I forced one end of the
open tip under, clamped it, then just pulled until they were all disloged and removed. She
struggled some, and from the sweat that covered her forehead despite it was getting cold.,
especially near the river, showed me she was in a lot of pain. I moved the pliers to her
nipples, clamping them really hard and did my best to remove them. It proved difficult,
the skin was fairly taunt, so at the same time I took my twelve inch hunting knife and
slipped the blade's razor sharp tip underneath, aiding in my deed. The flesh now easily
pulled away and I popped one in my mouth and tossed the other in front of this strange
wild creature I suddenly noticed that sat nearby watching me torture my victim. It was
not afraid it seemed, in tune with my animalistic behavior. It ate the flesh and
disappeared back into it's lair. I chuckled then turned back to face her. Her tits were fairly
large and I slowly carved them from her chest with the hunting knife in a nice paced
fashion. The flesh easily parted as the razor sharp, serrated steel cut her, round and round
I went until they were completely severed. It was quite messy and I threw the meat and
skin into the river. I watched it float away like her life will soon. She trembled, the tears
stopped, her face stuck in a look of sheer terror. Concerned she would bleed out and die
premanturally, I had to think fast. I searched my pockets and found several tubes of
superglue I had used to repair part of my car earlier that day. I sliced them open and
spread it all around her chest to seal up the gaping wounds. It must have hurt because
she winched the entire time so I laughed at her. Her agony of course made me stiff again,
and I cut the tape from her mouth, purposely slicing her face and punched her a couple
times with a solid fist knocking out some teeth. She said nothing, her mind full of just
agony so I forced open her gullet and fucked her mouth using her hair to push her face on
and off me for a couple minutes. This time I couldn't control myself, excited that I was
about to kill her, and quickly approched orgasm. I nutted in her mouth and forced her to
swallow it by holding her nose closed. After almost a minute of not letting her breath I
let go and she gagged as I pulled out but had taken all of it into her stomach.
"Good girl!" I said and stroked her cheeks, then brutally punched her stomach
until she vomited and held her mouth closed so she had to re-swallow my cum and her
blood. She nearly choked to death and started crying now as I looked at her with a sick
smile.

"Okay, this is it now. I've had enough of you." I told her. Much to my
Surprise, she looked like she was trying to say something her lips slowing moving. I
waited for her words, tapping my foot on the gound, but she said nothing, and her mouth
closed again in total submission.

I took the twelve inch partly serrated hunting knife and just drove it full
force straight into her cunt all the way to the handle until I saw no more blade. Her eyes
rolled into her head but she remained awake from the drugs as I now sawed her pussy.
My hand disappered inside her, blood spraying everywhere as arteries were ripped apart
as I still cut her. I must have hit her colon cause I saw some shit and even an organ or
two, her flesh litterally splititng open before my eyes. I left the knife in her, took my
hand and spread her own blood all over her stomach. She started to convulse, bleeding
uncontrolably. I quickly reached into the wound and violently yanked out the
weapon. Even more blood erupted and I raised it in the air and broght it down into her
gut piercing the skin with no effort. I must have stabbed her two or three dozen times in
rapid succession as my anger had now completely overtaken me. She thrashed, still
bound, bucking like a bull, I mean it lasted maybe fifteen seconds, but to me time had
already stopped. I quickly slit her throat with a cut so deep I saw almost the entire insides
of her neck jump out at me, then I beat her on the head with the same rock I used to
smash her toes and didn't stop until I felt no movement from her and the blood stopped
pumping out. Her head was completely smashed now, I could not even recognize her at
all. Organs hung from her ravaged torso, she was utterly destroyed. Annhilated. The
victim of a rage that knows absolutely no limit or boundries of any kind. I was breathing
really heavy. I was in complete bliss, my mind full of the darkest engery one could feel. I
eventually stood up, after maybe thirty minutes of sitting on her dead, mutilated body. I
looked at her one last time. Got hard, masturbated, and came on her, then walked back to
my car and drove away after taking a couple high resolution digital pictures.