Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
grelotter

grelotter has initial reputation
Default Looking for specific theme rape videos

I have been a member here for a short time but never a contributer. I am not really computer saavy so I am not sure I would know how to anyway. I am looking for rape videos with a long hair theme: mid back, waist length, hip length - the longer the better. The theme should be hair involved in the struggle and/or rape itself; where the hair/rape is displayed predominantly during the video. Examples are the hair being combed and the rapist watching and then attacking, the hair in a bun and falling down during the struggle, the hair being thrown around during the struggle, and the hair pulling pulled during the rape. Yes, there is even hair bondage and there are a few models online who specialize in this.

Maybe my fetish is too specific but I have found only a few videos to feed my whims. With all the professionals here whom I admire greatly, maybe a list can be complied for me see.

I will even go as far as to offer any member an exchange. I have purchased the Kay Parker rape series CD's (8 of them with over 200 rape scenarios). I would be willing to exchange these for one CD (or more) of the long hair rape theme I have described. Since many members have massive collections here, this might be possible and the Kay Parker series is certainly seems worth it.

I understand us poor newbies have unusual requests and this one is just my particular fetish. So if any member(s) would like to write me and start the ball rolling, I would appreciate it. If you interested in the Kay Parker exchange then we work out those details also.

Good luck to all and keep the board rolling. There is good work here and reps for all.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

You're probably be better off moving this to the movie section, but good luck
Old 11-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

There is a movie request thread in the movie section.
Closed Thread