Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
sexyfedora

sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)
Default The shy redhead

-As I'm sure everyone is aware, this story is completely fictional and in no way represents anything I would ever do. It is merely a fantasy I came up with. This is also my first story so any criticisms will be welcomed.

Part 1

I had just gotten off a long day at working the new construction site. We were adding girders for the second floor and it had been a scorchingly hot day with not a cloud in the sky and temperatures reaching over a hundred. Needless to say, I was not in the mood to be fucked with.

As I was driving home, I realized that I had neglected to eat that day due to my alarm clock not going off and not having time for breakfast or time to pack a lunch. I stopped at the local McDonald's and then realized the line for the drive through had at least 7 cars in it. There were only a few in the parking lot so I decided to go inside, as it would most likely be quicker.

I followed in behind this young couple. They were both about 17 years old and I figured probably attended the local high school. He looked like he might have been a jock of some sort and she was one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. She had straight red hair that just went past her eyes on the front and it went to the bottom of her neck on the back. She had light brown eyes and very petite features. A size breasts and a very thin body. However, the thing that drove me wild was the shyness that exuded from her. It's tough to describe exactly but she had a quiet voice and the way her hair was parted over her face told me that she was not an outgoing personality.

The young couple started to annoy me from the get go. They began walking in to the fast food restaurant at an extremely slow pace but just fast enough for me to not be able to quickly pass them. Then he began talking to her and trying to get her to let him know what she wants to eat and then the started kissing. However, they were holding up the line and it was bugging me more than usual. I would have normally attributed this to the heat but I blame the fact that she was so fucking gorgeous. I was fantasizing about he from moment one and him kissing her was making me mad and strangely jealous.

It had been a while since I had gotten laid and I figured it was about time I did something about it. I had been in jail before, I was arrested for a rape I had commited in a home invasion robbery. I had found this rich house with a MILF and her older teenage daughter and decided to go to town on them. I had done the daughter and began to undress the mom when the cops busted in. I had gotten 7 years but was let out after 5 on good behavior. It had been the best sex I had ever had and decided I would give it another go. They ordered their food and decided to eat there while I got mine to go. I went outside and waited in my truck. It was starting to get dark and that was just perfect for what I had in mind.

Part 2 to be posted soon if I can get some feedback
sexyfedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

intresting start
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

I like the theme. It has potential. Please continue...
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is it me or is it your "red haired character" actually taken from a certain Nickelodeon series called... Victorious? XD?

Not that I have problem, on the contrary, please keep it going
obrain2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #5
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

I like the lead-in, I think the 'jock' should watch helplessly as little red gets turned into a sex crazed little slut. But it's your story, and I'll enjoy it any way you choose to take it. Have fun with it, and so will I.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
sexyfedora

sorry for the long wait, the next part is coming soon.

Obrain, I've never seen the show so that wasn't my inspiration but feel free to imagine what you want
Old 04-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyfedora View Post
sorry for the long wait, the next part is coming soon.

Obrain, I've never seen the show so that wasn't my inspiration but feel free to imagine what you want
Looking forward not how this plays out...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #8
sexyfedora

Part 2 (sorry for the ridiculously long wait)

After eating slowly, the two finally exited the restaurant. They were holding hands in a very cutesy manner and it made me angrier and hornier to see her again. I waited until they got in to their car, and followed them out of the parking lot.

They drove for about 15 minutes until they got to a house in a small suburban community. I made sure to keep my truck back as it looked as if it may stand out. I parked it nearby and went to the house on foot. They were unlocking the door and stepping inside. There weren’t any lights on and it wasn’t too late yet, only 8:20 PM. They were home alone.

Things were turning out perfectly for me. I quickly and quietly ran back to my truck to grab my mask some rope, duct tape, a large knife and a handgun. I put them in a duffel bag and ran back to the house.

I could see through the window that the two were cuddled together on the couch and they were skipping past the DVD menu on some chick flick I didn’t know about. It was going to be so much fun to disrupt their little date.

I had to move quickly and I checked the front door, it was unlocked so I pulled on my mask and waited until the loud Fox logo before the movie came on and silently opened the door. I came up on the couch from behind I could see the full back of the jock’s head and see her vibrant red hair. She was hot even from the back of her head.

I ran up and pistol whipped the jock on the back of his head and sent him to the floor as I turned the gun on the girl saying, “Don’t you dare fucking scream.” She quickly stopped herself before a sound could be made and I could already see tears forming. She was wearing a tight shirt with a v-neck, showing off her small but perky breasts, her tight jean shorts showed off her entire legs that appeared to go on forever. She was also clearly terrified and I was getting hard. “As long as no one tries anything stupid and does what I say, I can get out of here as soon as possible,” I said still pointing the gun. She had not yet gained the courage to speak, her lips quivering. I wanted to kiss her but that had to wait. I threw her the rope from my bag and told her to tie up her boyfriend. She stared at me for a second and then slowly went about it. I watched as she tied the knots, they weren’t great but they were good enough, she tied up his wrists and then at my motioning, tied that rope to his ankles.
I motioned for her to turn around and she finally, spoke, “Please sir, just take what you want and go, my parents are out of town for the weekend…she stopped realizing she said to much.”

I worked hard to suppress my grin. I had the entire weekend, this was gonna be good. I began to wrap the duct tape around the girl’s wrists behind her back

Continued in part 3
Old 08-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very good !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
sexyfedora

Part 3

After securing the girl, I double checked the restraints on the jock and sat him up in a chair and tied him to that as well. I figured it might be fun for him to watch. I put some tape around his mouth so that he couldn’t yell or make noise, yelling was what got me caught last time.

I went to the girl and put my hand lightly on her chin, saying “So what are the names, honey?”

She paused, still clearly shaking, “My name is Sephanie, she said and my boyfriend is John,” she whispered trying to get my hand off of her chin. It was cute; she was actually recoiling from my touch. I had tied her wrists with the duct tape but left her ankles free for convenience later. I told her to lead me to her room so I could take her valuables and she hesitated, starting to get worried. As we entered he bedroom, I couldn’t believe what I saw, her room was pink and she had cutesy posters over the walls.

“How old are you?” I asked her, hoping she wasn’t as young as her room would make me think. I was a lot of things but a pedophile wasn’t one of them.

“I just turned 18,” she said meekly still clearly frightened. I then turned toward her tv where there was a dvd player. I acted like I was about to grab it when I turned and punched Stephanie in the gut, knocking the wind out of her. I took the opportunity to quickly duct tape her mouth before she had a chance to scream. I then through her on the bed and began to unzip my pants. I could see the terror on her face and she was choking back tears. I stopped myself mid zip and went to grab her boyfriend and the chair he was sitting on and carry him to the room and sat him to the side of the bed a few feet away. I grabbed some water and splashed it on his face. This woke him up and he began to look around, confused.

“Hey Jack, I’m going to rape your girlfriend and you get a front row seat,” at that they both began trying to scream, but it was muffled by the tape and I was fairly certain the sound didn’t carry past this room. Stephanie tried to stand up but with one hand, I knocked her back on to the bed and grabbed the knife from my bag. I held it up to her neck and said, “Ready for some fun?”
Old 08-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Don't know about her, but I sure am!! Keep it up.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #12
falafel

falafel has initial reputation

Awesome! Hope to read the rest soon
falafel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
sexyfedora

Part 4:
(Sorry again for the long wait, I don't get much free time to write)

I decided to take my time a little. These two had mildly annoyed me and that was a crime they had to pay for. I stopped unzipping my pants and turned my knife to Stephanie. I reached under the hem of her shirt with the knife and put it against the collar and slowly started ripping down. After a few seconds I pulled the knife away and ripped the rest of the shirt off with my hands.

She was wearing a pink bra (she seemed to have a favorite color) and she had a wonderfully toned stomach. I used the knife and broke the clasp at the front of her bra, tearing it from her body. At this she really began to squirm so I hit her across the face with the back of my hand.

"Hold still slut, I'm in the middle of something," I said laughing slightly to myelf.

She had nice breasts, small but with good sized nipples. I began to squeeze and then suck on them and she began to squeal a bit under the tape. She was clearly not having a good time.

"Ok, I've given you more than enough foreplay, now for the real fun," I said as I started to unzip her shorts.

At this, her boyfriend went crazy trying to yell and get out of the chair but it was no use. I let him struggle but I stopped unzipping for a second just to double check the knots. I did a little resecuring and then turned back to the bed. Stephanie was trying to stand up.

"Really? You're trying to escape?" I said as she noticed me and her eyes went wide with fear. "How about this, if you want your boyfriend here to survive this, you stop being a bitch and do as I say. Now, get back on your back."

Slowly she re-positioned herself to to be laying down back where I had put her before. I got back on top of her and slowly unzipped her pants and then unbuttoned them. I slid them off slowly, make sure to feel her legs on the way down. She squirmed a little but a sharp glance made her stop. She was wearing white panties with a pink rose on the front and I slowly pulled those down as well.

"I see you shaved," I said, "I guess you expecting some fun anyway"

I unzipped my pants and pulled them down a little, and unleashed my cock. It was about 8" and it got the job done. I lined myself up on her and she couldn't help but squirm at this. She was dry as hell and I could tell just from my tip that she was going to be incredibly tight.

"Here we go," I said as I jammed my cock in a little, hitting a small barrier. "Oh shit, you're a virgin aren't you?" She nodded slightly keeping her eyes averted. "Well, not for long"

I jammed my cock in the rest of the way, breaking down the virginal wall that she had kept in place for 18 years. He boyfriend was screaming under his gag but it was too late to stop me.

I began pistoning in and out, her blood was giving plenty of lubricant. She was the tightest chick I'd ever banged and this was the best feeling I'd ever had. I was not going to last long at this rate. I kept pumping in and out, in and out, in out, in out in out in out inoutinout and then I stopped with my cock completely buried and said, "Showtime" as I exploded in to her. She was crying as I stood up and she got in to the fetal position.

Round 1 was great Steph, this is going to be a fun weekend.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #14
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

Please continue!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:30 AM   #15
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

O this is shaping up nicely. Please carry ou.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote