Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Journal of a Serial Rapist

Introduction
March 15, 2012
Today I came to the realization of my dream. After years of working under the corrupt and the ignorant, I find myself finally freed from the rules of society. Now I can finally live out my dream, and it is all coming together so well.

The first part was to fix up my van. It is a super sized dodge van. My personal modifications are done in the back: including a sliding door that closes off the front of the van to the back. Inside, I included a mattress and binding supplies. The walls and back of the van have been reinforced with noise reducing materials to keep any sounds from travelling too far from the action.

To top everything off I have $500,000 saved up and stored in a safe under the dash of the passenger seat. I've also got my camera with laptop and printer. Along with this journal I'm set to start the journey of my life.

Chapter 1
March 19, 2012
Today I had my first victim! It was everything I thought it would be and more! Her name is Shannon, and even now I can hear her crying in the back. No doubt she's scared as to whether I impregnated her or not.

I found her running a track of a college as I was driving by. The moment I saw her I knew she'd be my first. It was like destiny staring me in the face, and she didn't have a clue. I pulled the van over to the side of the road about 50 feet away from the track and watched her through my binoculars. The way her tits bounced with each step she took made my cock harder and harder.

Ah, the feeling, the feeling of watching her, knowing that she'd be my first. My first victim of many. Adrenaline started to pump through my veins and my heart raced, my hands shook with anticipation. But I had to remember my rules. The first rule: don't get caught.

I kept cool, I watched. I waited. Opportunity comes to those who are patient enough to strike at the right time. I watched her as she stopped to take a water break. She sat down on a bench, her chest heaved with heavy breaths and her shirt soaked in sweat. I could see the outlines of her nipples through the wet t-shirt. I imagined pulling, twisting and biting hem and listening to her screams while doing it.

After a while she started to pack up and make her way to the dormitory. So she was a college student. Not bad for my first victim. A young girl filled with dreams and hopes for her future, all to be snatched away by me and my cock.

I watched her for 2 days before I made my move. She always got up extremely early in the morning to run lapse on the track. Early enough that most people were still asleep. I was confident enough that no one would catch me in the act of kidnap that this morning I made my move. I watched her for about an hour, then I got out of the van.

I was careful to make sure she couldn't see me coming by hiding in some bushes by the track. The early morning light wasn't enough to give away my position. My heart beat so hard I thought for sure that she could hear it. When she jogged by, I jumped to my feat and tackled her. She fell with a cry of shock and pain.

I don't know how I managed it, but I was able to get the zip ties around her wrists, binding her arms behind her back. She screamed and cried and fought, but she was no match for me. I think she felt my hard cock rubbing against her ass through our pants and that put her into a frenzy. But, I was able to gag her and tape her mouth shut with duct tape and a strip of cloth.

Inside the van, I took my time in removing her clothes. I made sure that my ski mask and goggles stayed on. I wanted to make sure that she couldn't even make out my eye color. Tears spilled down her cheeks, and her eyes were filled with fear. Even though she was gagged I could still tell that she was begging me to stop.

I abused her in ways that men only dreamed about in their darkest fantasies. Her cries through the gag rang through the small makeshift chamber of my van. I slapped her ass cheeks hard enough to leave hand prints on her while I rammed my cock deep into her pussy. My balls slapping against her. I must've raped her for a good hour before I shot my hot load deep into her.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone weep so hard before in my life. I think I'll join her again for more fun tonight before moving on tomorrow.

March 20, 2012
I finished with Shannon and left her bound to a scaffold, naked. As I move on to another state I'll have to keep looking into the news to see what happens to her. Maybe more men will be able to enjoy their darker fantasies with her and realize that that's the only way to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Woman_BDSM-Bound_to_Scaffolding.jpg (12.4 KB, 340 views)

Last edited by BremenDruid; 08-11-2012 at 08:41 AM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

Excellent beginning. Great pace to the story, not the normal repetitive drivel. Would like to hear more details on how you "play" with the victims.
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

I personally like more "detail", but nonetheless excellent story.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2
April 3, 2012
So far I haven't heard any news about what happened to my first victim, Shannon. Although, this is very likely because I am now 5 states away from where I kidnapped, raped, and left her. I'll start getting more media once they realize that I could strike anywhere.

April 9, 2012
I found my next victim today. She's a waitress at a Hooters in Mississippi. Of course, all waitresses in Hooters have incredible racks, but this girl just jumped out from the rest for me. Its not because her tits were bigger than others, it was something else. Her long red hair spilled down her cleavage, her long slender legs carried her gracefully through the restaurant. She was kind of flirty with her customers, but also guarded. I guess she was smart enough to know not to take it too far, because there are people like me out there. Not that that will save her.

I ate my meal while watching her from the corner of my vision. My first rule had many sub rules under it, one of them being that you should never let anyone know that you're interested in your victim while in public. The moment its found that she disappeared investigations are going to look into anyone she was in contact with and any suspicious behavior. If you act normally while investigating your prey, then its harder to pinpoint you from the others that she comes into contact every day. This also means I can't eat any more meals at this Hooters while I plan my attack. Damn shame, too. Their wings are excellent.

April 10, 2012
I parked my van across the street from the Hooters restaurant to a Target shopping center. I parked a few rows in, so the van wouldn't be easy to spot, but the elevated seating from other cars allowed me to see over them through my tainted windshield. I watched and waited for hours before I saw my mark. Through my binoculars I could see her walking in from her Blue Ford, she was going to work at 11:30 today. But I can't make the assumption that that is her regular schedule, I need to make sure before I act.

I went looking around this town, what the hell was it called? Oh yes, Killen. Anyways, I went driving around to see if if I could find a good secluded spot for my business afterwards. I found a construction site, where a new hospital was being built. It was in its early stages, barely parts of the skeletal structure in place. I'll need to come back here and find out when all the workers leave. I had heard stories that construction workers could be on the job for over 12 hours in a day. For the sake of myself and my new rape victim, I hope that isn't true.

I went back to drive by the Hooters at 7:00. I only needed to drive by it once to see if her Ford was still parked there. It was, so I was correct that she worked a full shift. I'll park my van on the other side of the Taco Bell next door to Hooters and eat lunch there around 11 tomorrow to see if she comes to work at the same time. If she does, then I can guess that 11:30 - 7:30 is her normal shift.

The anticipation is killing me, I want to pull her red hair and make her scream in pain. I want to watch her large tits bounce with every thrust, and I want to see her face when I cum inside her snatch. I need to stop, I can't jerk off to the thought. I want to give her the largest amount of cum I can.

April 11, 2012
As planned I ate my lunch at Taco Bell today, and watched through the window as I saw my mark come in to work. She was a little late today, arrived at 11:37, and you could tell by the way she was rushing to get in the door. I'll need to come back at around 7:30ish so I can follow her. Obviously I can't grab her at work, so I'll have to find some other plan of attack.

I also drove by the construction site at 5:30, it was already empty. Today being Wednesday I don't see why the construction workers would have an early day. I'll do more recon here to make sure its a safe place for my plans.

Afterwards I went back to the Hooters. I was a bit early, 6:53, so I decided to go and get some supplies first. Being on the road most of the time means I need to make sure I'm ready for almost any outcome without relying on others. Just a moment of looking inside the van would tell them that there's something suspicious about its use.

At 7:23 I was back in my van and waiting for her to leave. I saw her at 7:34, her body hugging clothes enticed my imagination with images of her eventual shame by my hands. When she pulled out into traffic I slipped in behind her by 3 cars. First rule of following someone is to follow from a distance.

She drove along for about 10 minutes before coming to an apartment complex. I drove by the entrance to it and noticed that she turned left at the first intersection. At 11:50 I drove down the road and found her Ford parked outside of the third building on the left, number 1201. There were only 4 apartments in each building. I'm going to park the van a ways down from her apartment complex and see how much activity is going on through the night into the early morning of the day.

April 12, 2012 - MORNING
Finally an opportunity shows itself. I watched from midnight all the way until 5 AM. There was absolutely no activity near her apartment complex between those hours. I'm going to find a safe place to park the van and get some rest now. Later today I'll figure out which apartment is her's.

April 12, 2012 - AFTERNOON
Damn I overslept. I planned to be up to watch her leave her apartment. But it's already 1 PM. She should be at work now. I guess I should use this time to develop a plan.

April 12, 2012 - NIGHT
Her apartment is 1201B. I waited for her to come home, which she did around 7:54. This is even better, her apartment is on the first floor. Second floor apartments are tricky because you can't make too much noise while walking, so if she struggles, it can be heard very easily for the people underneath. But a first floor apartment doesn't have that problem, as much. Not that I'm too worried, I plan on drugging her with some chlorophorm while she's asleep, just to make sure she doesn't wake up while I'm carrying her out. My plan is almost complete.

I also dropped by the construction site again at 5. There were some workers still there, but they were packing up and getting ready to go. This is absolutely perfect, by the time I grab my new rape prize the construction site will be deserted. Now I just need to do a last recon of her apartment area from midnight to 5 again to make sure nobody is out and snooping around at those times.

April 13, 2012
My plan is complete. I'm shaking, but not because of nervousness, but anticipation. I was nervous when I took Shannon, but that was my first. It was to be expected. Now, I'm more experienced than most men in the world. I can't say that I'm calm, though. I'm almost giddy with excitement. My dreams lately have been of what I'll do to my new victim in the confines of this van. How she'll scream and cry, maybe she'll beg? Or I wonder if she'll try to "go to a happy place"? If she tries I'll bring her back to reality.

I won't strike yet, its Friday. The conventions of what happens during normal weekdays doesn't apply to Fridays. I can't take a chance. I did find something out about my new victim, she has a boyfriend. I saw him, a real douchebag looking guy, knock on her door at 9. She opened, they promptly kissed and they left together. I wonder if he's been fucking her, not that it matters. He may fuck her, but I'll rape her.

April 16, 2012 - MORNING
Tonight is the night. After so much time of watching and waiting, its going to happen tonight. I still don't know her name, but that doesn't matter. Her name isn't important. I have to get ready.

April 17, 2012 - MORNING
This was too easy. I brought my van and parked it in front of her apartment building at 1 am this morning. Breaking into the apartment was simple, then again I did train myself to lockpick using multiple locks in hardware stores. It only took me a minute to unlock her door and I was inside her apartment.

I changed my shoes and made sure my gloves where on securely, you can't leave fingerprints or even dust inside the apartment. Forensics are too good at tracking you down by random things. The shoes I had just bought today at a local Wal Mart. I cleaned them and kept them in a box until her door was opened. Then used them to walk into her apartment. Foot traffic outside of her apartment will cover up anything from my other shoes in just a day or two, plus, if weather permits, rain will wash it away.

Once inside, I quickly found her bedroom, connected to the living room. She was in her bed, lying on her side. I had to fight the urge to just take her there and then. That would have stupid and I'd be in jail now. But, damn she looked so fucking hot in her t-shirt and panties. Her clothes that she wore that day were on the ground. I wonder if other men would enjoy ripping clothes off of a woman as much as I do? I decided to take them with me.

I chlorophormed her and brought her outside to my waiting van. Once there I duct taped her arms behind her back and her mouth. Then drove to the construction site.

Although, in my haste, I did forget one thing. Smelling salts. I want her to feel and react to every bit of the rape, so I have to wait for her to wake up. Damn its hard though, a young hot cunt in my van, waiting to be violated and I can't touch her yet.

April 17, 2012 - NIGHT
This time around it was so much better than with Shannon. The bitch finally woke up around 11 am. I had to move the van to another location, luckily I did it before she woke up, because the construction workers were going to be there. I couldn't allow them to see my van there. I did find another secluded area though, a side road that leads into a wooded area. Then I waited for 2 hours until the bitch finally woke up. I made her pay for trying my patience like that.

I wonder what part struck her first: the fact that she was in a strange place, or the fact that her arms were bound and her mouth was taped over? It must have been an interesting experience for her, at one moment she was falling asleep in her bed and the next she wakes up in her situation. I made sure she realized it was about to get a lot worse and very quickly for her. My hard cock already out, she was trying to put together what was going on. When she started to look around was when she noticed me and my engorged member staring her right in the face.

She froze at the sight of it. I can imagine the throught process that ran through her head was something to the liking of: "A. I'm bound in a strange place + B. There's a man with his hard cock out leering at me = C. I'm about to get raped." I could even see when the realization clicked in her mind, she tried desperately to back away from me, she started to shake her head in disbelief, her eyes watered with tears of fear, and she began to mumble "No" into the tape.

I like to listen to women beg, scream and cry; so I removed the tape. She automatically flooded the interior of my van with cries and pleas of mercy. I shushed her and lifted her now tear streaked face up to me.

I told her: "You know what's about to happen to you, and there's really nothing that you can do about it. So here's the fact: I am going to rape you, probably many times." I stroked her hair in comforting manner while saying this. How much of a mind fuck is that? Then I lifted my cock, pointed directly at her mouth. "Now, you're going to suck me off. I'm not going to lie, I am going to rape your pretty mouth, I am going to cum inside it, and I will make you swallow it."

She started begging, saying things like "I'll give you anything you want!" and "I won't tell anyone!" My prompt reply was: "I want people to know, and what else would I want from you?"

I grabbed a handful of her red hair and pulled her towards me. When her lips touched the tip of my cock, she flinched backwards as though she just kissed a hot burner on a stove. But, she couldn't get away from me, and she knew it. "Oh, and one other thing," I said, about to force her mouth open with one hand, "if you decide using your teeth is a good idea then you should remember that I have multiple tools that can make your life a living hell," and I brandished a knife to show her I meant it.

The look in her eyes was priceless as my cock slid between her lips. They were full of fear, shame, and sadness. Once the head was in her mouth I pumped my hips into her face, some of her hair spilled over her face and tickled my balls. I held her there, revelling in the feel of her trying to pull her head away and the sound of her gagging on my large member now shoved down her throat. About a minute later I pulled her head back and rammed my hips again into face. And I did it again, and again, and again. I thought I was going to break her nose with the force and speed that I humped her mouth with.

I don't know how long I fucked her face, all I know is that when it was over her jaws must have ached and her throat was probably stretched out. It doesn't matter, I'm just teaching her that her only real use was to service men with every hole in her body. When I did finish, I let my cum go inside her mouth, just as I told her I would. And, just like I said I was going to, I immediately pulled out, held her mouth shut and closed her nose until I saw her gulp my seed down. She fell on her side after I let her go, and coughed and spit and gasped for air.

I only let her rest for about 10 seconds before I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her to her knees again. She cried and screamed "No more! Please!" but that just encouraged me to be harsher and crueler with her. I said to her "Now, I have to punish you for making me wait so long for you to wake up. When a man wants to rape you, you don't make him wait with your petty sleep. I don't care if it was induced with drugs, chlorophorm or what have you!" Haha, I'm laughing even as I write this. I know it wasn't her fault, she knows it wasn't either. But, she doesn't know that I knew that. Imagine, now her fear is tripled, because she's not in the hands of a rapist, but possibly a crazy rapist.

I put a dog collar around her neck (part of the supplies I had gotten earlier), and attached the leash to it. On the roof of the van I had installed cable hooks for just such an occasion. Now the roof of the van isn't large enough for someone to stand in, but someone on their knees its comfortable enough. So I pulled the leash through the hooks, forcing her to her knees. Then, using a heavy duty pair of scissors, I started to cut away at her t-shirt. I hadn't even stripped the cunt yet, but there was some sense of security I'm sure her clothes provided her. Not anymore.

I cut the sleaves and then I cut down the middle, her shirt fell away in two halves. She didn't wear a bra, then again, how many women do when they go to sleep? So she was naked except for her panties. I left those for now, I'll have enough time to rip those off when I rape her again.

Her bare tits. What can I say about them, other than they are magnificient. I'm not good at telling what cup size they are from looking at them, but they filled my hands easily. I cupped them and then played with her nipples. I sucked on them, licked them, and squeazed them. But this was not her punishment, I just wanted to make sure her nipples were hard and erect for what I wanted to do next. When I had her tits at full attention I pulled the belt out of my jeans and it into a loop in my hand. Its a nice belt, full leather and about 1 and a half inches wide.

She looked at me, holding my belt, with confusion. I didn't want to keep her guessing, so I struck, quick and precise. My belt struck her right breast on the right side and then slid over her nipple and smacked the right side of her left. Her tits bounced violently to the left from the impact and she let out a scream of anguish that made my blood pump hard through my veins. Fresh tears fell down her face and then she gritted her teeth as I struck again.

Each blow to her bare tits brought on another scream from her. I'm pretty sure that if anyone just happened to walk by at that moment would have heard her, even with all the sound blocking materials in the van. She screamed and she screamed with each smack of my makeshift whip, her breasts were red from the abuse, but I never broke the skin. I made sure to not hit the same area too many times. The loud smack of the leather against skin reverbrated in the van accompanied by her now hoarse voice.

After a while, her tits red and welted, she passed out from the pain. Her body and head limp against the collar holding her up.

I let her down onto the mattress, and noticed that she had wet herself during the experience. I'll punish her for that tomorrow. But for now I'll let her sleep. She has a big day ahead of her.

I think I'll use her abused tits as my pillow tonight.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 08-12-2012 at 02:35 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

Oh good, you haven't let her go yet! Of course you would want to get a lot of mileage out of that Hooters body!
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote