Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation
Default Laura's rape [strong pantyhose theme]

I’m waiting by my car when a young woman (23, 24?) with a lot of bags approaches me. She is 5’8”, has dark curly hair, beautiful brown eyes, a nice set of tits (36C), a shapely (not too big) ass, a short skirt, long legs, ankleboots and a very sheer and shiny tan coloured pantyhose.

The girl is lost and she wants to know how to get home. Luckily my car is equipped with a navigationsystem, so I enter her address in it. Within 15 seconds the system shows this hot looking thing how to get home. She looks a bit puzzled. Reading a map isn’t one of her key things.

“Want me to bring you home? It’s only a few blocks past my place.”

“Would you do that?”

“Sure! Wait, I’ll open the trunk for your bags.”

She puts all her bags in the trunk and we get in the car. Just a few seconds after she has closed the door I already smell her very intoxicating perfume. We look at each other and for just a split second my eyes wander across her hot pantyhosed legs. I feel my dick responding. She is the hottest girl I’ve ever seen and she is in my car!

I start the engine and the navigation device tells me to turn left and then right.

“I have to get one of those as well. Are they expensive?”

“500 bucks I guess? Pretty expensive yeah, but it is worth every dollar.”

While I follow the instructions I inhale her perfume once more. And I take a quick look at her legs. Hopefully she’ll wants to give me something in return for bringing her home. A nice footjob between those hot hosed feet would be a good reward. The naughty thought alone makes my dick rockhard.

After just 15 minutes we arrive at her place. I park the car next to the house and offer her to bring her bags inside. She happily agrees and about on minutes later she closes the door behind me. “You can put the bags in the hallway. Do you want something to drink?”

“Do you have a Coke?”

“Think so. The living room is down the hall. Just make yourself comfortable.”

The lady goes to the kitchen and I enter the living room. It’s a typical feminine living room. A lot of pillows on the couch, flowers and she few pictures in frames. I take a quick look at the pictures and I notice that there are no pictures of this lady with a man. Maybe she’s single? Nah…. She looks too hot to be single. Is she a lesbian? Maybe….

But anyway, she isn’t very smart. If she had paid a little bit of attention to the news the last few months she would have known that a very dangerous rapist is claiming victim after victim in the city. He only attacks women that wear pantyhose and after he has raped his victims he leaves the house, taking all their pantyhose with him. And because of the fact that the rapist is wearing pantyhose himself during the rape, the police have nicknamed him “the Pantyhosed Rapist”. And hey…. That’s me…

At that moment the lady comes in with two glasses of Coke.

“Here you are.”

“Thanks. Hey, maybe it is a stupid question, but what is your name?”

The lady looks a bit puzzled first but than she says: “I’m Laura. Laura Picorny.”

“I’m Mike.”

“And does Mike has a last name?”

“Thripseat. Mike Thripseat. So you’ve been shopping this afternoon. What on earth have you bought?”

“Oh… just girly things. Clothes, shoes, you know.”

“Why don’t you show them to me?”

“Show you? You mean in modelling?”

“If you want to, but I actually meant was getting the bags and show me what’s inside.”

Laura leaves the living room and a few moments later she returns with the bags and puts them on the table. I get up from my chair and go stand next to her.

“Well, I bought this denim skirt and this black cotton one. I know the denim looks a bit short and worn out, but I like to wear it when I’m going out.”

“You must look stunning in them.”

“Thanks. Hmm…. This bag contains some pantyhose I bought. I still have a lot of them upstairs, but they were on sale so I bought a few of them. I like them only if they’re under 15 deniers.” And than giggling: “Silly me, you probably don’t know what denier means.”

“Uhm… actually no, but never mind. You wear them with the denim skirt I think?”

“I wear them with all my skirts, Mike. Okay, some blouses, this one, this one and this shirt…. Oh… and some shoes. Like them?”

“To be honest, it is hard to tell. If you would wear them I could tell you.”

Laura pulls the zipper from her boots down and kicks them off. While I enjoy the look of her nylon encased feet, she puts her left hand on my hip to hold her balance and she puts on her new pumps one at a time. While doing so, her head is only inches away from my now throbbing dick and I have trouble not opening my fly, grabbing her head and forcing my dick into her warm mouth.

She gets up and while doing so I grab her by the hips, turn her back towards me and I force her with my own body against the edge of the table. Just a split second later I grab her neck, force her upper body onto the table, while I force both my legs between hers. As I push her legs open I hear Laura screaming

“Hey! Leave that!”

I pull up her short skirt a bit.

“Mike! Don’t! Get your hands off me!”

I start touching her pantyhosed legs and then my groping hands follow the Laura’s legs until I feel the remarkable cotton panel of her pantyhose.

Laura starts to whine: “Please…. Leave me alone….”

My hands play a bit around her pubic area and I come to the conclusion that Laura isn’t wearing panties underneath her pantyhose. I force my index finger with her pantyhose about one inch between Laura labia and I hiss: “Damn pantyhose slut…. Not wearing any panties, are you?”

Laura just whimpers. I remove my hands from under her skirt and I take a nylon stocking from my back pocket. I grab both of her arms and I start to tie her wrists together.

She starts to scream: “No! Please help me! Somebody! Please…..”

With her arms tightly secured on her back I pull her away from the table and I give her a push towards the couch. Laura trips over and falls backwards onto the couch. Within a split second I’m already on top of her. I take a piece of ducttape and I use it to silence her.

“Mmmmmpppffffhhhhh….”

It is at this moment that I notice that my dick is as hard as a rock. Of course I like to rape my victims, but stalking them and the actual point where I attack them and tie them up is very inspiring. I open my fly and my dick forces its way past my underwear. It’s far over 8” long and almost 2” thick. The head is purple and pre-cum is oozing from it.

“You like what I have in mind with you and your body?”

Laura turns her head away.

I get up from the couch, pull Laura up and I throw her over my shoulder. She starts to trash her lovely legs because she senses that I’m looking for her bedroom to rape her. They always do…. Sensing. As if they have a 6th sense that tells them that there are lots of horny guys out there who would like to plant their fertile seed into their wombs.

While I control her pantyhosed legs with my hands I enjoy the feeling of the nylon under my palms and I walk up the stairs as if Laura weights nothing more than a feather.

On the first floor I kick the first door open…. It’s the bathroom. A nice bathroom with a large mirror, a bath and a shower. Hmm…. Raping Laura while we’re both under the warm water of the shower is a promising thought. But first I just want to enjoy her on the bed.

The second door seems to be a spare room. There is a single bed and the interior of the room looks a bit plain. The third door is Laura’s bedroom. I walk in and look around. A huge closet with three doors that probably contains her wardrobe and a smaller cupboard with three drawers. I guess that at least one of them is for her pantyhose and the other two will be for her lingerie.

I throw Laura backwards on the bed and I open the drawers. As soon as I’ve found her pantyhose I grab a few of them and I jump on the bed to push Laura onto her back again. I grab one hose and her left leg and I start to tie her leg to the left bedpost of the bed. With another pantyhose I tie her right leg to the other bedpost. Laura starts to trash on the bed as wild as her binds let her to.

“Mmmpppfffhhh….. nnnnoo….. mmppffh….”

I smile and I start the undress. With every item of clothing I take off, the look in Laura’s eyes becomes more frightened. As I’m completely naked I walk to the drawer with the pantyhose and I pick one of Laura’s 15 denier pantyhose. I take a closer look at the hose to see if there isn’t a ladder in it and with a small pair of scissors I start to cut a few centimetres of the front seam of the panty.

I pull one of the stockings over my arm and I start to gather the stocking with my other hand so only the toe part remains. I put my toes in it and slowly I start to pull the stocking up. While I do the same thing with the other stocking I’ll look at Laura. Her eyes show a mix of fear and surprise.

Her rapist-to-be is putting on one of her pantyhose and in the process of doing so, she notices that his cock is getting harder and harder. He pulls the panty part over his buttocks and with his hands he guides his rock hard and pulsating cock through the opening in the seam.

Now I’m taking a new kneehigh and I gather the tiny stocking with me hands, before rolling the stocking over my cock as it was a condom. When I’m done, I secure the elastic band of the stocking behind my balls and inside the panty of the pantyhose.

I turn towards Laura and I say: “You like what you’re seeing?” and before she even can react I get on the bed and say: “It is time….”

I climb on the bed and Laura starts to trash again. I get between her legs and I show her the nailscissors. “Just relax, or you might get hurt.”

Laura relaxes and I start the cut the front seam of her pantyhose until the hole is large enough for my now raging dick. Only one minute before I can add another girl to my already long list of victims.

I put away the scissors and with my head I dive between Laura’s nylon encased legs. With my mouth I start to attack her musky cunt. Laura starts to trash again due to the sudden and forbidden stimulation. I force my tongue as deep as I can into her but it is nothing compared with the experience Laura will endure when I start raping her.

When I think she is wet enough I get up and I lay down on top of her. She looks at me, begging me with her eyes not to rape her, but the fear in her eyes drives me wild. There is nothing that can save her from being raped by me.

I guide my nylon encased dick, already nice and slippery due to the large amount of pre-cum that leaked from the tip, in front of her labia and I take her buttocks in both hands. I start to penetrate her and with four mighty thrusts I’m inside Laura.

The feeling is incredible. She is as tight as a virgin and it seems like the muscles in her vagina are stimulating my dick to continue. I retract my dick until only the blunt head is between the labia and with one mighty thrust I bang into Laura’s cervix.

Again I retract my dick, again I penetrate her, the steady motion looks to go on forever, but it only lasts five minutes. Then I feel how my balls start to contract and I empty myself deep inside this wonderful girl.

I have to regain my breath for a few minutes and then I retract myself completely from her body.

“Damn…. That was nice… was it is nice for you too Laura?”

She doesn’t react. Her eyes are moist and she stares at the wall.

“Okay, I think I’m gonna get some of the things you bought today. Maybe you can model that hot denim skirt for me with one of your new hose. I’m sure it’ll get me all horny and hard again.”

I go down and two minutes later I’m back with her things. A small puddle of cum lies between her hips. Now it is just a small puddle, but when I’m done with her she will be completely filled with my cum.

I cut away the pantyhose that keep her onto the bed and I order her to strip for me. In the meantime I put a new set of clothes onto the bed. One of her new pantyhose, the denim skirt, a tight top, a pair of suede ankleboots with a 2” heel and some make-up.

“Get dressed and fix your make-up. I want you to look all hot and slutty for the fashionshow you’re about to give me.”

When Laura is done she looks stunning again. She is a true artist with make-up. She hasn’t applied that much make-up, but the effect is very good.

“You look hot. I’m sure I’m gonna enjoy you again. Now, start modelling this outfit for me. Tell me how you feel wearing the skirt and the pantyhose.”

Laura starts to walk through the bedroom, telling me details about the skirt, the top, the boots and the pantyhose she is wearing. I have to persuade her a bit, but she admits that she gets a lot of attention from guys when she is dressed like that. And after a bit more pressure she even admits that she likes the attention from men.

My dick is already as hard as a rock and I order Laura to get on her knees in front of me to give me a blowjob. After a few seconds she gets down and she takes my dick in her warm mouth. She tries to give me a blowjob like I’ve never had before, but I don’t give her the time. I take her head in both hands and I start to rape her mouth in a steady motion. When I am about to cum I force my dick deeper in her mouth and I erupt once more. She swallows it all, hoping that she has satisfied me.

She has…. But not for long. I order her to undress and to put on a new pair of hose, the black skirt and her new pumps. Damn… she looks hot. I guess that as long as she wears pantyhose with her outfit she looks like a hot girl that every guy would like to have his way with.

“Model this outfit for me!”

This time I don’t have to tell her how she has to walk or talk. She is like a real model. Slutty and with a horny cum-loving look on her face. Damn, I think I want her again….

“Get down on the bed. I want your body once more, you hot pantyhosed slut.”

Laura climbs onto the bed and I follow her. I push her down, roll her onto her back and with my bodyweight I force her down onto the bed. I don’t mind tying her, because I want her to fight this time. I like it when they fight me, because they never have a change of winning the struggle. Every time it ends with a lot of my semen dumped inside their bodies.

This time won’t be different. Within seconds I have ripped open Laura’s top and I started feasting on her breasts. I get up from her, take her legs in my hands and I start removing her boots, to reveal her wonderful pantyhosed clad soles for me. I start kissing and licking her soles and I don’t bother that Laura tries to kick me. For some reason I like it when a pantyhosed girl tries to kick me with her nylon clad soles. It adds up to the stimulation.

Again I force her down on the bed, but this time, my head is between her legs, forcing it’s way up to her pantyhosed cunt. When I’ve reached her clit behind the sheer nylon I assault it with my mouth, lips and tongue. Laura starts to trash on the bed due to this forbidden and unwanted stimulation, but I hold her in a steady grip. When I notice she gets wet I rip open her pantyhose and I climb on top of my victim. Without bothering her pleas, her trashing arms or her kicking legs I forced my rockhard rapetool once more in her tight body.

It is the most pleasurable moment of any rape, the initial penetration. The moment when the victim knows that she is being raped. The second most pleasurable moment is that when I flood their cunts with my fertile seed. The horror that they have top endure at that moment.

“I’m not on any contraceptive! He will make me pregnant! Get off of me! No…. Don’t!”

After the rape I will keep my dick for a few more minutes inside her warm and still tight cunt. I have to rest after every rape and this is the most pleasant way of doing so. When I retract myself I always see the relief on my victims face. They know that it is over, that I’ve done where I came for. In Laura’s case that is true. I get up from the bed and after I gathered all the pantyhose she owns I give her a little kiss on the forehead and I thank her for the pleasant evening.

I’m going home, looking for yet another victim.

The end.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

Nice, I seem to remember reading this before is it one of your older ones?
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
lightkeeper

lightkeeper Level 1 (100+)lightkeeper Level 1 (100+)

Fantastic story...loved the theme.
lightkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyrocka View Post
Nice, I seem to remember reading this before is it one of your older ones?
It is. I have a serious lack of time when it comes to writing new stories. And there are so many nice pantyhosed girls (= potential victims) on the Dutch streets atm.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Excellent story. You know, I think Laura was a bit of a slut, but she didn't deserve this.

And than giggling: “Silly me, you probably don’t know what denier means.” I had to stop reading a bit at this point.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Excellent story, loved the detail, really made the reader feel they were there having the fun! Nice one.
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote