Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default Unforseen risk (Gaagirl & Menace)

Nervous jitters run through my stomach as I park my car. I know everything will go smoothly. It was destiny that brought us together, and she will not part us now. But the thought that it will actually happen, that in the next few minutes my lovely Penelope will be in my arms forever, makes my hart to skip, my mouth turns dry as the desert and my hands so sweaty I can barely hold the wheel.
Determined to stay calm, I pause after leaving the car. Using the darkened windows as a mirror, I straighten my new suit. A cheap one I bought yesterday, not the most elegant which made it perfect for my needs. Just like the one a real plain clothes cop would wear.

I ring the doorbell and wait. When the door opens, it is her husband. A sting of hatred jolts through my mind. I surpess it quickly, reminding myself that he doesn't matter. Nobody will come between me and Penelope after tonight. "Good evening sir. Is your wife at home?" I flash the badge at him. An authentic copy I bought on eBay, undistinguishable in the dark. "What is this about?" he asks me. "Could you plese ask her to come out here? I'd rather not go inside."

A moment later, my dreams begin to come true. The image of everything I ever desired in a woman comes to the door. "Good evening. Come with me plese, I have here a warrant for your arrest."
Old 02-23-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“The neighbours are at it again” I wince. This time reminds me of another time recently when violence erupted out of nowhere. This time the mans behind bas, but his girlfriend and her mother are going at it this time, and sounds lik someone is about to get glassed. My husband was already on te phone dialling he cops. My legs were like jelly and my heart raced in sympathy of what happened only weeks ago.

I sat on edge of my bed with my head in my hands, wondering when the yelling an screaming was going o stop. My man disappeared from the room as I merely sat contemplating myself in e mirror. “I need to lose weight” I sighed. But thankfully, being back at skating brought me some of my tone. My leg was almost fully healed now. Things are supposed to be looking up. I smiled at myself despite the cacophony going on next door. In a few months they will be a bad memory.

My husband reenters he room with the whitest face, as if hed seen a ghost.
“What is it?” he sounded breathless when he answered me

“Youd better go to the door. Cops”

I sprung from my feet and swiftly walked through the house to the door where stood a man in uniform. I assumed I was about the disturbance. Well THIS time they came in a timely manner I thought shooting my husband a look. He still looked worried.

“hello?” I said, wide eyed, seeing him flash his badge for me. Just like my best mates, who was probably at work right now at the station. Odd though, that he was working alone, I looked around for his partner. They usually work in pairs.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It takes a lot of efort to stay calm and keep a plain face. I take the cuffs out of their holster. "Turn around please."

You protest, saying you have done nothing wrong. Of course that is true. But we need to keep appearances for now. It would of been more convincing with a uniform, but that would require a regular police car, and there is no way I could get one. "I'm arresting you on suspicion of assault. You do not have to say anything..." I recite the official mantra as I cuff you. The internet certainly is a useful tool. I skip all the tough questions "All will be sorted out when we get to the station."

As I turn you towards the car, your husband has some more annoyances. He wants to come along with us. Fat chance in hell, mate! "Unless you are a lawyer, that is not possible. And the best thing you can do to help your wife right now is to go call one and have him come to the station."

Finally, I put you on the back seat. Stay calm, don't look like you're in a hurry... And we drive away, slowly picking up speed until the first turn.

Alone at last.

I take a look at the rear view mirror to see you. You look adorable when you pout.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the Hell. In a few seconds, exasperatingly, I’d been whisked out of my house and into the officers waiting car. ASSAULT?? This is a HUGE mistake, or maybe, some kind of malicious report from the bitch next door. Anger simmers in me briefly, but the car jerking to the right as it veers around a corner unsettles my balance and cuts the cuffs into the sensitive skin on my wrist.

Hes looking at me. Weird. I look away and think No, fuck it, this will all get sorted out. I look back at him and snarl and say ina very deliberate venomous tone

“What the FUCK am I doing here?? I haven’t fucking assaulted anyone!!” I wait for your answer. My hear thumps in my chest still, and blow a strand of blonde hair out of my face. Weird… the cuffs I jiggle around my wrists, they are not like the hinged style at all. Id had real ones on before from an ex lover. These are much more cutting. Looking down at the floor I see various odd things in the car. Not something youd expect to see in a coppers car.

“Well??” I kick the back of the mans seat. A torch. Transmission fluid. A scrumpled magazine. A Cap. It begins to creep into my mind that this is more a…. personal car. No. No way. Hysteria threatens to bubble to the surface as we go sailing right past the local copper station. My eyes are glued to the station as we pass, finally tearing away with a stunned look on my face up at the rear view mirror where your already watching me, smirking.

Your still looking at me and I can see you smirk into the rear view mirror. My mouth shuts and my wide eyes glisten with threatening tears.

“You idiot you went right past the cop station” I say dryly, so quiet you had to really listen.

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-11-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

I know my cover is going to be blown sooner or later, but I have to keep appearances until we leave the residential area. After that, I can just stuff you in the trunk for the rest of the drive. Just two more minutes...

A red light. Damn it. I turn back and reply to you questions to buy time, emulating a detached, formal tone. "A woman came to the station this afternoon with visible signs of trauma. She gave us your name and address claiming you were responsible for those injuries. So far, we're inclined to believe her story." Eyes back on the light. Still glowing red. You asking the womans name. "It was er... Alice... or Alison... something. I'm afaraid I'm not very good with names, I'll check the report back at the station." Finally, the light turns green.

I never even realised I passed the station until you told me. "Er, yes but that's not MY station." I can see the doubt in your eyes. A smart girl like you was bound to see through my deception sooner or later. Thank god, I can see the end of the line of street lights coming closer. It'll be downhill from there.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:40 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

I mull it over in my head, incredulous that this is even happening. It makes sense he’s from another station. The murder involved three stations. Some bitch accused me of assaulting her?? If its HER, the mole that lived with the killer, well, I’m not surprised she would stoop to doing just one more thing to make my life miserable a little longer. I didn’t think she would be capable of framing me for something I didn’t do. Well sooner or later they are going to know that they have the wrong person, and they wont even apologise. Anger boils under my skin, directed at the arrogant morons that slap on a uniform and think they are infallible.

“Your all fucking idiots. I don’t even know an Allison!” I growl through clenched teeth. I vow silently to be as uncooperative as possible since I know I am innocent. The pigs deserve it. I look out the window with my eyes blazing and jaw and fists clenched tight. Anger is the best way to deal with this. Definitely not collapsing into tears for others mistakes.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:34 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

I pick up speed now that we're close to the exit. No cops patrol beyond Ipswich, so I'm not gonna be pulled for speeding. It's only a matter of time before you realise I'm not of them. At least when I turn out of town and head inland. It had to be like this; Although we were meant to be together, you are not yet aware of it. You would not of seen the difference between me and the pack of your drooling fans, oogling you at every turn hoping for a flash of cleavege. What losers! They have no idea what kind of woman you really are. If they ever did, they would just run back home to mom...

There's no way of avoiding what comes next: kicking, screaming, manhandling and hours of uncomfortable ride to my uncle's old farm in the outback. I know you will not go quietly. It's not in your nature. I have yet to earn your respect by showing you I'm a real man.

But lets not do that just yet. It's nice to pretend to be someone else for a while. I liked it since I was a little boy, and I rarely get the chance nowdays. And you give me the perfect opportunity by dropping a name. Well, well. Seems I might have accidentaly hit the right charge. We'll see how long this game lasts...

"Really? I think you do. I never said the woman's name."

Tags
gaggirl, kidnapping, menace, roleplay