Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2018, 02:28 PM   #1
FwbwiGL2
Banned

FwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these parts
Default NFL Jerseys Cheap

Logan Ryan can attest to that. The second-year cornerback may be positioned opposite Revis on the field, but sits alongside him in the locker room. Ryan cited Revis' desire to win every route as a foundation for his success.
"That's what they say when you go on the island,Cheap Jerseys," McCourty said with a smile. "That's what they say ? not much happens over on the island."
Revis hauled in his first interception in a win over Minnesota last week, a pivotal play early in the second quarter that sparked New England to a 30-7 victory.
New England's defense ranks near the top of the NFL in most major passing categories, leading the league in interceptions (five) and opponent's completion percentage (54.4), while standing fourth in yards per game (166) and first downs (19) allowed.
FOXBOROUGH (AP) ? Darrelle Revis didn't divulge much when asked about his preference for facing a rookie quarterback.
"He's a great player, not just technique and what he knows about the opponent,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, but the knowledge of the overall game," said safety and captain Devin McCourty. "I think he's been able to be a leader for the corners, a guy to watch, and when you're watching him, they understand he's doing it the right way.
Now it's Carr's turn to test Revis, who likely will be matched up against James Jones.
"My main objective is just watching my guy," Revis said. "Doing my job and watching my guy."
The eight-year veteran was acquired during the offseason to bolster a mediocre defense and already is making a major impact through just two weeks.
He doesn't seem to care, either.
So far, his job has made everybody's else's just a little bit easier.

But it's not only his on-field play that is providing a positive presence for the Patriots.
"The first two weeks,NBA Jerseys From China, we've been covering guys really good," McCourty said. "I think as a safety, you understand that and you know what you can do. The two guys at corner are locking their guys up and you can play free and just read the quarterback and know you'll be all right."
"I can't give you all of that," the five-time Pro Bowler said with a laugh when questioned about potentially baiting Oakland rookie Derek Carr into a mistake or two Sunday when the Patriots (1-1) host the Raiders (0-2).
Chances are, though, Revis will do just that.
Revis spent most of the season opener shadowing Miami speedster Mike Wallace,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, who ended up getting the better of Revis: seven catches for 81 yards and the tying touchdown that helped the Dolphins to a stunning win over the Patriots.
Revis is well aware of Jones' playmaking ability. It's Carr he doesn't know much about,Cheap Atlanta Braves Jerseys.
"Play in, play out, every down, he's out there and he has great fundamentals, and I think that's helped the team out a lot just being a role model and a leader for that group."
In his first season in Oakland after spending seven in Green Bay, Jones broke out in a loss to the Houston Texans on Sunday, catching nine passes for 112 yards and a touchdown.
Seven days later, Minnesota receiver Greg Jennings was stranded on Revis Island. The nine-year veteran caught just one pass for 4 yards on four targets.
New England's shutdown cornerback officially is a Patriot.
"A five-time Pro Bowler and to still come out on a new team and feel like he has a lot to prove,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, a lot to learn, I think that carries over to everybody," Ryan said.
FwbwiGL2 is offline   Reply With Quote