Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #141
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
First off, you may well be right that you “get a load of shit from members left, right and center, just for doing my job.” But I can’t say that I’ve seen that. Maybe you mean you get it in PMs, but I haven’t seen anything directed toward you on the board in quite a while.
There's evidence that he has got shit recently in a very obvious place actually, the first post in this thread. FinalKey was talking about a complaint from a totally different member than anyone involved here. I get why you might have thought he meant the celebrity thread, I did too at first, but I don't see the purpose in bringing up the underage rule here. I've given my opinion on it once before but I'm not going to repeat it here, it has nothing to do with this thread. Your points make a lot of sense but there's no going back on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
I'm sorry that some upstanding members got caught up in the mass edits but as I said before, there was no easy option other than that. Deleting/editing some posts and not others would have been unfair

I was of the opinion that warning(s) should be given out.
It was a difficult one, I understand that better now. As I said I didn't get the opportunity to read the other posts. My only remaining complaint about it would be your opinion that some or all of us should have been punished for even participating in the thread. I think warnings or bans should be decided on posts, from the first letter to the last. Somedude probably knew that even long time members like me would not actually know that talking about raped celebrities is no longer allowed (eg. see RB's first ever thread), if that is even officially the case now. Through no fault of your own, you didn't. I just always thought if I'd ever get a warning it would be for a bad post, not for posting in a "bad" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked
Celebrities are people too. Just because they're in the spotlight, doesn't mean they'll want their experience talked about in public, talked about on rape boards and pored over by a lot of rape fantasists & probably a few real or wannabe real rapists lurking here too, who just want to get off on the details.

If a member posts about their experience in the real rape thread, other members don't make threads discussing the details or listing names elsewhere, why should celebrities be any different? They probably just spoke about it to help themselves get over it, like many people have here, not to entertain and titilate a bunch of perverts on the internet.
I don't know if you realise it, but this kind of approach only damages what the Real Rape Thread has achieved, and also, what we unfortunately always have to prove to society. That even us "bunch of perverts" can have a thread with details of real rape, underage included, and do it in a tasteful and respectful manner. I remember Jasmine saying she actually expected to be criticised for posting her story. That didn't happen, in fact if she hadn't done it, it's possible no one else would have followed. Sure, there's probably a lurker getting off on them, but I guess we decided to say "fuck him." Despite this, outside that thread you seem to want to let him determine what we can post, ahead of the hundreds of good people who have made this a comfortable environment for those who love rape fantasy over the years.

Celebrities are people too, so why can't they also inspire victims to report/seek help to deal with the crime too? Kelly McGillis stated that her rape encouraged her to take the part of Jodie Foster's lawyer in The Accused. Gabrielle Union has said she will testify at her rapist's parole hearings to ensure he's not released early. These are positive things. As Clean said, the only details we'll ever know is what the celebrity herself discussed. That was her choice. Just like it was for the members in the real rape thread.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #142
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*peeks his head in* Yes I was talking about the guy in the story thread who complained when he was told to change his character's age from seventeen to eigthteen years of age. I could've cared less about the celeb rape thread since I didnt even come across it until it got locked but yea...

Still now I feel bad for even letting my frustration about that lil mishap out, I didn't want everyone to get all riled up and whatnot.

My opinion about the mods still stand though...don't ride them too hard because this job doesn't pay and in the end people don't want to have to carry the weight of real life problems and situations on their shoulders onto the online world and than when leaving the online world carry problems from it out into their daily lives.

That's just me though....that's just me.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #143
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post

*peeks his head in* ... My opinion about the mods still stand though...don't ride them too hard...

*peeks her head in "I think I read in Da Rulez that you have to ride me hard, Fk It was in the fineprint...
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #144
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I'm not one to break the rules *Goes off to sneak into Secret's bedroom while she's concentrating on her computer*
Old 02-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #145
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*Laying on bed with laptop, typing away, totally unaware...
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #146
FinalKey
Key Master

*manages to open Secrets window and crawls through hood over his head and a small knife in his hand. Slowly he approaches the bed admiring her ass as she lays on her stomach typing on her laptop. I quickly crawl ontop of her pushing my body weight against her and flashing her the knife. "You owe me another chapter of that story...Rehabiliating Tina. Where the fuck is it?"*
Old 02-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #147
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
let's go back to what the internet is good for . which is ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

DAMMIT, TOURI!!!!! You owe me a new keyboard. Keyboards do not like lemonade.

Next time you post something that funny, give a gal a little warning!!!!! That vid had me in tears.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:03 PM   #148
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
DAMMIT, TOURI!!!!! You owe me a new keyboard. Keyboards do not like lemonade.

Next time you post something that funny, give a gal a little warning!!!!! That vid had me in tears.
Lemonade! You're might need something stronger than lemonade if Phantom finds a digital camera . You know how gunfighters used to put a notch in their gun every time they successfully used it? Well, I've heard that Phan puts a ...... oh forget it.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #149
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
So I voiced my opinion about Wicked during the chat.

Paul K (12/15/2007 7:37:42 PM): and the fact that Wicked got modding status did piss me off at first
Jamie 1 (12/15/2007 7:37:50 PM): Basically, they see it as they'
Paul K (12/15/2007 7:37:59 PM): When I won the kinky award member of the month
Jamie 1 (12/15/2007 7:38:01 PM): they're the kindergarten teacher
Paul K (12/15/2007 7:38:11 PM): Wicked posted in my congrats thread "I think it should have been me"
Jamie 1 (12/15/2007 7:38:14 PM): and they need to make sure everyone behaves
Paul K (12/15/2007 7:38:37 PM): and ever since then I have had a great dislike of him

It was only last month that I rechecked the thread and noticed it was actually Menace who said that. I thought it rather humorous that I felt anger towards the wrong person for so long! By then I didn't care anymore about it anymore.
I had no idea.

To the people accusing me of "whining", I've only posted once in this thread about the shit MDS and I receive(d). I left you to it for the majority of this thread, to let accusations of "overzealous" modding, old threads and grudges, and various bitchings from people who never even saw the content of that thread before I edited the posts, snowball into what is now 8 pages in yet another thread bitching about me.

If you don't like me posting about all the shit that's constantly aimed at me, mostly unfairly, in this thread and in countless other threads and PMs, then for fucks sake stop posting it at every possible opportunity! For all the other people who don't post shit but are more than happy to let others continue, then complain about me posting about it, may I suggest you extricate your head from your own ass? Of course, you could also set the record straight before it gets this far, then I wouldn't have anything to "whine" about, would I?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Now to mod bashing, which I think Wicked took the topic well.

The only moderators to have ever been bashed since I've been here were Wicked and MDS. No other mod before my member registration has ever received such treatment as they did and I can probably accurately predict that no mod on here ever has. It's been pissing me off for a while and now I'm ready to say this.

TO ALL WHO KEEP FUCKING WITH WICKED AND MDS

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So stop giving Wicked shit and start appreciating what he does FOR ALL YOU FUCKWITS!
Thanks for posting, Paul. You'd probably get further banging your head on a brick wall though.

Oh, BTW, does this mean I have to forgive you for your previous anger towards me?

Last edited by Wicked; 02-16-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #150
FinalKey
Key Master

Phantom don't do anything that will give me nightmares! YOU GIVE ME FAIR WARNING BEFORE YOU PUT SAUSAGE IN THIS THREAD YOU HEAR!
Old 02-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #151
FinalKey
Key Master

rotflmao thanks dude I apperciate it.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #152
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Phantom don't do anything that will give me nightmares!
That which is nightmare fuel for FinalKey might well be the stuff of dreams for us gals.

Ooooooooooh, the suspense! The drama!

Don't make us wait TOO long....you never know what might happen.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:58 AM   #153
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
*peeks his head in* Yes I was talking about the guy in the story thread who complained when he was told to change his character's age from seventeen to eigthteen years of age. I could've cared less about the celeb rape thread since I didnt even come across it until it got locked but yea...

Still now I feel bad for even letting my frustration about that lil mishap out, I didn't want everyone to get all riled up and whatnot.

My opinion about the mods still stand though...don't ride them too hard because this job doesn't pay and in the end people don't want to have to carry the weight of real life problems and situations on their shoulders onto the online world and than when leaving the online world carry problems from it out into their daily lives.

That's just me though....that's just me.
don't feel bad about this thread or your post . some good things got done in it . some of us came to a clearer understanding about some things . it had the makings of a really good constructive thread . it isn't your fault it got derailed . myself i'd like to thank you for the good things it accomplished . thank you and everyone that offered real and valid points and questions . to those that just used it to be critical of the mods , the board and the rules . i'm sorry you are such sad pathetic people .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote