Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2014, 02:44 AM   #41
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
we should do some research with bambi3 here. I am rather curious which are are more aggressive rapists, fat guys or skinny guys.. now we should all pitch in for a one way plane ticket ..and we need to find say ..10 skinny guys and some more fat guys..
I like your scientific approach there! Representative numbers field study - I am impressed and feel a little nerdy right about now
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:12 AM   #42
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm as aggressive as I need to be. Just depends on how stupid the girl in question decides to be.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #43
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fat guys do nothing for me, though obviously in a rape scenario, what I want doesn't matter!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #44
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sensible girl.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-13-2014, 05:45 PM   #45
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I like your scientific approach there! Representative numbers field study - I am impressed and feel a little nerdy right about now
That nerdy feeling is the head of my cock pressing against you, just relax and try to enjoy it.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:46 PM   #46
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Fat guys do nothing for me, though obviously in a rape scenario, what I want doesn't matter!
NOW she get's it .. hey you want in on the fat guy field study , yeah we knew you did.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #47
narttukatri

narttukatri Level 1 (100+)narttukatri Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to narttukatri Send a message via Yahoo to narttukatri Send a message via Skype™ to narttukatri

Haha. Not alone
I've been thinking whats wrong with me when I've catched myself fantasizing about similar men and then continued doing it
Old 01-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #48
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by narttukatri View Post
Haha. Not alone
I've been thinking whats wrong with me when I've catched myself fantasizing about similar men and then continued doing it
feel free to continue fantasizing about dirty fat old men, we prefer it. But of course you have to pretend you didn't want what we are going to give you, well at least for a little while. You can't be expected to not have your body respond when we pin you down and rip your clothes away and then slowly touch you as your helpless to resist.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #49
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Haha. Not alone
So glad to hear it ;-) Aren't they somehow...special?
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:15 AM   #50
TinyLadyBug

TinyLadyBug has initial reputation

Yes, I definitely have had fantasies about fat guys. I've had sex with a fat guy and it was rough sex as well. He had complete control because I couldn't fight him. He could flip me like a ragdoll, so that was hot. I was too shy, at one point, to get on top of him... but he made me! Plus, they cuddles after.
TinyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:22 PM   #51
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLadyBug View Post
Yes, I definitely have had fantasies about fat guys. I've had sex with a fat guy and it was rough sex as well. He had complete control because I couldn't fight him. He could flip me like a ragdoll, so that was hot. I was too shy, at one point, to get on top of him... but he made me! Plus, they cuddles after.
You call it "cuddle" I call it preventing your escape.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:15 PM   #52
TinyLadyBug

TinyLadyBug has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
You call it "cuddle" I call it preventing your escape.
Whatever it is, the slut in me likes in.
TinyLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #53
tinyvictim

tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)tinyvictim Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tinyvictim Send a message via Skype™ to tinyvictim

I fantasise about big bulky guys too. Not the kind with HUGE spherical bellies but just kind of fat and bulky. When I was younger I always fantasised about my best friend's big brother, who was this massive, solid guy with no visible muscles under the fat but he was super strong - he once picked me up by one ankle and dangled me like that while I was squirming and fighting. That stuck with me. He was just so big, and I'd fantasise about his big body slowly squishing all the air out of me.

Nowadays when I see one of those big chubby guys I start to wonder...
tinyvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #54
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLadyBug View Post
Whatever it is, the slut in me likes in.
I can think of something else the slut in you might like ... you get 3 guesses what it is , the first 2 guesses don't count.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #55
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyvictim View Post
I fantasise about big bulky guys too. Not the kind with HUGE spherical bellies but just kind of fat and bulky. When I was younger I always fantasised about my best friend's big brother, who was this massive, solid guy with no visible muscles under the fat but he was super strong - he once picked me up by one ankle and dangled me like that while I was squirming and fighting. That stuck with me. He was just so big, and I'd fantasise about his big body slowly squishing all the air out of me.

Nowadays when I see one of those big chubby guys I start to wonder...
That's okay. Big chubby guys who see you probably start to wonder to .. at least I would.
The interesting part about guys like your friends' brother is just how fast the fat can cover the muscle when we get a bit older. then again I have cut out 2 martial arts practices a week in various disciplines, I am such a slacker.

Last edited by GeorgeDaBrute; 02-10-2014 at 05:41 PM.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #56
yokayoka

yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Haha. Not alone
This =P

It's kind of a phase thing, for me. I'd be interested in a study on what triggers my phase! haha
yokayoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:47 PM   #57
Lara.C

Lara.C has initial reputation

I too have this fantasy.
basically it's guys who would never normally stand a chance with me I fantasize about being raped by them. makes it more humiliating when they rip off my clothes and see me naked, if if it's someone I would never hook up with.

I teased a fat nerdy type guy at the local hardware store, talking about me being raped

full story below... this happened over the summer

I needed a new bolt for the lock on my front door so I went to a hardware store not too far away from me. it was pretty quiet in there and as I was browsing around, one of the employees came up to me and asked if I needed any help.

Immediately I knew this guy wanted me. the way he was undressing me with his eyes, peaking at my chest. I wasn't wearing anything too revealing, just a tight pair of jeans that showed off my ass and a tshirt and jacket. granted my tits strained though my t shirt very much.

This guy was fat and pretty geeky (maybe even a virgin) in his early twenties tops maybe late teens, and I think for that reason I decided to tease him a little.

He asked me what I needed the bolt for and this how, in that very moment, I decided to answer him. No joke:

I said: "I need an extra lock on my front door, I'm afraid some crazy guys will break in, strip me naked and gang rape my pussy all night long"

He was SHOCKED i had just talked about my pussy being raped, actually using the word "pussy". he didn't know what to say "um, well, yeah ah... okay, um sure..."

I could tell in his mind he was trying to picture what I'd look like naked and having my pussy pounded by "crazy guys"

It just felt like such a naughty and exciting thing to say and see how he reacted to it.

I asked him if he could help with this.
Best part of the story is that I need someone to install it for me so he's bringing the part over this week to install it for me.
I think I might be up for some more teasing when he does.
Lara.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #58
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Who says some women aren't asking for it?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #59
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

That's why we know they want it.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #60
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

A big part of the rape-fantasy is the loss of all control and choice in the situation, and I think this can be enhanced when the rapist is someone you might be less physically attracted to in real life (at least for some people; of course one can also be genuinely attracted to people of any body type). Being forced into sex with someone you don't find attractive, or even find repellent, makes the act even more definitively a rape. From my own perspective as a male who for all his life (since I was in about third grade, anyway) has fantasized being tied up and raped by women, I can say that it is obviously really hot to imagine the rapist as some Monica Bellucci or Scarlett Johansson or Halle Berry type, but there's something strangely exciting about seeing someone more like, say, Kathy Bates or Rosie O'Donnell in the role. When your fantasy is about force and nonconsent, odd paradoxes come into play.

Out of all the villains available in the Star Wars universe, Jabba the Hutt is the one who gets to yank a practically-naked Princess Leia around on a chain. We all know what that was about, Mr. Lucas.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator

Last edited by CaptiveSoul; 02-15-2014 at 05:54 PM.
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote