Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2022, 12:08 AM   #21
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 20
The Last Stand

How do you triumph against one of the bases of a super secret society that's too absurd to exist? By making a plan so absurd no one would see it coming. Each of us swiftly moved throughout the base and were able to restrain all of the agents there. All of us were nude and each of us carried supplies. It really wasn't unusual to see nude women on the base carrying different items. Since new recruits didn't get a ring, we were perfectly disguised as a large group of new recruits tasked to do something that looked mundane or simple. Some of the agents simply thought we had tied them up for playtime and didn't realize the danger. After the base was secure I saw that the trio had entered my home. I unmuted myself in the phone call and surprised them.

"Well, well, well. Our Great Leader has finally come out of her hole."

"So, you know then my sister. Where are you? We need to discuss some things."

"You'll know soon enough."

"Hello godmother."

"Ah so they've told you their little secret...or did they?"

"We've told her enough. Please listen to her, my sister. I've created a paradise! She can tell you!"

"Or I could tell her who she really is."

I heard a pop then a ding. The sound of a gunshot. One of them had tried to shoot the phone so that I wouldn't tell "Christina" their dirty little secrets. I laughed.

"What a waste of a bullet. This phone won't break that easily. Bulletproof case. You could try to get it off to destroy the phone if you want but I'll have said all I need to by then."

"Please Sister, just listen to Christina!"

"Christina Helen Ellison? No I don't think so. Frankly I'm surprised you picked such a lame name choice. What did you use? A random name generator?"

"My mother named me didn't she?"

"Yes, but she didn't name you Christina Helen Ellison. Instead, she named you Tina Elaine Hill."

"No I'm Christina! Aren't I?" She paused. I could practically hear the wheels turning in her head over the phone. The realization quickly hit her. "No, it can't be...Tina Hill died!"

"That's what your oh so great leader wanted everyone to think! Go ahead Tina Hill. Tell me about your paradise after I tell you their last dirty little secret."

No one spoke. I could practically feel the fear radiating through the phone and wished that I could see their faces. Their plan was about to completely blow up in their faces! Served them right!

"Or do you want to tell Tina Hill who killed her mother and used her mother's dead body as a poor representation of Tina's death oh Great and Powerful Leader?"

"You gave us no choice, she had gone rogue because of you. I had to order Molly to kill her."

"LIAR! Now listen all of you, and especially you Tina Hill. I'm at your own base where you neuralyze people. Come and try to stop me if Huntress doesn't kill you! Huntress, kill them and join me to create a true paradise!"

I knew Huntress couldn't kill my sister and her lackey. Lack of focus and total confusion was what I really wanted. If I had rattled all three of them enough they would surrender to me. After they surrendered I would wipe their minds to where they would forget all about Lesbian Kidnappers. Then, I'd take over the Texas base and with Hannah out of the way become the new leader! All I had to do was wait for them to come. I waited for them out in the open and instructed the women to hide until I told them to come out. I heard through Veronica's ring that Tina had reclaimed her original identity. My plan for chaos and confusion had worked. Everything was perfectly set. They came to the base and saw me standing out in the open.

"Oh did the three of you all come to capture little ol' me?"

"Where are the others?" Molly asked.

"The other agents? They're a bit tied up at the moment and won't be joining you. They will join me though when all of this is over!"

"How could you have overpowered all the others?" Hannah asked, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Did you know the Underground Railroad had a path in Texas that lead to Mexico? Before slavery was abolished in the USA, Mexico happily accepted anyone who crossed the border as a free person."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Tina impatiently asked.

"That old farmhouse used to be a station on the Underground Railroad."

"Oh God fucking damn it! Melinda you didn't!" Molly exclaimed with surprise and fear.

"Oh but I did. When The Hunter got bored with his victims he turned them over to me."

"What the fuck? How did? That doesn't make sense!" Tina said in shock.

"Oh Paul and I came to an understanding once I told him what really happened! His victims came to an understanding too. I didn't plan on Paul getting killed of course. I had hoped to have him here on this day. But we did plan on you 'finding' his journal and have you waste resources looking for women right under your nose! Oh girls? Come on out!"

"How many victims did The Hunter have?" I heard Tina whisper to Molly.

"Around 40" Molly answered.

"Oh shit" Tina swore. My small fighting force slowly came out from behind the buildings. Tina was terrified. Molly's eyes were filled with amazement. Hannah's expression was hard to read now and I suspected she had just put on a brave front for her minions. Tina tried her best to reach out to the women.

"Caroline she's kept you against your will and brainwashed you! It's me! Tina! Don't you remember?"

"Why Huntress, I'm disappointed in you. You should have avenged your mother's death!"

"It's all your fault. You arranged to have my grandma killed. You must have corrupted my mother like you did these women. I refuse to turn on them."

"Such a shame, but if you choose to die then that's on you not on me. That includes you too, my sister," I said with pride, confident that they had no way of winning this fight "surrender. You could try fighting but it would be a fatal mistake. You are outnumbered and outmatched. They will only listen to me! Take off your suits, lay down all your weapons, and you will all be spared. I will take my rightful place as leader of Lesbian Kidnappers while you forget all about us and live the rest of your lives away from us! Live or die. Make your choice."

I saw Tina still as a statue and I knew she wouldn't pose a threat. That meant I only needed the women to go after Molly and Hannah. Against the odds there was no way they would win. Molly had a hard expression on her face with fear in her eyes. I looked over at my sister who continued to put up a brave front. Hannah rose her hand and I smiled thinking I had won. To my total astonishment she spoke into her ring instead.

"Code Alpha."

I laughed hard. "Who are you speaking to? My girls got all your other agents tied up! It's just the three of you against all of us!"

Hannah's face twisted into a smile. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. "Not everyone. You aren't the only one with an underground secret."

When I felt the ground shake I knew immediately what she wanted to do. She wanted to use my own design of a giant neuralyzer against me. The women around me looked around uncertain, but I remained calm and resolved. Soon a huge rumble filled the air and I saw my giant neuralyzer design rise up out of the earth. Tina described it as a city skyscraper, but really it looked to be double the size of what I had originally designed.

"You're bluffing, Hannah!" I insulted her by using her name instead of her leader title. "You can't power this to be effective! It's impossible!"

Hannah calmly said, "Not if you charge it between each use."

Goosebumps raised all over my body. She had improved my design! But how in the world would this help her? I never designed a defense against it and the rings wouldn't work against that! It was also large enough that whoever turned it on would have their mind erased too!

"No! You're insane! Whoever's controlling it will have their mind completely erased! Yours will be too!"

Hannah calmly reached into the pocket of her suit. She pulled out a simple folded sheet of notebook paper, opened it, and held it in front of her. I could see out of the corner of my eye her lackey had done the same. I knew then I was fucked.

"That's the plan. Execute Code Alpha."

"NO! KILL THEM ALL!"

I panicked and hoped my small army would at least reach Hannah and Molly before everyone forgot. It didn't matter because I hesitated too long. A blinding yellow light burst out of the neuralyzer. Everyone forgot who they were in an instant.

Where was I? Who was I? Why were all these women around me naked? I had so many questions and saw a few women wearing all black talking to each other. Did they know something? Should I go talk to them? Suddenly I heard a loud voice.

"FBI! This is a raid!"

The FBI was here? They investigate serious crimes, but how did I know that? Was I a criminal or a victim? I saw one woman pull something out of her pocket and click it. Nothing happened. She screamed at the other two women to run. Just as she screamed a gunshot rang out. The woman fell to the ground dead with a bullet in her head. The two women ran as fast as they could out of sight. Should I run too? I decided not to because I thought the FBI could help me figure out who I was...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 12:09 AM   #22
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Epilogue

As the years went by my memories slowly returned. I fled to the house Veronica talked about in Mexico. More memories returned and I realized I had sent my child instructions to the mansion in Canada when he turned old enough. Tina and Molly occupied the mansion instead. I made many attempts to acquire it, but none worked.

So now you know everything Allen. Your father was my nephew. That’s how fucked up the Society made everything. They damaged our entire family. It’s now to let you in on my revenge that can now become yours. Press the Y button on this computer to carry out my revenge. If you wish to go back home to your adopted parents, simply close the computer and take my car. Enough cash is inside to get you back wherever you wish. Consider my car as a gift and an apology for never being there for you.

Allen paused after reading the document with a tear in his eye. The computer, sensing no movement, inquired if he had finished reading the document. He quickly said yes. A dialog box opened up, instructing him to press the Y key at any time he was ready. After taking a deep breath, Allen collected himself. He let everything slowly sink in. His fingers touched the keyboard. Butterflies collected in his stomach as his right index finger pressed the Y key...

The story continues with The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote