Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sherry's Initiation

Shelly never felt that attractive to guys she was just more the brainy type she guessed. At 24 with breast about c to d size, long brown hair tied in a braid wearing she was at 5'8 she just felt more clumsy than anything. She spent her whole like being told by her aunt who she lived with that she wasn't that pretty and should rely on her brains to get her through life. Cathy Perroux on the other hand was very attractive. Cathy was a sophmore and the head of the SigmaLibraUniToro fraternity house. Cathy was tall blonde and beautiful with a lovely waist and simple yet perky breasts. Her ass was something so firm it always caught the guys attention. She was popular to the daughter of rich philanthropists and charity hosts. So she was shocked when Cathy came over and talked to her.
``Hi I`m Cathy, Shelly right``She had to do a double take to make sure she had the right person.
“Yeah she said quickly scooting to the side so Cathy could sit down. To Shelly's great surprise she was having an actual conversation with Cathy Perroux. They talked about classes, cute guys the usual girls. She was shocked with Shelly's reaction when she told her that she didn't date much.
“But you're so hot? even for a book worm” her reaction caused Shelly to blush.
“I am?” she asked, it was the first time that she was told that she was hot before.
“Well of course you are, your lovely hair, beautiful eyes and honey you have a pair of tits most women would die for.” She couldn't believe that someone as pretty as Cathy was describing her like this.
“My aunt always says that I'm not that pretty,” she replied . Cathy looked at her dumbfounded.
“Well, I'm sorry your aunt doesn't know what she's talking about,”. As they talked Shelly found herself talking about her family and her aunt who could be extremely strict at times. “Sounds like jealousy to me, she has this hot young girl living with her and she just can't handle the competition. Look why don’t you come to our pledge party and I’ll show you just how hot you are,” Shelly eagerly accepted.

It turned out Cathy was right, with just some alterations to her hair, a touch of makeup and a nice modest looking blouse and skirt combo she noticed a lot of heads were turning to look at her. She never felt so sexy before, so desired it made her flush a little. Cathy handed her a drink. She wasn’t much of a drinker but Cathy told her a couple wouldn’t hurt her. It was late and she was a little tipsy when she made it to the elevator. Jack a huge built receiver got on the elevator with her. He smiled at her. He was kind of cute she thought shaved head with a rugged five o clock shadow. She never considered the consequences of being alone with a drunken line backer at three in the morning. When the elevator closed that’s when the nightmare began. She felt uncomfortable as Jack leered at her. As the elevator closed he went towards her and slipped his hand underneath her skirt.
“What are you doing Jack?” she asked in shock, “no please don't”
“Unbutton your blouse and lose the bra,” he whispered pushing her against the elevator wall. “Do it you little slut,” he ordered as he pinned her with his beefy forearm. His other arm reaching for his fly. He freed his eight inches and started to rub it against her panties. She gasped as she felt him rubbing against her, struggling to break free. To add to her shame and embarrassment after a couple of minutes her body started to betray her. “Yeah you’re starting to like it. I knew all that innocent schoolgirl stuff was an act. The elevator opened on the main floor. Sherry panicked and kicked Jacks shin hard and started running when he let her go. In her panic she ended up going the opposite direction heading more towards the back entrance. She pushed the exit door that lead into a darkened alley. Unfortunately she forgot that she was trying to escape an athlete. She ran into a chain link fence cutting off her escape as Jack already caught up with her.“Now you can either take off what I tell you, or I’ll rip it off. This isn’t the kind of neighbourhood to only be wearing a jacket and panties.
“What?’ Sherry asked. Jack lumbered towards her, his drunken stupor reducing him to a primitive snarling beast. He grabbed her and started ripping into the blouse which caused two buttons to go flying off her blouse.
“Take it off or I’ll…” Sherry cried
“Alright, just don’t hurt me,” Sherry cried as she unbuttoned her blouse and undid the claps at the front of her bra. She was still wearing her jacket which if she was allowed to zip up would cover her breasts. Though the leather would rub against her bare nipples.
“That's a good girl Sherry, now the skirt , drop it then turn around and put your hands on the wall,” Sherry looked around but there was no one around to help her.
“Jack please.. your drunk you don't...” Jack smacked her cutting off her pleas
“Do as your told or it will end very badly for you,” Fearing more pain from Jack Sherry did as she was told. “That's right stick that ass out.” She could feel his warm breath close to her butt cheeks. Then she felt something cold rub against her asshole, cold and rubbery, she whimpered as she felt her virgin asshole being entered by an unknown object.
“No, please no more Jack.” But Jack didn't stop he pushed even more in her ass.
“All sexy bitches should have tails,” he said as he pushed a 5 inch butt plug in her ass. Her knees started to buckle. “Stay up bitch,” he ordered. His rough tone snapped Sherry back up as she was violated with the rubber apparatus. He pushed it deeper in her anal cavity.
“No, please no more…” she felt a sharp sting as Jack slapped her ass hard. She felt like he was sticking fire in her ass. She could feel the flesh ripping around her.
“Would you prefer the real thing?” Sherry shook her head and allowed him to continue without saying a word. She twitched a bit and was afraid what would happen next.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?’ Sherry recognized Cathy’s voice.“She’s not ready,” she said sounding annoyed with Jack. “We warned you what would happen if you continued this drunken bullshit.”
“Oh come on, I was…”
“Leather duty throughout her initiation” What Sherry thought what’s going on? What is leather duty? Why isn’t Cathy calling the police? A mess load of thoughts went through the young girls mind. She felt Cathy touch her face. “Sherry are you all right? Hold still I’ll pull this out,” she felt Cathy’s hands push against her ass as she took the plug out slowly. “Damn him now we’re going to have to start your pledging early.”
“What are you talking abou….” A wave of relief suddenly washed over her as the plug was removed from her ass.
“It's just a thing all pledges have to go through. Jack always takes things too far.
“Cathy you mean you knew Jack...”Sherry cried.
“Of course not, I mean we smack bare asses now and then, and yes we plug them a bit,”
“What are you..”
'It's a thing that all the pledges have to go through, even I had to do it,” Cathy told Sherry trying her best to sound reassuring. “Look we booked the activities room C for our pledge try outs pledging will take place there. Don't let that drunk asshole ruin your chance to show your aunt how attractive you are.” She pulled out a small flask “Here have a drink it will help you relax” she offered. She watched as Sherry took a swig of the special narcotic mix in her flask.
“Can't we call the police,” Sherry snifled as she said it, she felt her head getting lighter.
“It'll be our word against his, he didn't leave any physical evidence, luckily. Besides he'll just have his family call their lawyer who’ll demand evidence” Sherry just nodded, everything Cathy said seemed to make sense. “Now the only thing you have to ask yourself is are you going to let him push you down or are you going to go to that pledge meeting and become a woman of influence?”
“Influence?” Sherry asked her head buzzing.
Our sorority networks with some very powerful people. If you pass initiation you could become somebody very important.
“But that's in a couple of hours,”
“You can sleep at my place come on.” They got in Cathy's car and the narcotic overcame Sherry and she conked out. Cathy watched her sleep and smiled. “Sherry, you feel kind of guilty because you wanted Jack to fuck you in the elevator, you wanted him to take you, you were all over the guys at the party,” As she drove Cathy filled Sherry's head with shameful suggestions to make her feel guilty about lustful feelings. This was how she acquired all her pets with a mix of lust and shame.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hehe. really nice start here.
this is kinda how i imagine sherry.
looking forward to the next part.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - rape meat.jpg (16.1 KB, 821 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

for one of the scenes to this story you have so far. make more nice scenes and i'll add more art!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie butt plug.jpg (22.3 KB, 783 views)
Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
ricmar

ricmar has initial reputation

Awesome story - Amazing artwork!
ricmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with ricmar about the artwork stalker amazing, can't wait to see what you provide for the next chapter.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
darkstalker
Privileged Member

excite me with it and you'll see art added to it.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 2

Sherry woke up to find herself in someone’s bed. Her head was spinning, she had fallen asleep with her clothes on. Or more accurately with her bra and underwear on. The clock next to her read 6:00 am. She had about three hours of sleep since the party and she noticed a body lying next to her.
“What happened” she moaned. She remembered the party and Jack attacking her, she blushed feeling that she somehow encouraged him to go after her.
“Oh crap we better get ready,” Cathy said bursting out of bed butt naked.
“Ready what..”
“For the pledge rally, I told you that you should have just gotten some sleep,” Cathy scolded as started getting dressed. Sherry looked at her confused.
“Cathy what happened,” she asked her head still spinning. She looked to see her clothes tossed all over the floor. Cathy had a look of shock and hurt on her face.
“You don't remember?, Oh oh” Cathy looked like she was about to cry. “You don't drink often do you?” Sherry turned crimson red as she started thinking of reasons she was naked in bed with Cathy.
“Did we, I mean”
“You really don't remember?” Cathy sat on the bed and put a look of astonishment worthy of an oscar. “Wow, um Sherry, I don't know how to tell you this... You kind of were hit with the guys at the party. You danced, you talked, you flirted with them, and you almost ended giving at least three different blow jobs.” Hell you're lucky Jack was...”
“Jack... Jack attacked me,”
“Attacked you? Try the other way around you were pawing his cock like, well like a slut. You're lucky he came and got me you were already on your knees with a cock in your hand when I arrived.”
“No, that, I would never,.... I'm so confused. My ass hurts he put something...”
“No girl, that was me, wow you must of been drunk, you asked for help preparing, I prepped you for your tail.
“Tail...?”
“Yeah it's a stupid think all the pledges of through they get a tail stuck up their ass.”
“So you put...”
“I put a plug in your ass that was attached to a tail of horsehide, you know your tail. And well. You surprised me by asking me to push it deeper into and to put it into you harder.” Sherry blushed her head still in a fog “I guess it's kind of my fault to, it went to far with us,” Cathy told her speaking with a practised false guilt tone. Sherry reacted just as Cathy wanted, feeling guilty and ashamed leaving Sherry saying the only thing she could think of.
`Was it good`` Cathy kind of smiled.
``You howled like it was,`` Sherry`s cheeks turned red. ``C`mon get dressed, if you miss this meeting its my ass.``
``What do you mean?” Cathy sighed.
“We aren't supposed to get close to our pledges unless we own them.”
“O..owned” Sherry asked sensing a fear to exploit Cathy pounced.
“If I don't show ownership of you we can't do these overnights again. You still like spending time with me don't you.”
“Yeah, but owned?”
“It’s just a formality,” Sherry’s head was still foggy. She started getting dressed feeling ashamed of herself for seducing Cathy then not remembering it. She quickly got dressed and splashed some water on her face to clear out the buzzing in her head. Sherry followed Cathy to her car. She felt awful about what she had done and understood why Cathy was mad at her. She silently resolved to do whatever Cathy told her to do, even taking a tail in the ass. Cathy couldn’t believe how sexually naïve her future pet as. Sure the idiot Jack almost ruined it, however she was able to convince her that it was just a bad wet dream. Cathy handed Sherry her flask. “Drink, all pledges have to,” Sherry obeyed not wanting to cause her anymore trouble. Her head was still fuzzy as she was brought into the activities room. She saw as least five other nervous girls. They were not permitted to talk to each other and she found it hard to focus on the rules that their sponsors were outlaying.
“The rules to the contest our simple when we tell you to go, you will strip bare, put on your pledge uniform and get on your hands and knees for your tails. You will then crawl over to those dog bowls and using only your mouths you will empty them. The first to empty her bowl will get to the rest while the others will have to prove their loyalty and love for their Mistress by fondling their breasts while eating. When there are only three left you will have to move one of your hands into your crotch and start rubbing. From there the remaining two will continue with an added humiliation of being watched by some males as well.” The pledges watched as their uniforms were placed at their feet. “By the way if you cause any damage to your uniform their will be a need for payment. Now go” Cathy smiled as she watched the six of them strip down. Every year they pulled this stunt and every year the pledges fell for it. One of the them was actually a mole, the true pledges were always kept in a drugged up state so they never even notice that her bowl was empty from the get go. Sherry stripped as fast as she could, her head buzzing from the drugs, but despite that she noticed that her pledge uniform was nothing more then a tight t-shirt with a thong and nylons. She like the rest of the girls didn't notice the scarlet red letters spelling out slut running horizontally down her shirt. One of them was already on her knees and getting a plug inserted in her ass. Sherry watched as the girl cood with glee as the plug was stuck in her ass. Sherry was fumbling with the nylons, trying to slide them on. She heard another girl crying out as she received her tail. Finally she fell to her hands and knees and let Cathy insert her tail, she saw that the cooing girl had finished her bowl. The pledges looked awkward but eventually started to fondle themselves. Sherry was the last to crawl to her bowl. She crawled to the bowl three inch butt plug hanging from her ass. Every movement causing her a strange sensation in her ass. She reached the bowl to see that it was Alpo. Dogfood, she thought to herself, they want us to eat actual dog food. She heard an embarrassed moan and saw the others fondling themselves, their hands over their tits, only a tight thin layer of material keeping them from actually groping their nipples. Sherry joined them fondling her tits, she took a deep breath and dove into the bowl, little did any of them suspect the food was drugged as well. Sherry started eating it, the taste was disgusting but she was determined not to let Cathy down. Her breasts started to get sweaty as she continued to feel them up while her face was down in the bowl.
“Alright, thank you Ruth, you can sit after you call in the boys.” One of the sisters told the pledge. Boys, wasn't that for the last two, Sherry thought. I guess I misheard, but I could have sworn, “Come on you bitches clean those bowls” she heard one male voice say.
“Look at the tail on that one,” she recognized that voice as one of her classmates. Oh god, this is so humiliating. She continued chomping at bowl stopping to swallow from time to time. The cat calls and whistling made her skin turn crimson.
“Another winner, the rest of keep one hand on those tits and the other between your legs,” she heard Cathy command. Sherry knew she made a promise so she put her left hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. Her head was still spinning, the only clear thought she had was don't disappoint Cathy. Her pussy was starting to get moist, her nipples already poking out of her shirt.
“Two left, two failures, do you know what we do to failures,” The girl asking was Elizabeth, the very stereotype of the blonde bitch. 5'8, slim waist at 108 lbs, a trim ass and perfect sized breasts. “Raise your arms,” the girls stopped eating and complied with her orders. They felt a rough pair of male arms removing their tops. The spectators howled as the two girls had their tits exposed. “You both are losers, but one of you is going to be a worse loser than the other. Now eat!” Fear and shame filled Sherry as she fondled her exposed nipple while rubbing her clit with her other hand.. Tears filled her eyes as the juices started flowing from her pussy. She chose that it was better to have the orgasm than taste the dog food. Still she tried hard not to cum, but the constant self inflicted stimulation was starting to get to her. Her face was covered in dog food and gravy but she was only have done her bowl as her whole body tensed up.
“We have a grand loser,” she heard, before she could react she was brought upright on her knees as the sisters walked towards with a strainer.
“Lie down little mutt, keep your knees on the floor and lie back.” Her head was still in a fog so she did as she was told. One of the sisters took the bowl and poured the remains of it into the strainer which was held over Sherry's tits. The gravy slopped all over her chest and felt cold as it ran down her. “Now not as much a loser you get to lick the gravy off her body,” Sherry cried out as she was forced upright again. “As for you, you get the honour of being fed by our male volunteers. The drugs were starting to blur her vision but it looked like the guys were taking their clothes off. She watched in a drugged haze as the guys took out special feeding sticks and dipped them in the strainer covering them in Alpo. She heard a whimper and then a strange sensation brush against her breasts.
“Eat your food off their dicks” she heard someone shout. Sherry was confused and looked at Cathy who made a finger licking motion. Sherry stuck her tongue out as the first feeding stick came close to her, She licked the tip and heard a moan. This seemed to bring on more cheers so she continued running her tongue up and down his cock licking the dog food off. It was a strange combination of flavors that hit Sherry's tongue a strange mix of beef and pork. She was a sudden frenzy of tongue, her body was getting hotter, especially with her pledge sister licking all the gravy off of her tits. She wanted this over, she needed, she needed alone time, she felt embarrassed as she realized just how aroused she had become.
“Hand's on your pussy bitch,” the voice was male and she did as she was instructed letting the the sticks direct themselves to her lips. She found herself unable to stop rubbing her clit, her hands going underneath the uniform, her juices soaking her fingers, everything a mix of lust and confusion as she felt something hot and sticky splash on her face. Sherry wanted to get away she didn't want all these strangers to see her cum, but the sticks were relentless, finally she couldn't take it anymore and she let loose a loud moan.
“OOOOOh” she cried out as she came so hard that she thought she would pass out. She opened her eyes to see people applauding her. So many people cheering her on she touched her face which she soon learned was covered in dogfood and a couple shots of semen.
“You did very good,” Cathy told her, now get some rest little pet, I'm going to take you for a walk in the park in later tonight” Sherry still drug addled just smiled and nodded.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:46 AM   #8
darkstalker
Privileged Member

haha. this was pretty good! nice work so far lazarius!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Thanks Stalker, do you have some artwork for this chapter?
Old 07-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
darkstalker
Privileged Member

will be working on it soon. heh. have quite a few to do.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Well then I to look forward to it
Old 07-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
darkstalker
Privileged Member

took a bit to decide what scene to do but i chose this one since it kinda takes in the whole of the humiliation scene. may make more. feel free to suggest what scenes you'd like drawn too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - bitch and her food.jpg (15.0 KB, 657 views)
Old 07-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

as requested by lazarius the scene where sherry is cleaning off dog food from the "sticks" while cumming and being cleaned off herself by another woman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - the last loser.jpg (13.7 KB, 628 views)
Old 07-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Very nice. Third chapter in progress
Old 09-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 3

Sherry was exhausted when she got home, she was told that her uniform would he cleaned and to be ready to wear it at the park at 8:15pm. She didn't know if she could keep doing this. She felt light headed but had to get to class. She was glad that her clothes were still in one piece and she also felt strangely pleased that people were cheering for her. She was told that she was going to the park to raise funds for the sorority she would told more later.

Cathy watched Sherry nod in agreement and smiled. She always had a knack for finding girls that were eager to please because of low self esteem. She had Sherry pegged the moment she saw her, a girl like Sherry couldn't pass up the opportunity to feel popular, especially to prove her guardian wrong. Cathy told Sherry that her uniform would be cleaned, Sherry just nodded and got dressed and left still buzzed. Cathy knew that her new pet would end up in one of three ways, a submissive whore, a loser who would pull out and continue her pathetic life denying this ever happened or she would realize the power sex could grant her. She didn't lie Sherry would indeed be meeting people of great influence and if she was fortunate she would be one of them if not she would at least more than likely be sucking them.

At 8:05 Sherry arrived at the park Cathy was waiting for her at the park by a strong oak tree just off the beaten path. She had with her a large piece of cardboard and a tin cup.
“What are we doing here Cathy?” Sherry asked.
“We're here to raise some money for the frat house,” she walked over to Sherry, “Look over there,” Sherry turned around and before she could react Sherry injected her with the drug. The world spinned around Sherry
“Now Sherry why don't you get your uniform on,” Cathy asked. Sherry seemed to forget where she was and nodded and started stripping in the park. She felt funny Why am I stripping here in the park. “Don't be silly Sherry the underwear also, you have no reason to hide such lovely breasts.” It was hard to think, no one was around of the moment, but that could change should she really be stripping down here. Oh relax, Cathy's on look out. She saw Cathy holding out her pledge shorts.
“Where's the top Cathy?” she asked starting to feel a little self conscious naked and out in public.
“We have something different for you to wear but first your tail. She soon learned that these shorts were different as they had a zipper over her private areas. She felt her ass being exposed as well as her tits. “Keep your arms down,” Sherry nodded keeping her tits exposed while Cathy continued pushing the plug in her ass. She blushed at the idea of being caught while having a plug shoved in her ass. “Good now raise your arms,” Sherry did as told expecting to have Cathy put something on to cover her tits, instead she heard a click. She looked up and saw that to her horror she had a leather leash tied around her hands, the leash was attached to a chain that was wrapped around a sturdy branch of an oak tree. Before she could ask a re-bar was placed between her legs and was held in place by a pair of leather cuffs attached to each ankle keeping her from closing her legs.
“What..” she looked to see Cathy holding up a sign that read
Whoring myself for SigmaUnilLibraToro. Please donate generously
Next to the sign was a large tin cup
“I'll be back to check on you so be good,” To her bewildered eyes Cathy left her their hanging and scared with her tits exposed. She didn't have to wait long as three winos found her and read the sign. An old gnarly looking one pulled a dirty five and dropped it in the can. Sherry couldn't pull away as he kissed her on the lips his breath reeking of bourbon. She heard coins drop in the can as the other two whinos starting kissing her. One poured a small bit of mouth wash on her tits. Max the youngest and drunkest noticed her plug and started twisting and turning it. Sherry tried to move away Reve the aboriginal of the trio noticed that the chain could be lowered so he lowered her to her knees were he then placed one of the hugest cocks that Sherry had ever seen between her tits. She felt someone fiddling with her ankle straps as Max played with her tail.
“Tell us what you are and we'll help you down,” Sherry was confused by the perverted show of altruism but also desperate.
“I'm a little whore?” she questioned, it seemed the right answer as she felt her hands give some slack. Before she could react though she was pushed on her knees and felt a cold tongue on her exposed pussy. The whinos gathered around her like predators and Sherry knew what was going to happen next. She felt awkward as she thought they were going to help her. She felt one slam his cock between her tits while the other shoved a cock in her mouth. She then felt something poking her asshole she felt dizzy and tired. “Just wait,” she said “I.. I'll suck you all just don't put them in me.
Max looked at her and smiled.
“Strip Baby,” Sherri nodded and started rolling the bottom half of her uniform exposing her shaved twat. Max drooled as pulled out her tail. Felix cupped her breasts and started to fondle her. Max laid another kiss on her and put the plug in her hand. “Fuck your own ass,” She grabbed the plug. She had it in her ass before but the idea of using it for pleasure was a shocker for Sherri. But she decided it was better to do it herself then have one of them do it less than gently. She slowly pushed it in her ass, and then started rocking it back and forth. The whino’s started stroking their dirty cocks around her clearly enjoying the show. Max took his dirty cock and put it between her tits. She held them as steady as she could for him, she then bent her head towards his cock and licked the head while cradling it with her tits. Her reasoning behind this was simple, she saw how the others deferred to him, so keeping him happy seemed to make sense.
“I'll suck all of you,” she said reasoning it was better than catching a disease of some kind. She looked at the cup, “but please give generously,” she asked afraid of what Cathy might do to her if the cup was empty. Max moaned as slapped his bulging cock head against her tongue. She went and grabbed a couple of them pulling them closer and started licking them, they were foul and unwashed, but Sherri felt she had no choice and held out like a trooper doing her best to please them. She felt a pair of fingers rubbing her pussy. “No not ther... ohhh” the sensation hit her as she felt the fingers invade her canal. Max went behind her and started to play with her plug shoving it and out of her ass. She moaned as one them shoved his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face. She could feel his cock swell in her mouth but what scared her more was that her ass was getting numb. She suddenly tasted semen as the man in her mouth spunked.
'Swollow it cunt,” he ordered refusing to take his cock out. Sherri started to suck down his man milk shake as fast as she could. Finally he took out his cock allowing her to breathe again. She wanted to vomit but she was now too scared of making them angry. She looked at the remaining two cocks.
'Whew I think we need a bench,” Sherri started to panic. The closest bench was a lot more public and Cathy might not find her.
“Yeah I agree,” Max said grabbing her wrist roughly. The bench was close to the main path and was well illuminated. The whino was getting really aggressive as he pushed her on the bench. He pulled out her tail and licked his fingers. The other one who hadn't cum yet was forcing her spread eagle and then before she could say anything they started rubbing and fingering her pussy. Max moved up to her tits licking them while his friend finger fucked her. She let a moan escape her lips as he pushed his fingers in her wet slit. She whimpered as Max's tongue caused her nipples to harden. She felt ashamed as the two dirty men were making her moist from below. One of them poured whisky all over her body and they both started licking it off her. She moaned as whisky smell muddled her head. To her embarrassment she knew she was going to cum. Not like this she thought as she felt drunken tongues filling her pussy and tasting her nipples. Sherri was scared, she was afraid these men would hurt her, she could see their cocks throbbing pointing out of their pants instead of hanging out. Their fingers were covered in her shameful juices, she didn’t realize that the drugs that Cathy kept giving her were making her more and more sensitive
“What the fuck do you think you're doing over here?” she heard the familer voice of Cathy. She looked to see Cathy holding the tin can.
“Cathy help me,” Sherri moaned. Cathy looked at her with a grin and smiled.
“Gentleman I'm afraid I can't let you fuck her,” Sherri breathed a sigh of releif as the men looked disappointed at the girl standing in front on them. “At least not without these,” she said pulling out some condoms. The excitement was too much for Max's friend and he suddenly shot a spray of ejaculate all over Sherri's tits. But she barely noticed as she was looking at Max's monster cock. He had to be over 14 inches at least and thick, thicker then her arm anyway. Even dizzy as she was feeling Sherri tried to get off the bench. “Why is it the really dirty perverts have the biggest cocks?” Cathy sighed as Max slid on the condom. She walked over to Sherri who was having a difficult time escaping the bench. She felt his arms grab her waist and pull him towards her. He was strong, he felt strong as his hard cock rubbed against her ass. Cathy wasn't helping her, Cathy was helping them. She felt Max rubbing his stiff prick against her wet entrance. He eased it into her slowly. Sherri tried to scream but Cathy was covering her mouth as Max penetrated her from behind. Sherri cursed herself for being so stupid as to agree to any of this as Cathy rubbed her fingers over the outer lips of her pussy. “What do you think your aunt would say?” Her body felt like clay as Cathy arched her on all fours, she tried to struggle but the vapours had weakened her. Sherri felt her ass filled by Max's cock. She screamed but Cathy just watched her, treating more like a specimen than a friend in trouble. Max plowed into her and Cathy watched. She bent over and made sure that Sherri could see into her eyes.
“You're weak Sherri, and you know what happens to weak sluts?” Sherri just looked at Cathy in fear. “They become our fuck toys and that's what you are. And before you even think of refusing, you should know we record everything. The form you signed, the one you obviously didn't read states that you are now the legal property of the sorority and willingly agree to be used and abused anyway we see fit,” She smacked Sherri's ass and her ring secretly injected her with the narcotic that was keeping her docile and under control. Max seemed even more turned on and started to thrust into her even harder and faster. Under the drugs influence she felt she had no choice but to do as ordered by the sorority. “You should just except it,” she heard Cathy say.
“No please,” Sherri cried but Max was ruthless.
“You're property now Sherri, and if you don't do as your told everyone is going to know what a slut you really are.” Sherri shook her head in fear.
“No please...” she felt the cock starting to slam in her ass harshly
“You're a happy slut in training, say it” Sherri looked at Cathy and saw no mercy, she knew that Cathy now owned her.
“I.. I'm a happy slut in training,” she whimpered the drugs made her believe that everything Cathy told her was true. “I..I'm now the property of SigmaUnilLibraToro” she cried out as she felt Max's cock expand as he moaned with approval his condom filled with sperm before his cock finally deflated in her ass.
“That's right now get dressed you little slut” Cathy said handing her a bag “Your night's not done yet,”

TBC
Old 09-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #16
darkstalker
Privileged Member

was well worth the wait. nice work!

and a little pic to go with your piece. can't wait for the next installment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophia - many cocks.jpg (15.0 KB, 516 views)
Old 10-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 4

Sherri was tired and sore and didn't want to do anymore, she thought that Cathy was her friend but it turned out that Cathy was really her owner and she had some friends waiting to take Sherri to the next drop point.
“Please, no more, I won't...” a slap from Cathy silenced her.
“You'll do whatever you are told or it will be worse, now Bruce Trackman will be waiting for you tomorrow” Sherri eyes popped open at the name. Bruce Trackman was a repulsive physical specimen that no woman woman wanted including Sherri. “It's part of your initiation you have to fuck an ugly guy and make him cum,”
“No not Trackman,” Sherri moaned.
“You will obey or it gets out what a slut you are and your aunt will be the first to know,” The drug was still affecting her she nodded.
'Tomorrow you will wear only these.” Cathy took out a collar and leash as well as a mouth ring and a tight torn white t-shirt with the words slut written on it. Sherri kneeled allowing Cathy to put on the collar. “For now you wear this collar until I take it off. Now tomorrow you're going to excuse yourself and go to the nurses office, he'll be waiting for you and you'll be wearing these and nothing more when you see him. Sherri shivered. “He'll be expecting you after first class just before the nurse arrives. Sherri shivered but nodded, “Take this” Cathy said giving her the flask, “It'll help you go through with it, and you will go through with it” Sherri took the flask Cathy grinned knowing that with the contents of the flask taken Sherri would serve her until she wished otherwise.

Cathy had chosen well for her meeting with Trackman, the nurses office had a receptionist that would allow student's to lie down until the nurse arrived. Sherri was left into an abandoned office. She looked around and took the flask of her bag first. She took a sip and felt the liquid help her accept what was going to happen to her. She could hear the receptionist let him into the rest area. As she thought the receptionist didn't stop and check to see which room he went into. Sherri was finished changing into her designed uniform when he stepped in. He was a fat disgusting greasy pig which was probably why he was chosen. She could feel his leering eyes on her.
“Show me those tits,” he ordered in his nasally voice. Sherri gulped but complied. She struggled to get the tight t-shirt off, her head still buzzing from the drugs in the flask. She soon learned the real reason Trackman was picked as he grabbed her and spun her around and started rubbing his cock against her ass. The real reason that Trackman was chosen was because Cathy and the other S.L.U.T's teased him, humiliated him to the point that he became a brutal sadist when given their fresh meat, he licked his finger and stuck it in her ass hole before rubbing it more and more, the tail only helped a little in loosening her up as she suddenly felt his cock shoved in her ass hole. The ring allowed her to scream but only something that sounded more like a wounded bird than a human being. The pain was immense as Trackman rammed into her with no mercy. His girth rubbing over her ass as he plowed her. She also had to deal with the tugging of her leash as he used it and her pony tail as a bridle. He pulled out after what seemed like an eternity and pulled her to her knees. His cock was covered in blood and other distasteful things and it was being waved in her face, the plastic ring keeping her from closing her mouth, the leash in his hands keeping her from turning away. “Going to clean it ff now” The contents of the flask were beginning to take a deeper effect as Sherri started to become even more docile. She barely resisted as Trackman shoved his ass juice covered cock through the plastic ring holding her jaw open. He began fucking her face. “Clean it off cunt. Sherri nodded causing his cock to go deeper down her throat as she rolled her tongue down his shaft as he pumped her jaw. “That's good,” Trackman said letting go of her leash. “Your nicer than most of the sluts in training the sorority sends me,” Sherri just moaned a thank you, he was being gentle. now, no point in enraging him. “Why don't you sit on the bed and spread your legs A combination of drugs and fear kept her from disobeying. She sat down and spread her legs showing him her shaved pussy. “Good now, why don't you touch yourself for me,” Sherri shuddered but began rubbing her cunt, perhaps the feeling of her fingers would dull the pain. She closed her eyes and started playing with herself while Trackman went for a better look. Sherri couldn't believe what she was feeling Trackman actually had some skills with his tongue. Her fingers actually picked up the tempo with his tongue lashings. The combination of his tongue and her fingers was starting to push her into a sexual frenzy. Trackman pulled away causing a gasp of disappointment from Sherri's mouth. “Bend over the table, I'm taking that ass again.” Sherri was in a daze as she slid off the table her pussy juices leaving their wet mark. She started playing with her clit so the feel of his huge cock in her wouldn't hurt so much. His cock eased into her ass a little easier as the drug filler her head with a pleasant numbness and she soon found her hips grinding against him, not necessarily enjoying the anal violation but not hating it either. It was more like an assignment, not so bad once she got used to it. She could feel Trackman picking up the tempo, she moaned which caught her by surprise, was she actually starting to enjoy being violated like this? Her heart filled with dread at the thought when she heard something that made her heart race, someone was coming in the room
“Hello, Trackman, I was told to come in,” Sherri saw the voice was coming from Samantha a fellow sorority sister Samantha, a short red head with curly hair and flashing green eyes. Her most striking feature however was her double D breasts. Despite her stature she had a lovely set of tits and Trackman must have thought so also.
“Hurry up and get naked,” Trackman growled at her. An embarrassed red colour filled Sherri's cheeks as Samantha couldn't seem to stop watching the grotesque display in front of her. But Trackman didn't stop fucking her ass. “Get your clothes off and bend over next to her,” Sherri felt a little sympathy for Samantha and handed her the flask that was close to the bed. Samantha drank and started to strip she didn't seem to resist as she drank more she was soon naked bent over and watched as Trackman's fingers started to rub her pussy.
“You sluts think you're so funny, ugly Trackman fucking women, but I'm pretty good with my fingers,” Samantha started grinding as his fingers rubbed her clit, Sherri felt ashamed as she started moving her ass with the rhythm of his cock. She could smell the lingering aroma of Samantha's pussy juices, “That's a good girl, lets get that ring off.” He pulled his fingers out of Samantha. “Get that harness off.” Samantha sobbed but acknowledged his command and started undoing the harness. Sherri just watched feeling relieved to have the plastic ring out of her mouth. “Now lie on the floor and start playing with your pussy,” Samantha started fingering her pussy looking up at Trackman with a mix of fear and hatred. “Now I want you to put your pussy on your face while holding her tits around my cock. Samantha watched as Sherri placed her pussy over her tongue, “Lick it,” Trackman ordered, Samantha cried as Trackman sat on her waist while sliding his cock between her breasts which were being held around his cock by Sherri's hands. Samantha's lovely tits enveloped Trackman's cock and Samantha cried as she was crushed by his weight, “Get that tongue in her pussy now bitch,” Trackman ordered, Samantha tried to cry out again but Sherri''s pussy was thrust in her face as Trackman pushed her down. Samantha could feel his cock bulging between her tits. Sherri moaned never having been licked there by a woman before.
“Oh, fuck,” she moaned as she squeezed her tits tighter around Trackman's throbbing cock. He started shifting faster and faster between her mounds. Samantha kept licking as Trackman had grabbed her throat.
“Keep those fingers in your pussy and that tongue in hers, make me cum, you don't get to stop until I do.”
“They don't stop until I dismiss them,” Samantha groaned as her sponsor entered the room.
“Renee, please,” she whimpered. Trackman started gyrating even faster between her tits before giving one last growl and cumming between her tits, a white salty steady stream of cum flew from his cock and splashed all over her chest and neck.
“Very nice,” Renee purred as she looked at her initiate covered in cum from below the neck, pussy juices all over her face from above. Renee walked over to where her initiate was molested. She looked at Sherri who had just orgasmed on Samantha's tongue. She was a nice looking young woman who had her hair cut short and a more professional manner. She was about average height and build with at least a b-cup set of breasts and lovely slender legs. She gave a condescending smile to Trackman. “You can go now,” Trackman looked at her with daggers in his eyes and before she could react he grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. As she fell Sherri saw that under her skirt she wasn't wearing any panties. Rage seemed to give Trackman more strength as he tore through the snobbish girls pantyhose and before any one could stop him he had shoved and poured the contents of Sherri's flask up her ass.
“Yeah bitch, now I'm the one giving orders, you sluts keep using this shit to control them let see how you like a full dose.” The girls watched as Renee struggled then seemed to get dizzy like she couldn't get her bearing. “Now we are going to have some real fun” Trackman said pushing the flask hard inside her ass.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Oops I forgot to add the ending for some reason. Anyway the next chapter is looking like the last for Sherri as it appears the drugs and the abuse has finally broken her completely. So here is the end of the second to last chapter.

Renee knew what was happening to her but she couldn't feel her head, it was all fuzzy. “Now you to start making out” he ordered the two initiates. Fearing his wrath now that he had one of the house heads on the floor the girls started kissing each other, Sherri felt Samantha's tongue brushing against her and she could taste the salt from her juices. Trackman walked over to them looking over at Renee who was leaning on the wall trying to pull herself up. Sherri heard Trackman laugh, “Samantha would you like to get some payback, you don't have to answer if you do, stick your fingers in her ass. Samantha looked at Sherri and the other girl could see the redhead thinking about it. She felt Samantha's fingers slowly rubbing against her ass and then she was pushed face first down on the bench and her fingers shoved in her asshole.
“You traitouss” Renee slurred. Samantha turned to see Renee being pulled by her hair towards them. She was pushed on her knees in front of Samantha's pussy.
“Lick her cunt, you stuck up bitch.” Trackman ordered, Renee was dizzy but felt the order should be followed. Samantha moaned as her former Mistress was now licking her cunt she heard a tearing sound and saw Trackman tearing off Renee's skirt. The idea of her getting punished was too much for her to resist and she would have done anything to keep humiliating Renee. Sherri just watched too worn out to move or run.
“Let me hurt her,” Samantha growled, “I'll do anything you tell me just let me hurt the bitch,” Trackman grinned. “What would you like done to her?” Samantha grinned a look of rage in her eyes.
“I want her stripped bare and then all her clothes tossed out the window, into the trees.
“You cunt,” Renee said still not able to focus properly. Trackman moved faster than his body should allow him and grabbed her ripping off most of her top,
“You heard her strip,” Renee knew she shouldn't but it just felt right to let Samantha be in charge, she couldn't figure out why but it really didn't matter she supposed as she stripped and tossed all her clothes out the window. The drug was swimming in her now and unlike the others she had taken a full shot of it and saw no point to saying no to anything at all. Samantha walked up to her and started shoving the flask hard into her ass. Ramming it as hard as it could go all the rage and humiliation that she felt was being shoved into Renee's ass
“Play with yourself you stupid little cunt I want to watch you be a slut,” Renee nodded and started fingering her clit not caring that she was going to have to get some clothes or that she was being humiliated by a pledge all that mattered was following an order any order.

Sherri watched and was scared not because of the viciousness of the sexual act, or of the idea of becoming like Samantha. She was scared because she could never picture herself doing anything like this to her beloved mistress Cathy. She knew that her life would never be the same again because she didn't want to join the sorority and be like Renee or be broken and hate filled like Samantha. She wanted to be a slut and nothing else.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:32 AM   #19
darkstalker
Privileged Member

lol. how did you miss the ending? haha.
anyways, here's some art to go with this chapter.
always do love a good anal myself. too bad this will be the last for sherry soon but it's been enjoyable so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - anal love.jpg (15.7 KB, 401 views)
Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Thank you Stalker

Alas all good girls must get it in the end eventually.

Tags
enslavement, gangbangs, humiliation