Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2006, 12:30 PM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Never leave alone

Never leave alone
by E.C.

Part One

Bloody party that was!
I left the old trainstation a few guys had bought and redecorated as a club a few years ago at about half past two. Stupid drunken idiot! Still boiling with anger over that guy who had just grabbed and kissed me - his tongue blazing - I walked over the parking lot to my car. Shaking my head and cursing silently I tried to fumble the carkeys out of my purse.

I had just arrived at my car, when a hand grabbed my mouth and sealed it shut. The next second a knife appeared in front of my eyes. "Silence, bitch! One sound and I'll cut you a new face with that, got me?" a dark voice hissed into my right ear. My heart thundered in my throat, I was stunned with fear. The man tightened his grip on my mouth, pain raced through my face as the thoughts did through my head. 'This guy is going to kill me!' was all I could think. When the cold metal of the knife touched my throat, I surrendered to panic. I tried to shake of his grip and pull away his hand on my mouth, but his arm didn't move a bit. It felt like pulling at a stone figure. He pulled me back and slammed my body against his chest. The knife again at my throat he whispered "Stop it bitch!" He let the knife wander up, over my cheek to my eye. "I'll stab out your eyes, slut! You want me to do that? All fighting spirit left me and fear returned it's grip on my mind. My hands still effortlessly around his arm I tried to shake my head, but his strenght wouldn't let me. But he must have felt it.

"Good. Very good!" A silent laughter pierced my ear. "Then I'll let go of your mouth now. But one sound and you’re dead!" This voice ... not for a second I doubted the truth in his words.
He lifted his heavy hand off my mouth and let it hover a few centimeters over it. When I didn't scream he laughed again. He pulled the knife away from my throat. That laughter again. My body was burning with fear, I could not get it to move. His hand grabbed my neck and threw me against the car. He forced me over to the hood. With force he slammed my chest down and bent me over. The cold of the hood's metal brought up the image of the knife again and I shrieked. His left hand still holding my neck in place, he hammered his right fist into my side. "Shut up, you bitch!"

The pain numbed my body, I supressed the urge to scream. I felt tears in my eyes, but I didn't dare to make a sound. He let go of my neck. "Move and I'll stab you!" His hands grabbed my wrists and pulled them hard behind my back. I felt cold metal around them when he handcuffed me. "Get up!" he hissed before he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off the hood. He slammed me against the driver's door, turned me around. This was the first time I saw him. He had at least a head on me in height, a dark shirt covered his broad chest, his arms were swollen with muscles. Then I saw his face. Hard features as if carven out of wood surrounded his grim smile and those bright eyes. In that moment all I saw was the spark of mad evil in them. I had no doubt this man was willing to kill me. The fear seemded to explode in my mind. What was that guy going to do with me? The thought hadn't quite fully surfaced, when his right fist shot into my belly. I fliped over and fell to the ground as a sun of pain seemed to explode in my stomach and the winds were knocked out of me. Chuckling he looked down at me. I was trying to scream in pain and fear, but I could barely breathe. No sound came over my lips.

His hand disappeared in the pocket of his jeans and made its reappearance with a piece of dark cloth in it. He put it over my mouth to gag me. When he tied it hard at the back of my head I knew what was going to come. A fireworks of thoughts seemed to go up in my head. All the same: Rape. This man wasn't going to rob me or to kill me. The man was going to rape me! My mind was screaming in panic, but I couldn't get my body to move. Fear still had its relentless grip on me.

He opened the back door of my car, grabbed my left arm and pulled me up. The strenght in his grip almost made my arm go numb. "Get in there, bitch!" he said before he threw me on the backseat of my car. Laughing he slammed the door shut. When I looked up, out of the window, I saw him rise with my purse in his hands. He found the keys in it in a matter of seconds. After taking a look around the parking lot he got on the driver’s seat of the car. "I'll leave your purse on the parking lot." he said without turning around. "Maybe your friends will find it and worry about you." He chuckled again. "Still won't do you any good, though. No one's gonna find you before I'm done with you."
With that he started the engine and drove the car off the parking lot.

Part Two

The ride took about thirty minutes, I guess. But I was so overwhelmed with fear, it could also have been two hours.

When we arrived, he turned around. "We’re there, bitch. Time for a little fun!" He got out of the car, laughing again. I saw him coming to the backdoor to get me. Oh no! This can't be happening! The door flew open. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me out to him. This time the overwhelming fear gave me new strength. I tried to kick at him, but he was much too strong. I could barely move my legs, let alone attack him. With another pull he got me out of the car. From behind his back he pulled the knife again. "Didn't I tell you something, slut?" I froze, fear stunning me again. "Good" he nodded "just be nice and you might live through the night!"

With no effort he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. For the first time I started to look at my surroundings. The only light came from a barely opened metal door. From what I could see in the dim light it must have been some kind of garage. He turned around and walked towards the door. Holding me in place with one hand, he opened the door completely. "Well bitch, this will be your home for tonight." Chuckling he carried me down stone stairs in what looked like a basement of some sort. He passed another metal door which he slammed shut behind him.

He lifted me off his shoulders and let me fell on the ground. I hit the stone floor and pain shot through my body. In the cold neon light he seemed to be even taller. "Look around you, bitch, this will be our little fun room." he said. All I could see were the empty stone walls as well as the stone floor and ceiling. Fear got mixed up with hopelessness. I was trapped! Captured! There was no way out! He laughed as if reading my mind. "Exactly, bitch! Nowhere to run." Still laughing he pulled me up in a standing position, facing the door.

He stepped behind me, grabbed my throat with his left arm and pressed my body against his. "Now, let's see what we have here." His right hand landed on my hips and began moving towards my belly. It slid under my top and moved upwards towards my breasts. My mind was screaming, my thoughts burning with fear, but I couldn't move at all. I couldn't even try to make a sound. His hand slid over my bra and grabbed my right breast under it. "Hmmm ... nice tits you got there! A little small for my taste, but still nice." His hand wandered over my other breast and started rubbing it. "Really nice! Can't wait to play with them!".
Then he let go and his hand slid down again. Over my belly. Further down. No! I pressed my thighs together to stop his ascend. “What you’re doin’, bitch?” His grip around my throat tightened. “Be nice!” He tightened his grip even more, so I could barely breathe. His voice became colder. “In ten seconds you’re gonna be dead, you slut!” This voice … it cut into my fear-flooded brain and fired up the panic again. I released the pressure of my legs and immediately his hand sank between them. “Good girl” he chuckled. He started pressing and rubbing against my jeans. Humiliated like that I felt tears building up, watering my eyes. Tears of fear, of shame, of despair. His hard breathing in my ears, the tears broke loose and rolled down my cheeks. Please God, don’t let this happen to me!

Part Three

It seemed like an eternity before he finally stopped. He let go of my throat and put his hands on my shoulders. “Now bitch, get on your knees!” His voice a death-threat, I obeyed and sank on the stone floor. He stepped in front of my, an evil grin like a scar on his face. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. “What is this?” he laughed at me “you cryin’, bitch? That won’t help you. It only turns me on!”

With his other hand he released the gag from my mouth.
“Please, please let me go.” I immediately started whimpering. “Please, I won’t tell anybody, please let me go.”
Without any change of expression in his face his hand came down hard on my face and sent my head to its side. Thousands of hot needles seemed to rain on my cheek. “Shut up! You fuckin’ bitch! I didn’t ungag you to whine! Shut up!” He hit me on the other cheek. Even harder this time.

His left hand grabbed my hair again. With his other hand he slowly unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled it down a bit and took his dick out. I felt my eyes widen with cold fear. It was already hard. It wasn’t really that long, but thick. Very thick. He pulled my head closer. “Suck it, bitch!” He took his dick in his hand and shoved his bell-end against my lips. I dared not to say anything, I pressed my lips together as hard as I could. “Dammit you fuckin’ slut, I said suck! Suck it or I’ll kill you right now!” That broke my resistance. I let his dick open up my lips and enter my mouth. “Ah, that’s it!” he groaned. While his hand still held my head in place he started fucking me in the mouth. I closed my eyes and let it happen. One thrust after another. In and out, in and out, in and out. Hard, brutally. He laughed again. In and out.

After endless minutes he tightened his grip at my hair. He pulled his dick almost out of my mouth. “Here, bitch, take it!” he moaned. His dick started quivering as he came into my mouth and pumped it full of his cum. “Take it all!” he groaned and thrust a few more times into my mouth. I had to fight not to choke on his disgusting fluid entering my throat. “Swallow it, bitch!” he panted “Swallow it all or I’ll cut you open!” I forced myself to swallow his semen, tears burning on my cheeks.

I was kneeling in front of this monster, still some cum on my lips, some running down my chin. I cried, with tears running down my face like waterfalls. I felt only shame and humiliation. “Ah, bitch, that was good!” he gasped. He let go of my hair and my head fell on my chest. All strength I seemed to have lost. Emptiness spread in my mind. Darkness.

I could hear his knife coming out of its sheath. Still I couldn’t move. My whole body felt as if made out of rubber. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the ground, on my back. “Now let’s give your nice tits a closer look!” he whispered. The knife slid under my top and started cutting open the cloth. When it went through between my breasts I could feel the cold steel on my skin. Immediately the fear returned. Then the knife was through and the two pieces of my top fell to the sides of my chest. I felt my breathing getting heavier. Slowly he cut the straps of my bra, this cold smile on his face again. The knife went between the cups and cut them apart. He sheathed the knife again and slid the cups from my breasts. “Now take a look at this!” he grumbled “What nice tits we have here.” His hands enfolded my breasts and he started kneading them. I turned my head away from him. I wouldn’t want to see it. I closed my eyes again, hoping he would stop. But his head came down to my exposed breasts. He started licking my nipples. “Nice and small, just the way I like ‘em.” he mumbled.

Lying half on top of me his head came to mine. “Look at me!” he commanded. But I could not move. This was too horrible. His fingers pressed against my nipple. “Look at me or this is gonna hurt very much!” I turned my head to his face. His eyes seemed to burn with evil. Smiling madly he lowered his head, his lips pressed against mine. He started kissing me. Wildly. Then his tongue forced itself into my mouth. He started groaning again. I couldn’t fight it. My will seemed to have disappeared completely. I lay there as if sedated, his hand still playing with my nipple.

His hand unclasped my breast and started going down on me again. He unbuckled my belt and opened the button of my jeans. My whole body clenched. Then my zipper came down. His hand slid into my jeans and thong. He released my lips. “Hmmm … shaved. Very nice!” He looked down my body, at his hand in my panties. His fingers started rubbing my labia. “This I’m gonna enjoy very much!” he chuckled at me before his tongue entered my mouth again. I wanted to press my thighs together to make him stop, but I was too afraid. I couldn’t bring my body to move at all. When his finger forced itself into me, I closed my eyes once more. Then it was two fingers.

Part Four

All I could do was lay still, his weight pressing me against the floor. He lifted his head, that mad smile immediately returning to his face. His eyes locked with mine. Their evil glance met my widened, watered eyes, filled with terror. “Still not having fun, bitch?” he hissed at me. “Let’s see what we can do ‘bout that.”
His fingers invaded me even deeper. “That’s nice, isn’t it, bitch?” he chuckled as he started finger-fucking me.

I lost all hold on myself and started crying. “Please stop!” I begged him “Please let me go!” His stare seemed to become even colder. I was sure he was going to hit me again, but after a few heartbeats his expression softened. He shook his head. “No, bitch, can’t do that. You’re much too fuckable!” I started sobbing as the mad smile crept over his face again. He pulled his fingers out of me, slung his knee over me and sat on my chest. His dick landed between my breasts. His hands grabbed them again and pressed them together around his staff. He started moving slowly back and forth.

“Yeah, bitch, your tits are so soft and warm, I love them!” Groaning he fucked my tits. Feeling his pulsating dick rubbing between my breasts all I wanted to do is scream, but I could only sob even harder. That seemed to turn my tantaliser on even more. He fastened his moving. His hands began playing with my nipples again. With him getting more agitated every second his dick seemed to swell more. He started panting. The speed of his movement increased even more. “Oh, bitch, I’m cumming!” he yelled. His body cramping, semen shot out of his dick and splashed on my throat. He took his dick in his hand and squirted more cum out of it. Panting and moaning from arousel he bespattered my breasts with his sperm.
He removed his shirt and threw it aside. Then his hand grabbed my top hair and pinned my head to the ground. “Sucking time again, slut!” he grunted and moved closer to my head. His weight still pressed my head to the floor, I could barely tremble. “Not in the mood, I guess.”

“Please,” I whimpered. “Please don’t.” Ignoring my plea he shoved his dick into my mouth. This time his pace fastened very quickly. He mouth-raped me harder, much harder. His dick kept ramming itself into my mouth. Groaning with pleasure he stuck his dick in to the root. Helplessly pinned to the ground like that, brutally violated, I could only concentrate not to choke on his pole. With a gasp he pulled his dick out of my mouth and let it unload onto my face. Grunting he squeezed his dick a few times to squirt even more cum out of it. I felt the warm fluid splatter over my mouth and cheeks. As he covered most of my face with his semen, my mind was burning with humiliation.

He sat up, his eyes wandering over my body. I could feel the cum on my breasts, my throat and my face running down my body to the floor. A smile on his face he nodded satisfied.
“Now let me finally have you!” he muttered and moved over to my feet. I knew what he was going to do. I angled my legs and presses my knees together as hard as I could. “Getting’ defiant, bitch?” he grunted. “Let’s see what we can do ‘bout that!” He grabbed my knees. “What’s a delicate little slut like you goin’ to do?” Without an effort he beat my strength and spread my legs apart, pressing my still angled knees to the floor. Laughing he lay on top of me, between my legs. His hands pet my inner thighs as he rubbed his pulsing dick against my panties. His chest came down on mine, pinning me to the ground. With his left hand he started stroking over my hair, his cold face hovering over my dread-filled eyes. “Please, don’t do this to me!” I begged. His right hand ripping my thong was the only answer I got. He let his bell-end poke against my pussy. Teasing me, terrorizing me even more. His dick penetrated me. Just a few centimetres, before he pulled it out again. My body clenched. He penetrated me again, laughing. “That’s right, bitch! Make me force my fuckstick into you!” I couldn’t breathe any more. Screaming terror flooded my mind. His hands grabbed my waist, holding my lower body in place. His chest pressed against mine. He laughed again. “Your cute tits feel great against my chest!” His grip around my waist tightened and with a hard push he rammed his dick inside me. Pain shot through me. This thing was too huge! It felt like a tree being hammered into me. He thrust violently into me. His dick pounded brutally into my pussy. He raped me so hard, I almost lost consciousness. “You fuckin’ bitch, that’s it!” he groaned. Fucking me with fast and deep thrusts he looked down my body. “God, I love your tits jiggling like that while I fuck you bitch!” I got overwhelmed with pain, terror and shame, while my tormentor kept raping me with all his strength, stuffing his dick in me. Again and again and again.

He grabbed my thighs, spreading my legs further, opening me up even more. My angled knees got pushed down to the floor again. Hi gripped my arms and fixed my body on the ground. I couldn’t keep from moaning in pain any longer as he continued raping me. Fucking me harder with every passing second. He grunted while ramming his dick into me with deep thrusts.

I tried to send away my mind, just letting happen what he was doing to me. But the rising pain in my arms from his tight grip and his huge dick invading me so hard, I couldn’t. All I could feel was the pain and his staff pounding me to the ground.

Part Five

Panting he went on raping me. As if trying to enjoy himself even more, he slowed down, pushing his dick inside me, slow and deep. I felt his body clench, his dick twitching as he came. With a few slow thrusts he was getting off. I started sobbing hard. My inner privacy was being desecrated as he pumped his cum into me.

“Argh” he grunted, leaving his dick inside me “that’s great, bitch! Your tight little pussy is just perfect!”
He raised his heavy chest off me and lifted my legs with his arms, putting my feet on his shoulders. “I don’t know how you feel, bitch, but looking at all my cum on your face and tits makes me want to fuck you even more!” he panted. His strong hands pushed my thighs together, pressing my vagina tight against his cock. “Just offering myself a little more resistance, you know?” he laughed. Still pressing my thighs together, he leaned into them. I could feel his dick penetrate me even deeper.

I had lost all hope, all my spirit was gone. No fear anymore, no panic. I just felt so helpless, defeated.
Feebly my head rolled to its side, I just lay there, making no sound. Like being only half-awake I just stared against the grey stone wall, as he began fucking me again. I didn’t feel anything anymore. Just my body being rocked back and forth by his thrusts. The silence in the room was broken only by his heavy panting and grunting as he rammed his dick in me. His thrusts getting harder, faster.
“Ahhh … there’s … that … jiggling … again.” he groaned between his thrusts. “I … just … love … that!”
My head was empty. Not a single thought expanded in my mind. I had never felt so devastated in my life. His grunting and groaning echoed through my mind. My thighs got pressed against my belly as he leaned into them even more, almost laying down on them. He wildly hammered his dick in my pussy, still pushing my thighs together.
“I’m cummin’, bitch, I’m cummin’” he moaned. Spreading my legs he pulled his dick out of me. I could feel tremors running through him as he covered my vagina and inner thighs with his thick, hot cum.
A few minutes, endlessly stretched, all I heard was his heavy breathing. “Look at me, bitch!” he growled. I slowly turned my head. He had gotten up and was looking down at me, his hands stroking his dripping dick. He nodded approvingly, while his eyes wandered over my exposed body. Still panting, he squirted a few more drops of semen out of his softening dick, dropping them on my naked belly.

“You did great, bitch! Wish we could have some fun, but I gotta go.” He zipped his pants, closed the button. Then he picked up his shirt. A grin widening on his face, he looked at my again. “Gotta leave now, bitch. Since this house has been deserted a few years ago, no one’s going to find you here.” He put his shirt back on. “But since I’m a nice guy I’ll call the cops from a public phone and tell ‘em where to find you.” His glance got cold again. He leaned down and grabbed my hair. His other hand appeared from behind his back, holding the knife. He pulled back my head, exposing my throat.

The knife’s cold metal touched my throat. “You never saw me, got it bitch? Never saw my face! I notice one cop around, I will cut you open, got that?” He pressed the knife against my throat. A slight burning running across it, I felt blood dripping. He knocked my head to the ground. “Say it!”
My mouth so dry and sore, I could barely speak. “I never saw you.” I whispered weakly. “Good for you! Better remember that!” He removed the knife from my throat and let go of my hair. My head rolled back to it’s side. Without another word he turned around and left the room.

THE END

Comments welcome ...

Last edited by Sternenlied; 08-15-2006 at 09:24 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:57 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thanks

Thank you stern, a very well told tale, it will even make me look behind me late at night.
tripping on his high heals
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:05 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Thank you Grm, I appreciate it.
I'm glad you like it!
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote