Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #21
sweetsolitude99

sweetsolitude99 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntimateViolator View Post
Big girls are FUN!

Bigger girls also tend to posses some bigger mouths. That's somewhat important for me when it comes to face-fucking/oral sex. Small mouths and thick shafts aren't made for one another!
See, I'm completely the opposite. I have extremely tiny facial features and hands/wrists.

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 05-20-2019 at 08:16 PM.
sweetsolitude99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #22
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsolitude99 View Post
See, I'm completely the opposite. I have extremely tiny facial features and hands/wrists. I kinda like the thought of a big shaft, though.
Not all big girls have big mouths. And big shafts can be quite adept in other places!

The factor could be used against a victim. "If you can get me off with your mouth I won't rape you elsewhere!" Then making her try.

Too bad for her she's just not skilled enough... Still lots of fun taking pictures of her as she tries to make her rapist cum with her mouth.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #23
sweetsolitude99

Hmm

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 05-20-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #24
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I like the thought of this.
It could be worse. The camera could be in her phone. Along with all the phone numbers for all her friends and family.

He could threaten to send her humiliation out on her own cell phone to everyone.

The images would go viral. Who knows when she might log on to a website and see herself being forced to do disgusting things?

Maybe making her do things after the initial rape with his blackmail potential. Such as making her come back for more fun. For him or for some friends.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:02 AM   #25
sweetsolitude99

Quote:
It could be worse. The camera could be in her phone. Along with all the phone numbers for all her friends and family.

He could threaten to send her humiliation out on her own cell phone to everyone.

The images would go viral. Who knows when she might log on to a website and see herself being forced to do disgusting things?

Maybe making her do things after the initial rape with his blackmail potential. Such as making her come back for more fun. For him or for some friends.
Ooh

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 05-20-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:14 AM   #26
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Ooh, even better!
Yes, sweet one, it is better!

Involuntary sexual slavery. Can you picture having to go to work/school and pretend nothing is wrong? Then having to dress as you are told to and present yourself, knowing that you are going to be humiliated and abused. Used as a sex slave by one or more men.

They would take delight in making it as difficult on you as possible. Perhaps forcing you to sneak home with little to no clothing at the end of your "shift".

Would there be other women there? Would they be rape slaves, too? Or abusing the blackmailed slave?
Old 12-31-2009, 12:28 AM   #27
sweetsolitude99

I like the idea of more women

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 05-20-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:32 AM   #28
IntimateViolator

Quote:
I REALLY like that idea. I like the idea of more women. I would want them to initially be slaves, but then, when I came to trust them, turn to an abuser.
An interesting turn to the fantasy.

Tell us, sweet one, have you thought about the girls you know? Some non-bbw who might be part of the same capture?

Would it be more humiliating if some slender girl turned and sided with the rapists? She could curry favor with them by humiliating you for them. Forcing you to do things to them and to her.

Or would the other women/girls also be bigger? A good friend who suddenly saw an opportunity to become "not it"? More voluntary sex, better treatment. She just has to treat you like trash and make sure it gets the men and their cocks (or just one man) interested in abusing YOU!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #29
sweetsolitude99

Quote:
An interesting turn to the fantasy.

Tell us, sweet one, have you thought about the girls you know? Some non-bbw who might be part of the same capture?

Would it be more humiliating if some slender girl turned and sided with the rapists? She could curry favor with them by humiliating you for them. Forcing you to do things to them and to her.

Or would the other women/girls also be bigger? A good friend who suddenly saw an opportunity to become "not it"? More voluntary sex, better treatment. She just has to treat you like trash and make sure it gets the men and their cocks (or just one man) interested in abusing YOU!
Actually, I have thought about girls I know. They are both pretty slender. Both are good friends. Exactly, putting all the attention on me instead of herself.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:43 AM   #30
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Actually, I have thought about girls I know. They are both pretty slender. Both are good friends. Exactly, putting all the attention on me instead of herself.
That's quite an erotic betrayal. I can imagine playing along. If I were keeping the two making the "bottom" slave sleep in a pet kennel at night at the foot of the bed while the "trustee" rape slave gets to sleep with me.

How would that feel? Peering out from a locked cage at the girl you once called a friend snuggling with the man who was raping you? Having her suggest new ways to humiliate and torture you?

Is it hot in fantasy?

Would she only try to turn attention away from herself or would she take pleasure in abusing you?
Old 12-31-2009, 12:58 AM   #31
sweetsolitude99

Hmm

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 05-20-2019 at 08:20 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:00 AM   #32
IntimateViolator

Quote:
I can't even describe how it would feel. Major betrayal of trust. I would think she would learn to like having a part in the abuse.
How does that make YOU feel, sweet?

Look up at her. Feel her taking pleasure in watching you used. Watching you humiliated.

What is sweetsolitude feeling?
Old 01-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #33
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Good lord!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade View Post
Hey, gurly...long time no talk...we could arrange something.
I have not chatted with you on here in forever! Nice to see a familiar name!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #34
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

The challenge of pinning and raping a thick chick is definitely greater, but the extra wrestling moves make me hornier for the fuck!!!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #35
IowaWhtBull

IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)

Actually, bbw can be pretty hot, as long as they're a do-able size/shortness. I live in the midwest... and there's plenty of women around that I couldn't throw down just because of sheer size. And I'm not a small/weak guy either.

I'm also in the middle of writing a story about roleplaying a rape scene with a bbw, hopefully will be done soon.
IowaWhtBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #36
Jackson Sharple

Jackson Sharple has initial reputation

Raping a BBW would be fun, yes, especially if you use humilation against them. A lot of them have low self-esteem as it is, and capitalizing on that will destroy them even further. Not only a physical assault, but a mental one as well. I quite enjoy the fantasy of a woman taking days to heal physically, but the things you could say to them could be trauma they'd suffer from for life.
Jackson Sharple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #37
Bungblaster

Bungblaster has initial reputation

Case in point, Jackson Sharple would be to constantly berate her during the entire assault about how if she just lost a few pounds she would be hot, but since she is such a lazy slut for letting her self go so much she deserves the raping.

Telling her how certain parts are sexy, like her big tits or cute face, but always redirecting it back to her ass, thighs, and or waistline.

Abusing her titties by mauling and sucking much too strongly, and telling her how hot her big tits are. Then segueing to how it's a waste because her ass is too fat!
Titty fucking her then shooting a load on her face or in her mouth since you have a ring gag. Then telling her her flabby belly isn't a sexy place to shoot onto.

The best one has to be (IMHO) strapping her down over a box like device hands and knees, doggy style. Pulling her head up to look straight ahead with either a head harness, (that can double as part of the mouth ring gag) or tying rope to her hair put into a pony tail. Telling her what a fat ass she has and spanking it pink, then the real head games begin.

You get your self some clear package tape, like you would use on a cardboard box. Pull off a few pieces that 2 feet long or longer if needed. Starting about 2 inches from the anus, stick the tape to the skin, and use it to tape her ass cheeks spread wide open. This will expose the anus and vagina for perfect viewing, and access.

It is important to mention that her ass is so fat, you need the tape pull all that flab out of the way!
From there there are several ways to go, or you can do all of them one at a time. Do her pussy and come in her mouth a second time. Then, even if she is virgin tight tell her how sloppy and loose her pussy is. Look into her eyes, and ask her if her ass is tighter than her pussy. (This would be best with multiple cameras from many angles)
The look on her face when she realizes you are going to fuck her ass should be a good one.

Now you can:
Make her a bargain. If she can make you come in her mouth in less than 3 minutes, you won't fuck her ass.This is a lie. If she fails, you can berate her lack of cock sucking skill, before you violate her tiny anus. Fuck her mouth. Ask her if the cock feels big in her mouth, how big is it going to feel in her ass if she fails? If she DOES manage to get you off in her mouth, you can tell her what a good cock sucker she is, and how her mouth skills are related to her overeating. The look into her eyes and tell her you lied, and was going to fuck her ass no matter what. Give her an evil grin and explain how you shooting your second load means the 3rd will take all that much longer, giving you MORE saddle time in her hot rectum before you can come once again! Her tits will be great handles to hang onto as you plow her ass, and there is no reason not to be very rough with them.*

Skip the oral play, show her a brief video of Pierre Woodman's casting, ideally the one called Viktoria. (Look it up if you haven't seen it it is THE hardest and fastest ass fuck I have ever seen. The girl is in agony, and is only barely hanging on.)
Tell her in loving detail how anal sex can be done with no pain if done right, but you are going to do it to maximize her pain.(If you have ever studied horror flicks, you will note that the imagination is far worse than any visuals, and the scariest monster you only get fleeting glimpses of.)

You will want to finish up in her mouth after cumming, and ask her how her ass tastes.
Ask her if she would rather you go back to her ass if the taste is not to her liking!

*the key to painless anal sex is go slow, take your time, use lots of lube, and make sure she is relaxed. It then stands to reason the way to make it more painful would be to go faster, don't use lube, and make her as tense as possible. I would personally use lots of lube, , but that's for me not her. Lubing up her ass is part of the buildup. Telling her how there is nothing she can do while you lube her up. Maybe even taking a syringe with no needle and injecting lube into her rectum! Thrust your pointer finger knuckle deep quickly. The ask her how much the finger hurts. She need not answer. You use this as a lead in. "If my finger hurts this much, imagine how much more my cock is going to hurt!" Then rub your cock head up and down and all around the anus.

The 2 approaches I would take are:
Just ram it in balls deep in one quick push. Slowly pull out until just the head is in, and give her both her breasts a vicious squeeze and dual nipple pinch just before ramming balls deep again. repeat.
Work the head in. Once the head is in lean over and whisper in her ear. tell her how now that the head is in, nothing can stop you from going balls deep. Maul her breasts some more, while slowly but surely going balls deep. Go balls deep to only the head, back and forth slowly working into a frenzy.

If her bush is hairy the hair removal can be part of the fun and humiliation. I am not into poop, so the douche and enema clean out can also be used for fun. The douching would have to come first, and the enemas only after you have gotten your hollywood moment when you reveal your anal ambitions.

A few things you can go back to later on tape:

The look on her face when she realizes she will be anally violated. If you did it right, she should be a little surprised, before the shock and horror of what will soon happen goes through her mind. (Stay away from her anus until after you presented her challenge of oral skill, making the hair removal a more generic pubic area thing)

The look on her face when your finger touches her anus for the first time.

The look when your cock head touches her anus for the fist time.

The look when the head makes the first big push into her ass.

The look when you drive it balls deep for the first push, be it lightning quick or hydraulic press slow.

The look on her face when you pull out, and she realizes she will be doing ass to mouth.

The look when the head crosses the lips, and touches the tongue.

As you can see, I have given this some thought!

The ass fucking and tit mauling could be done to any woman, but the "tape of packing" would only be of real use on one with a big butt.
A BBW would be ideal for the tape.
Bungblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #38
Jackson Sharple

Jackson Sharple has initial reputation

Meh.

Last edited by Jackson Sharple; 12-02-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Jackson Sharple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #39
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungblaster View Post
Case in point, Jackson Sharple would be to constantly berate her during the entire assault about how if she just lost a few pounds she would be hot, but since she is such a lazy slut for letting her self go so much she deserves the raping.

Telling her how certain parts are sexy, like her big tits or cute face, but always redirecting it back to her ass, thighs, and or waistline.

Abusing her titties by mauling and sucking much too strongly, and telling her how hot her big tits are. Then segueing to how it's a waste because her ass is too fat!
Titty fucking her then shooting a load on her face or in her mouth since you have a ring gag. Then telling her her flabby belly isn't a sexy place to shoot onto.

The best one has to be (IMHO) strapping her down over a box like device hands and knees, doggy style. Pulling her head up to look straight ahead with either a head harness, (that can double as part of the mouth ring gag) or tying rope to her hair put into a pony tail. Telling her what a fat ass she has and spanking it pink, then the real head games begin.

You get your self some clear package tape, like you would use on a cardboard box. Pull off a few pieces that 2 feet long or longer if needed. Starting about 2 inches from the anus, stick the tape to the skin, and use it to tape her ass cheeks spread wide open. This will expose the anus and vagina for perfect viewing, and access.

It is important to mention that her ass is so fat, you need the tape pull all that flab out of the way!
From there there are several ways to go, or you can do all of them one at a time. Do her pussy and come in her mouth a second time. Then, even if she is virgin tight tell her how sloppy and loose her pussy is. Look into her eyes, and ask her if her ass is tighter than her pussy. (This would be best with multiple cameras from many angles)
The look on her face when she realizes you are going to fuck her ass should be a good one.

Now you can:
Make her a bargain. If she can make you come in her mouth in less than 3 minutes, you won't fuck her ass.This is a lie. If she fails, you can berate her lack of cock sucking skill, before you violate her tiny anus. Fuck her mouth. Ask her if the cock feels big in her mouth, how big is it going to feel in her ass if she fails? If she DOES manage to get you off in her mouth, you can tell her what a good cock sucker she is, and how her mouth skills are related to her overeating. The look into her eyes and tell her you lied, and was going to fuck her ass no matter what. Give her an evil grin and explain how you shooting your second load means the 3rd will take all that much longer, giving you MORE saddle time in her hot rectum before you can come once again! Her tits will be great handles to hang onto as you plow her ass, and there is no reason not to be very rough with them.*

Skip the oral play, show her a brief video of Pierre Woodman's casting, ideally the one called Viktoria. (Look it up if you haven't seen it it is THE hardest and fastest ass fuck I have ever seen. The girl is in agony, and is only barely hanging on.)
Tell her in loving detail how anal sex can be done with no pain if done right, but you are going to do it to maximize her pain.(If you have ever studied horror flicks, you will note that the imagination is far worse than any visuals, and the scariest monster you only get fleeting glimpses of.)

You will want to finish up in her mouth after cumming, and ask her how her ass tastes.
Ask her if she would rather you go back to her ass if the taste is not to her liking!

*the key to painless anal sex is go slow, take your time, use lots of lube, and make sure she is relaxed. It then stands to reason the way to make it more painful would be to go faster, don't use lube, and make her as tense as possible. I would personally use lots of lube, , but that's for me not her. Lubing up her ass is part of the buildup. Telling her how there is nothing she can do while you lube her up. Maybe even taking a syringe with no needle and injecting lube into her rectum! Thrust your pointer finger knuckle deep quickly. The ask her how much the finger hurts. She need not answer. You use this as a lead in. "If my finger hurts this much, imagine how much more my cock is going to hurt!" Then rub your cock head up and down and all around the anus.

The 2 approaches I would take are:
Just ram it in balls deep in one quick push. Slowly pull out until just the head is in, and give her both her breasts a vicious squeeze and dual nipple pinch just before ramming balls deep again. repeat.
Work the head in. Once the head is in lean over and whisper in her ear. tell her how now that the head is in, nothing can stop you from going balls deep. Maul her breasts some more, while slowly but surely going balls deep. Go balls deep to only the head, back and forth slowly working into a frenzy.

If her bush is hairy the hair removal can be part of the fun and humiliation. I am not into poop, so the douche and enema clean out can also be used for fun. The douching would have to come first, and the enemas only after you have gotten your hollywood moment when you reveal your anal ambitions.

A few things you can go back to later on tape:

The look on her face when she realizes she will be anally violated. If you did it right, she should be a little surprised, before the shock and horror of what will soon happen goes through her mind. (Stay away from her anus until after you presented her challenge of oral skill, making the hair removal a more generic pubic area thing)

The look on her face when your finger touches her anus for the first time.

The look when your cock head touches her anus for the fist time.

The look when the head makes the first big push into her ass.

The look when you drive it balls deep for the first push, be it lightning quick or hydraulic press slow.

The look on her face when you pull out, and she realizes she will be doing ass to mouth.

The look when the head crosses the lips, and touches the tongue.

As you can see, I have given this some thought!

The ass fucking and tit mauling could be done to any woman, but the "tape of packing" would only be of real use on one with a big butt.
A BBW would be ideal for the tape.

Marry Me?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #40
Hrnyhubby

Hrnyhubby has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Hrnyhubby

I am married to a BBW that just told me about her rape fantasies. I am trying to figure out what I am going to do to her the first time we role play this and you guys are giving me some great ideas. Thank you and keept them coming.
Hrnyhubby is offline   Reply With Quote