Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2013, 12:14 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Life is a roller coaster

There are so many challenges, so many curved balls that life throws at us. Personally, I like to think I deal with it well, but who am I kidding? I'm on the roller coaster, riding the highs and the lows just like everyone else.

During the low times, I truly "need" my rape fantasy. I need to write stories and immerse myself in another world. It's a form of escapism and I'm grateful to have it. Sometimes, the real world sucks - or at least, parts of it do. This is why sites like this mean so much to me. They help me ride out the roller coaster, without going insane.

Not everyone is in the same boat as me, of course. Some are just here for entertainment. Which one are you?

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:59 AM   #2
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Having said all that, I won't compromise on my values. I've quit jobs where I didn't agree with what the company was doing. I will quit websites for the same reason.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

I've found that I tend to be less active on the rape board when I'm stressed in real life. I prefer to put more energy into resolving whatever is stressing me first. That said, once I've done that I often will go back to my rape boards with a vengeance. My creativity tends to start going through the roof and I write and RP much more during those periods.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Unfortunately, fixing my situation is going to take time. A long time, perhaps over a year. If you recall, I enrolled in a Masters of environmental law, earlier this year. Well, that will take a year to complete, during which time I can only hope to secure volunteer work and gain the experience to land me an actual job. I'd have preferred a job right now, but that wasn't happening and I had to think long term. Tonight is another sleepless night, with flashbacks from the old job, which I was forced to leave. Thinking about that and worrying about the immediate future, simply isn't healthy. Hence why I come here, and I write stories. It is the best relief, a way of coping with a difficult situation.

Did you know that J.K. Rowling used her writing in a similar way, while her mother was dying? She once said it was the only thing that kept her sane (or words to that effect). This is how I feel.

Old 04-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it is a roller coaster for me also. I know for me that I need to not make the "ups" so high and I also need to keep in mind that the "lows" aren't as bad (most times) as what I think they are. for me that is leveling out the coaster and making it more manageable.

also always keep one foot in front of the other, gots to walk (or sometimes crawl) before we can run.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that visiting sites like this helps give my mind a timeout from the everyday issues that we all have in our lives. The mind is a hard thing to turn off and coming to such sites and interacting with others not related to my real life issues can be a much needed mind break at times. But most of the time it is just a place to come and have fun.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

It can vary, sometimes when I am stressed in real life I come here for some relief, sometimes when the stress puts me in 'asshole' mode I wander away, mainly to get some focus.

It doesn't help that I have bipolar, so sometimes I can't stop posting and others I can barely be bothered to log on lol
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The nice thing about a roller coaster is that there are ups and downs. Going down the roller coaster can be a rush, but at the same time, going up the hill so to speak can be equally as fun. It's all about trying to find a balance and often that isn't easy. Still, it can be achieved as long as you keep looking forward to the future. It's only when you put on the blinders does the trip downhill become relentless.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote