Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
boggerbrain

boggerbrain has initial reputation
Default WHy is rape a turn on?

Can any one trace out why a rape is a turn on for soo many of us here...??
Some like rapes , some like to be raped, some hates rapes and hate to be raped.... why all so mixed reactions to this.....?
boggerbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Few recent messages on this subject.

You really should note how huge difference exists between fantasies and reality.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
unbtabl

unbtabl has initial reputation

The male turn-on of rape would have to be control. Having a submissive female is the ultimate turn-on. I love the fantasy, but reality is just disgusting.
unbtabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #4
mondaymadness

mondaymadness has initial reputation

its pure control that does it here

other sorts of dom like blackmail can also do it
mondaymadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)

Often it's kind of a fantasy to break the mold. I tend to be a very tender, intimate kind of guy who takes things very slowly with all the women I'm with. So my fantasy is to let my sexual fantasy loose. My girlfriend, who has a powerful position, tends to like things in her control. She likes to let go once in awhile and just be completely overwhelmed and used. For us, it's just switching of our daily roles.
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
Icysky

Icysky has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbtabl View Post
The male turn-on of rape would have to be control. Having a submissive female is the ultimate turn-on. I love the fantasy, but reality is just disgusting.
agreed. i think its also about being the superior one, the master.
Icysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I don't consider it necessarily the control aspect for me that is erotic. there are several pieces that turn me on about the fantasy. I like the fear of play the better. Fear is an aphrodisiac, When the womans heart is pounding in the dark, a bead of sweat deveops on her brow, and every litte sound could be the sound of her attacker stalking her, backing her into a corner before he strikes.

There is aso the pure amost animalistic savagery of it. Not asking for what you want, Not abiding by the norms of being chivarous and kind as though sex is some sort of reward you may or may not get at the end of a date.

also ( and this I guess counts as control) But I like the fight! to wrestle and over power. Taking a strong confident woman and using brute strength to overpower her is very erotic. At least for me.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
Someone

Someone has initial reputation

We're all scum.
Someone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #9
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious-sexism View Post
Often it's kind of a fantasy to break the mold. I tend to be a very tender, intimate kind of guy who takes things very slowly with all the women I'm with. So my fantasy is to let my sexual fantasy loose. My girlfriend, who has a powerful position, tends to like things in her control. She likes to let go once in awhile and just be completely overwhelmed and used. For us, it's just switching of our daily roles.
I vote for this. I too actually am (and like to be) gentle to woman around myself. I find them so amusing and beautiful beings that do not deserve any kind of harm (although I find them confusing sometime ).

On the other hand, I like to see everything from the view of a person completely opposite to me, so I fantasize raping. I also somewhat like writing arrogant and impolite posts since I think it's fun (That's why I'm bound to Rowdy Room ).

It's like being at the light side in hearth but playing with a Sith Lord in a Star Wars game.

Actually in my fantasies I like to be the 3rd person watching the scene. I don't know if that's weird
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:07 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe there to be a significant difference in the reasons for this fantasy between men and women.

I am finally able to pinpoint where my fantasies come from. Its really strange, because there are two reasons, I am not sure which one is more dominant.

First being an obvious one. I am Catholic, raised by people who made us believe that sex was bad, so rape to me is about fulfilling my needs without compromising my good girl qualties. When you are raped, you cant be a slut, right?

But, there is this whole other reason too. I really like danger and guys who are dangerous. So it turns me on if a guy is kinda not right and wants to rape you and beat you.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i have answered this question so many times but heres the answer in just one short word..

"power".
Old 08-21-2008, 11:00 PM   #12
Norithar

Norithar has initial reputation

Definitely the person's (preferably male) power over the female. There are ways men can rape women where no person has the power, and that isn't a turn on for me.

I don't know if anyone else here has seen the movie "Taken", but that focuses around (secondary to brutal violence) the women being trafficked for sex in France. None of those rape scenes were a turn on at all, because even though there were men having sex with unwilling women, those men weren't the ones with the power - they were just paying a business, and the business had the power.
A business having power over women isn't sexy to me at all - it's just disgusting. (The main traffickers seemed to have no interest in the women sexually, and were all about the money. Maybe if they'd had a little more personal involvement, I'd change my opinion)
Norithar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:15 PM   #13
kidnapper78

kidnapper78 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kidnapper78
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
i have answered this question so many times but heres the answer in just one short word..

"power".
I agree the power a free cock with no limits being able to power its way in to a free wet hole
kidnapper78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:12 AM   #14
Tsuekasa

Tsuekasa has initial reputation

well i dont know why im in to it, when i was little i was exposed to videosa and pictures on accident. My dad left hbo on at night and i watched a woman get raped and i thought i was a huge rush. I saw hentai videos by mistake looking for anime and lots of other videos.
Tsuekasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #15
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
I vote for this. I too actually am (and like to be) gentle to woman around myself. I find them so amusing and beautiful beings that do not deserve any kind of harm (although I find them confusing sometime ).

On the other hand, I like to see everything from the view of a person completely opposite to me, so I fantasize raping. I also somewhat like writing arrogant and impolite posts since I think it's fun (That's why I'm bound to Rowdy Room ).

It's like being at the light side in hearth but playing with a Sith Lord in a Star Wars game.

Actually in my fantasies I like to be the 3rd person watching the scene. I don't know if that's weird
Funny how the fantasized you is so different from the real you.
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post

Excluding the 3rd person thingie I could pretty much sign your post myself.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #17
Mansun

Mansun has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone View Post
We're all scum.
Ahahaha, I like this one :P.

Truth be told I've been looking for reasons why I like rape. Fantasy-wise, I don't condone rape in the real world of course. The theory of power and being in control is a likely reason, something about dominating a woman I suppose.

But I don't look into it much. I'm sure there are more people like us out there who are simply keeping it in the closet. Our brains are wired that way, the hell can we do ey? I'm not sure about the rest you guys, but I sink as low as asphyx/post-mortem, (abit of a necrophiliac) and I dabble in vore as well. Ahahaha, guess I'm more screwed up :P.

Anyways heres to the board , and all of us perverts.

Cheers
And risk it controlling us.
Mansun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #18
pain_fag

pain_fag has initial reputation

I can answer that from my point of view which is probably different from most. First, I am Gay and second, I am very submissive. Like others have said, its about control. In My case being submissive, being raped means that I don't have any say in what sex acts are performed. In other words its about giving up control to another guy. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing a straight guy a favor in having him do something that He would not ordinarily think of doing and letting him feel superior to me. Hope that helps someone.

Last edited by pain_fag; 08-23-2008 at 11:44 PM.
pain_fag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #19
PleezedBySleeze

PleezedBySleeze has initial reputation

Real rape is really terrible, but the fantasy rape is just plain ol' hot.
PleezedBySleeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #20
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain_fag View Post
I can answer that from my point of view which is probably different from most. First, I am Gay and second, I am very submissive. Like others have said, its about control. In My case being submissive, being raped means that I don't have any say in what sex acts are performed. In other words its about giving up control to another guy. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing a straight guy a favor in having him do something that He would not ordinarily think of doing and letting him feel superior to me. Hope that helps someone.

pain fag

would your rape be more humiliating if it was done by
a girl with a strap-on...forcing it deep into your ass
instead of a guy doing you?
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote