Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default Fuck christianity! It's full of hypocrites!

Christians are hypocrites

I believe that the title almost says it all. Christians, throughout centuries, have been preaching about love, such as compassion, caring, tolerance, understanding, respect, etc. but yet they failed to demonstrate it through their actions, emphatically. In more serious (and most) cases, they act in such a way that is opposite to what they preach. It is clear that anyone who says one thing and does another meets the definition of a hypocrite. Let's look at a clearer definition of the word:

"Hypocrite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings" - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Christians, especially those who are particularly enthusiastic and supportive of their beliefs, tend to expect non-christians to hold their beliefs or at least read about them. They argued that their religion contains "the truth" or "the way to life" and so we ought to consider them with an "open heart". However, when we, non-christians (such as atheists, anti-christians, etc) ask them to consider our beliefs, which are opposite to theirs, they immediately and obstinately refused. Their reason for refusing is nothing more than the claim that we are wrong and they are right, without the need to think any further. However, if we were to make the same claim about them, they get offended.

Even if christians were to make any attempts to consider the views of non-christians, they will still do so without putting their own beliefs aside. The reason is that they have difficulty remaining neutral, and that they are close-minded individuals (who expect others to be open-minded).
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:45 AM   #2
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Usually im no "Yes"-sayer, believe, and especially in the RR i try 2 be as controversial as i can - thats what its designed 4, true? But in this case i cant do anything other than just agree w/ U a 100%!!
And Amen!
Old 09-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #3
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

well now, isn't that a bit of poorly written waste of space. With close on somewhere around a billion christains on the planet, you have them all neatly sumed up in a parargraph or two. Do you have something worked up for Jews as well, someone else as closeminded as you about them did about 70 years ago.

I am no supporter of organized religion, the Crusades and the Spanish inquisisation are but a few examples of how badly religion can go off course. One might add 9/11 to that list, Muslims have demonstrated that they can kill in God's name as well as anyone. But your rant against Christians in particular seems a little one sided.

Sorry if you got it up the ass as an altar boy, its not my fault.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:58 AM   #4
bazuka21

bazuka21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Ctomie and Vivinee ought to get their brains checked. Viviene, you for sure seems on your way to dungeons and depths of hell with that gothic look.
bazuka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:07 AM   #5
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

It Types "Vivienne" rather than "Vivinee", Dear! -- Now, as 2 the brain-check...
Old 09-12-2007, 05:47 AM   #6
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

I would gladly go back in time and torture every last one of the priests and other individuals who ordered and executed Malleus Malificarum and the Inquisition, as well as the crusades, with the same methods they used on women, men and children. (I imagine i'd have quite alot to do for some time)

However. Waste of space. Christianity and christians are/is as diverse as the size of the bible. My father is a christian. He's a pacifistic, loving person. I respect his beliefs, even though i don't share them. There are those who embody the goodness of christianity, and those that embody everything bad about religion and christianity in general. But those exist in every religion.

So yes, sorry Ctomie. Waste of space. Use your brain a little more next time before hitting the "new topic" button.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:49 AM   #7
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Well, since it's over *here* and not in the Idle group I'll jump in.

Intolerant, prejudicial, close-minded, insensitive, judgemental. Yeah, that's pretty much what I've come to associate with a good number of the freaking "holier than thou" Christians I've come to know over the decades. They're damned near as bad as the fucking Muslims at times, only they don't kill people for their faith quite as much as they used to. I have met some that probably would even today. The Catholics are the most rabid about it, although some of the 'born again' pricks can be nearly as obnoxious about it.

And no, the Jews aren't like that. I guess being on the shit end of the stick for the last 4000 years has instilled a bit of humility that their militant cousins seem to have missed. I've yet to meet one that'd preach at me, trying to save my soul. They're a helluva lot friendlier 'live and let live' types than any 3 out of 4 Christians I've known.

And I say this as one of the oppressed minority. I've BEEN on the receiving end of more Christian Intolerance than any of you self-righteous pricks have been. Try it from the other side, some time. Repeatedly harrassed, and even physically attacked for my faith, IN America, TODAY.

Go ahead, TELL us about your freaking 'Christian love' (and mean it). I know better. I've read your bible, as well as Torah and a wide array of the other religious texts. You've done the same, right? (sneers) The capricious nature that the First Bible College chose for your God isn't anything I'd want to model my life after, which is why I went the other way.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:08 AM   #8
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tom and Janav, although you are right about ctomie's one-sided post, you have to accept he wanted to rant about christianity. He is not obligated to refer to every other religion in order to rant about one of them.
I mean, for example, i believe Chelsea has a bad team and gonna win no cups this year. Do i have to speak about every other football team?

Ctomie, not every single christian is the way you discribe. Other than this, welcome to the real world!

Vivinee sounds perfect, reminds me the greek word for pussy!!
Btw, i want to inform you she have had the brain check, her encephalogram was a straight line!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:14 AM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, i forgot to mention:

LIONS vs CHRISTIANS

7 - 0

Old 09-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Damn! (looks around) Did we scare 'em all off? You can come out and play, we won't hurt you! (reaching behind my back for the baseball bat...) Much.

And here I thought we were gonna have us a good rough housing in this one! I've only begun to rant... I wanna get ROWDY! I've taken crap off of you santimonious assholes for 40 years, it's payback time!

Well, hell. Let's start with the biblical flood. Cranky yet angry God gets his knickers in a twist 'cos he's not being worshiped in the way He feels is well deserved, so he floods the whole fucking planet to kill off everyone except for the chosen few. Now, now, ya can't write it off as an accident if he's all-knowing and all-powerful. He had to have CAUSED a 40 days flood 'cos his feelings were hurt. Shit like that doesn't happen every epoch, ya know, it takes a Miracle. So, what did we learn from this lesson, kiddies? Disagree with me or not grovel appropriately and you're fish food. Even the people that had never HEARD of God get wiped out for their ignorance. Hmmmm. Yes, that sounds EXACTLY like the just and loving God I've read about. What a wonderful lesson of tolerance to raise your children with!

DO feel free to disagree with my interpretation. I've only read the bible a couple of times, and my memory is a tad faulty.

And the lions didn't get anywhere near enough of 'em the first time around...
Old 09-13-2007, 12:00 AM   #11
Ntense
Privileged Member

Oh, and if you think Yahweh (c'mon, it's the same God, they stole him lock, stock and barrel from Torah) is an obnoxious and self-centered shithead, you really ought to read the Koran / Qu'ran / whatthefuckeverthey'recallingitthisweek. It very clearly says that it's open season on all non-believers (those that don't lick Allah's ass clockwise) and it's especially wonderful if you happen to off a bunch of Jews (I guess that means extra virgins later). That's what I got from the Aziz translation, anyhow. Bar none, that is THE scariest fucking religious tract I've read in my life. Religious intolerance is clearly spelled out, so there's absolutely no interpretation required. Allah is great, Muhammed is a wonderful publicist/spin-doctor, and flaming death to infidels. If you've wondered why they don't play well with the other kids, read that trash they call a holy text. Too bad they play down the suicide part unless you take someone with you...

Can I have a serving of the virgins without the side of mass slaughter?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #12
bazuka21

bazuka21 is an unknown quantity at this point

the bible does say those who curse upon His (God) name and his people will be found cursing themselves and breaking their heads against the steamy hot walls of hell, apologizing and regretting in agony for their act. well again, who am i to condemn!!!
bazuka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:37 AM   #13
Ntense
Privileged Member

Oooo, goodie, a willing victim!

How can I go to hell if I deny both God and Satan? I'm a freaking Taoist! So I *have* to go to your hell even though it's rather patently a way to scare the fence-straddlers into shaping up and kissing God's ass? C'mon, you can do better than that! Cool, fire and brimstone for non-believers! I love it! Well, other than the obvious paradox, though. Does that mean that the polite and moral non-believers go to heaven, even though they haven't done any worship to deserve it?

Thanks for the note! Do you know which verse so I can save it for the future? Like I'd mentioned, I have enough fantasy and sci-fi to keep me busy without reading ficticious & conflicting doggerel all over from scratch again. I like to save the juicy tidbits for future arguments. Trust me, I've had a shitload of 'em over the years. Christians (and especially Catholics) just don't know when they've totally lost the audience, and they'll drag on FOREVER unless I punctuate it properly. Guns are frowned on...
Old 09-13-2007, 09:56 AM   #14
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie
Even if christians were to make any attempts to consider the views of non-christians, they will still do so without putting their own beliefs aside. The reason is that they have difficulty remaining neutral, and that they are close-minded individuals (who expect others to be open-minded).
As a Christian I resent that.
To put it simple, let me ask you something... You are given the following situation: you've lived in a mountain village for many years. You know all the paths and all the caves around the mountains. You could never get lost and you're aware of all the possible dangers. A friend of yours from a village in the valley comes to visit you. He knows nothing about the mountains and asks you to give him a tour of the place. You and your friend come to a cross in the road. There are two possible ways. Now, because you have lived there for many years, you know that the left path heads to a cave of dangerous hungry bears and the right path heads to a field of beautiful flowers and delicious mountain berries with no dager at all. You tell your friend about this and ask him to take the right path because it's safe and leads to something good, but your friend says "hey, don't be so close-minded. I think we should head left. It's my idea and I want you to take it into consideration". "What's there to take into consideration about, friend?", you say, "I know the mountains and the left path leads to danger and there is nothing good at the end of it...". But your friend: "Hei, let's remain neutral about this. It's not about knowing the place better, it's about my right to have an oppinion and my right to have my oppinion taken into consideration". "Don't you understand there are hungry dangerous bears on the left path?". "Perhaps there arent." . "There have allways been. It's their burrow. They've killed others before. Few have escaped to tell." . "But try to see it from my point of view. There's chanses that you are wrong and that the right path is the dangerous one." . "Look, on the right path there are flowers and birds singing happily, on the left one there are rocks, wilderness and maggots." . Your friend come up with argument after argument, one more perfunctory than the other.
What do you do? Try to stay neutral and take into consideration that perhaps the left path is better?
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #15
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Some things have been said above upon the different big Religions and the question, wheather any of them is better or worse than the others, and which One can claim the highest body-count. Now, np 4 me: Im strictly in the spirit of ecumenism here - All gods are one god, and his name is -- Bullshit!!
In the Christianity Kids are drawn into a watertub in order 2 welcum them into the Community, Jews get a little rougher on their Adolescents w/ a knife on their most precious parts, and young arab males are promised a life in paradies w/ 13 virgins on their side each if they kill enough Jews. No wonder, the Boyz have no better 2 do than blast themselves in the air...
When ure a Kid, U seek perfection and absolute saftey in ur parents, growin' up ur told ye have 2 learn to take response on ur own now. Thats when young Women begin 2 seek a Master in their BFs/Husbands later 2 be enslaved to. Men - in a latent homoerotic effort - seek an Alpha-wolf in their Macho-bosses whom to devote their manhood... Everything, but no standing on my own pls!! The ultimate Big Brother of course is the Maker, the spirit in the sky, 2 whom ye can crawl when U drove ur live against the wall next time!
Christians crusaded all over the World, whiping out 1st the Bodys and later the Memories of their victims' ancient religions. My people, the Germans, gazed 6 Mill. Jews in the name of an odd pseudo-religious cult based on old germanic rites. The Jews treat the Palestinians not much better 2day, claiming ruins 'n' rotten stones are more worthful than human lives. The Arabs declared holy war against the rest of the World, assasinating everyone not 100% confirm w/ their line. All done in the name of the creator... their creator!
Everything is better than facin' the Truth, that there aint such a thing as an Eternity and ur rotten lives, as little and meaningless as they are, are the One and Only thing u'll ever get, and it is ur fuckin' responsibility 2 make sth outta it worth for any1 to remember!
But no, their must be anything bigger than i which i can be the Watchdog 4... not long ago some 2 dozen Amis took poison 2 ensure their free ticket in the UFO hidden in a comet touchin' Earth-orbit - well, at least they killed themselves! Osama B. + Georgie W. inflicted an undeclared 3rd World War in order 2 check who has the better line to goddy above. Religious Intoxination makes people waste their lives prayin', slammin' their neighbours Heads and - in worst of all cases - even becomin' Mods on RC!!
In each of those instances, the brain-damage is done eternally...

Pls NOTE: This was my 333th Post, the 666th yet 2 be awaited...

Last edited by Vivienne; 09-13-2007 at 12:58 PM.
Vivienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:58 AM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Let the Stupid Come onto Me!??

Come on people wake the FUCK UP!! Oh and Bazuka quit quoting crap you know nothing about okay?? This is HELL right now where we are.....look around and listen and open your eyes so you can understand me!?

Yes and all that crap about turn the other cheek is Bull shit.....some guy named Christ did that years ago and the killed the poor dumb guy on a wooden cross! Fucking idiot could have called for a thousand angels to rescue him....but choose to Die for nothing!!

There is no Heaven yet for us here! We wont be allowed in it until the end of this world! So dont hold your breath okay?

Tense go ahead I will join you in teaching these people reality as they need some education so they arent fooled by these Hollier than thou Idiots out there!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:39 PM   #17
Ntense
Privileged Member

It's a little off-topic, but the fantasy 'war in the Middle East' was likely started by our government on purpose. When the economy is slow, they drum up a war 'cos it's good for business. It's one of the downfalls of a capitalistic society... and it's sadly pretty easy to provoke.

As I recall from back then, the official US State Department line to Saddam was "Oh, we think Middle East problems should be handled in the Middle East. We don't really want to get involved", even though they knew full well that he was using the humanitarian aid money we'd been giving him to buy Russian military hardware in large quantities. I think they were hoping he'd attack Iran, but it didn't pan out. Oops. Once George Sr. found it boosted his popularity polls, it was almost impossible to get the stupid pricks to back off from their mini-war. His idiot son is blindly following in daddy's footsteps.

Before they went in, they knew damn well that the Arabs are one of the most insular countries on the planet, and it was likely to start another fucking Jihad. The response by Hasn't Been Laid should have been expected, although realistically the casualties have been pretty mild. We kill 10 times that number on the roads here every year purely accidentally (if you can call drunks an accident).

My 2 cents on that issue...
Old 09-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #18
Ntense
Privileged Member

Oh, and I laugh at my philosophy as hard as I laugh at your religion, so don't take it personally. I think they're all pretty hilarious. And they're ALL either equally true and valid, or they're all just a fantasy (take your pick). You can't use your set of beliefs to disprove someone else's though, as yours aren't verifiable truth in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, *IF* there's a supreme being he's probably laughing his/her/it's ass off at the posturing people here are doing in His/Her/It's name. You can no more know the 'one true face of God' than you can know all of the knowledge in the universe, so you're looking at a tiny subset. That probably means that ALL religions are like the blind men and the elephant.

And the most bizarre holy war in recent history was the Protestants versus the Catholics in Ireland. Yoo hoo, you're worshiping the same God! Yeah, I know it was started over the Irish wanting to be out from under British rule (we have a deep understanding of that emotion), but a lot of it ended up as a holy war. WTF???
Old 09-13-2007, 10:07 PM   #19
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-the-ripa
As a Christian I resent that.
To put it simple, let me ask you something... You are given the following situation: you've lived in a mountain village for many years. You know all the paths and all the caves around the mountains. You could never get lost and you're aware of all the possible dangers. A friend of yours from a village in the valley comes to visit you. He knows nothing about the mountains and asks you to give him a tour of the place. You and your friend come to a cross in the road. There are two possible ways. Now, because you have lived there for many years, you know that the left path heads to a cave of dangerous hungry bears and the right path heads to a field of beautiful flowers and delicious mountain berries with no dager at all. You tell your friend about this and ask him to take the right path because it's safe and leads to something good, but your friend says "hey, don't be so close-minded. I think we should head left. It's my idea and I want you to take it into consideration". "What's there to take into consideration about, friend?", you say, "I know the mountains and the left path leads to danger and there is nothing good at the end of it...". But your friend: "Hei, let's remain neutral about this. It's not about knowing the place better, it's about my right to have an oppinion and my right to have my oppinion taken into consideration". "Don't you understand there are hungry dangerous bears on the left path?". "Perhaps there arent." . "There have allways been. It's their burrow. They've killed others before. Few have escaped to tell." . "But try to see it from my point of view. There's chanses that you are wrong and that the right path is the dangerous one." . "Look, on the right path there are flowers and birds singing happily, on the left one there are rocks, wilderness and maggots." . Your friend come up with argument after argument, one more perfunctory than the other.
What do you do? Try to stay neutral and take into consideration that perhaps the left path is better?
If I were to tell someone that 1+1=2, and he responded by saying "1+1 is NOT 2. You should be open-minded and consider the possibility that 1+1=3 (or any other numbers)! Don't be close-minded." I would completely disregard this argument on the spot, much less considering it since he is uttering a statement that is clearly/logically false.

Logically speaking, just because there are dangerous bears in the left path on a particular day does not mean that it will be the case again in the next day. But suppose that the dangerous bears will always dwell in the left path (i.e. let's suppose that it is an undisputed truth), your analogy still fails because your reasoning is based on the assumption that all christianity ideas are automatic and undisputed truths that should not be argued against, and that it is silly to call anyone who holds the truth a close-minded person.

However, topics such as the problem of evil, homosexuality, euthanasia, etc. are constantly debated among christians and non-christians. These topics (along with many other topics in life) are controversial in nature and it is hard, and definitely unconvincing, to conclude that whatever stance christians take towards these topics are logical or obvious truths. If any topic is subject to questioning, then an open-mind is required to arrive at an undisputed truth.

Christians, no matter what topics they're arguing for/against, controversial or not, never do so with an open-mind. Quite often, christians themselves have even held ideas that are wrong (and this makes sense because they are not all-knowing). Therefore, having an open mind and staying neutral is necessary. Your analogy is weak in the sense that it bears too little similarity between your "dangerous bear" argument and the issue that we're addressing.

If you're arguing that it is OK for christians to be close-minded (about any topics that can tie in with christianity) at all times, then you're probably wrong. Otherwise, I should be in agreement with you (because in this case, we would have agreed that sometimes it is reasonable to be close-minded and sometimes it is not).

Last edited by ctomie; 09-13-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #20
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense
Well, since it's over *here* and not in the Idle group I'll jump in.

Intolerant, prejudicial, close-minded, insensitive, judgemental. Yeah, that's pretty much what I've come to associate with a good number of the freaking "holier than thou" Christians I've come to know over the decades. They're damned near as bad as the fucking Muslims at times, only they don't kill people for their faith quite as much as they used to. I have met some that probably would even today. The Catholics are the most rabid about it, although some of the 'born again' pricks can be nearly as obnoxious about it.

And no, the Jews aren't like that. I guess being on the shit end of the stick for the last 4000 years has instilled a bit of humility that their militant cousins seem to have missed. I've yet to meet one that'd preach at me, trying to save my soul. They're a helluva lot friendlier 'live and let live' types than any 3 out of 4 Christians I've known.

And I say this as one of the oppressed minority. I've BEEN on the receiving end of more Christian Intolerance than any of you self-righteous pricks have been. Try it from the other side, some time. Repeatedly harrassed, and even physically attacked for my faith, IN America, TODAY.

Go ahead, TELL us about your freaking 'Christian love' (and mean it). I know better. I've read your bible, as well as Torah and a wide array of the other religious texts. You've done the same, right? (sneers) The capricious nature that the First Bible College chose for your God isn't anything I'd want to model my life after, which is why I went the other way.
Agreed. Christians are intolerant.

I wouldn't want to argue against christianity too much because I'm sure that I'll get "jumped" by a bunch of close-minded and ignorant christians for it, like it did so in the past.

I have a section in my personal website that is devoted to anti-christianity. What I had in the first post is copied and pasted from one of the very small parts of one of my essays. There are many more anti-christianity essays in there, which I won't bother to post (trust me, I'll get "jumped" even more if I do that!).