Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lovely sisters

This is my first try ever to write a rape story. Hope that you have fun to read it. For critism I would be very thankful.

Lovely sisters

The nude whore is sucking my dick while I sit relaxed in her confortable armchair. She take it deep into her mouth and I push it a little bit more down her throat by grapping in her dark blonde hairs and press her head against my crotch. She never comes to the idea that it would bei a good idea to bite into it, because when you put a gun at her head and say to her that you shoot her brain out of her head is always a good motivation to do a good blow job. But she didn’t make it willingly you can tell when you look in her eyes and see there how gross she find this situation and how much panic did she have.
“You suck very good Ashley.When it goss so on with you and you are a good girl then maybe we let you life.”
She stopps sucking and said with a voice full of Panic “Please don’t kill me. I want to life on,please mister, please!”
“Have I ever ordered you to stopp sucking you dirty whore” I scream at her and put the gun against her head . Fast she take it again in her mouth and goss on with the sucking.
“Give it some Problems?” asked my partner that comes in in this moment. He was in the other room to get a little refreshment in form of two lemonade bottles for us.
“ No, theres no Problem. I only must teach this piece of rape meat that isn’t it a good idea to don't to anything on her own. "
My partner opens the bottles and give me one of them. While I drink he get behind the chick and lift her ass to get into one of her holes. I was wondering which one of them will he choose. Then the cry of pain that I hear from the lips around my dick makes me sure that it was her ass. Now while she suck my dick he pump his dick very hard in her sore ass hole. I had this ass 30 minutes before and can tell that it was very thight.

Now we are for 5 hours in her apartment. We knock on the door camouflaged as some technicans. After she opens and we get into her living rooms, we put out our guns and forced her to go into the bedroom. She crys for help in this time, but some slaps into her face so that her cheeks get red and some explaination what happened when she didn’t get quit right away and we must use the guns she shut her mouth and do only sobbing.
When we reached the bedroom I said ”Thats good Ashley, now get of your fucking clothes. All of them!”
“Why do you know my name?” she asked with a voice full of fear.
“Oh I know a lot of you..of you and your family” I said with a devilish grin on my face. “and now strip!”
She began to strip all her clothes. We did the same think and at the and we are all complete naked, except of the ski masks that we wear on our faces. I look up and down at her body. Nice dark blonde hair and some some very big tits and some delicious feets. Oh, I love delicious feets on my victims. The only mistake on them was that she have some red nail polish on them. I like them natural without this thing. But until our real victim comes to her apartment her body will give us some fun. We grabbed her throw her on the bed and then we get over hear. She struggles like hell but when I grabbed her nipples and began to twirl on them so that she have really have some pain the struggling reduce. We both feel forceful with our hands over her whole body, squeeze her titsgrab full on her ass and then opend forceful legs. I was the first that takes her cunt, while my partner tells her to suck on his cock or he would pull the trigger.
I go in without any mercy and pump hard in this 24 yeasrs old cunt that was freshed shaved how it looks like. See pumping my partner his dick in her mouth and feel this tight cunt around my dick makes me very horny and I fuck her even harder. Soon my partner is coming in her mouth and let her swallow his come. When I see the pain on her face after this I come too in her vagina.
After a short break while we watch at her abused body and hear her crying we continue the fun we had with her and take turns of fucking her holes.
But like I said before she wasn’t the real victim I waiting for. The women that I desire is her 19 year old sister Amy.

I’ve meet her two weeks ago in a shopping mall. My van was parking outside and I was on the hunt for a new victim as I see this very hot black haired latino wandering through the mall with two shopping bags on her arms. She had a hot body and her ages was about 30 years. She wears high heels so that I have a good view on her feets. They were really beautiful, so I choose her to be the next victim and plans to go outside to get the car and the bottle of chloroform ready to abduct her. Drive with her into the woods and have some fun with her body. Then one of her ankles snapped a little bit and she let her bags fall on the floor. All her purchases were running over the floor. No one helps her , so I get over and help collecting it to get a first impression how she smells and with what voice she will cry when I rape her body. But then in the corner of my eye I see that another person help collecting her purchases. A young girl with blonde hairs that reach over her shoulder and a very friendly and heart warmth face. She wears a heart necklace around her neck that falls onto a blue top with a black bra under it that let me have a clear view on the form of her beautiful breasts. Not too big and not too small, exactly the perfect size. The tight jeans let me come to the conclusion that her legs are also very nice. I can tell that her ass was it. Too bad that she wears sport shoes so I couldn’t have a look on her face.
After we collected all the things of the latina and she say “Thank you” to both of us the blonde haired girl say to me “I like it that there are some good people like you in this world. Most of them go on in such cases and didn’t help.” I say that I alwasy wanted to help where I can and so we got a little bit into a small talk. I invited her to a coffe and she tells some details about her, that her Name was Amy and she have a boyfriend and that she like this town very much. I come to the conclusion that she was a little bit naive to tell a stranger all this, but at the same time her nice character wokes the desire in me to rape her. I forgot about the latina that I want rape before. But for her I don’t want the rape and throw her out in the woods thing that I wanted to do to the other girl before, for her I want a rape session that going over hours and with my good friend and rape mate.
We both done it to a lot of women before and share the thoughts that raping women by men is the true meaning in gods thoughts to create them.
So after the coffe I rush to my van and waited that she comes out at the shopping mail. Then I follow her slowly and with a safe distance to her home. But it wasn’t her home. She knock at the door and a women comes out. At the first sight I could tell that she was her sister. I notice her adress and waiting some more. Meanwhile I inform my partner that I have found a new prey for us and that she have a sister. He was very happy, because he like sisters so much like I like feets.
After hours she comes out and i began to follow her again. Now she goes to her real home. I waited outside until it the sund goes down. Then I get out to know her family name. I notice her adress and the name and drive back to our campervan with that we travel from one state to another, every time on the hunt of beautiful girls to rape their bodys forcefully.
With some clicks my partner finds her facebook account and begin to hacking in there to get more informations about her. So we know that she was 19 and have one older sister. The women I saw was Ashley and her age was 24.
In the private messages we read we found the information that she meet her sister again in her apartment this sunday on 6 pm. So we had the chance of getting both and now we are here, a little bit early to have fun with the sister before.

“Yeah I’m coming” I said, put my dick out of Ashley and coverd her face with my sperm. My partner was also ready and shoot in his load in her ass where it is dripping out afterwards.
I look at the clock at the wall. It is almost 6 o’clock. So my partner was getting into position while I waiting by the older sister for the arrival of the younger one.
Then I hear the knocks at the door and like my partner open the door to catch her. In this critical moment Ashley screams “Amy run away”. I got so angry about that that I slapped her into the face and grabed her tits very hard. In this time I hear some fighting noises from the floor, but I haven’t any form of panic. My partner is a master in two kind of things, and one is to take out a women without damge her body permamently.
Now he comes in with her bodys on his arms and Ashley begins to cry “Oh no, you murder her.”
This dumb nut, every blind men could tell that she was alive but fainted but to torture this shit head a little more I said “Yes, she is dead and it is your fault, because you scream that she should run away.”
It was great to see the shock about this on her face and see how the tears running down her face now.
Now my partner second talent come in use, to bound a women so that she never get out without any help.
In the time he fixed the sister with the ropes I began to undress Amy. It makes me so much fun to get everyone of her clothes off and seeeing more and more of this delicious rape meat body. After taking off her shoes I was very happy to see her feet. Without any nail polish on them and very beautiful. They make me so horny that I get a hard one right away. Then I taking one of her feet and licking with my tongue over it and sucking her toes.
Then my partner get over to me. Ashley was now looking like a perfect bondage victim.Meanwhile she also realize that her sister is breathing.
“She is still unconcious.” he said.
“No reason to waiting any longer” was my answer to this. So I lay on the bed and he lays her body over me. Then I arranged my dick in her cunt and begin to push it in and out of her. My partner get on top and fucking her ass. While we raped her body she get back her concious. when she opened her eyes her first look war very irritating, then she realize that she looks on the face of a mask men and that she get fucked in her ass and pussyhole. Oh it is always great when they woke up like this, unable to fight much while two men laying under and on her that holds she tight. She begin to beg for help and mercy and with a voice full of fear and her “please don’t do it.Stop it.Anybody helps me” sentence makes want her rape harder and harder and we both take her holes with more power.
Also a funny spectacle was when she realize that her sister lays on the floor and watching like we rape her. And the sperm on Ashleys face tells her that she have the same fate like her before.
We do it a very long time with her on this way and the both of us come nearly on the same time in Amys young and nude body. It was so great to shoot my sperm into this young slut.

After we get our dicks out and I take her off of me we unbound her sister. She goes over to Amy and take her into the arms. Oh yes family feelings are always great, so I wanted to intense them a little bit.
We both take a seat and points the guns at them.
“Now ladys comforts you on a different way. Lay both in the 69 position and begin to lick your pussys.”
They both look like as this was a joke from me put the finger on the trigger of the gun makes my words clear the both come to the agrement to make it.
Looking at two sisters that lick each others pussys is one of the finest things on the world and give us two rape mates a instant hard on again. But before we go over to the next round I have planned something for thelovely Amy. I go over to our fake technican bag and take out a huge strap on. The I go over to Ashley and force her to take this on. Meanwhile my partner grapping on Amys tits and makes her nipples really hard. That is something what I love on women too, you can‘t never let them cum from raping them, but errect their nipples will always work.
Then we got Amy into the doggy position and now ordered Ashley to fuck her sister with the strap on. and she should be doing it very hard or we would kill her and her sister. I can tell that the crys of pain of Amy from getting it so deep into her cunt was the lovelys sound I ever heard.
That turns us so on that my partner gets behind Ashley to fuck her in the ass while she fucks Amy with the strap on and I get to Amys head,grab it and push my mouth in her lovely mouth. So we fucked this both until we come. My partner shoot his load on Ashleys ass and I covered Amys sweet face with my cum.

So we go on for hours fucking each one of them in all her holes and getting hard again to watch like they lick it each other or when Amy fucked by her older sister.
One time we both getting hard by raping the tits of the two.But after the raping round that follows on that I want to great something special before we left them.
So i ordered them that they both give us a foot job. Of course I take the feets of Amy and put my dick between them. It was great to feel her feets rubbing about my long shaft and make it harder and harder.Love to see the tears in her eyes that I also rape this part of her. Love to see her body moving when i fuck her soles.
Then we both come on the feets of this two cum dumbsters and it was a lot of cum that comes out of us and landing all over their feets, espically the toes.
Now I let both sitting in front of each other and ordered them to take one foot of the sister and lick it clean of all cum. It was a great view to see how inner pain it brings them to lick the cum of but like always, with some threats you always reach your goal and so we see them both sucking on the toes of the sister at the same time. This was a picture of pure art and I get a camera out of our bag and take some pictures to ban it for the eternity.

After they cleaned both their feets on this way we both give them a long last goodbye fuck in their pussys. After we both shoot our last load in them, we forced them to lick it out of the sisters cunt. While they do this my partner use his ropes to fix both of them on a way together that they can’t move out of this position. So the person that will find them would see for the first view that the both make 69 and maybe got the wrong impression when he didn‘t see the ropes.
But who should be find there? I remember that Amy tolds me she had a boyfriend so I search for her mobilphone and give him a call that she must hurry come to the apartment of Amys sister.
I let the door open a little bit when we left so that he can come in and I let one of our ski mask there fix with scotch tape on the door. Theres also a paper put there on the door with the message
“If you want to use the situation this two are in, then pull over the ski mask and have also a little bit fun with them, before you later get in to save them. Maybe call over some friends too and tell them to bring their ski masks with them”
I wonder how he would choose when he open the door and seeing both nude and helpless laying on the bed.

The End
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
lion6666

lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)

Great story.
Please more of this :-)))
lion6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #4
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

That is a very good story! I see you probably have English as a second language? But that is not a problem at all. I could get what you were talking about. You did a great job! Nice action.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you lion6666, Jukria and bedroomvile8r.
And yes, english is only my second language, so my grammar is sometimes really really awful.
But I be relieved that someone can understand what I want to say.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbyron23 View Post
Thank you lion6666, Jukria and bedroomvile8r.
And yes, english is only my second language, so my grammar is sometimes really really awful.
But I be relieved that someone can understand what I want to say.
Do not be embarassed! You have better grammar than some people I know who have English for a first language! It was very well written and you have a great imagination. I look forward to more stories from you.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #7
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your story is fantastic. The language and grammar is not important (even though you have nothing to be sorry about), its the ideas that count, and you have a great imagination.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

Very well written, even if the grammar isn't the greatest. That's not your fault though <3 got me so horny

-mchawtie
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #9
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, the thing is, the actual story, the idea I mean, is good, but the fact that you don't know English that well is a problem, I mean, it's hard to enjoy the story if you have to look tru the typos and try to figure out what exactly did you mean.
Oh well, regardless, atleast your trying, I know how hard it is to actually try writting something in a differente language, English isn't my first language as well, so I feel you lol.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #10
lordbyron23

Thank you Obikenobi, mchawtie and Lucifer_L that you like the idea of the story.

Like I said before I'm relived that a person can understand what I want to say, but I see the point that a bad grammar can under some circumstances disturb the reading flow.
It takes me a long time to get on this english level, so I think the only thing that I can do now is hope that it get's better with the time when I have more training.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #11
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Love it--Lord... like they said you're not a native English speaker--but don't let that stop you. It's a very good story- And can easily be edited to make it more readable. Wish I could do better in another language.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote