Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #101
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Is that a line not to be crossed on complaining?
No, on references to real rape. Is the "how to" discussion appropriate? A discussion of rape victims - respectfully done and perhaps not in the general rape forum? Some guidance would sure help me navigate.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #102
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You've made some good points Clean, but sometimes you have been an ass, isnt it?
Old 02-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #103
Sephy

Wonder if Phantom is, ahem, "prepping" himself for the photo.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #104
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
here's when he became a mod .

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9366

i think you are wrong then . according to that he became a mod on 10/26/07 on 09/04/07 he was just a member talking to a member
Thanks for that link. I'd been trying to find it myself, but I hadn't yet.

I stand corrected that Wicked wasn't a mod at the time.

Back around Christmas, MDS and I agreed to a truce. She mentioned to me that she wasn't sure how we started fighting in the first place. I wasn't either and so, I went back and looked at both my posts and hers, to try to see where it started.

I never did really figure that one out, but I did see that post by Wicked. By the time I was rereading, he was a mod. I hadn't realized that he wasn't a mod when he posted that.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #105
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
You've made some good points Clean, but sometimes you have been an ass, isnt it?

I can't really argue that point.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:55 PM   #106
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
No, on references to real rape. Is the "how to" discussion appropriate? A discussion of rape victims - respectfully done and perhaps not in the general rape forum? Some guidance would sure help me navigate.
Well Sierra it's very hard to line item categorize what is and isn't allowed under real rape! Though a good example is you can talk about how you fantasize about raping your hot neighbor, but asking advice on how to rape her is against the rules. It can be a fine line and I usually use a rule of taste, legel liability and harm for such posts and threads.
It's a hard rule to define, which is why I generally only issue warnings if the violation of the rule is particularly flagrant!
And FYI you can talk about fantasy victims all you want!
Old 02-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #107
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Yes, he was a mod, that's why I took issue with what he said. I wouldn't much care if someone who was just another member said that and no, I hadn't been "giving mods crap for quite a while," I hadn't even been here.

Where I quoted Wicked, if you click on the little arrow next to his name, it will take you the thread I got that quote from. His post was made on September 4. I don't know how long he'd been a mod, but according to his profile, he'd been a member for less than two months.

I just went back and skimmed my posts. Like I said, I wasn't even really here. From January to August, I made all of 14 posts. None of them even vaguely critical of the mods.

The first post I made critical of the mods, really of just one or two mods, was on August 28. I made all of three posts, before Wicked told me "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Now, it is possible that I made some other posts that ended up being deleted. I do think there were some threads that got deleted. But, I know none of those were before August, because, like I said, I wasn't even posting here before that.
here's when he became a mod .

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=9366

i think you are wrong then . according to that he became a mod on 10/26/07 on 09/04/07 he was just a member talking to a member
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #108
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry i didn't like my post the way it was , so i was changing it . sorry for any confusion it might create .
Old 02-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #109
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Quote:

I can't really argue that point.
i think all of us have been ... at one time or another . i know i have . hard to go thru life without being one sometimes
Old 02-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #110
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i think all of us have been ... at one time or another . i know i have . hard to go thru life without being one sometimes
Yes, I think that's very true.

As for not liking the way your post was. There's a big blue button that says EDIT. Using that would have meant much less confusion.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #111
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Yes, I think that's very true.

As for not liking the way your post was. There's a big blue button that says EDIT. Using that would have meant much less confusion.

gee i would never have knew that . i've never done an edit before .

i wanted to include your quote in it was why i did it the way i did . and before you want to offer it up .. yes i know i should have "copy and paste" too . you guys waiting to post would have avoided it too
Old 02-15-2008, 06:48 PM   #112
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
He'd been a member for less than two months.

I wasn't even really here. From January to August, I made all of 14 posts.
I said no one is making this personal, but I was wrong, it has come back to you two again. I think you may have highlighted both your weaknesses, at least in you and Wicked's eyes. You didn't post much in the year, and then you were involved in many of the "mod bashing" threads. You don't feel the fact that you are and have been a mod on other boards is important, but let's be honest, you are quick to reference it. They're not going to like being told how to do their jobs, and it makes sense that someone like you will annoy them that little bit more. I'm just telling you how it looks, Clean, I don't judge anyone from a computer.

As for Wicked, he has essentially had the experience of two mods, because of all the complaints of both him and MDS, so that's a lot of negativity. From Clean's point of view, and it is a reasonable one, he has let this effect his attitude in his modding. I don't know what my attitude would be if I was him. You never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them. It's interesting that somedude has been asked to speak, I used to wonder why he kept so quiet, until I realised, he is the smartest out of all of you! He stays out of the fights, publicly anyway. He has probably seen just about every variation and aspect of rule breaking there is on this board. The possibility that Wicked wanted to punish the posters in the celebrity thread demonstrates that he has not. I'm sure he sometimes looks to him for advice, perhaps he can also take his lead in not being so confrontational, no matter how tempting.

I observed something from the old thread you posted, besides how hilarious it was. You disagreed with Grm's approach, which was fair enough, it's a unique one, and wished there was another mod or two to end things early. But one of your complaints in recent times is fast locking of threads. Really I think you're looking for the right balance but I bet if you asked all the current mods when they would have stopped that thread you would get all different answers. Everyone's different. That's why I think encouraging leniency (and polite posts, if you'd like to add) from the mods collectively will achieve more than continuing to fight with one.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #113
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
a good example is you can talk about how you fantasize about raping your hot neighbor, but asking advice on how to rape her is against the rules.
That draws the line for me very nicely. Thank you.

For what it's worth, I fully support the placement of that line. I re-entered this thread (after my first feeble attempts to defuse it) only because I was so disturbed by the "how would you do it" string. You would think that it would hard to raise the eyebrows of a person who frequents a rape fantasy board, but that one did it for me.

Quote:
And FYI you can talk about fantasy victims all you want!
You betcha!!!

OK!!! NOW THAT WE'VE GOTTEN THAT OUT OF THE WAY.......[

PHANTOM has some unfinished business!!
Old 02-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #114
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Heh. Clean, if I didn't know better I'd think you were a smartass.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #115
cleanfun4all

A few points to what Rogue posted.

First off, I don't really think of myself as a mod. I'm the tech admin on a couple of forums and on another, I'm the primary admin. Even there, I was supposed to be the backup tech admin. Admin attrition and real life responsibilities, led to me becoming the primary admin there.

I don't have the temperament to be a good mod and so I tend to stay away from that. Especially on the forums where I just look after the tech side. On one of those forums, I think I've stepped in as a mod maybe twice. On the other one, I never have.

On the subject of the old thread I linked. As I was telling somedude last night. At the time, I was a bit too personally involved to see the humor in it, but upon rereading it, I thought it was hysterical. Unfortunately, LaJan later removed his posts.

Anybody who wants some more old school RB laughs, should go back and read some of the posts that resulted from the spaulding4prez mental breakdown.

You're right that I want some kind of balance. Somewhere between endless shit storm and English tea room, there's some kind of happy medium.

I did disagree with some of GRM's mod decisions, but at the same time, he and I had some other disagreements which far predated him being a mod here and so, there were times I was probably reacting to him more on a personal level, than just what he was doing as a mod.

I really don't want to get into who I think is a good mod, versus who I think isn't, but I don't have an issue with the majority of the mods here, which is why I resented the "mod bashing" comments.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #116
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Heh. Clean, if I didn't know better I'd think you were a smartass.
If I did get smart with you, how would you know it?

Joking.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #117
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
If I did get smart with you, how would you know it?
If it ever happens, be sure to let me know.

Yes, I know you were joking.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #118
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

OK, let's clear this up once and for all.

Firstly, the thread. Yes, there is a fine line between real rape threads and fantasy rape and this thread was already beginning to discuss details about how celebrities were raped and also whether celebrities who were raped as children "counted".

When threads are beginning to discuss details of real rapes, especially real rapes of children (regardless of whether some posters were innocent and were just doing as the thread starter asked), there's no room for messing around. Therefore, all posts were treated the same and edited, it was impossible to edit/delete some posts and not others, as any future posts/threads would also lean towards discussing details (again, innocently or not) and IMHO, the real rape rule is not only there to stop people enquiring about commiting real rape but also to stop graphic discussion of real rape and to prevent members from being turned on by real rape stories/discussions.

I'm sorry that some upstanding members got caught up in the mass edits but as I said before, there was no easy option other than that. Deleting/editing some posts and not others would have been unfair, especially on the members who were innocently posting and/or asking questions. Deleting the entire thread would've left the discussion open for new thread(s) to be made, again enticing normally upstanding members to discuss real rape or enter into the whole 'people raped as children' subject, so I decided to make a stand to prevent that thread or others from entering real rape territory.

As has been mentioned before, I was of the opinion that warning(s) should be given out, but in the interests of members, I asked the other mods. As you can see above, SD and Stern both thought warnings weren't necessary and CH spoke about the original purpose of the RR rule without giving a clear opinion on warnings, so in the end no warnings were given out and that was that.

Secondly, celebrities are people too. Just because they're in the spotlight, doesn't mean they'll want their experience talked about in public, talked about on rape boards and pored over by a lot of rape fantasists & probably a few real or wannabe real rapists lurking here too, who just want to get off on the details.

If a member posts about their experience in the real rape thread, other members don't make threads discussing the details or listing names elsewhere, why should celebrities be any different? They probably just spoke about it to help themselves get over it, like many people have here, not to entertain and titilate a bunch of perverts on the internet.

Thirdly, as CH said before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
its just that it seems that just due to time scales and time on the board, Innocent, MDS and now mostly Wicked did/does most of the work as they are on here due to the time scales the rest of the mods are on, therefore it only seems like that he is being over the top as in reality he is the one that is on here alot of the time before other mods doing the work we would take the same line as he has in many of his decision's, simply fact is he usually gets to the threads first.
I'm on here for the majority of the day, doing mod work when most other mods aren't online. Just like MDS before me, I get a load of shit from members left, right and center, just for doing my job. I don't mind the occasional problem with a member but, again, just like MDS, the majority of my decisions are questioned and dragged up in threads like these, at every opportunity.

You try not being pissed off at being harrassed constantly about decisions you made months ago. I don't get paid for this shit, hell I don't get paid at all, I volunteer my free time to uphold the rules and keep the board online and free from shit. You try not arguing back or being annoyed at that shit.

Even then, I still keep coming back, I still keep making decisions and I still keep moderating. All members get the same treatment, the usual now-canned PMs and the usual warnings. I uphold the rules fairly and consistantly, and as I said earlier, admin has never had a problem with me, my moderating or the way I uphold his rules.

I gotta disagree with part of your post though, Rogue. SD has never (to my knowledge) had all his decisions brought up like this, had them debated about numerous times in public (regardless of how many members or mods are behind him) or had the same members harrass and abuse him, again and again. If I hadn't had those things, then I'm sure I'd be calm 24/7 too (as I am in real life), the only reason I respond is because I'm tired of being treated like shit just for doing my job.

MDS quit the board because she constantly got treated like this, it didn't matter that most people liked her and her moderating. She got the same shit from the same idiots and it made her life a living hell, and when a fantasy rape board causes you this much stress, you don't hang around.

Just to set the record straight, I don't have any problems with any members, I just want to be left the hell alone to get on with it and do my job. Having your every decision analyzed and brought up in public time and time again, with added abuse and namecalling, ain't fun. That's the only problem I have.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #119
cleanfun4all

Quote:
If it ever happens, be sure to let me know.

Old 02-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #120
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
OK, let's clear this up once and for all.

Firstly, the thread. Yes, there is a fine line between real rape threads and fantasy rape and this thread was already beginning to discuss details about how celebrities were raped and also whether celebrities who were raped as children "counted".

When threads are beginning to discuss details of real rapes, especially real rapes of children (regardless of whether some posters were innocent and were just doing as the thread starter asked), there's no room for messing around. Therefore, all posts were treated the same and edited, it was impossible to edit/delete some posts and not others, as any future posts/threads would also lean towards discussing details (again, innocently or not) and IMHO, the real rape rule is not only there to stop people enquiring about commiting real rape but also to stop graphic discussion of real rape and to prevent members from being turned on by real rape stories/discussions.

I'm sorry that some upstanding members got caught up in the mass edits but as I said before, there was no easy option other than that. Deleting/editing some posts and not others would have been unfair, especially on the members who were innocently posting and/or asking questions. Deleting the entire thread would've left the discussion open for new thread(s) to be made, again enticing normally upstanding members to discuss real rape or enter into the whole 'people raped as children' subject, so I decided to make a stand to prevent that thread or others from entering real rape territory.

As has been mentioned before, I was of the opinion that warning(s) should be given out, but in the interests of members, I asked the other mods. As you can see above, SD and Stern both thought warnings weren't necessary and CH spoke about the original purpose of the RR rule without giving a clear opinion on warnings, so in the end no warnings were given out and that was that.

Secondly, celebrities are people too. Just because they're in the spotlight, doesn't mean they'll want their experience talked about in public, talked about on rape boards and pored over by a lot of rape fantasists & probably a few real or wannabe real rapists lurking here too, who just want to get off on the details.

If a member posts about their experience in the real rape thread, other members don't make threads discussing the details or listing names elsewhere, why should celebrities be any different? They probably just spoke about it to help themselves get over it, like many people have here, not to entertain and titilate a bunch of perverts on the internet.

Thirdly, as CH said before:I'm on here for the majority of the day, doing mod work when most other mods aren't online. Just like MDS before me, I get a load of shit from members left, right and center, just for doing my job. I don't mind the occasional problem with a member but, again, just like MDS, the majority of my decisions are questioned and dragged up in threads like these, at every opportunity.

You try not being pissed off at being harrassed constantly about decisions you made months ago. I don't get paid for this shit, hell I don't get paid at all, I volunteer my free time to uphold the rules and keep the board online and free from shit. You try not arguing back or being annoyed at that shit.

Even then, I still keep coming back, I still keep making decisions and I still keep moderating. All members get the same treatment, the usual now-canned PMs and the usual warnings. I uphold the rules fairly and consistantly, and as I said earlier, admin has never had a problem with me, my moderating or the way I uphold his rules.

I gotta disagree with part of your post though, Rogue. SD has never (to my knowledge) had all his decisions brought up like this, had them debated about numerous times in public (regardless of how many members or mods are behind him) or had the same members harrass and abuse him, again and again. If I hadn't had those things, then I'm sure I'd be calm 24/7 too (as I am in real life), the only reason I respond is because I'm tired of being treated like shit just for doing my job.

MDS quit the board because she constantly got treated like this, it didn't matter that most people liked her and her moderating. She got the same shit from the same idiots and it made her life a living hell, and when a fantasy rape board causes you this much stress, you don't hang around.

Just to set the record straight, I don't have any problems with any members, I just want to be left the hell alone to get on with it and do my job. Having your every decision analyzed and brought up in public time and time again, with added abuse and namecalling, ain't fun. That's the only problem I have.
just in case anybody missed it , i thought it should be brought to everybodies attention again . some people do love to get on the mods and ride them forever . that is wrong on any forum . whether you think you're just being a smartass or not . nothing good can come of it , so please think about your actions before taking them .

not even gonna get into the other posts made .