Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2007, 05:58 AM   #1
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu
Default First Descent (Babu and Holdyn Wolf pls)

"What a beautiful day," I think to myself as I walk up to my new place. Its fitting that I move into my first house on such a perfect day. Only 24, with a new job that I love, and finally on my own.. life is really going well.

"Need any help?"

I turn around and see a man, about 6'2" with brown hair and piercing eyes smiling at me. "Oh sure," I reply with a smile, "Thanks a bunch, just got here, and I'm so excited!"

He smiles back, and we head into my little house arms full of boxes. Wow this is going to be so great, I've only been here a few minutes and found a nice neighbor.

"I'm sorry, I don't really have any food or drinks at the moment, or I'd offer you some." He says its no problem, and he should be going anyway. We say goodbye and I finish unpacking my things with a big smile on my face. It really is a perfect day.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:16 AM   #2
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Taking a swig of the beer in hand, feet kicked up on the coffee table, he couldn't help but close his eyes and let the image of her fill his mind for the moment. She was one hell of a sight. Short and curvy her blue eyes framed in by her light brown hair.

Living all alone next door, she was so easy to get to. It was all so tempting.

Sucking in a deep breath of air then, he opened his eyes and shook his head.

"Man that's just to easy..." One last swig of the beer was taken then, the bottle emptied by it.

"That's it. I'm not passing that up." He jumped up out of the chair and moved to the kitchen. The bottle was tossed away and he began gathering up several items from the kitchen.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:26 AM   #3
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

I don't have much stuff, and within an hour or two I am all unpacked. The house came semi furnished and I lay down on my new bed outstreched and like the feel of it. My tv isn't hooked up yet so I just put the bedside radio on and begin rearranging the little things in my bedroom.

I don't even hear him enter the house. I'm still humming to the radio when I feel a hand cover my mouth and another grab my waist from behind.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #4
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Breaking in through the back door was a piece of cake and didn't take him much effort at all. Living next door made getting into her yard easy and with little risk of anyone seeing.

With the ski-mask over his face to hide his identity, a bag slung over his shoulder with various items in it to facilitate the attack, and a Beretta 9mm gun in hand he was ready to strike. On his way through the kitchen he pulled the phone off the hook and set it on the counter, preventing any calls from being made out or in while it remained off.

Slowly he crept up the stairs, being sure to be quiet. He had seen the lights in her room go on while others had been off so he knew where she was.

She was completely oblivious to her surroundings as she put things away in her room. He struck quickly, tucking the gun in his pants with the safety on he then wrapped one arm around her waist the other over her mouth and shoved her towards the bed.

"Listen up slut. Scream or fight and you're dead." The hand around her waist was already working her pants zipper.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-15-2007, 12:28 AM   #5
Babu

It all happened so quickly I barely even understood how. The hand covering my mouth, another unbuttoning my jeans, and now a voice, in my ear. Scream or fight and you're dead. I didn't mean to scream, I really was terrified, but feeling his hands on my mouth, on my pants, and feeling "him" from behind, my body just reacted.

But nothing escaped my mouth, muffled cries at best. My hands were still free though and I tried to pry his hand off my mouth. I knew I lived close to other people, even that nice neighbor from earlier.. if I could only cry out loudly someone would have to hear.

I focused all my energy into pulling him off my mouth.. even using my feet to kick at his shins, ready to scream the second I succeeded.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #6
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Her struggles made it all the more enjoyable. The more she struggled the rougher he got with handling her. Her hands at his, trying to pry it away made him squeeze her head tighter against his shoulder, freezing it there. She was a good six inches or more shorter then him and though a curvy girl didn't have much in size compared to his large muscular body.

The bulge in his pants was swelling up larger. Pushed up against her back she could easily feel the lump.

It didn't take long either for her jeans to be unzipped and unfastened and they were now hanging open; just begging to be pulled off.

"You're going to fucking get it now slut."

Fighting with him still, he pushed her closer to the bed still while pushing down her pants over her hips and then down to her knees while still keeping his hand on her mouth and fighting to keep control of her.

When the pants fell around her ankles he forced her feet out of them with his own feet kicking at her ankles.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:20 AM   #7
Babu

I could feel him fighting to get my pants off, and the more I struggled, the stronger he seemed to become. Soon my pants were off and my feeble attempts to free my mouth had not suceeded although I didn't stop trying. His disgusting buldge pushing harder at my back only fueled my anger and I kept clawing and kicking at him despite his threats.

The smell of beer on his breath frightened me because I knew he must be drunk but I also felt a bit of hope that he might not be as coordinated and maybe I could still escape unharmed.

He flipped me to face him and pushed me down on the bed with his hands holding my head and covering my mouth. I was still screaming beneath the gag and my hands reached out now to claw at the black mask covering his face.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:37 AM   #8
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The bag that had been slung over his shoulder was quickly shifted so that he could get his hand inside. It had been left unzipped partially so that easy access to the items inside could be achieved.

"You're struggling is hot slut." He said while reaching down between her legs. A quick rough yank at her panties and they were torn free of her body. Marks left behind from the rough tug against her body.

Her panties were balled up while fighting off her hands away from his face. She was slowly getting the mask pulled off a little, his chin was visable but that was it when her hands were smacked away.

The panties where shoved in her mouth when he moved his hand very quickly, enough for one of her screams to escape before she was gagged b her own panties. His hand was back over her mouth as she tried to claw at his mask again.

Fighting her hands away from his face, he also fought to pull out the roll of duct tape from his back. She had managed to get the mask up over his mouth by the time he pulled off a piece of tape and stretched it over her mouth to keep her from spitting out her panties.

With her gagged he snatched up both of her hands after she yanked the mask up over his nose. His eyes were covered by the mask but he could still see enough through it to hold her down and keep her from removing it any more then that.

"Fiesty, you'll be fun to fuck."

Old 01-15-2007, 03:58 AM   #9
Babu

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed at him, but I was sure he couldn't understand. My voice muffled now my my own ripped panties secured in place with duct tape. He was so strong. Both of my wrists easily restrained with one hand. He pulled his mask back down, I had failed. I heard him laugh at me and my eyes filled with tears of anger and frustration.

He was straddled on my chest now, and all I could do to fight him was try to jam my knees into his back, even though it didn't seem to phase him. He just looked down at me and started laughing more, oblivious to the repeated knees to his back.

I was starting to tire out now and was furious at my body for being so weak against his. My screams became sobs as my hope of escape slowly faded with my energy.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 AM   #10
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"The slut getting worn out already?" He asked with laughter in his voice as her struggles seemed to be fading in intensity. With her hands restrained by only one of his hands, he reached into his bag of surprises and pulled two pairs of steel cuffs. Snapping one of the sets of cuffs around each wrist, he took the other one and locked one hand around the small three inch chain that held the first set of cuffs together.

He slid off her body then and yanked her further onto the bed so that her hands were up near her headboard. The second pair of cuffs was then secured to her metal post headboard; her hands now restrained by the two sets of cuffs.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:04 AM   #11
Babu

I hear the cuffs click into place and my hands are attached to the headboard. The new bed I haven't even slept in yet is being used in my torture. He circles around near my feet, probably to tied them down too, but I won't give up without a fight.

I pull my knees to my body in a defensive position preparing to kick him if he gets within range. I must look so pathetic, but I try to push those thoughts out of my head and focus on not getting completely tied down. I can hear my labored breathing through my nose and I'm sure he can actually feel my terror.

I twist into the cuffs, my body squirming as he looks on with amusement, and start screaming as loud as I can. It is muffled and sounds only like a deformed moan, but it is noise and I am not beaten yet.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:14 AM   #12
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Mmm, now that's a nice cunt you have there." He said as he moved around near the bottom of the bed, out of the reach of her feet. He could clearly see her slit and her ass with her legs up like that, pulling her butt cheeks apart to expose her tight little anus. The lack of panties revealing everything to him.

"And don't worry, I'll be getting that ass too." He pulled out two more pairs of cuffs and waived them in the air a little bit so she could see them and hear them as they clanged together.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:16 AM   #13
Babu

I am so embarrassed to be exposed to this bastard. I see him pull some more cuffs and I know those are for my feet. I can't let him get those on. If he succeeds I'll be completely helpless and will have no chance at escape. I cannot let him do that. He makes some sick comment about me and I cringe at the thought.

Still dangling the cuffs, he begins to move towards my prepped legs. He carefully reaches towards one and I let out a powerful kick, connecting with his arm. He jumps back in shock. I guess he underestimated my hatred for him.