Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-20-2011, 04:16 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default When rape influences major decisions...

So how many of you are active in the pursuit of playrape or in fueling your fantasies, and find that your playlife or fantasy life influences the big decisions in life like job or the house you choose?

for instance, weve been looking at houses to buy. In looking around we decided security gated estates are bad news ( for me anyway because how are rapists going to get in!?) or houses with little barky "hey theres a strange man in your backyard" dogs next door? dont know if I like the idea of crimsafe screens either? Or the houses with screaming kids out on the street all afternoon /weekend. Houses without a nice private media room so have a gangbang in if we choose....

On the pros list.... theres houses with awesome hidey spots where one could catch you from behind unwares, and the cool house that has the reserve 100m down the road, virtually unused with a little winding pathway and sooooo quiet and no lights at night, with countless perfect spots to be surprised and dragged off into the bushes.... take your pick park rapist! that was one of the perks of that house then It would be interesting, if I had a few encounters there, which sections they would choose

Last edited by gaggirl; 01-20-2011 at 04:20 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:24 AM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I think i have only gone as far as wanting to see a picture of a hotel room before I book some nights there, because if the bed has posts to tie to it is going to be work in that hotels favour.

What is even funnier, is when you turn up to the hotel and can see scratches in those posts from the many times it has been utilized for handcuffs.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

so apart from goatboys motel room requirements, I must be the only one that it influences! How addicted does that make me? yikes.

put in an offer on that house with the cool park down the road. Fingers crossed!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
pmw234

pmw234 has initial reputation

thats very sexy
pmw234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
Hell_Kat

Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hell_Kat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

gaggirl, ur not the only one.. when i was looking to buy a house last year, i had to make sure there was some sort of basement , or a sound proofed room with a large heavy lock on the door

unfortunantly all the places i looked at didnt have that so i havent bought anything yet, but my hopes are high for the future
Hell_Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't own my own home, but I did test my apartment walls for thickness. Told the landlord that it was to test the ability to hold pictures but really, it is for muffling screaming and groaning.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #7
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I generally like an unfinished basement with high ceilings an exposed floor joints. There's something primal about the damp, musty smell that adds a certain atmosphere to the scene. In addition, most unfinished rooms have only bare lightbulb for illumination. Finally low ceilings are good for imparting a feeling of claustrophobia, but I'm taller so overhand blows need some clearance. The rafters are practical as well as aesthetic. It's much easier to rig some one from an exposed beam than look around your ceiling with a stud finder.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

Oh I love my old musty 1930s basement...gas heaters and all...so many places to handcuff you and those strange stains on the old matress...are some of them virginal blood?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote