Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #21
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

She complies and without even being told to she spreads her legs. I tell her she must be a whore for opening up herself to me and that she must really want me to fuck her hard. She doesn't reply, but her face burns with rage and embarrassment. She does nothing when I lay ontop of her until my cock brushes her pussy lips. She decides to struggle then, moaning and pushing against my chest with her hands. I don't bother to reprimand her because this is exactly how I wanted to fuck her. Muffled moans escaped her lips as I pinned her arms down to the floor and crushed her breast with my chest. Her head turns from side to side, trying to tell me no. Her muffled moans tell me how much she doesn't want me to fuck her, and I taunt those moans.

"Mmm, I'm not even inside you and you're already moaning. You're such a whore, you really enjoy this don't you?"

Her anger and shame turns to fear and pleading as the head of my cock continues to brush against her pussy lips.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:14 PM   #22
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Keeping her arms pinned, I ram part of my cock inside of her. She screams and tears flow like a river from her eyes. Her pussy feels nice and wet. It isn't as tight as I wanted it to be, but her muffled screams and pleads for me to stop more than make up for it. More of my hard cock invades her hot, wet pussy and she tries desprately to move her arms so she can throw me off of her. It doesn't work and her head continues to move frantically from side to side.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 PM   #23
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I release her arms so I can rub her breast under me. She quickly makes a fist and attempts to hit me hard. I don't even feel her blows as I roughly rub her hot breast. My mouth attacks her left nipple. It has softened up a little, but soon it grows fully erect in my mouth. I am about to thrust the rest of my hard, throbbing cock into her hot wet pussy when I realize her breast is producing milk.

"Well, well, well. Looks like someone is sexually excited. I bet your daughter is still breast feeding, am I right?"

I don't know if she responds to my question or not and I don't care. My hands squeeze her left breast and milk slowly streams into my mouth. Her moans are priceless. I squeeze and suck her left breast until the flow of the milk stops.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-14-2007, 12:43 PM   #24
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

After drinking all of the milk from her left breast, I whisper in her ear how much enjoyment she had out of all of this. Her face flushes with shame and she moans, trying to convince me she isn't enjoying it. Her moan turns into a scream as I unexpectedly ram my cock into her pussy. Mmm, her pussy is so warm, wet, and tight. This slut deserves to be fucked for a long time! I crush her to the floor as I make slow, deep thrusts into her pussy. With each thrust she moans and tears continue to flow from her face. Her breasts are crushed under my chest and I can feel some milk slowly seeping out of her right breast.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 09-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #25
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I continue to slowly make deep thrusts into her pussy. She grunts and moans beautifully with each thrust. Gradually, my thrusts get harder and harder and faster and faster. Her moans of protest are cut off when I press my lips against hers hard. My cock is now pounding her, the moans escaping from her are a mixture of pain and pleasure. Looking into her fear filled eyes, I can see the pleasure inside them as well.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 10-19-2007, 04:39 PM   #26
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

"You're such a whore, you love my cock penatrating your pussy. It's so wet and juicy, you're so horny aren't you slut?"

Tears stream from her eyes and fall down her cheeks as I start to roughly fuck that wonderful pussy of hers.

"N....uuuh no...ple...please...get...off....me....stop!"

"You know you want it you filthy whore mmmm mmmm ooooh mmm yeah. Yeah, you don't care who you fuck, such a desprate little slut"

Her moans are cutt off again as I cover her mouth with my hand. It makes her muffled moans of protest all the more beautiful. As her wetness increases, she closes her eyes.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-08-2007, 06:58 PM   #27
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Harder and faster and harder and faster. Suddenly her hips wiggle under me in a desprate attempt to force my cock out of her pussy. My body presses down harder on her. As she gives another long moan of torment, my cock throbs and squirts a warm jet of sticky sperm inside her. The cum flows deep into her pussy as I keep my cock inside her, tormenting her as I force her to look at me.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-08-2007, 07:11 PM   #28
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She looks into my eyes.

"Please, you had your fun, let me go please!"

I slowly pull out of her pussy with a wet plopping sound.

"You never did have to stay whore. You could have left at any time."

Her face turns red with anger. As I climb off of her she angrilly stares at the ground.

"Put your clothes on and get out."

"What about my daughter?"

"Your daughter is in the playground. She was never in any danger."

"YOU SICK SON OF A..."

"Temper, temper."

"I'm so reporting this rape, you don't deserve to walk away from this."

"What will you tell them? You don't have any physical marks on your body other than what can happen during consentual sex. I never raised my voice to you. You could have walked out of that room any time you wanted."

"YOU THREATENED MY DAUGHTER!"

"Yes, but she is around the other children. The other children are closely watched by adults."

She looks at me in anger and sighs in defeat and I smile.

"If you were to cry rape, I would say it was consentual and you didn't want rumors to fly that you are a slut. It is your word against mine."

She stared at me with rage filled in her eyes. Quickly she got dressed and left the room with tears still flowing onto her perfect face. I waited for a little bit before dressing. After making sure everything was in place, I took a relaxing, deep breath and resumed the wedding festivities.

- END -

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 11-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #29
SEX_VAMPYRE

SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via ICQ to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via MSN to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via Yahoo to SEX_VAMPYRE

He should have knocked the bitch up.
SEX_VAMPYRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #30
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nahh,

That gets old after a while.

Good story
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:32 AM   #31
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendel View Post
Nahh,

That gets old after a while.

Good story
Thank ya wendel

I agree that the knocked up thing gets old. Plus I would have had to fast forward a few months or so and I wanted "me" to never see the girl again. I wanted the plot kept nice and simple

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding