Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2013, 01:11 AM   #21
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's about damn time you showed up, Batffink!!! Here I was all worried and you stroll in like nothing happened, picking the wool out of your teeth and whistling a merry tune.

Seriously, my friend, it is wonderful to see you. I've missed you badly.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:44 AM   #22
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She has! Fucks sake! Couldn't get her to shut up! Fucking messages every day, pining after you, she's been like a fucking whipped puppy whilst you've been away McBatfink. It's been bad enough dealing with these fucking sawn-off savages that have suddenly appeared from nowhere, without having to look after poor Sierra at the same time.

Don't leave it so long next time matey.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:46 AM   #23
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good to see you Finky. Its nice that you and FR can carry on with RapeBoards sweetest bromance

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:49 AM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He's about the only bloke on here I'd even stop for one second to consider sharing you with little girl. That's the high esteem that is due the man.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:00 AM   #25
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
He's about the only bloke on here I'd even stop for one second to consider sharing you with little girl. That's the high esteem that is due the man.
Oh for fuck's sake FR, stop trying to be nice. It doesn't fucking suit you. Please go back to being the arsehole that you really are. (sorry! I shouldn't have called you an arsehole - an arsehole is useful) If you persist in this unwholesome manner I'll report you to CR.
sharing would be OK though, in fact I'm quite slavering at the thought of a threesome with Sierra and Perfectlyformed. God, I've got to go and have another lie down.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:03 AM   #26
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
It's about damn time you showed up, Batffink!!! Here I was all worried and you stroll in like nothing happened, picking the wool out of your teeth and whistling a merry tune.

Seriously, my friend, it is wonderful to see you. I've missed you badly.
Your thoughts are reciprocated my love. You are one of my oldest friends on the net (in which I take great pride) and it's truly great to see you on the board again. I'll pm you within the next couple of days.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #27
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh for fucks sake yourself! I said I'd stop for one second and consider it, that was all. Ultimately you can bugger off, just not quite as quickly as the rest of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Oh for fuck's sake FR, stop trying to be nice. It doesn't fucking suit you. Please go back to being the arsehole that you really are. (sorry! I shouldn't have called you an arsehole - an arsehole is useful) If you persist in this unwholesome manner I'll report you to CR.
sharing would be OK though, in fact I'm quite slavering at the thought of a threesome with Sierra and Perfectlyformed. God, I've got to go and have another lie down.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #28
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I'm game if she is.

Quote:
Your thoughts are reciprocated my love. You are one of my oldest friends on the net (in which I take great pride) and it's truly great to see you on the board again. I'll pm you within the next couple of days.
I will camp out on RB 24/7 if that's what it takes to bring you round more.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #29
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Game on

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:40 PM   #30
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Batffink - Alba Gu Brath.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #31
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
No, he's a Sweaty Sock. He only went and compounded that travesty by moving to Australia. Well, he says he moved there, but he's quite old you know and usually refers to his original home there as Van Diemans Land. I rather suspect he didn't so much move as was sent there.
He probably came over with Cook...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #32
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

It's that bloody pidgin Arabic again! Now there's bloody two of 'em, it's getting like fucking Zulu around here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scotsman View Post
Batffink - Alba Gu Brath.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:57 PM   #33
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I turn my back for five lousy minutes and this place goes to fucking pot.
We get new members from RD and FuckingRotter immediately starts savaging their ankles. You must forgive the pommy twat as he's probably in withdrawal. When he doesn't get his favourite Lancashire hotpot or his chips with curry he loses the plot and goes feral. He probably thinks you are Americans ready to take his work from him.
Wtf? I hear you ask. Well I should explain, FuckingRotter thinks that America is somewhere west of Kazakhstan and south of Lithuania and blames all the Slavs flooding into England for nicking his work.
Thanks for confirming what I thought is true
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #34
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
I turn my back for five lousy minutes and this place goes to fucking pot.
We get new members from RD and FuckingRotter immediately starts savaging their ankles.
Wow ... someone showed up on RB that actually sounds like he saw RD members showing up as a good thing?

*checks for the flying pigs and the state of hell*

Nice to 'see' you Mr. batffink Unfortunately I think it's too late to turn this boat around ...
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #35
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Bit touchy there German Chick eh?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #36
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
Wow ... someone showed up on RB that actually sounds like he saw RD members showing up as a good thing?

*checks for the flying pigs and the state of hell*.
*hugz to GC*

I think you have us wrong, my friend. We might have gotten our collective back up at first, but you have to admit that if we had come to RD and started telling you how things should be run there you might have reacted the same way.

In fact, we are thrilled that you made it over here. We had a rough start, but honestly it's great to see you here and I, for one, have really enjoyed getting to know you all.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:52 AM   #37
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I'll put it another way shall I Sierra?

It's get a bit fucking long this board being expected to accommodate, pander even, a very small minority of RD members that have come here and don't like the way things are. Having to constantly explain how things work around here. Trying our utmost not to create an "us and them" type situation despite the best efforts of those very few members, having to rebuff the idea that somehow RD members aren't welcome here.

Having to fucking well put up with the idea that somehow RD is/was better than Rapeboard. The moderators having to come along and explain, again, the rules. The constant whining, snarky comments, the refusal to accept that this is the way things are now.

The vast majority of Rapeboard is immersed in the video threads and probably couldn't give a flying fuck either way. For the majority of former RD members there doesn't appear to be a feeling that they aren't welcome.

So some silly girl got her arse handed to her because she wouldn't stop moaning, so what? So some other silly girl got given the most fucking obvious answer to her question about how to tell what gender another member is, so fucking what?

It's getting really fucking boring reading it now. RD is gone. It may or may not come back. There is no fucking collective conspiracy by Rapeboard members not to make new posters welcome. Anyone here that thinks there is, stop being so whiney and fucking paranoid and get over your fucking self.

As for the moderators, you have to remember they are members here too. They've enough to do clearing up spam, enforcing the video posting rules. That is why quite rightly they are going to come down hard on anyone that berates them publicly just for doing there job. That shouldn't even need to be a fucking rule, it's just good manners not to do it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 05-01-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Because I wasn't finished when my stupid fucking gorilla finger pressed send!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #38
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Thanks Sierra - I too have enjoyed getting to know the board and reading some of the discussions. RD had been my first and only board I had ever been on and seeing another one 'in action' was an interesting learning experience.
Unfortunately I think that 1 or 2 outspoken members that came from RD tainted the way 2-3 active members on this board viewed the whole of the RD group. I can certainly see how that "brought your collective back" up - believe me, I've moved 14 times in the last 20+ years and know how these situations are created. I have to disagree with this though: "you might have reacted the same way" . Yes, some of us would have. But there would have also been a large fraction that would have publicly stated to 'cut the newcomers some slack' - and THAT would have made a world of difference. Someone that would have taken 'our' side and made us feel welcome by action and not just words. Sorry Sierra - that just didn't happen and it scared some of the less assertive 'newbies' off from posting. I can take a beating, and I am incredibly stubborn - which is why I personally am still here (well, THAT and one man in particular) but as it's been said before - this kind of interaction we got right off the bat isn't for everyone. Now, you can say "good riddance" and that is your right, but at the same time it is their right to move on, and unfortunately I think most of them have.
I just think we all lost a great opportunity to create ONE large, strong board where we could have found a new home and you guys could have found fresh meat to rape, authors to read, opinions to discuss.

FR remembers his reaction to one of my first posts on this board - so do I. A simple, honest question was turned into an abrasive lecture. I could tell after it was over that there was some reason behind it - now, over time I've come to understand that this was something that had been a 'hot button' topic in the past - men portraying themselves as women and vice versa. I don't have a problem with new rules, but I have to know the rules (even the unspoken ones, the 'culture' of the board) to understand why I'm being rebuked for asking a simple question. That was my 2nd day - my 7th post. Go figure if that made me feel welcome here.

- and FR - I didn't expect you to understand anything that touched on the truth anyway, so I'm not going to pick apart your post and pick it apart line by line.

Suffice it to say - I have no problems with the way the moderators here are doing their job - why you would bring that into it I have no clue! Calling me a 'silly girl' is laughable - so, thanks for the chuckle.

I've said what I was going to say above - I think there is a major misunderstanding of how we (RDers) see/saw this board. I was willing to give it a fair shake and 160+ posts into it I think I am allowed to tell you the way I see it. That done - I would ask any of my 'friends' on here to not necessarily comment on this and get in a shouting match over it. I myself am not sure if I'll feel like 'defending' my opinions or not - I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

This post is not meant as a criticism of the board overall - that would truly BE silly. It is solely intended to give those 5 or 6 of you that are actually regular posters in the discussion threads (where most of the RD refugees would have fit in) something to think about when (IF) you ever wonder why out of the 50 or so RD members that came over to this board you have 2 or so that are still posting on here after roughly one month. Maybe something like this will happen again in the future and instead of seeing it immediately as a threat to 'the way things are' you will see it as an opportunity to gain new members.
And yeah - I realize this is the rowdy room, I just don't use 'fuck' a lot

GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:18 AM   #39
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
Thanks Sierra - I too have enjoyed getting to know the board and reading some of the discussions. RD had been my first and only board I had ever been on and seeing another one 'in action' was an interesting learning experience.
Unfortunately I think that 1 or 2 outspoken members that came from RD tainted the way 2-3 active members on this board viewed the whole of the RD group. I can certainly see how that "brought your collective back" up - believe me, I've moved 14 times in the last 20+ years and know how these situations are created. I have to disagree with this though: "you might have reacted the same way" . Yes, some of us would have. But there would have also been a large fraction that would have publicly stated to 'cut the newcomers some slack' - and THAT would have made a world of difference. Someone that would have taken 'our' side and made us feel welcome by action and not just words. Sorry Sierra - that just didn't happen and it scared some of the less assertive 'newbies' off from posting. I can take a beating, and I am incredibly stubborn - which is why I personally am still here (well, THAT and one man in particular) but as it's been said before - this kind of interaction we got right off the bat isn't for everyone. Now, you can say "good riddance" and that is your right, but at the same time it is their right to move on, and unfortunately I think most of them have.
I just think we all lost a great opportunity to create ONE large, strong board where we could have found a new home and you guys could have found fresh meat to rape, authors to read, opinions to discuss.

FR remembers his reaction to one of my first posts on this board - so do I. A simple, honest question was turned into an abrasive lecture. I could tell after it was over that there was some reason behind it - now, over time I've come to understand that this was something that had been a 'hot button' topic in the past - men portraying themselves as women and vice versa. I don't have a problem with new rules, but I have to know the rules (even the unspoken ones, the 'culture' of the board) to understand why I'm being rebuked for asking a simple question. That was my 2nd day - my 7th post. Go figure if that made me feel welcome here.

- and FR - I didn't expect you to understand anything that touched on the truth anyway, so I'm not going to pick apart your post and pick it apart line by line.

Suffice it to say - I have no problems with the way the moderators here are doing their job - why you would bring that into it I have no clue! Calling me a 'silly girl' is laughable - so, thanks for the chuckle.

I've said what I was going to say above - I think there is a major misunderstanding of how we (RDers) see/saw this board. I was willing to give it a fair shake and 160+ posts into it I think I am allowed to tell you the way I see it. That done - I would ask any of my 'friends' on here to not necessarily comment on this and get in a shouting match over it. I myself am not sure if I'll feel like 'defending' my opinions or not - I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

This post is not meant as a criticism of the board overall - that would truly BE silly. It is solely intended to give those 5 or 6 of you that are actually regular posters in the discussion threads (where most of the RD refugees would have fit in) something to think about when (IF) you ever wonder why out of the 50 or so RD members that came over to this board you have 2 or so that are still posting on here after roughly one month. Maybe something like this will happen again in the future and instead of seeing it immediately as a threat to 'the way things are' you will see it as an opportunity to gain new members.
And yeah - I realize this is the rowdy room, I just don't use 'fuck' a lot

Well fucking said. As fucking usual.

And not to fucking worry, I say fuck a lot, so I will fucking make your fucking fuck quota the fuck up for ya, for fucking fucks sake. You're fucking welcome. I fucking have a lot of fucks to fucking give.

Fuck.

Such a fucking versatile fucking word.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #40
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

"The whole of the RD group". What exactly does that mean? I'm not so stupid as to suppose that a stupid little gobshite like Sasha, or someone like yourself German Chick, that can't take a simple answer to a simple question, are representative of a whole site?

Or do you not understand what "a small minority" means? It means you, and a couple perhaps of others. Most of the recent arrivals have just got on with the business of being here, making new acquaintances, keeping up old ones.

Not you though eh? You had to come in to this thread, that was set up to encourage back an old friend, and start making comments about how fucking hard done by "the RD group" has been, just because you had your nose put out of joint on your second day here.

Really? Where's your fucking evidence? What makes you think you can make slights like that against the whole fucking board and nobody will say a single thing? Get a fucking grip will you. You say 160 posts gives you an opinion, 1 post gives you an opinion, but you could be here 100 years and still not have a fucking clue!

If you love RD so fucking much, and coming here makes you feel so terrible, why don't you go and see if you can get it going again? There's absolutely no point you stopping here banging out your wild imaginings about how everyone here hates "the RD group". There is no "RD group" any more, you're on Rapeboard now.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!