Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #61
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIDM99810 View Post
Understood. I don't often cry but this actually bought tears. I really did think we were good mates. I can only assume ppl from rd are talking amongst themselves about me and my posts here. There has become a divisoion and I'm one of the scapegoats because I am vocal here. Is that true or not? I have no idea.

At the end of the day, I'm trying to survive in a tough dog eat dog environment here. I've never thought ill of you or gc, but I feel like I'm a part of some kind of drama and don't know why or how.

That's why I aksed for claification. Didn't get it.

For time being, I'm going in the woodwork, I have enough in my real life, and don't come here for hate.

And I didn't explain anything today cos I'm drugged.
Gah nooooo, don't go drinking, that never goes well for you and I may be cranky but I don't want you to do something you always wind up regretting.

I said it was directed at two people because at the time it was, but then you broke ties with the other person because she gave you a taste of who she is and you regretted sticking your neck out for someone you thought of as a friend only to have her shun you. Therefore, you made amends here and it didn't apply to you anymore.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #62
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes that's all true
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #63
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

Gah! If there's going to be an us vs. them mentality between former RD members and RB members, it is not going to be because GC posted something or FR posted something.

It is going to be because of the individual. You. Yourself. You're responsible for your own perception; if you think that the RB folks regard RD refugees as interlopers, that's your opinion. If you think that former RD members look on RB members as spam-happy curmudgeons who want the new young'uns to "get off of their lawn," that's your opinion. Everyone has one.

I'm in complete agreement with FR on one matter however; this is RB. You are either a part of it or you're not. If you choose to stay, then you're a RapeBoarder and welcome. If you don't, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This board isn't for everyone. It may not be for you. That's not an indictment of your sensibilities nor of the environment in RB, it's just fact.

So can we please leave the RD vs. RB arguments behind us and move on? Me I'm personally tired of flogging a horse that's so dead that even the zombie apocalypse won't have it.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #64
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
Thanks Sierra - I too have enjoyed getting to know the board and reading some of the discussions. RD had been my first and only board I had ever been on and seeing another one 'in action' was an interesting learning experience.
Unfortunately I think that 1 or 2 outspoken members that came from RD tainted the way 2-3 active members on this board viewed the whole of the RD group. I can certainly see how that "brought your collective back" up - believe me, I've moved 14 times in the last 20+ years and know how these situations are created. I have to disagree with this though: "you might have reacted the same way" . Yes, some of us would have. But there would have also been a large fraction that would have publicly stated to 'cut the newcomers some slack' - and THAT would have made a world of difference. Someone that would have taken 'our' side and made us feel welcome by action and not just words. Sorry Sierra - that just didn't happen and it scared some of the less assertive 'newbies' off from posting. I can take a beating, and I am incredibly stubborn - which is why I personally am still here (well, THAT and one man in particular) but as it's been said before - this kind of interaction we got right off the bat isn't for everyone. Now, you can say "good riddance" and that is your right, but at the same time it is their right to move on, and unfortunately I think most of them have.
I just think we all lost a great opportunity to create ONE large, strong board where we could have found a new home and you guys could have found fresh meat to rape, authors to read, opinions to discuss.

FR remembers his reaction to one of my first posts on this board - so do I. A simple, honest question was turned into an abrasive lecture. I could tell after it was over that there was some reason behind it - now, over time I've come to understand that this was something that had been a 'hot button' topic in the past - men portraying themselves as women and vice versa. I don't have a problem with new rules, but I have to know the rules (even the unspoken ones, the 'culture' of the board) to understand why I'm being rebuked for asking a simple question. That was my 2nd day - my 7th post. Go figure if that made me feel welcome here.

- and FR - I didn't expect you to understand anything that touched on the truth anyway, so I'm not going to pick apart your post and pick it apart line by line.

Suffice it to say - I have no problems with the way the moderators here are doing their job - why you would bring that into it I have no clue! Calling me a 'silly girl' is laughable - so, thanks for the chuckle.

I've said what I was going to say above - I think there is a major misunderstanding of how we (RDers) see/saw this board. I was willing to give it a fair shake and 160+ posts into it I think I am allowed to tell you the way I see it. That done - I would ask any of my 'friends' on here to not necessarily comment on this and get in a shouting match over it. I myself am not sure if I'll feel like 'defending' my opinions or not - I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

This post is not meant as a criticism of the board overall - that would truly BE silly. It is solely intended to give those 5 or 6 of you that are actually regular posters in the discussion threads (where most of the RD refugees would have fit in) something to think about when (IF) you ever wonder why out of the 50 or so RD members that came over to this board you have 2 or so that are still posting on here after roughly one month. Maybe something like this will happen again in the future and instead of seeing it immediately as a threat to 'the way things are' you will see it as an opportunity to gain new members.
And yeah - I realize this is the rowdy room, I just don't use 'fuck' a lot

This is why I love this woman, she is strong willed, intelligent and she is right. How could I even add to what she has said other than to give my 100% endorsement to this posting of hers.

A lot of them (RD) came here because they trusted me when I said this aint a bad place to be, and it aint if they just ignore FR. Nuff said.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #65
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everybody look , rd or rb , they both have r's for rape

thats the one thing that we all are here for is fantasy rape.

buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #66
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Eloquently put. One thing though, it's arse, not ass!

I had counted you as one of the small minority I mentioned, seems I got you a bit wrong. My apologies. Do feel free to take me up on the issue though, I like a good scrap regardless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdevil View Post
Gah! If there's going to be an us vs. them mentality between former RD members and RB members, it is not going to be because GC posted something or FR posted something.

It is going to be because of the individual. You. Yourself. You're responsible for your own perception; if you think that the RB folks regard RD refugees as interlopers, that's your opinion. If you think that former RD members look on RB members as spam-happy curmudgeons who want the new young'uns to "get off of their lawn," that's your opinion. Everyone has one.

I'm in complete agreement with FR on one matter however; this is RB. You are either a part of it or you're not. If you choose to stay, then you're a RapeBoarder and welcome. If you don't, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This board isn't for everyone. It may not be for you. That's not an indictment of your sensibilities nor of the environment in RB, it's just fact.

So can we please leave the RD vs. RB arguments behind us and move on? Me I'm personally tired of flogging a horse that's so dead that even the zombie apocalypse won't have it.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #67
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Eloquently put. One thing though, it's arse, not ass!

I had counted you as one of the small minority I mentioned, seems I got you a bit wrong. My apologies. Do feel free to take me up on the issue though, I like a good scrap regardless!

to me, it doesn't matter how to say it or spell it.
it all comes from the same source (female )
Old 05-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #68
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post
Everybody look , rd or rb , they both have r's for rape

thats the one thing that we all are here for is fantasy rape.

Everyone likes a peacemaker my friend. And if everyone was like you, PF and Sierra, things would be ticking along like clockwork. But when you stick a high rep Troll in the mix it throws off the game. See how perceptions can be twisted. For ask yourself, what is the definition of an internet troll?
Old 05-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #69
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah, so because I have an opinion I'm a troll am I? Have I used my high rep against you when we've disagreed? You've cut an even furrow through this Jwham, I admire that. I very rarely use negative rep, I think I've used it more in the last few weeks than I have done in the preceding five years I've been here. It's usually reserved for the real trolls as Inprefer to do my fighting here in words than in a snipey, backhanded way. I say usually, but not exclusively.

Don't worry, nobody is going to get negative rep from me just because they don't like my style or disagree. They will get it if they attack this board though, or just post something that is completely (in my opinion) stupid.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #70
jwham
Privileged Member

You sir I see as the only obstacle in the path of my friends feeling free to post here. I understand some of your complaints and even agree with some. But you seem overly eager to attack RD members for questions regarding the site, when you would better serve your board by being an understanding guide. A troll is someone who needlessly instigates conflict where no one profits. Who has profited from you attacks? Not RB.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #71
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

So now you want to propagate this imagined division? I don't attack someone for where they arrived here from, I do it if I think they're a twat. Now you're being a twat.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #72
jwham
Privileged Member

I do not wish to “propagate” this division. It is not “imagined” it is a reality, for they did not fade into the movie forum, they can get better anywhere. I could tell you where most went, but I wont, for they are my friends. I can be a twat, and a down right SOB, just ask my friends. But I try not to be, but I am not above being a bastard when the situation calls for such.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #73
buttfreak
-

ya'll stop it !!!!!!!!!!

go get off on a story or video & just let this thread die out.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #74
buttfreak
-

didn't the twitter come from the twat? between her asshole & cunt?

so whats the twating about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tweeeeet.jpg (10.6 KB, 26 views)
Old 05-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #75
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

If you don't want to propagate a division then why write that RD members are being attacked? Their former membership of a former site is by the by, it's not relevant, that is a part of the whole point I've been trying to make but some are refusing to accept.

The division is in the imagination of a few precious and over sensitive individuals. If there are people who are "afraid" to post here because I just happened to take a couple of individuals to task, that is their own problem not mine. As Dangerdevil write, it is about perception, I can't help how others perceive the situation.

Yes I could tone it down a bit, not going to happen. That is only going to change how people perceive me, but not the whole board.

It's been pointed out time and again, included by you, that if someone posts in the Rowdy Room, they could be in for a rough ride. Outside of here I can sometimes be a bit blunt, I know. In here, I'm going to be downright obnoxious Jwham, and you fucking well know it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #76
jwham
Privileged Member

I see no attack on RDers except by you. I am thankful that Buttfreck, and Sierra, are trying to unify the two groups as one. I do not see that from you. I think even among your own you are now seen as a divider and not a bridge, or maybe any RB support you have is sleeping, have no opinion or just know you are as you have been described. I am not looking to cast you in a dimmer light than you have already cast yourself in. in my part of the world we have a saying… when you are in a hole, stop digging
Old 05-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #77
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Yet more blind refusal to accept that it is individuals I'm attacking, not your or their former board. Give me one, just one, example where I have attacked RD collectively. Go on, show me. Seriously, you're just pissed off because I don't fall over myself to fawn at the feet of your girlfriends. Go on, admit it. You're just pissed off because you have one less venue to show off how much you live kissing Sashas arse. Has nothing to do with RD does it really?

Go on, nobody is going to judge you if you just admit you're Sashas sissy boy.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #78
jwham
Privileged Member

A troll never attacks a group; it focuses on an individual and then moves on to the next. Sasha gone, you move on, now GC, if she folds like Sasha did you will move to the next. Some miss it, I don’t. Understand that I know how your kind works. If the lady kisses your ass you are good with her. If she cares not for you, you attack her. That is how I see it.

I am done with you for tonight for I have work tomorrow. See you after work FR.

Last edited by jwham; 05-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #79
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ah, you got it twisted Jwham. Sasha did nothing but kiss my arse, it was really annoying.

Anyway, I don't really care if German Chick stays or goes. Just if she stays she needs to stop posting snide comments about the place. If she has a problem with Rapeboard then their is fuck all I can do about her perceptions. If she has a problem with me, she can either drop it, or just come out with it.

Anyway, yes, see you later today no doubt.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #80
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Took your advice. Don't feel any different! Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post
ya'll stop it !!!!!!!!!!

go get off on a story or video & just let this thread die out.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!