Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2007, 02:24 PM   #1
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)
Default LMAO at a 'vanilla' dating site

Raymond Pist (a regular? over at RU) has done a handful of extreme tests for folks like us over on OKCupid. I bet he scares the piss out of the 'normal' folks at OKC! I stumbled across one of his tests and remembered the name; I'm not over at RU, just browsed their forum a few times.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=RaymondPist

Click on the 'Tests Taken' tab (see the photo) and you can see the rape-related tests he's done. You don't have to create an account to take his tests, just skip the places where it asks for a username or age, and hit the FINISH! button when you're done. They're hilarious!

Old 12-28-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
clan_hunter

"Hi! And welcome to the BREAK IN to my Ex-Wife's BEDROOM Test. First, I want to make clear that she deserves to have bad things happen to her. She wasn't a very good wife. Quite puritanical when it came to her wifely duties. My sex life during our marriage consisted mainly of me fantasizing about what I'd like to do to her, but wasn't "allowed" to. Can you imagine, having fantasies about your own wife? So yes, I cheated. And yes, she found out and divorced me. SHE got the house, and I got the mortgage payments. How fair is that? We were married less than a year. Now, all I have left is an extra housekey that I made for her backdoor, and a few photos that she also doesn't know I have. (Some are vid-caps from my camcorder that I "accidently" left on record when I sat it down on our hotel dresser the night of our wedding) Now, I don't even get to see her anymore (because of the restraining order). And my fantasies of her now involve sex AND violence, and a masked stranger, who SOMEHOW gets possession of that extra housekey, shown below..."

Hmm HA HA HA HA HA I knew this guy had frigging screws loose, his ex had to get a restraining order.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 12-28-2007 at 07:29 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post

"Hi! And welcome to the BREAK IN to my Ex-Wife's BEDROOM Test. First, I want to make clear that she deserves to have bad things happen to her. She wasn't a very good wife. Quite puritanical when it came to her wifely duties. My sex life during our marriage consisted mainly of me fantasizing about what I'd like to do to her, but wasn't "allowed" to. Can you imagine, having fantasies about your own wife? So yes, I cheated. And yes, she found out and divorced me. SHE got the house, and I got the mortgage payments. How fair is that? We were married less than a year. Now, all I have left is an extra housekey that I made for her backdoor, and a few photos that she also doesn't know I have. (Some are vid-caps from my camcorder that I "accidently" left on record when I sat it down on our hotel dresser the night of our wedding) Now, I don't even get to see her anymore (because of the restraining order). And my fantasies of her now involve sex AND violence, and a masked stranger, who SOMEHOW gets possession of that extra housekey, shown below..."

Hmm HA HA HA HA HA I knew this guy had frigging screws loose, his ex had to get a restraining order.
As much as I think he's probably one lousy fucking husband, I think I agree with him lol. I wouldn't be like him, but he'd be one I'd cheer on!
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote