Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)
Default No Hiding From The Past (M/F NC)

THIS STORY HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE AUTHOR TO SAVE THE PEACE AT THIS BOARD. WHILE I DO NOT FIND IT OFFENSIVE TO WRITE THESE STORIES I DO FIND IT OFFENSIVE TO THINK THAT I MIGHT CAUSE GOOD MEMBERS TO LEAVE OVER THEM.

Last edited by kodavictimm; 08-13-2006 at 07:25 PM. Reason: KEEPING THE PEACE
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 06:13 PM   #2
clan_hunter

Not having a go at you koda as i know you did not write it, but what fuckwit would get a joy about writing about a 15 year old in any adult situation.

This is the same really as posting pics and movies of underage girls. Sick
Old 08-13-2006, 06:26 PM   #3
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this is an issue currently ongoing. min age for this section is 14 years old.
on a personal level i find this repulsive. i've been advised tho as a mod there is nothing i can do about this. i am glad to see that my point of view is not the only one. at least i know this is not just me being over the top.
clan i thank you for your support in this area.
koda...i'll say again this is nothing against you. this is an issue which is my personal belief. you are within the boards regulations in posting this.

on an entirely personal level (not in any way as a mod) i must now consider carefully how i feel about this issue i am a mother. how would i feel if it was my child someone was posting about....even in fantasy. this will take some thought.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Clan, let me address your comment in two parts.

1. I mentioned in an earlier story that I had written a couple of ped stories at a site I used to post stories at due to a request for some. It was a site that allowed it.

2. I believe that for fiction to be good fiction it has to be possible and realistic. I don't believe you can effectively continue to write about rapists who worry about what age it is legal for a girl to be fucked. I do not condone raping any one. Not 15 year olds and not 51 year olds. But I have no problem writing stories about either one. And if I were a rapist I might rape either one. If I were sick enough to actually go out and rape women I'd rape anything that made my dick twitch.

I don't take your comment too personally. I also hate that innocent has seen cause to step off the mod board because of this story. Is my writing so good that people think it really happened? As I told her in a PM I have girls in my family too and while I would not be thrilled for them to be the object of some perverts lust I would rather he whacked off to a story that he could think of them in than to actually touch them because he had no other form of release from his sexual desires.

I don't believe rape stories make people go out and rape. If you're not into the rape fantasy or are not a potential rapist you would never read the story far enough to be incited to rape. If you are a potential rapist then my story will not give you the idea because you already have ideas of your own. But if you are into fantasy or if you are a sick bastard who needs to find a good story to whack off to so you don't go snatch a kid of the streets then I hope my story serves as the whacking material.

But that's just me.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:17 PM   #5
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Innocent, I am sorry to see that you are considering stepping down over my story. I made the offer in my preamble that gave you the right as a mod to pull it down. I'd rather see you do that then see the board lose you. I've only been here a short time but I know you are an important part of what goes on around here.

I also understand your feelings, as we PM'd about. I'm sorry my work has a negative impact on you.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #6
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i undestand your point of view koda and it coincides with grms so no doubt that will be final decision.
i gotta stand up for my values tho and if that means its my last post here so be it.
if its movies pics or stories...if its a child ITS WRONG!!!! but hey we all have our own opinions. life would be dull if not. i've stated my point in other posts so i dont need to reiterate.
just gotta say truly glad you havent taken personally cos its not you that set the whole subject off. its the paedo I LOVE TO RAPE who had a fetish for 13 year old babies. shame a new member can cause this much trouble but hey the baord rules are in place and it doesnt matter what the other members feel. theyre there and thats it...end of story. nice knowing you all. hope to see you around. and hoping as i wasnt offensive to anyone...hope my last posts dont get deleted.
will miss many people on here. my email is innocentone@hotmail.com if anyone can keep in touch.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:28 AM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Innocent my friend I Love To Rape is not a new member. It is Spaulding4Prez returned yet again to cause more trouble and it looks like he has succeeded. I hope you'll stay innocent as you're a good mod and a good friend!
Old 08-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #8
Alibi

Alibi has initial reputation

Frankly, the min age is 14 so write as you see fit. If people don't like, they don't need to read it. Another site went 18+ only and while I like them that age, I don't figure fantasy worlds need to be so damn PC.
Alibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:14 PM   #9
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Thanks Alibi, but I agree with some of the other sentiments here. Next time I want to create a younger victim I'll just leave the actual age to the imagination of the reader.

The story is still in my computer as well as on another rape story site. I agree that age considerations in fantasy writing are way too much PCBS.

Old 08-18-2006, 05:34 PM   #10
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't blame yourself koda, it was bound to happen eventually, when innocent volunteered to be a mod I was too quick to accept, she never knew about the 14+ rule set by Admin some time ago. It became obvious quiet soon that her title was fairly accurate, she had obviously never visited other sites with stories that are uncensored and found the 14+ shocking, especially as she had a young daughter, its my fault not yours.
I do not beleive in any censorship of fiction, even though I might find some unreadable.
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote