Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2018, 05:52 PM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default Cheap China Jerseys

"We just want to be under-the-radar, humble guys, just like to do our work and don't want to be noticed," Oher said. "When we're being noticed it's not a good thing, getting flags and things like that. ... You like to take the humble approach and let everyone else get the credit. If everyone else is getting credit we're doing our jobs."
Right tackle Mike Remmers said he's taken to imitating some of the characters in the movie, too.

Teammates say that Oher has fit in well on an offensive line that returns four other starters.
"When I tell him the actor that plays him looks identical to him, well, he really, really appreciates that," Kalil said tongue-in-cheek.
Oher is expected to replace Byron Bell at left tackle,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale. That position was solidified when Jonathan Martin injured his back and did not report to training camp.
"I think from a fan's perspective they see him as the guy from the 'The Blind Side,'" Remmers said. "But in here, in the locker room, he's Michael Oher. He's just a good guy. I am sure a lot of people have this perspective about him from the movie. But here, he's just Mike. He's one of the guys."
Panthers center Ryan Kalil has spoken with Oher about the movie and says "Mike, (is) not a fan of the movie."
But he struggled and was cut just one year into a four-year, $20 million contract.
He said he's doing a better job of "moving on" and accepting the exaggerated Hollywood story line, instead focusing on the positive impact it has had on people around the world.
As strange as that sounds to fans of the film,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Oher is not a big fan of "The Blind Side."
"You'd be surprised how many letters I've gotten, people have adopted kids or how many lives have changed,Discount Football Jerseys," Oher said. "I'm definitely excited about that because coming from poverty in the inner city where I come from, so many people look up to me. They say 'if I can do it, they can do it.' So I'm definitely happy about that and proud about that part of it."
"And he cares about his identity being about what he does as a football player, not in a movie that Hollywood makes. So I can understand it."
As for the movie, Oher said he can't recall the last time he watched it even though it's regularly shown on television.
However, the Carolina Panthers starting left tackle would prefer to leave the notoriety he garnered from the film in the past.
Teammates say they can understand why the perceptions and pressure the movie has put on Oher might be a little taxing on him.
"The way they portrayed his youth as somebody who didn't know a lot about football and how lucky he got, just talking to Mike and getting to know his background,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, he maybe wasn't as clueless and he was portrayed in the movie,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys," Kalil said.
Now he's looking to jumpstart his career in Carolina, calling this an important season.
After starting all 80 games during his first five seasons in Baltimore and helping the Ravens win a Super Bowl, Oher wasn't re-signed in 2013 and left to join the Tennessee Titans last year.
"Mike just sort of laughs it off," Remmers said. "He knows we're all playing around."
"For me personally, yeah I probably do have to get some things done and continue to prove myself, and prove myself even more this year," said Oher,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, who signed a two-year, $7 million deal with the Panthers.
Of course, that hasn't kept Kalil, the team's resident jokester, from giving the 6-foot-4, 315-pound Oher some good-natured ribbing about the movie.
But they've tried their best to make him feel at home.
He doesn't like the attention it has brought on him, saying that offensive linemen shouldn't be in the limelight.
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) ? When people first meet Michael Oher naturally they want to ask him about the 2009 hit movie "The Blind Side," which is based on his life as an underprivileged youth growing up in Memphis, Tennessee.
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote