Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2010, 01:47 AM   #1
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo
Default Russian Rape

Russian Rape Script
(the only one)

Victim: Dum de dum. La la la. I'm just sitting here in my apartment reading this magazine in the middle of the day.
Gosh I sure hope I didn't leave my door unlocked! One never knows when a rapist might come in.

Rapist: I am prowling the halls of this crappy Russian apartment building in the hopes some beautiful young girl has left her door unlocked and that I can enter and rape her. Although It is silly that I am already wearing a ski mask
and have a dull knife in my hand when I don't even know which apartment, if any, I vill enter.

Victim: La la la, golly this sure is an interesting magazine. I could sit here all day reading it.

Rapist: I vill try THIS door! I don't know why but I have a feeling there's a beautiful girl in this apartment rather than an overweight Russian Engineer with a pet Rottwiler.

Rapist: *slowly opens door and creeps inside*

Victim: La la la, just love reading this magazine.....

Rapist: Sneaks his way down hallway. sees beautiful Russian girl reading magazine on couch. *Rushes couch (and girl)*
I vill now rape you!

Victim: Ah, who are you? urm, no I don't want you to rape me. That is bad. You must leave.

Rapist: No I vill rape you. If this were any kind of real rape I would rough you up and tear your clothes off.
But this is Russian rape so I will tell you to take off your clothes. Take off your clothes!
*holds blunt side of knife against victims throat*

Victim: Nyet! er No! I vill not remove my clothes!

Rapist: Yes you vill or I vill threaten you even more with the blunt side of this knife!

Victim: Oh... um...oh no. Ok I will comply, but I vill hate you and vill show it in my countenance!

Rapist: yes. Now remove shirt!

Victim: Bastard, very well.

Rapist: now your pants!

Victim: Bastard, very well.

Rapist: Now I vill have sex with you on couch.

Victim: Oh, no... really oh um, no. Not on couch!

Rapist: But ALL Russian rape take place on couch! This way we get victim into scrunchy non-erotic positions.

Victim: You are bastard. I vill hate you for like.. a really long time.

Rapist: suck the cock now

Victim No!, uh....... ok.

Rapist: Now I fuck you on couch...

Victim: No

Rapist: yes

Rapist: yes

Rapist: No

Victim: Yes

Rapist: Ha

Victim: oh... damn

Last edited by snarkopo; 03-16-2010 at 01:55 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:21 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Holy Fuck!! This is exciting stuff Snarks, can't wait to hear the next rivetting instalment. You know? the part where his dick slips out and she guides it back in again. Great hopping horntoads.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This truly deserves to win rape story of the year, I'm going over to nominate directly.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ROFL

I think it deserves a fucking academy award.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And the Tosser for the biggest tosser in a rape story goes to:

Russian Rapist!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

pmsl
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Japanese Rape Script
(Superheroine)

<this is all guesswork since no one has any idea what they actually say in these>

Victim: I am Miko! I am the cutest little thing you have ever seen! Would you not like to take me home and keep me as a pet?
But beware! I am a superherione with super weird powers and I can destroy evil doers easily!

Headquarters: Miko! Go to the abandoned chemical factory. There you must stop Konichi from trying to dominate the world by
hatching his master plan to turn all of Tokyo into sex zombies!

Victim: Hai! I will stop the evil mastermind no matter what it takes because I am a loyal and brave and smart and strong
superherione! I have extensive training dealing with evil masterminds and will not fail this assignment!

Headquarters: Good. Now Go Miko!

Victim: Hai!

Later, after about 30 minutes of footage showing our superherione sneaking around the factory....

Goon 1: Ahhh, rook! It is the superherione Miko from superherione agency! She has been sent here to stop the boss!

Goon 2: We gotta tell the boss she's here!

Goon 3: Maybe we could subdue her and have some fun with her. She is quite cute. I have never seen a naked woman before.
This could be my big chance.

Goon 2: Aii, I have not seen a naked woman before either. I have always wondered what they look like underneath their panties.

Goon 1: They rook all blurry down there for some reason. It's hard to say but I think they have a rot of hair and I hear
they have a holre of some kind. But as I said it's hard to say from what movies I've watched.

Goon 3: so you have never been with a woman either huh?

Goon 1: No you idiot! Why do you think I'm a henchman for an evil mastermind? If I actually had a rife.... Hey enough! Ret's get her!

Goon 2: Hai!

Goon 3: Hai!

Scene: Miko is creeping around the factory (still) when she is suddenly surrounded by 3 of Konichi's thugs.
BUt after a very intense, well sort of, and long fight she has defeated all the goons because she is a
tough and strong superheroine.

Miko: Ha! I have defeated you and now you can tell your master I will soon defeat him and stop his evil plan!

Scene: goons rise groggily from the floor and shuffle off to tell the boss of their failure.

Later, a lot later... Miko is again surrounded by the goons but Konichi is also present. After a fairly impressive
battle against the goons Konichi subdues Miko with some ether and just like that she is out.

Scene: Miko is tied up against a fence inside the factory.

Konichi: Ah Miko! we have been expecting you.

Miko: Let me go you evil bastard! I am a superheroine trained in combat against evil villians and I will prevail against you!

Konichi: no we will slowly remove your clothes and assault you sexually.

Miko: No. I am a superherion and you can't do that!

Konichi: I am a super villian and I assure you I can.

Scene: goons slowly remove Miko's top. Excruciatingly slow. After many hours they have done so and proceed to examine, er play with her
breasts and nipples.

Miko: Yaa! Yaa! (this may mean no in Japanese but we don't know for certain. But all women being raped in Japanese films say "Yaa!" a lot so,,,)

Scene: eventually, about 30 minutes later the goons remove Miko's panties to reveal what the goons always knew. A blurry pixellated area
of her body that seems to have a lot of hair but it's impossible to tell for certain.

Goon 1: See! I told you you can't really see what's down there!

Goon 3: Ahh, yes. We need to perform a gynecological exam on her to know for certain!

Goons: *perform exam as though they have never seen a naked woman before. Which actually, being in Japan, they might not have.*

Miko: "Yaa!" "Yaa!", well lot's of Yaa and now she starts crying like a baby because she's a super herione trained to defeat evil
Bla bla bla, but apparently the Japanese must see women completely crumble at some point.

So... She gets attacked by many odd devices, dildoes on sawzalls, etc. Lots of pathetic crying. And seeming to come a lot.

Ah hey, ya seen one ya seen 'em all.

Last edited by snarkopo; 03-16-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im getting a sense of deja bullshit.

Wonder why..........................

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 03-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
snarkopo
It's been fun

I can't for the life of me figure out what deja bullshit may mean. But, seen a few too many Japanese rape flicks maybe?

Last edited by snarkopo; 03-16-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #10
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Means ive seen the shit before

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 03-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #11
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Means ive seen the shit before
Indeed, as have we all.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:57 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

What has happened to the bloke on the sofa?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #13
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
What has happened to the bloke on the sofa?
You really need to ask?

I guess it needs a finish. I shall do do shortly. Not that it will be a surprise to anyone.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It will to me. I'm intrigued. Do all unlocked doors in Russian apartment buildings really have a pretty girl waiting to be raped behind them? I should consider moving.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #15
snarkopo
It's been fun

Well, if you believe what you see in Russian rape movies... yes. But in reality there could just as easily be an old lady wearing a babushka or a burly Russian Engineer. (most men are engineers in Russia). So it's risky. I wouldn't advise it.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:57 AM   #16
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd LOVE to see a Japanese/Russian rape movie directed by Salieri.!!
Old 03-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #17
snarkopo
It's been fun

LOL! That gives me an idea..... hmmmmm. It might require violating several laws of nature but it's worth a try.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #18
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Japanese Rape Script

Victim: I am Miko! I am the cutest little thing you have ever seen! Would you not like to take me home and keep me as a pet?
But beware! I am a superherione with super weird powers and I can destroy evil doers easily!
Miko wears a school girl outfit and has large boobs.

Quote:
So... She gets attacked by many odd devices, dildoes on sawzalls, etc. Lots of pathetic crying. And seeming to come a lot.

Ah hey, ya seen one ya seen 'em all.
Money shot-Bukake.

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:50 AM   #19
batffink
Privileged Member

I just remembered. The thing you missed out of the Jap rape script. Don't the girls always have thier panties hanging off the left ankle?
Old 03-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #20
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
But in reality there could just as easily be an old lady wearing a babushka
Yeah, aren't these the women who stay in the Russian eq to MILF porn?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote