Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-11-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Pirates! (Colossos & gaggirl)

Life is good.

The tropical breeze whips my white mane and sarong about as I help my mother collect berries from atop the hill side. Such a hot breeze, blown about under a blue and silent sky with not a cloud in site. Our kind are Worshipers of the Sun, the life giving orb responsible for the glorious golden colour of our flesh that contrasts with our icy blue eyes. I give silent thanks to the Sun God, allowing the rays he bestows on me to tenderly touch my skin. I enjoy the sensation of the hot breeze on my sheen of sweat. The only thing better than this the sparkling ocean that surrounds our island home.

A dot on the horizon is the only thing that marrs the oceanic landscape.

"Mother! What is that?" she comes to me with her basket and together we squint our eyes but alas its too much of a haze and too far away.

"I dont see anything, Lita. " she says as it disappears behind the waves. She moves the basket to her head. "We have enough now Lita, with yours, lets go back to the villlage."

And with that we walk barefoot back down the track worn into the mountain of thick tropical vegetation, to our village.

That night we sit around the fire on the beach as we do every night, watching the tide roll in, singing the songs of our history, the history of my ancestors that birthed the hundred inhabitants that reside here now.

My mature sisters and I dance around the fire to the rythmic beating of the drum in our ritual of dedication.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-11-2007 at 09:32 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

Its a great life. A pirates life.

We boarded our ship " The moaning sea" this morning and set sail to our next target. A small island with not more then 100 inhabitants. No need to steal gold on this raid. We need supplies and some amusement for the trip and i know we will find enough of it there.

"Captain Towan" i heard one of my men shoult " land in sight".
I turn around and look in the direction he points. I start to smile. Where there. But we wont start our raid until night. We dont know exactly how strong the defense lines are. And how many canons they have.
"Every on get ready, we're going to attack tonight. Were going to destroy the whole defense with our first attack so dont make any mistakes." i smile nasty and anybody of my crew understand what i mean. I dont have this name for nothing. "Towan the despiteous"
Old 10-12-2007, 01:00 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The night comes and goes without event, as it does every night, and wake up to the sounds of birds and a soft tropical rain. My sister and I share our own hut adjacent to our parents in one of the seven communes.
Barefooted and covered in the little woven sarong my sister and I enjoy a walk in the light morning rain, letting it drench us on the way to the little stream where we bathe. several other women are bathing already when we join them.

Later it is time to comit ourselves to our special tasks. The garners tend to the gardens, weavers to weaving textiles, fishers go about their fishing, the healers tend to their patients and to their craft, the muscians practice their music, the star gazers are sleep, The leaders and elders guide and provide support to everyone around them. there are no need for warriors here. We live in peace.

I'm' a dancer by night for the Sun God and carver by day. Always making my way to the hilltops into the caverns to find good soft stone. I, under the hard gaze of our experienced masters, create the things we eat from, eat with, hunt with, cut with. But lately have been carving figures of beauty, and have been venturing out more and more on my own.

On my way I notice the dot on the ocean is larger, alot more defined. I am not the only one to notice. A small group of us form and watch with interest this thing on the horizon that floats on the ocean. There are many theories as to what it is, many speculations.

An elder carried up the mountain sees the dot and simply says with grave dark eyes "trouble."
Old 10-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We finished our preparations and set sail towards the island.
In a few hours well arrive and start our raid. My crew know what i wish theyll look for. Food, Grogg and some sweet girls for our trip. Maybe we can sell them as slaves somewhere.

I grab my daggers and smile. "HERE WE COME" I shout as "the moaning sea" increase its speed.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Its not known what to do about the 'ship' heading to our island. The elders have seen many boats in times past, but alot of us have never. Sometimes the boats are travelers searching for wares, or for adventure, sometimes they contain settlers, maybe even murderous ones at that. There has been the occasional pirate ship, though the elders were pretty sure pirates dont exist anymore. They have no idea what kind of visitors approach but nonetheless they are not pleased at this unusual and unwelcome interruption in our pleasant way of life.

Just before we sleep that night, the elders and the men of the village together and talking about how they will deal with the situation. The boat anchors a fair distance away and nothing happens. The elders assume they are resting for the night and will continue to sail closer tomorrow in the day.

some of us speculate the wonderful things that may come of this boat in the morn, but I myself have a really bad feeling about it.....

When I go to sleep that night, having paused at the hilltop to look at it again before I go to my hut for the night, I remember the shudder that passed down my spine.

But what can we do but wait? We are not warriors. It takes me along time before I fall asleep.

Sometime in the night I hear distant commotion.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:09 AM   #6
Colossos
Privileged Member

Our ships arrived the coast in the cover of the night. Nobody noticed our arrival and now its to late. My crew aligned the canons and now waits for my signal to start the raid.

I look a last time over the sleepy village. Such a nice and peacefull place. To bad we are here. I grab my gun and fire the first shoot in direction of the village.
The signal for my crew to start bombardment.

I smile cruelfull as i see the first explosions.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:20 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

With wide eyes we both jump out of our beds and clamour to the door peering out terrified, not sure what well find!

"what is this!" sis shrieks, the fire exploding and seemingly hitting the night sky. I am just speechless and can only stare in horror jaw agape. she is hysterical, and barges past me

"No!" I try to grab her but its too late she is running towards the danger. "shit stupid girl!" I cry. if anything she and I should be going in the opposite direction. I start to head out that way by myself, but too late the orange glow shines form there too.

withdrawing into my hut, Huddling back into the darkest corner, I wait silently crying hugging my knees, and hoping that this is all a nightmare form which I will soon wake.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #8
Colossos
Privileged Member

After a while my crew start the landing and i board one of the small boats and move towards the island.

"TAKE ALL WE NEED" i shout as my guys raid the village.
"THE BEAUTY IS MINE" i cry after them.

I walk between the fighting men and look for myself to find a bitch for the journey. And i know where ill find them. Hiding in the darkness. Afraid of me.

What a wonderful feeling. I grab my saber and move towards the huts searching for fresh meat.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

The screams of our people and the shouts of angry and warring men surround me. Another fleeing villager scampers past my hut further into the mountain and I make myself smaller. If only my legs would get me out there in time I could have joined them!

Hearing more frantic running coming my way I poke my head out of my blanket to briefly consider forcing myself out of my hut to join them
Old 10-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #10
Colossos
Privileged Member

After i killed and wounded a bound of villagers i head forward to reach my target.
I walk around the village between the fighting men. Searching for the village beauty. She should be hiding in one of the houses.

"Where are you my dear" i shout. "No need to hide ill find you anywhere!"
Oh how i love this hunting thing. The women reduced then nothing more then booty. Just as an animal to hunt.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:12 PM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

The voices are louder, the marauders and the panicking villagers. I poke my head out of the hut wearing the dark blanket greeted by the sight of armed men with torches coming up the side of the mountain after the few remaining screaming villagers fleeing the desolation in the distance. the sight makes me want to run, until I see the other way some of hte armed men have come up that way and blocked the exit of the villagers and watch them fall before them!

the only thing for me to do is to hide and be very very silent!

I cower under the blanket in the corner by the doorway this time, hoping if they look they will only see an empty hut. I happen to spy my stone chisel in the floor amongst my tools. I grab it, not that I know how to use it.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #12
Colossos
Privileged Member

I search through one hut after another.
As i enter one of the huts i notice a movement in one of the corners.

I pick up my gun and sneak towards the corner.
I see someone hiding under a blanket. I grab the blanket and throw it away.
Lets see who's hiding here.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

The blanket from me so hard I lose my balance gripping onto it as tight as I was! I burst into hysterical tears and please of mercy as I am cowering back into the corner on my haunches.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:53 PM   #14
Colossos
Privileged Member

I grab your hair and push you out of the hut. lets look at you in the moon shine. maybe i found what i was looking for.

"Shut up bitch and stop crying" i shout as i look at your face. Yes she is it. " I wont kill you"
Old 10-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

Ive never known the terror that I felt when you first reached out and grabbed my hair and forced me out of the hut to inspect my face grabbing my chin hard. In the moonlight you would have seen my tear streaked face and luminous blue eyes and would have heard my hysterical cries and pleas over the shouting and rampage.

I dont believe you wont kill me as I look around me at the devastation, lip wobbling uncontrollably.

"Please leave us alone!" I cry angry and terrified, throwing myself to my knees before you
Old 10-19-2007, 06:30 PM   #16
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Shut up bitch" i shout as i push you forwards to the beach.
"Don't make any stupid thinks" i speak as i push my gun in your back, "or youll regret it my dear. I promise"

"And look some of your friends are there to" i say while i point to my crew and the bunch of slaves they collected.
"Now move, or your senseless life will end here".
Shell be my toy for our next journey. Maybe she will bring me a good price at the slave market.

(to bad theres no space for a old school pirate in real life DDD)
Old 10-20-2007, 06:25 PM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

so mean and so cold and violent. He must be one of those "pirates" I think to myself. I look around me at the devastation and mayhem bitterly but with morbid fear. A life of cleaning and cooking dressed in rags while tending to these filthy pigs is unpalatable!

He forces me towards the beach on my numb legs, but halfway there I whip around and scream pleading once again to be let go and for them to leave our island alone!
Old 10-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #18
Colossos
Privileged Member

I grab your arms and push you toward one of the huts.
I open the door and push you inside. " Shut the fuck up bitch, your life has no worth anymore. Your mine, as sooner as you understand the longer you'll life"

I point my gun in your direction. "Get undressed.NOW. And dont even say a word. Just do as i command"
Old 10-21-2007, 07:27 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hate the way you to me! So rude and demeaning! Ive never been spoken to like that and it scares me, not to mention the gun you point at me.

"What!" I cry. take my clothes off? "why!??" I leave my dress intact and fold my arms over my body protectively, shaking my head with tearful eyes.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #20
Colossos
Privileged Member

I slowly pull back the trigger of my gun. "So you still not realize in what position you are?".

"Cause your are mine until now. And youll be mine as long as i wish too. Or ill shoot your beautiful head in peaces in front of your family" i smile as i say the last words.