Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default Blackmailing the MILFS Chapter 5

Sypnosis

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, well for our two heroines, or should that be victims, Saskia and Emma, it certainly is.

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

NC, MF

Last edited by pervipete; 11-14-2009 at 06:21 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From a distance the two women looked just like any other middle aged women taking their dogs for a walk on a Sunday afternoon, a little quieter maybe, preoccupied even, but just like any others, talking about fashion maybe, or complaining about their husbands It would only be if you had got close enough to overhear that you would have noticed the difference.

“So is this it” Emma ask, upset obvious in her voice “we’re toys for those two,” she took a deep breath “those two perverts, it would have been bad enough having sex with him, but rape” by the end of the sentence her voice had started to waiver.

“I know Emm’s” replied her friend “I think they’re showing their power over us, I think they are telling us that they can do what they want” Saskia replied, a faraway look in her eye” I think we have to just get on with it, I mean, we should have guessed really, they would have wanted more than blow jobs” “but a second recording, how can we trust these, these, these...” Emma’s voice trailed off in her impotent anger. Her friend turned to look at her, shrugging her shoulders “what choice do we have? Anyway at least it can’t get any worse, can it? We know what they want now, to fuck us.”

The women hugged and then parted to go home

A month had passed since the rapes, a month without any contact. Both women had started to feel relief, hoping, no, praying that the two men had finished with them. Unfortunately for our heroines, this was a hope in vain.
Both women received the same message simultaneously; meet them at the Railwayman’s Arms, the following Friday at 4pm, and dress to impress. Nether woman could tell what worried them more, what he meant by ‘dress to impress’ or where they were meeting him, it didn’t matter though, they knew that they had to go through with the meeting.
As the evening of the meeting drew closer both women got more and more apprehensive. This was proving particularly hard on Emma as she had not quite accepted what was happening to her.

It was a double edged sword that Emma was off that week, double edged in that, while it gave her plenty of time to prepare herself, it also meant that she had plenty of time to think and worry about what would happen during the meeting.

Saskia, on the other hand was more fortunate. A long anticipated audit happened at the beginning of that week, which, firstly, took her mind of the ordeal to come, secondary, gave her an excuse to look worried, and thirdly meant that she had to swap her a day off from the Tuesday to the Friday.

During the week both women had tried to avoid speculating on what was meant by dressed to impress, and why they would have to. They did however make some decisions, firstly, they had no choice but to follow through with what was happening, secondary, whatever they wore on the night, they would throw away. With this in mind, both women decided to go shopping for new clothes and lingerie, nothing too expensive, but still something classy.

As it was summer, Emma chose a cream and mid blue patterned, mid-thigh length summer dress, and underneath black lacy bra, matching thong, stockings and suspenders, finished with a pair of wedge sandals. The low cut neckline would give everybody a nice view of her cleavage. There was, she found out too late, one drawback to this dress, in the right light, the diaphanous material would become slightly sheer, especially when she walked and it tightened across her bum, anyone following would be able to make out the flesh of her cheeks, and her black underwear.

Saskia decided to go with a shortish skirt, lightweight white blouse, with underneath a white lacy push up bra, matching French cut knickers and light coloured hold up stockings. She decided to leave a couple of the buttons undone, again to give the boys a view. All this was finished with a pair of patent leather two inch heels.

On the day itself he women tried to lose themselves in the effort of getting ready, doing all they could to take their minds of what they knew would be an ordeal at the two men’s hands.

As Saskia got out of the car, her skirt rose up, exposing the lacy top to her stockings, causing her to receive cat calls and wolf whistles from the men assembled in the pub doorway.

As Emma locked her car, they looked at the pub entrance, and saw that the men in the doorway were more or less the same ones as on their previous visit, a month, and a different life, ago. As the women braced themselves for another assault on their bodies by these men, they heard their names being called. Looking around, they spotted Mike and Phil leaning on an elderly Jag with darkened windows, shamelessly eyeing them up, the smirk on their faces showing their control over the two women, both old enough to be their mothers. As they approached both men wolf whistled in appreciation, their eyes drinking in the sight of the two sexily dressed middle aged mothers, they admitted to themselves, the women had followed the instructions, both were dressed to impress, even their hair and makeup was classily done.

“Get in the car” Mike ordered them “where are we going” Saskia asked, “never mind” came the reply; both women just looked at each other resignation and anxiety clear on their faces.

As Emma went to get in the back she stopped “what about my car, I can’t just leave it here, what about if I follow you in it?” Phil just looked at her for a moment “nah, how do we know you won’t cut and run, tell you what, give me the keys and I’ll put it in the garage around the back”, grabbing the keys, he parked the car out of the way and returned, “here you are love, all safe and sound”, he handed her the keys, jumped in the driver’s seat and pulled away.
As the car pulled away, Michael turned to the two nervous women, both lost in their own thoughts, ‘here’ he said, offering them a silver coloured hip flask ‘have some of this’. ‘No’ came Saskia’s curt reply, shrugging his shoulders, he turned to the front and started chatting to Phil.

Half a hour later, with the car on the motorway, Mike took a swig from the flask, as he put it down beside him, he spoke to the women “Sure you don’t want some?” the women shrugged “okay then”, he put his hand back down, and picked up a different flask “here you are, finish it up”, he said handing it over to them.

Both women finished up the drink, blanching at the strength of the almost neat vodka, and went back to staring out of the window.

Mike leant forward, hit a button on the car stereo, and through the speakers came the sound of a Ministry of Sound chill out CD.

As the car sped along, it left the motorway, and journeyed down A roads, country lanes and villages. Past church pub and corner shop. The women stared out of the window, lost in their own thoughts and fears, while the rocking of the suspension, the music, the drugged alcohol and the flashing of the greenery all conspired to hypnotize them, a hoped for affect that the men were hoping to take advantage off.

“Okay ladies, how do you feel?” he asked “Drowsy” came the reply. He smiled, “when we get to our destination, you will do exactly what you are told, when you are told, no fighting, no argument, or those videos go straight to your friends, family and employers. Even your employees will get a copy, and I’m sure the men under you, would be interested to see what you enjoy, so what are you going to do?”

“Anything and everything you want” was the drowsy reply, although even drugged their contempt was evident by the lack of enthusiasm in their voices. “Good little sluts” Michael replied. They shuddered at the back handed compliment.
Eventually, the car slowed down, through one final village, down a final couple of lanes, Michael started to give more specific directions Phil pulled into the driveway of a large house, converted from an old barn.

Michael jumped out of the car, opened the garage door, allowing Phil to put the Jag out of sight, even though they could not be seen from the road, they were taking no chances. Phil took Emma, and Michael got hold of Saskia, and holding them by the waist, a hand groping the women’s asses, led them to the houses main entrance.

Entering the hallway, Phil looked around, “wow, alright here, whose is it?” “Dunno” Michael replied over his shoulder “found out it was empty, so I borrowed it” he said turning and winking.

They led the two women into the main living room, where they sat them on the sofa. “How long will they be like this?” Phil asked nodding in their direction of the two drowsy women “a while, don’t worry, it gives us time to get everything set up” and with that Michael led him back to the car, removed some bags from the boot and led him into one of the bedrooms.

After they left Saskia and Emma looked at each other, they felt as if they were in a bad dream, and were both hoping to wake up. The drugs that Michael had slipped into the drink were starting to wear off, and they took in their surroundings, impressed at the size of the room, with its expensive furnishings, and also apprehensive as to why they had been driven so far out of town and to a strange ‘borrowed’ unknown location.

In the bags were some professional video cameras and a laptop, which he busied himself setting up in the main bedroom. When he had finished he went and got Emma and Saskia from the living room.

Emma looked at the cameras with alarm “Y.y.you didn’t say anything about being filmed again, not so obviously” she stammered in alarm, fear evident in her eyes. Michael just shrugged, “what’s the difference, hidden camera or non hidden camera; you’re still on film getting your pretty little pussy fucked, ain’t ya, and anyway what did you say” he glanced at his friend a malicious, mocking glint in his eye “you’d do everything and anything we said” in a fake female voice.” Now both of ya sit your arses on the bed”

The women looked at him, shock and resignation on their faces, then turned and sat gingerly on the end of the double bed. They gazed around the large room, trying to allow the pure size of it, bigger than the ground floor of some flats, overwhelm them and take their minds of the ordeal to come, trying not to glance at the two men or the camera.
Suddenly, the door bell rang, both women looked up, a relieved smile on their faces, they will be rescued, but their relief is short lived, dying on their faces when they hear Michael say “at last” and they can only watch as he leaves the room to answer the door. The fact that even Phil looks surprised unnerves them even more.

When Michael returned to the room he brought someone who was familiar to the two women, Monica, the girl whose ‘ordeal’ as shown in the initial video started off the whole, depraved, chain of events, who now went and stood in front of the two women, hands on her hips.

The three women looked at each other, Saskia and Emma at Monica with alarm and confusion, Monica at the two women with satisfaction, for what seemed like a lifetime, and then, slowly, mockingly, Monica spoke to the two men “I hope you have been giving these old bitches what they deserve, a good hard fucking, fucking dykes” her bitterness barely concealed.

Saskia started to talk “look, I don’t know what happened, but...” before she could finish the sentence Monica slapped her across the face. “Silence bitch. You will do as you’re told, or not only does the video go to your friends and family, I go to the police and have you arrested for rape. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN. You will do as you are told and when I have seen with my own eyes that you have received some payback for what you have done to me, it will be over and you can go back to your lives. Any questions?”

“What about the films, what are they for?”

Monica looked over her shoulder at the camera’s, and the two men, and then looking back “insurance, you go to the cops, and they get released onto the net.”

“You have enough” Saskia still argued, anger blazing in her eyes, “we will fuck, we do anything you say, but just not” she nodded to the camera’s “just not on those things”

Phil shook his head and looked at his partner “I warned you didn’t I?” “Nobody likes a know it all Phyllis” Michael mocked “but, I will concede you that you did, so I took out insurance” and with that, he went back to the bag and pulled out a brown A4 envelope, handing it to Emma.

“What’s this?” she asked holding it in her hand. “Insurance” he replied “just open it”.

With shaking hands she complied, pulling out the single content, an A4 picture of her son talking to Michael and some of the men from outside the Railway Man’s Arms, she looked up, fear and confusion in her eyes. “What...what...what” she paused, taking a deep breath to pull herself together and then “what is this?” “Well it’s simple really, if you don’t do what we say, they will go out and knock sixteen bags of shit out of him.” At his words, Saskia took the photo from Emma’s hands. “Bastard” she breathed as she glanced at it.

Michael grabbed the photo from her hands, “I will give you five minutes to decide” and with that he left the room, opened the door to an Arga in the kitchen, and pushed the photo inside, burning the evidence.

After he left, the women looked at each other for what felt like an age, but there was no option, the videos being released would be bad enough, but they could not risk Emma’s son’s safety.

When Michael returned the reply was more or less simultaneous, “what do you want us to do?”

Michael just glanced at Monica, who smiled and looked from one woman’s worried face to the other “hmm, let me think.” She walked over to the video set up, and held a whispered conversation with the two men. All three of them looked over at the women, contempt and lust combined on their faces, scaring the women even more, and then busied themselves setting up the equipment.

Michael clicked on a couple of options and two windows appeared on the screen, each one showing a feed from the two cameras, which Monica was busying herself examining. “Hmmm” she said walking behind Michael to peer at the images “they are good cameras, excellent picture quality, but you won’t be able to get much in the way of close ups with them.” Michael looked up at her, grinning. “Look in there” he said, pointing to one of the bags, “I have a present”. Monica walked to the bag, opened it up and exclaimed “wow, you have thought of everything” pulling out a smaller, slightly lighter, but still professional quality camera, which she brought to the two men so she could be shown how to use it”

“I think we could do with a little drinky, don’t you” the girl mocked, “especially our two film stars.”

Michael looked up and signalled to Phil to pour a drink “just as we discussed”. Phil went to one of the bags and pulled out a bottle of vodka and a bottle of orange juice, mixing both in a couple of glasses, and then pulled out a couple of small bottles from his pockets and added a couple of drops of each to the drinks, offering them both to the women.
“We’re not drinking that” Saskia gasped “you’ve drugged it” she said defiantly. Phil kneeled down in front of the two women, put his hands gently on the backs of their necks and pulled them close to his face. Gently, his voice almost a sympathetic whisper, containing a slight note of fear “I would drink them if I was you, it will help make tonight easier for you both, believe me, you don’t want to cross him, do you” he nodded his head in the direction of Michael, sitting chatting to Monica, then getting and walking back to the couple.

The woman looked at each other, and with a shrug, Emma picked up the glass and drank the whole thing, Saskia, shocked for a moment, followed suit soon after.

The three tormentors allowed time for the drink to take affect and started to switch on the cameras to record.
“Okay ladies” Michael said, “let’s start with a little kiss”. The two women looked at each other, their eyes saying the same thing ‘here we go again’. Saskia looked at Emma, hesitation clear in her eyes, looking for the same in her friends, but being surprised by the steely determination she saw there.

Emma shrugged, a barely visible shrug, and leaned into her friend, her tongue already half out of her mouth, ready to give the show required of her. She was, however, pulled up short by a comment from Michael “fuck me, not each other, but me and Phil. Fuck you really are a pair of lezzy sluts ain’t ya.” Both women blanched at the profanity.
In the time that it had taken for the words to be understood the two men had moved to stand beside them, Phil stood beside Saskia, with Michael standing next to Emma. Phil was the first to act, leaning in towards Saskia, touching her lips with his, his tongue fighting its way into her mouth. All the while his hands were exploring her breasts, squeezing and mauling them through the fabric of her blouse.

He deftly undid a couple of the buttons, allowing his hand access to them, kneading them, squeezing them, pinching her nipples through the lacy fabric of her bra.

Saskia’s mind rebelled against the man’s touch, she wanted to slap his face, push his hands away, something, anything to stop the assault, to reassert herself, but of course she could not, dare not, knowing that if she did, if she upset these, these creatures, she could barely bring herself to thinking as them as men, then she would be destroyed, her marriage, her family and her career. No endure she told herself, soon the drugs will kick in to numb the pain, and then it will all be okay, scarcely believing the words even as she thought them.

Emma just sat there, watching her friend being kissed and groped by the man who raped her a month ago, wondering at how she could be so impassive, hoping that when it was her turn, which must be soon, that she would react the same way. Suddenly she felt Michaels hand touch her shoulder, she tensed for a second, and then forced herself to relax, it was too late to back out now. She closed her eyes as his hand moved down her body, touching the top of her breasts as it made its way into the top of her dress, and then she felt it start to squeeze and kneed her body, feeling it through the fabric of her bra, knowing that worse was to come.

She turned to face him, tilting her head up, pursing her lips ready for the assault, barely registering his comment as to her being an old slut, ready for the kiss, ready to be fucked, it was all water of a ducks back to her know, she had heard it all before.

Michael spoke to Emma, his voice coming through as if it was afar “your friend, she’s a slut, look how she is getting into it” and it was true, well, partly, Saskia had started to kiss Phil back passionately, hungrily like a lover, a soft moan could be heard escaping his lips. “She’s faking it to please him” Emma lamely replied, defending her friend, not quite believing what she saw. Her only answer was a cruel laugh “of course she is darling”, all the time, Michaels hand was mauling her breast, roughly squeezing her as if she was an item in the market, and she supposed, really that is all they were to the men, just pieces of meat.

Both women could feel the drugs kicking in, a faint numbness in their minds, and moisture building between their thighs. Was this it, was this going to make it better, could they make themselves believe that it was the drugs turning them on, or would they question themselves, wondering if deep down, they wanted this, needed this, but, they decided in an instant, these were questions for another time, a battle to be fought in the future, for now, just let these two have their way with them, do what they were told and then maybe, just maybe everything will work out fine.

To this end they just tried to treat this as sex, nothing more, nothing less. They tried, and it has to be said sometimes succeeded, to ignore the girl and the cameras, and just got on with the job of being raped, for despite all the talk of consent, that is what the two men were doing, raping them for the camera, a rape made all the more painful by the simple fact that neither of them were brave enough to risk their futures by going to the police. So they endured, hoping and praying that they would be alright at the end.

Phil had undone the rest of the buttons on her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt, pulling it apart so that it framed her large bra covered breasts, his hand then moved onto her legs, running his hands up and down her thighs, slowly lifting the hem of her skirt, pushing it further and further up, showing the flesh at the top of her stockings, and then the front of her panties. His hands moved there, rubbing her pussy through the material, the smell of her drug induced arousal permeating the room, his hands feeling the moisture through the lace.

“Fuck” he exclaimed “this little slut is horny” his hands worked their way to the waistband of her skirt, and started to pull it down, she lifted her ass of the bed, allowing him to slip it down her legs and throw it in the corner, leaving her sitting there in her open blouse and underwear. Without being told she slipped the blouse of her shoulders, while Phil’s hand went the waist of her panties and slid inside the material.

While this was going on, Michael started his assault on Emma, kissing her mouth, almost raping it with his tongue, his hands roughly squeezing her breasts through her clothing, moving all over her the woman’s body. Without being asked she automatically reached around her back and started to pull down the zipper of the dress, letting it fall down her shoulders. Michael removed his hands for a moment, allowing her to remove her arms from its short sleeves, leaving the dress to gather in lap, exposing her large breasts covered by her bra. Reaching down, he unceremoniously pulled the dress down, not taking any care, it was with more luck then design that the dress did not get ripped as it completed its journey down her legs, ending up being thrown into the corner of the room.

He returned to kissing her, sliding his hand down her stomach to her panty covered pussy, working completely on automatic, she opened her thighs for him, allowing him to push his hand inside her knickers and thrust a finger inside her moistening pussy.

He glanced up as he noticed Monica aiming the more portable camera at his face, winked into the lens, an evil, triumphant glint in his eye, and went back to finger fucking the unfortunate Emma.

As his fingers played with her pussy she could feel her breath coming out in short gasps, she could feel body start to react to his ministrations, why, she asked herself was this happening again, was she turning into a slut, would she ever go back to being a normal housewife again?

Phil had removed Saskia’s bra by now, exposing her large breasts for the cameras, and was in the process of working her knickers down her legs, Monica noticed this, and with skills that a professional camera operator would be proud off rapidly zoomed into her exposed pussy, while Phil’s started to work its way in and out.

Emma briefly looked at her now naked friend, before being brought back to her own predicament by the feel of Michael’s hands working at the clasp of her bra, attempting to expose her breasts to him. To hasten this, she reached around her back and undid the clasp herself, allowing the cups to fall away.

Unlike his comrade, who, despite the circumstances, was trying to be a gentle as possible with Saskia, Michael was treating the poor, unfortunate, Emma like a cheap whore. Without another word, he reached down, grabbed her thong, and waiting until Monica had the camera on him, ripped it off, throwing it in the corner while with all the skill of a wildlife cameraman filming a bird of prey Monica tracked its flight through the air.

Out of habit, she tried to keep her lock her thighs together, but Michael roughly pulled them apart, thrusting his finger into her pussy. Now both women were getting finger fucked by the men, all for the delight of the cameras, and of course Monica, who could feel her own pussy start to moisten up at the site of the two women being assaulted.
Monica’s voice came as if it was coming from a great distance “lads, I think it is time to step it up a gear. Those cocks of yours look like they need some attention. Ladies...ha, if that is the right word for you now...help them out” automatically, they reached forward, simultaneously, as if it had been choreographed and rehearsed, their hands went to the men’s crotches, and started stroking the hardening cocks through the material of the men’s clothing, slowly, gently, they undid the buttons and pulled down the zips, pushing their jeans and boxer to the floor before reaching for the cocks. For a brief moment, thoughts of rebellion flashed through Emma’s mind, of grabbing the cock, twisting it, maybe even biting it off, but then the drugs hit in a second wave, and her thoughts turned to one of lust. She forgot about rebelling, forgot about Monica and the three cameras, even forgetting about the fact that she was being blackmailed into being here. All that mattered was the cock in her hand, and the wet hole that was her pussy, she giggled silently at the use of the ‘dirty’ words.

The three people looked from the women to each other, smiling as the stronger dose of the drug, combined with the residual dose in their bloodstream, hit them. “Ah” Michael started to say to his friends “Quaker, don’t you just love it?” “Quaker? Phil asked, slight confusion in his voice, to which Michael just shook his head, “I’ll explain later."

“That’s it sluts, now you have your hands on our cocks, suck them” sighing as he felt Emma’s tongue lick the mushroom shaped head before running her tongue up and down the shaft, all the time keeping her eyes on him, her right hand working up and down the shaft, her left hand reached forward and cupped his balls. “Change hands” she heard Monica instruct, she hesitated for a moment, just looking up at Michael before changing her grip, her left hand wrapped around the cock, his balls now cupped by her right, giving Monica the shot she was after, a close up of the ring finger, light glinting on her wedding and engagement rings, contrasting against the skin of the cock.

She then moved the camera to focus on the action involving Saskia, who was enthusiastically deep throating Phil’s cock, one hand holding onto the cheeks of his arse, the other cupping and gently squeezing his balls, using her lips to push the skin back and forth. Removing it from her mouth, she gripped it in her right hand, and started to tongue along the shaft, starting at the pee slot and working her way back down. Taking her lips from the cock, she started to suck his balls, then working her way back up, working him harder and harder, all to the sound of him going “that’s it bitch, that’s it slut, suck my cock”, until she felt his cock start to tremble and with him going “that’s it slut mum, I’m cummmmmmiiiing, swallow it all” he came in her mouth, some leaking down through the side, to lay on her chin.
“Show me” he commanded, and she dutifully stuck her cum covered tongue out, sub consciously leaving time for the close up, and then swallowed the whole lot down, even using her tongue to lick the seepage from her lips, and her fingers to spoon more into her mouth.

Emma could hear this action in the background, but she was too involved in pleasing Michael to take a lot of notice. She started to lick the head of the cock, swirling it around and the around, much to Mike’s pleasure, and then slowly she licked down the underneath of the shaft, taking his balls into her mouth when she reached them, sucking them for a bit before, working her way back to the head and then plunging her mouth straight onto the shaft, her hand wrapping around the shaft. She even started to enjoy herself until she was brought up short by Michael saying “does hubby get this good a blowjob?” This reminder stopped her in her tracks, making her pause in her ministrations, she pulled back, the cock falling out of her mouth and hitting her chin. She looked up at the man with hate blazing in her eyes, his pleasure at her discomfort evident in the look she was getting back.

“Who told you to stop slut?” Michael queried mildly, “get on with it.” When she just sat there, her hand still holding his cock, more forcibly “I said get on with it slut” his hand came down, grabbing her by the hair, twisting it in his hands and started to pull her forward. “Oww” involuntary escaped her lips, as she was pushed forward, defeated she opened her mouth and re engulfed the cock, he hand wanking it back and forth into her mouth.

“That’s it slut, suck that cock, take it all” was the only thing she heard from above, as she took more and more into her mouth, just when she thought her gag reflex would not let her take another inch, he pushed her head forward, until she had trouble breathing, she thought she would choke to death, he felt the grip in her hair relax, allowing her to move back a bit, and when she had caught her breath, he pushed her forward. This continued for a while, until she could feel the cock tremble, and then, “I’m cuuuuummmmmmmmmminng” she barely had time to move her head back, when Michael unloaded in her mouth, hungrily, dutifully, instinctively she swallowed as much as she could, gulping it down her throat, knowing that is what he would want, but even so, some leaked out of the side of her mouth, down her chin.

When his cock had softened and was removed from her mouth, he looked down at her “Hmm, not bad now clean yourself up” she nodded “have you a tissue?” she naively asked. “A tissue” he laughed “use your fingers like a good little slut.” She looked at him for a second, and then slowly she used her fingers to wipe his cum from her chin and then licked them, until she was clean.

After he had finished he went to the bag and pulled out five cans of Red Bull energy drinks, handing four of them out and then popping the ring on the fifth, he grabbed a couple of Pro Plus tablets, mixed them with the drink, did the same with everyone else’s and then started to drink the mixture, “drink up ladies, don’t want you to run out of energy now”. They looked at the concoction uncertainly, but they were parched and needed something to wash the men’s cum down, so they started to sip at the drinks, “Quickly now” Michael commanded, “you should be used to swallowing quickly at your age” the woman blanched and then finished the drink in a couple of gulps, feeling the caffeine hit their systems, that familiar jolt of electricity that accompanies a virtual overdose of caffeine.

Michael and Phil stood over the two naked women, their cocks at half mast, waiting for everything to hit. Monica walked up to them and they started to talk in murmurs, her hand’s stroking the men’s cocks to full hardness. The women could only catch a few words, but it was enough for them to get the gist of what they were saying; that they were discussing the best way of filming the men having sex with them.

Finally the men were ready and walked back to the women, Phil went back to Saskia and Michael to Emma.
“Okay my little married sluts, it’s time for the main event” Michael sneered as the men removed the rest of their clothing. When they were finished they grabbed the women by the elbows and stood them up, guiding them to the side of the bed, Emma at the head, Saskia the foot, and bent the women forward over the bed, each of their heads in line with the others arse.

“What...what are you doing?” Saskia stammered. “You’re see” Michael replied, enigmatically, as he finished he looked at Monica and then Phil, nodding imperceptibly and then both men allowing the heads of their re-hardening cocks to touch the pussies of the two women, both of who closed their eyes in shock and shame at this fresh violation. “Open your eyes, good now look us in the eyes, that’s it, now look at the big cocks stretching your friends pussy” and so the string the commands and orders came, their heads swimming with the combination of the drugs, the caffeine and the alcohol they had taken, taking away their sense, leaving only confusion, a confusion that was taken advantage of by Michael and his two associates.

Both men thrust their cocks inside the women, and then started to fuck the two women, taking alternate hard and slow strokes, sexual swear words falling from the men’s lips, and then the drugs took over fully and they could feel an orgasm building. The women both tried to deny this, tried to keep the feelings down, vainly tried to keep a moan from leaving their lips. The words that were forming in their heads were not the loving words they would use with their husbands. The language they wanted to use would have made a porn star proud.

Saskia was the first to break “oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck..fuck..FUCK ME...Give me your hard cock” she stammered, almost screamed as Phil thrust into her, her muscles gripping the firm hard shaft violating her pussy.
Emma listened to her friends surrender, and then gave in herself “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, yes that’s it, give me your cock Michael, come and fill my married MILF pussy with your cock” she purred, her body responding to his thrusts.
Suddenly, their bodies exploded in orgasms, their bodies coming alive, nothing mattered, not their families, not they jobs, not even the fact they were opening themselves up to further blackmail and risk, no all that mattered in their drunken and drugged mental state was their pussies and the cocks thrusting in them.

And all the while Monica was moving around, getting close ups of the action, making sure that women’s words could be picked up

The two men looked at each other, and then Monica triumphantly; Michael knew he had the women then.
At the women’s urging they thrust even harder, the sounds of their movements filling the air, the aroma of sex hanging heavy in the room, thrusting and grinding their hips into the women’s behinds.

Suddenly, Michael gave a nod to Monica, slowed down his movements, and then when she had changed position to get a better view, gave a guttural growl and unloaded his cum into Emma’s pussy. He carried on his movements until his started to soften, and then as he withdrew, some of the cum leaked out, giving Monica the sort of money shot that any porn producer would be proud off.

While this was happening Phil had slowed right down, but Saskia hardly noticed, she was more enthralled in all the cum leaking from her friends pussy. So enthralled was she that she didn’t notice Monica move back to take up a similar position near her. The next sensation she felt was Phil growling himself as he unloaded his cum, and then withdrawing from her, cum leaking down her thighs.

Saskia and Emma just laid there, too lost in their bodies’ sensation to move, their minds whirling with what had happened, burning through the drug induced fog.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” Emma repeated over and over again, while Saskia just laid in quiet contemplation. “What have we done?”

If she was looking for comfort, hearing Michael cruelly laugh and then say “get fucked by a couple of studs” shattered that hope.

“Now little bitches, get up, walk down the hall, there are a couple of bathrooms there, shower, dress and meet us downstairs in a hour.”

In a trance, the two women got up, gathered their clothes and followed the instructions. So deep was these trances that it was not until they started to dress that they realised they had picked up parts of each other’s outfits, so it was a little over the hour before the women made it back downstairs.

They were still in a daze when they were dropped outside the pub to collect Emma’s car. They were barely able to take in Michal’s parting words of “it’s been fun ladies”, a daze that lasted until they had got to Saskia’s house.

“I think you had better stay again tonight Emma” as they faced each other they had the same thoughts, is it over, or what else can they be made to do...
Old 11-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
pervipete

Epilogue

‘Fuck man’ one of the boys watching the clip on the screen exclaimed ‘that one there, she looks like my mum’s friend Saskia, even sounds like her’

The other boys all nodded their agreement, too transfixed on the action on the screen.

‘And I hate to say it’ another finally spoke ‘but the woman fingering her, well, she looks like your mum’ suddenly all the boys paid more attention to the action on the screen ‘I swear it is’ the boy carried on, ‘fucking hell man, what a coincidence’

For a while Graeme had been under no illusions as to who the two women sucking a couple of strangers cocks in a pub were, he just wanted some confirmation.

‘I wonder if you dad and her husband know’ one of the boys asked, the original boy just looked at him with a shocked expression.

‘What, you have wanted to shag Saskia since they become friends, we all have and we want your mum’

Suddenly they could hear female voices coming from downstairs.

‘Graeme you up there? What do you want for dinner, don’t worry Saskia’s going to get us a takeaway as a belated eighteenth birthday present for you’

The boys just looked at each other, lust in their eyes and blood rushing to their cocks.

‘Just follow my lead’ Graeme said an evil grin on his face ‘can you two come here for a second. I hope you don’t mind, I have some friends over and we have a college project we want to show you and maybe help us with’...

The end....maybe....
Old 03-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

l love all five chapters and the way you ended it.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
pervipete

Thank you neon
Old 04-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
DildoXtendr

DildoXtendr has initial reputation

srry man it was good and all and i mean no offense but i prefer the first chapter to all the others. i think it was the best
DildoXtendr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon666 View Post
l love all five chapters and the way you ended it.
I agree with Neon, Pervipete, in it’s entirety it is a great story!
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoXtendr View Post
srry man it was good and all and i mean no offense but i prefer the first chapter to all the others. i think it was the best
No offence taken and thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
I agree with Neon, Pervipete, in it’s entirety it is a great story!
And thanks jwham