Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
Vestal Virgin

Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What would you say...?

Ladies-- in your fantasies, is there much dialogue between you and your rapist? If there is, what do your... Er, conversations... Usually entail?

And for the men; do you take the time to speak with your victim? Or do you only wish to hear her grunts and squeals of desperation?

As for myself, I usually do speak with my rapist. However, only to a certain extent...
Vestal Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It varies with the fantasy. My mental scenarios usually come in one of three varieties:

1) Shy reluctant girl, who hides her body under prudish clothing. In this fantasy, I'm gentle but insistent, ignoring her protests as I undress her, touching her, telling her how she shouldn't hide her lovely body. She's struggling and squirming, tell me this is wrong ... but as her body starts to respond, her "no"s become "oooohhhhh"s. And as I take her, I tell her this is what her fuckable body was meant for, urging her to give in to her animal urges ...

2) Bad-tempered bitch. This can be a sharp-tongued boss, or anyone who enjoys making others miserable. These fantasies get rougher, with torn clothes, slapping, physical and verbal abuse, telling her that she deserves what she's getting ... at first she fights, responding with curses and fists, until she realizes that she's going to lose the fight ... then her curses turn to pleading ... then to screams as she's violated. (Often I imagine gang-rape scenes for this type of victim.)

3) Sometimes, the woman is just a piece of meat for me to satisfy my urges. In this case, I'm silent, just stripping and fucking her roughly. She can scream, struggle, ask me who I am, why I'm doing this ... I don't care, she's just an appliance to me.

There's a lot of mix-and-match between these general categories, too.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
Bungblaster

Bungblaster has initial reputation

Like NastyJack, it would depend on the scene being played out.

1. The crazed scientist doing sexual "research". This plays two ways. Instructions and observations to assistants, subjects, and colleagues. Talking to the camera, recording the experiments.
The first would include getting reactions and descriptions of the sensations. (cue the Princess bride. )
"As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but I really don't know what that would do to you. So, let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity so be honest. How do you feel?"
Getting my "subject" to reveal what is most humiliating and painful is useful, but the main part is to convince her I'm demented and will do anything. (Not true, don't want to draw blood, 2nd and 3rd degree burn, break bones, dislocate or any of the serious and/or permanent stuff. Bruises and welts are as much as I want to inflict.)
The second would be horrifying because of the dehumanization, and the indifference to suffering. Once again leading the subject into thinking I will do far worse than will really happen.

2. The Slave Trainer. The idea is to instill in the shortest possible time absolute obedience. Give her a series of choices, and the consequences for choosing "wrong" to be much worse than unquestioning obedience.
Example: For Oral training the slave will restrained with her head immobilized, a "spider gag" in her mouth. I can if I wish simply fuck her face without fear of any tooth action, but want her to earnestly use her tongue as well. ESPECIALLY if I have just pulled my throbbing cock out of her anus! If I am not satisfied with the effort? A quick swipe across her pussy lips with a washcloth with just a dab of Icy Hot, Ben Gay, or Vicks Vaporub (Icy hot being the preferred choice, as it is odorless)

3. The Mindless Brute. No real talking here, just grunting! Blitzkrieg bop, 3 holes, no waiting.
Bungblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A woman's voice is, at least to me, one of her most appealing, attractive and individual personality attributes. One of my favorite rape fantasies, and I have many, is for a victim to be held on her attackers lap in a chair in front of a computer monitor, then forced to read at length rape stories describing what to her are the most shocking forbidden acts of her darkest fears. Forcing the words that excite her rapist from her mouth as she is fondled, nastily nuzzled and threatened is a nice scene in that particular rape fantasy. If it's a voyeuristic fantasy I'll cast my wife at the hands of a fantasy rapist, if I'm the guy it'll usually be one of her sisters.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #5
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

i prefer to be slapped and told to "shut the fuck up you fuckign whore", and lay there and wimper as the man/men call me names and verbaly humilate me during
Old 06-19-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
rodsamson42

rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)

When I am writing out fantasies, I always have the captor talking to the victim. He usually tries to be "pseudo sensual" calling her names like "princess" or "sweetheart" but then when she puts up a fight he issues threats and demands. Names like "whore" and "slut" come to mind. The victim usually pleads, but the captor just listens. I also like power struggles with dialogue. For instance, when the woman reluctantly offers a blowjob in exchange for her release as opposed to being fucked roughly.

Interesting topic.
rodsamson42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i love dirty talk.... and I like being scared so ideally he would be using his gruff growling tone of voice through gritted teeth and telling me what hes going to do to me, then while hes doing it telling me all about it... my dialogue isnt so important... hence the name gaggirl...

although let me ad.... its very disconcerting this one, I'm currently grappling with how to deal with the fact that my husband doing this to me and using HIS voice turns me OFF. His angry voice is the same one he uses when we argue! All the times I felt misunderstood and angry at him.. so I DONT like him using his voice lol I like him balaclavad and no angry voice.

but strangers... they more words uttered providing they are not "hateful" the better

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-19-2010 at 06:49 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Words can be very powerful. They can bring fear so deep it chills you to the bone on the hottest day, when spoke the right way at the right time.

Take a certain lovely blond, tightly bound naked to an old bare metal spring mattress, a blindfold covering her eyes that even in the dim light of the steaming, hot, cramped room where she is being where a sputtering candle provides the only light she know only the obsidian darkness that surrounds her, trapping her in its dark embrace.

Then there you are, next to her, a blade in your hand of an infinite sharpness that only the finest razors can boast of. She knows you have it too, its cold shiny edge already having been used to good effect to bare her supple white skin before you while weighed her with your eyes like a butcher judge fresh meat.

But now it’s later, and the bare metal springs and wires have had a chance to find their way digging into her flesh like bloodthirsty little insects, biting and gnawing at her back and ass, while the tight fetters binding your wrists and ankles to the cruel metal worry red circles around her tender flesh that weeps tears of blood.

Now he’s back, whispering in your ears what he’s going to do to you as he draws the blade over your sweat covered trembling flesh. As the razor edge passes it leaves behind dry skin, so sharp is the edge that it slices off even the perspiration.

He draws the blade around your breasts, expounding on how ripe and full they are. His ice cold knife and words chilling your bowels as your nipples harden under his careful touch and his threats turn to slicing your pink rosebuds off and then popping them into your mouth to swallow lest he cut your throat.

His hand parts your thighs as his suggestions turn lewd. Now again, what is it you’d do to keep your life? Or should he carve new lines into your flower, cutting away the petals before mounting you and spraying his salty gush on your fresh still bleeding wounds? Oh, his suggestions demand much…

The blade passes down, between your legs, over your mound, and you feel the individual hairs falling like grass before the scythe as your tongue, now too dry in your mouth, keeps you from swallowing in fear.

Now what will you do to sate him and to keep the beast at bay lest he amuse himself with new sadistic uses for your body? And your body is all you have to bargain with too.

Better speak up, before it’s his deeds, not words you must act upon.

The Squid

Last edited by squidley; 06-20-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: fix typo
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW....serious suggestion time for squids, you really should write and sell books. Screw Stephen King! Your much scarier and you'd have forced sex in there in great awesome detail.

I cant follow up such an awesome post with anything worthy, save for my opinion that anyone in such a situation would have to pathetically beg and promise their full cooperation, for they would do anything to escape torture and death. I cant imagine anyone that would fight. Escape yes. Seduce possibly. But cooperate and offer anything and everything definetely.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #10
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He would not let me talk. He would let me know that he was going to make me pregnant (I have a thing for that).
Old 08-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #11
tigerfire

tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tigerfire

In my fantasies I say things, mostly like....

"Please don't....I have a boyfriend!"
"Don't touch me!"
"Don't make me do this....."
"NO! GOD NO! TAKE IT OUT!!!"
"mmmfffffff-gag gag gag......"
"Please, stop hitting me...I'll do anything......"

Doesn't matter what I say, my rapists still do whatever they want!

xxTigerxx
Old 08-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #12
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
Doesn't matter what I say, my rapists still do whatever they want!

xxTigerxx
As it should be
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:47 AM   #13
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)

Between sobbing,I would pleed with them to let me go. "Please stop,please let me go,I will do anything,you dont need to do this" I would try to shut them out as they tell me im theirs and there is nothing i can do to stop what is going to happen to me,I belong to them,their property and as I struggle to get away they often threaten to impreginate me because to me it is the worst thing that could happen.

Last edited by scarletembrace; 09-15-2010 at 08:51 AM.
scarletembrace is offline   Reply With Quote