Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #41
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
Ahh, but I do know a way to subdue that MILF into strict compliance. It helps if you have a knife at the throat of her bound and gagged adult daughter. (Mmmm, I am so bad!!!!)
You don't need a knife in that case. You can threaten the daughter just with your cock;

Mom isn't going to blindly trust you that her daughter will be spared if she complies, but will do it just for the forlong hope you will keep your word, at least because they'd ware you out too much to despoil the daughter as well.

It's priceless to view the air of despair on them when they see their hopes shattered
Old 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #42
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicopium666 View Post
The idea of a bunch of 18 year olds or college kids gangbanging the shit out of some mom is definitely a fantasy I have. I'm not a woman of course, but I would think it would be very humiliating and degrading to get gang raped by younger guys...
I´m a woman and I have the same fantasy: I´m humiliated and degraded by a bunch of 20 years old boys. They´re plenty of energy and lust, so they take their time to rape me.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #43
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Beardy: I have no children

Maybe we can help you with that one
No thanks. Just rape me
I got two nephews and three nieces. That´s enough kids for me.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #44
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
a bunch of 20 years old boys... take their time to rape me.
Isn't fantasy great?
Old 05-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
drmephisto

Yeah but even my cock isn't so big that I could hold it to her throat while I am standing behind her, LOL. But I do so love the notion of seeing their hopes shattered. (NOOO, you said you wouldn't hurt her!!!!!) Know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
You don't need a knife in that case. You can threaten the daughter just with your cock;

Mom isn't going to blindly trust you that her daughter will be spared if she complies, but will do it just for the forlong hope you will keep your word, at least because they'd ware you out too much to despoil the daughter as well.

It's priceless to view the air of despair on them when they see their hopes shattered.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #46
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another major plus of more mature ladies is that they're a lot less likely to have tattoos or piercings. Too many of the young ones do these days. Instant turn-off.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:56 AM   #47
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Another major plus of more mature ladies is that they're a lot less likely to have tattoos or piercings. Too many of the young ones do these days. Instant turn-off.
so you wouldn't rape a good-looking girl if it turned out she had a tatt (not a tramp stamp)? christ, i better paint mine over... that might be what i'm doing wrong.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:01 AM   #48
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
Generally speaking, it seems that maybe it's more physical attraction for the younger girls and less of a mind fuck, being that they are still ignorant, have less brain development and less understanding of life on a greater scale.
So are you saying that just because you are younger that you are automatically more physically attractive?
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:12 AM   #49
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey there josephine ^_^ I am twenty years-old and frequently have fantasies about mature women. I believe the old philosophy of "women are like wine, they get better with age" is absolutely true. If she's a mom it's even more erotic in a twisted sort of way. Thinking about sweeping her away from her neglectful husband or taking her in her own house will the hubby is out. Mature women have a lot of potential for sexual fantasies, especially rape
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:30 AM   #50
hardwood
Privileged Member

hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hardwood has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I'm an old perv myself, but I've enjoyed fantasies about mature women since I hit puberty, consensual and non-consensual. I could go on and on about how and why I could apply the term "sex appeal" to older women as much as younger women, or how many men young and old that I've talked to online that have fantasies about mature women. So let me just say that I love the idea of a mature "victim". A classy woman who is seemingly settled, safe, and secure in her suburban home, having her dignity stolen from her by one or more vile perverts young or old.

As a youngster, some of my fantasy victims included my aunt, numerous school teachers, the minister's wife, a few MILF neighbors, and some of my friends' moms. I still enjoy these types of fantasies.
I wrote an account of an experience of watching a mature married woman nearly getting raped at a fairground back in the 50's, take a look at my account of that situation at the beginning of this thread. That really sparked my imagination regarding older women.
hardwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #51
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

And has just sparked mine...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #52
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession
Generally speaking, it seems that maybe it's more physical attraction for the younger girls and less of a mind fuck, being that they are still ignorant, have less brain development and less understanding of life on a greater scale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
So are you saying that just because you are younger that you are automatically more physically attractive?
don't forget that younger women are all ignorant and not in it for the 'mind fuck' ...
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:19 AM   #53
Brutalizer

Brutalizer has initial reputation
Default Older Is Better

Josephine,
I am a 20 y o male and am only attracted to older ladies especially when it comes to rape fantasy. Older victims are the best victims. Pm me if you would like to explore our mutual interest further.
Brutalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:35 PM   #54
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephinesweet View Post
Who have rape fantasies with a mature 40's or 50's mom? I'm in my 40's and have many fantasies with young males but I don't know if young males use to have fantasies with a woman like me.

Josephine.
THere is nothing hotter than a cougar. Anytime you wish to RP, please let me know
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #55
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwood View Post
This very scenario got me interested in rape, I'll explain
what we saw was the guys pulling at the womans clothes, trying to strip her, unfortunately one of the security guards intervened and stopped it. We did however get to see her in her slip with it being pulled up before it was stopped. So thats what fired my imagination.

That's a great story and what a shame they did'nt succeed.

About 30 years ago, before reporting restrictions in Newspapers, they were full of these types of stories especially one UK paper called the "News of the World".

I still have cuttings that I took of some of these cases and probably my favourite was almost unbelieveable.

It took place in a school in Germany where a teacher of 37 had been flirting with her class of 15 year old boys. Apparently they followed her home and forced their way into her house. A graphic description followed.
Two boys held her by the arms while one stripped her, first tearing open her blouse then breaking the fastening to her skirt and tearing it open down one side. Her blouse and skirt were torn right off exposing her lace trimmed fullslip. The boy doing the stripping broke the straps of her slip and tore it to her waist and pulled off her bra. He sucked her breasts and kissed her then another joined in and tore her slip completely off and her panties.They even tore off her stockings and garter belt then took it in turns to rape her.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #56
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll never stop dreaming of mature victims...I just love the damn thought of a more mature woman backing away from me...maybe she's preparing dinner or just finished bathing and waiting for her husband. Perhaps she's on the phone with one of her children who's away at college or has their own family...or maybe she just teased the wrong guy at the store in a attempt to bring a bit more 'flare' into her day and instead got something much more than she ever would have imagined.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #57
Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'd give it a go age is no prob

Rape is just something you do when you don't have to work.
Aussieyobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #58
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

is it intimidating though for you younger guys with older women? I seem to attract them, but then when we get down to business they seem to be all soft and trembly and I have to take control of them??? The older guys just get straight into it with no mucking around.

girls do you find this if you have played with both younger and older... what seems to work best for you and why?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #59
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To me a mature victim is what is all about. Here is my reasoning:

A young gal isn't going to have the knowledge to know what might come next. To her the terror is just getting it against her will.

A more mature lady has been there, done that. She probably has had it every way already. She's going to know what is about to happen. It's up to me to be sure that I twist it every way I can so she experience something that she never has before.

All the toys I would have with me are good for several things. But it depends on the experience of the lady in my hands so to speak. Even such simple things such as nipple clamps would bring a different reaction depending on my victims experience. I'd much rather use them on someone that thought they knew what they were for as opposed to someone that had never experienced them before.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #60
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
is it intimidating though for you younger guys with older women? I seem to attract them, but then when we get down to business they seem to be all soft and trembly and I have to take control of them??? The older guys just get straight into it with no mucking around.
That's what I always loved about older women. The idea that she would take charge. I find it so incredibly erotic when a strong willed mature woman takes charge during sex. It beats sex with a young girl any day of the week. For some reason I tend to feel far more attracted to older women and love that age/maturity advantage they have over me
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote