Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #61
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

End myself? I can't do that, I really can't. My face burning from the slap, I stare at you in horror. "B-b-but..." Finally, I pull myself together enough to say: "That's not what I meant." I don't elaborate on the statement, for the simple reason that I'm shaking so hard. The thought of death has always scared me and even more so, now that I'm a vampire. By all accounts, their deaths are horrible, filled with prolonged pain and suffering. I cringe against the wall, staring at you in silence. Letting it stretch between us. You told me to end myself, or shut up. It doesn't leave me much choice.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #62
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I didn't need to stare a you to know what you wouod choose. After all, you already chose to live a half life over the yawning oblivion that might be put there. The silence and the stillness answers my question. Of corse you hose life. "I have been meaning to collect a larder for some time. The hunt is fun, but dangerous. It akways brings the herd down eentually." I grab your face, twisitng and turning it, getting a true look at yor features for the first time. "You will be helpful there since you understand this society." My teeth stretch oht slowly, "ij the meantime."
Old 04-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #63
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You glide over to me, talking about the hunt and collecting larder, whatever that means. It seems vampire males have a lot in common with human ones: they both like to fuck and they abhor arguments. Still, I'm grateful for the change of subject. As you get close, I drop my gaze. I'm ashamed of my own weakness and frightened of you, at the same time. Then I feel your large, rough hand on my face. I flinch, and your fingers dig into my cheeks painfully, a subtle reminder of your strength. As you lift my chin and start to examine me, I feel like a beast at an auction. Only, this is no auction. There's no one else bidding on me, no one to save me. Watching your teeth growing before my very eyes, I shake my head, as much as your grip allows. "Please, don't hurt me."

Old 04-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #64
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Growling, thwt word again, I twist yor neck violently. Cracking it, fof a momet sendong your entire body into a few convulsions. It would have killed a human, but foe you it is just a momentary blinding pain. "Please is not a word that we use." I am twisting your ndck back and forth, until I see the head popping back into place. "I think you heed to learn the meaning of pain. As much as possible so you know what to avoid. Follow."
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #65
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Your eyes flash angrily, a split moment before my world explodes in pain. I can hear the bones in my neck cracking as you shake me, but I'm powerless to stop you. I can't even scream, with my body momentarily paralysed. Under your merciless gaze, I spasm and shake for tortuous seconds. When you finally release me I'm in shock. I can feel my body knitting itself together and a few seconds later it is done. I follow as ordered, sobbing quietly. I don't want to learn the meaning of pain, I really don't. If I could, I would beg you to spare me, but begging is forbidden, apparently. So I merely sob and I hug my naked body, wishing that I had never agreed to become your slave.

Old 04-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #66
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear a sob, and it almost pains me. Not in the emotional sense, instead woundong my pride. I choose to make these creatures, ones who I think would be strong and improve my race. I thought that about you, but everything you do seems to be am attemot to prove me wrong. Blood boiling as I look at the wall. Itis enough to make me think of leaving you naked and bound for the sun to come up. It would be fitting. "Unless you eant to see the sunrise, you will steel yourself."
Old 04-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #67
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the sounds you are making and it pains me, but not on an emotional sympathetic level. No, it wounds my pride. I choose to make people into vampires when I think they woukd be strog to improve our race. Every action you take seems to want to disprovs me. Making me want to stake you outsode, naked and bound for the sun. It woukd be the easiedt way to fix my , istake. "Unless you want to see the sunrise, you will steel yourself. "
Old 04-20-2013, 08:40 AM   #68
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You snap at me, threatening me with the sunrise again, only this time you sound more serious. Almost as though your mind is made up. Fear has always been a great motivator for me. Accordingly, I straighten up and swallow my sobs, more or less instantly. When I am calm enough to speak without whimpering, I say: "Sorry, master." I keep my gaze downcast, feeling ashamed all of a sudden. After all, you could have killed me a dozen times over, if you wanted to. Whatever you have planned, it can't be that bad... or can it?

Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #69
the savage
Privileged Member

This building is old, almost as old as the city itself. My smile is broad as we descend through staircase after staircase. I had to build this tunnel myself, well technically my grandfather did, but since he was me, I did it. I just change identities every so often. Need to keep people stupid. Eventually we are so deep that the electricity stops working. It is lit with torches, a better ambiance. Especially for what it once was. We come to an old wooden door, "go inside." It is a strange thing for a vampire to be living on, a churvh or the ruins of one. But consecrated ground will always have effects on us. Ke I feel uncomfortable there. But it is worse for the youngers. A good place to retreat for me.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #70
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

We are in a dark, damp tunnel, with the smell of earth and mould strong in my nostrils. If I were still human I'd probably be cold, as it is the temperature suits me. Indeed, being underground and in a small space feels perfectly natural, not claustrophobic at all. I'm beginning to wonder if you were only joking when you talked of teaching me about pain, when all of a sudden I feel a prickling along my spine. Walking behind you, I don't see the thick timber door until we are directly before it. You order me to go inside, without opening it. My body moves to obey even while my mind screams for it to stop. Then I am inside, stepping forward slowly, half expecting something to attack me. As I enter deeper into the cavern, my vampire eyes - accustomed to darkness - pick out strange shapes. It takes me a while to work out what they are. Namely, the ruins of an old church.

I freeze, as though rooted to the spot. The order was to enter, no more than that. Accordingly, I am not compelled to keep walking - but neither am I allowed to retreat. Begging, screaming and crying is likewise prohibited, which means I must suffer the terror on my own. I bite my lip to stifle a cry, wincing as my sharp incisors slice clean through it. As my blood trickles down my chin, the nightmare begins. Shadows reach for me across the floor, ghostly voices echo through the air. I try to block it out by closing my eyes, but the assault continues, the darkness closing in on me from all sides. When I feel a touch on my ankle, I scream. Opening my eyes, I see the first apparition forming in the air before me. At first, it is shapeless, its face a mask. But as seconds pass it changes, starts to resemble a person. With a start, I recognise the face of my friend, her neck torn open. I stumble backward and away from her, only to bump into another faceless shape. Seconds later, it has a face, too - one that I'm closely familiar with.

The second apparition is me.

As I open my mouth to scream, my ghost mimics the move, and I can clearly see the fangs lengthening. I try to leap away in a single bound, but my legs are stuck somehow. Looking down I see dark shadows swirling over me, keeping me in place. The ground shifts beneath me, as my ghost attacks. I want to scream but I can't. I am her... and her teeth are buried in my throat.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #71
the savage
Privileged Member

It isn't long before you start to react. It is all in our heads, a deep mental aversion to being here, the use of a place for good imbues it with powers over us. The walls arounds my mind get stronger with each passing year. I get nothing more than a pressure. Easily ignored, at least with enough will. Of course you are new and exposed. Fresh from a kill, your mind is closer to being shattered. I wondered what you were seeing, reeling and screaming. Acting like I am feeding on you. Seems right to me.

I walk a step behind, when your throat is bared. Too perfect to pass up. My teeth are in your neck, bitin in deep, ripping at it. Making thr blood flow. Feeding one more time, your taste is different, flavored by the new blood inside you.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #72
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I'm losing my mind. Squeezing my eyes shut, I tell myself the apparitions aren't real, but a second later I feel teeth piercing my neck. Not just piercing: tearing at it, savagely. As the blood starts to flow my knees buckle, yet I don't fall. Something, or someone has hold of me and the terror of it makes me convulse, my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I flail with my arms, the only part of me I can still move. When my hand strikes your chest, I finally realise I am not alone. I grab onto the lapels of your suit, gurgling through all the blood in my throat: "Don't let them take me..." There is no reply, only a loud, terrifying growling. As the tearing of my throat continues, I start to sink into despair. Trembling like a leaf, I stop screaming and begging, pressing myself against you in absolute silence. If it is you, that is. I don't know any more and I don't care. My mind is flooded, paralysed with fear - I'm in hell, pure and simple.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #73
the savage
Privileged Member

I feed, there is no need to listen to what comes out of your mouth. Pribably more pleas and begging. Exactly what I told you not to do. I dig in harder, drinking more. I think I am going to take all of it. Take your blood, take as much as possible. Grabbing and ripping into you. Both pushin my cock in as deep as it can gp. Hut that is not all I do. Steepling my fingers together, I drive them into your belly. Reaching to find your guts. "I told you our kind does not beg. I think hanging you with your own guts is a good lesson. And if you can't learnfrom that..."
Old 04-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #74
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

In the darkness, in the grip of fear, I truly feel death is near. I try to tell myself I'm already dead in the human sense of the word, that I can't be killed so easily... but it doesn't help. You are feeding on me voraciously, sucking away my life force at a rapid rate. If my heart was beating it would be racing by now, instead there is a hollow feeling in my chest - and pain. Excruciating, unbearable pain. With my head thrown back and my eyes staring into the dark, I don't realise what is happening straight away. But as your words sink in, I put it all together in my mind. Your hand, it's buried inside me! Pulling out my innards, with a sickening, squelching sound. To say I am horrified would be a vast understatement. The fear and pain is all there is now. No words, not a single sound passes my lips as you gut me, but deep down my mind is imploding. Your arm is all that's holding me up and when you let go, I fall to my knees. Convulsing silently as you grab me by the hair and start wrapping my guts around my neck.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #75
the savage
Privileged Member

There is nothing you canndo to stop me, not even slow me down. I pull out more and more of you. Laughing at thr look on yor face. "Don't worry, you'll live. You won't like it, but you'll live." I stoo feeding, youd have enough to heal if I wasn't still inside, still pullin out kore of you. Still raping you, still thrusting hard, taking the energy from your srolen blood and returning it to you violently.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #76
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

The scream is in my mind, frozen like the rest of me. Your laughter reverberating inside my head, reminding me I am not yet dead. My hips jerk with your thrusts, your cock swollen and hard inside me. But even as you pound my tight sheath, your hand is tugging at my guts, disemboweling me without mercy, without end. I'm so weak now that I can't even keep my head up. The only thing holding me upright is the slippery noose by which you've hung me. My own bowels, wrapped tightly around my throat, are causing me to choke every time I try to breathe. I'm not sure why I keep trying, it must be the shock of seeing the endless string of intestines being pulled out of a bloody hole in my abdomen. Little choked sounds is all I can produce, while you rape me in this grizzly fashion. Laughingly, you tell me I will live - and I choke again, more noisily this time. My eyes bulge as you wrap another loop around my neck and pull, hard. But there's nothing I can do, no way to escape. Opening my mouth in a silent scream, I gaze at the bloodied ground, wishing only for a merciful release.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #77
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you, finally finished. A trussed up piece of meat, bound with her own flesh. I doubt you have the energy to attempt escaoe, but I see no reason to risk it. "Stay." I slice my thumb and squeeze a sigke drop of blood into your mouth. Nit wilk sustain you for quite some time. "I am off to find all your friends and loved ones. Addresses. Now"
Old 04-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #78
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

All the stories about the spirit detaching from the body, are lies. I'm as close to death as one can be without ceasing to exist, and yet I'm still trapped. Gutted completely, my intestines wrapped around me in lieu of rope, I'm lying on the cold earth floor much like a corpse. Unlike a corpse, however, I can feel everything. The horrible, all consuming pain beats at me with every second that passes, and the only reason I don't move or make a sound is because I can't. The single drop of blood you gave me is barely enough to keep me alive, if you can call it that. Therefore, when you ask for the addresses of my family and friends, I don't reply straight away. I have to focus extra hard just to form the words. Then to push air out, through my crushed windpipe. My tortured whispers are too quiet for human ears, but it poses no trouble for you. I see you nodding in satisfaction, a sadistic smile playing on your lips. Then you are gone, leaving me alone in the dark. A naked, bloodied body tied up tight with her own guts. I have no God to pray to any more, besides you. So that's what I do. Composing prayer after prayer, just to keep from going insane. At one point, a group of rats scurries by. The stinking rodents give me a wide berth, while I watch them with bloodshot eyes. Right now, I'd kill for blood - any blood...

Last edited by Sasha Girl; 04-21-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #79
the savage
Privileged Member

I look around, not hard to find the addresses. I have lived here longer than most cities hae existed. Walking to the home of your deareast friend, the ine that you did not kill. And it is easy to bring her. The fight lasted maybe a second. Returningnhome with her, descending deep down. Barely beatong the sunrise. The one thing that can still kill me. I drop her on the floor. Just out of your reach. "Watch, watch her die."
Old 04-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #80
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I can hear you coming from a long way away and it makes me tremble, inside my bonds. It's only a tiny movement, for my intestines are still attached and I feel every move as the worst imaginable agony. Thus, when you sweep inside and drop my dearest friend in front of me, I don't move, I don't even whimper. On seeing me, she screams. She obviously thinks me dead, but then she hears you talking to me. I fix my gaze on her and mouth a single word, 'sorry'. You laugh, a cruel and cold laugh devoid of compassion of any kind. You're still laughing as you fall on my friend and start tearing her clothes off. And I tremble, my guts stretching wetly, as I watch... With pain and longing both.