Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #61
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

the only thig the U.S.'s involvement did was lead to the idea of partitioning the mandate. This is typical British behavior of the time, at one point they play the role of paramount leadership then at another attempt to portray thmselves as a weak and waining force. This is similiar to the stunt they pulled in Africa where they were able to defeat the Boer Republics at one point,unify them ino the Union of South Africa then attempt to say when SA became rogue that they couldn't control i. They were able to destroy it to unify it but not destroy it to destroy it? ludicrous!
The U.S. got the 2/3 vote it needed to approve the est. of Palestine, it even put preassure on Liberia, the Philipines, and Haiti to reverse their vote. All Britain done was make some low leveled arms deal sothey'd have enough of a war to need to buy guns but not enough to actually when. What does a British history book say? I've always wondered.

Who cares about slavery if your still treated as a n*gger? What a useless formality. And your right, Spain, Portugal have done ther sins, and there have been racial components we see in Afrca and Latin America. But we also see in conflicts like the middle east where the U.S. pays for your neo-colonialism. Darfur is the result of another racial stunt.
And if freetown was so free why did they only get freed in 1960? Thats quite a slow pace.. I fel your unified state antics are also responsible for the kashmir massacres and the pogroms against Igbos before Biafra's foundation, etc etc.

A redcoat never helped a colored man for no reason. If you wanted freedom in the colonies you diddn't get it because it was right you got it because your Black ass fought for th crown. Yeah real selfless.

But to clarify one more time, the thie gripes of white britons i discount along side portuguese and spaniards.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #62
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
the only thig the U.S.'s involvement did was lead to the idea of partitioning the mandate. This is typical British behavior of the time, at one point they play the role of paramount leadership then at another attempt to portray thmselves as a weak and waining force. This is similiar to the stunt they pulled in Africa where they were able to defeat the Boer Republics at one point,unify them ino the Union of South Africa then attempt to say when SA became rogue that they couldn't control i. They were able to destroy it to unify it but not destroy it to destroy it? ludicrous!
The U.S. got the 2/3 vote it needed to approve the est. of Palestine, it even put preassure on Liberia, the Philipines, and Haiti to reverse their vote. All Britain done was make some low leveled arms deal sothey'd have enough of a war to need to buy guns but not enough to actually when. What does a British history book say? I've always wondered.

Who cares about slavery if your still treated as a n*gger? What a useless formality. And your right, Spain, Portugal have done ther sins, and there have been racial components we see in Afrca and Latin America. But we also see in conflicts like the middle east where the U.S. pays for your neo-colonialism. Darfur is the result of another racial stunt.
And if freetown was so free why did they only get freed in 1960? Thats quite a slow pace.. I fel your unified state antics are also responsible for the kashmir massacres and the pogroms against Igbos before Biafra's foundation, etc etc.

A redcoat never helped a colored man for no reason. If you wanted freedom in the colonies you diddn't get it because it was right you got it because your Black ass fought for th crown. Yeah real selfless.

But to clarify one more time, the thie gripes of white britons i discount along side portuguese and spaniards.
Well it looks like you are pretty informed...but you are too spontaneous so it's hard for me to get everything you said...
not because i can't understand you...but just because i prefer to avoid to understand the sense of your "fanatic" words...
btw...i can tell you that you use to generalize too much...not every country has the same history..and not every country is the same thing.
...do you think to know all?

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-21-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: :D
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:42 AM   #63
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure
bla bla bla bla bla
Is there something quintessential you want to convey?
You hate us Brits.
Wow ... what a wonderful - repetitive - message, wrapped in a lot of mongering, bravo!

I think you just proved the point that modern day racism doesn't necessarily have to be an issue of colour. One can be just a wanker who hates another country for reasons I don't even want to know.

Well, my essential point being:

I'm British.
Although I don't live there anymore I've had just enough of your ramblings. You don't like the UK? Fine (and sod you by the way) but as long as you don't have anything sound to add to the topic itself - shut up!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #64
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I think you just proved the point that modern day racism doesn't necessarily have to be an issue of colour. One can be just a wanker who hates another country for reasons I don't even want to know.
Exactly. Bigotry is bigotry.

And how is a person of color who hates white people JUST BECAUSE they are white different from a white person who hates people of color just because they are brown or black or yellow or red or purple or whatever?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 AM   #65
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

The sad fact is, deep in Shadows post were some good points wrapped up in a load of Brit-bashing.

To a certain degree Britain, and most European nations have to acknowledge that their empires were less then perfect creations.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:47 AM   #66
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've stayed out of this thread because it was inevitable that it would descend into boring pointless raking over old muck, irrelevant historical finger pointing blahdiblahblahetcetcetc.

But I want to expand on something I said earlier on, that the notion of racism has become trivialised. It has become a tool of the political left to further their agenda, instead of something to be reviled and confronted wherever it is encountered. The word "racist" is used to insult. It disgusts me. Add it to the list along with "reactionary" "capitalist". The left have rendered the notion of racism devoid of all meaning.

To explain what I mean I'm going to give you a couple of instances.

Some of you will be aware of The Celebrity Big Brother Race Row. A potted history is that Bollywood film star Shilpa Shetty and celebrity corpse Jade Goody had a very public falling out because Jades mother couldn't pronounce Shilpas name and chose to call her Princess instead. In another forum there was a discussion about this. I happened to remark that Shilpa was a complete bitch, and the forums notorious fellow travellers pounced on this and started slinging accusations that I was racist. I still to this day haven't had it explained to me how calling Shilpa Shetty a bitch was racist.

A ridiculous notion.

Example two:

Little miss Rotter has had some trouble at work with a colleague, trouble that amounts to bullying and attempts to undermine her work. This colleague is unpopular. Little girls boss has encouraged her to make a complaint. Quite right too so no problem there. BUT, her boss has also tried to get little miss to make a complaint of racism against this colleague. Where no racism exists. This colleague may or may not harbour racist or prejudiced thoughts, but she has said or done nothing to suggest she has. Some might assume she does because of the way she behaves toward my little girl, but it's a very dangerous assumption to make especially as the colleague is a grade a bitch in general.

To attempt to encourage little miss Rotter to "play the race card" as it were is an abuse of anti-discriminatory policies. Such abuses diminish the power of such legislation, it is not anti-racist, it is simply furthering an agenda. Being an honourable and honest person, little miss has refused to make her complaint on the basis of her ethnicity.

But that example is just one instance of how political correctness is used to undermine positive attitudes toward ethnic diversity, portraying a notion of victimhood, implying minorities as a group who need protecting. Fellow travellers will get on their high horses and claim to be anti-racist, but they're not. They're exoiting race to further their own agenda. It sickens me because those underhand bastards are as hateful as the thugs chanting "white is right" and "send 'em back".

Rant over.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:44 AM   #67
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I totally agree Rotter, comments like this was one of the points of the thread.

A couple of months we had something similar happen at where I work.

There were a couple of women who couldn't get on, one's Turkish and the others British. Apparently, the Turkish woman was complaining about the country, when the other turned around and told her 'to fuck of back to her own country'. So the Turk called in the police, and the other girl got sacked.

I abhore racism, but do think that sometimes the term racist has been used to hide or close debate about immigration, or multi-culturism.

My favourite example of this occured last year when the then Mayor of London, 'Red' Ken Livingston told his former deputy Trevor Phillips that he did not know what he was talking about when the later had the guts to say that multi-culturism isn't working. This is the white man Ken telling the Coloured, Afro-Carrabean, head of the Campaign for Racial Equality that he understand racism.

Personnally, have reservations about mass immigration is normal and not racist. Hating all foreigners, and looking down on people because they are a different race, that is.

FR the shit that missy is going through at work, is that one of the reasons she isn't around much. If so send her my support mate. Cheers.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #68
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Am I the only person that realizes that racial discrimination and "foreign" discrimination are NOT the same thing?

The black aunt Jemima with 7 kids by 7 different baby daddies who are all in prison will get a welfare check and free food and healthcare and public housing. Not that thats a good thing, but hey its free.

A black man who actually works for a living will not get a welfare check nor government hand outs...unless its a young black man with a minority status on his FAFSA or a full ride to a university playing football.

A young white women with a child will get a free government check and free healthcare because she is a polish immigrant.

A black american tells a black African to go back to Zimbabwe. Is this man a racist?

A white Italian American scoffs at a white German immigrant because he cant speak english. He tells him to speak english or GTFO. Is this man a racist?

A Mexican-American women turns down a date with a Honduran man who cant speak english because she doesnt date "wetbacks". Is this woman a racist?

That same Mexican-American woman doesnt date anyone a shade browner than her. Is this woman a racist?

If anyone gets my point...Holla at ur' girl

Please be careful when using the term race in a sentence. DIFFERENT RACE DOES NOT EQUAL FOREIGN.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-25-2009 at 09:42 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #69
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

well that depends on motivations ad defacto deffinitions of foreign also... Whatis FAFSA? An any guy who can throw the ball good enough will get a free ride to college i think.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 AM   #70
pervipete

Chi, a very thought provoking post, as always, which shows that it is not black and white, if you pardon the expression.

I think to a certain degree the definition of racism depends on the people involved.

As I have stated in a post above, I beleive racism is hating someone not because of who they are, but because of their racial origins, Asian, African, white from a different land, etc.

The water can get muddied somewhat by personal intent, what some people take as banter, others will take as racial bullying. And some will use racism as a way to smother debate, others genuinely beleive rascism is emdemic to soceity.

As for the skin agianst skin, I honestly don't know, I will consider what you wrote and reply later.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #71
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The FAFSA thing has me dying Chi. How much do you think a minority gets for being just that? Seriously. I've compared my FAFSA pell grants to other students; white and black and *GASP* guess what...the amount is usually no different depending on your income and all that jazz. Yes more than your skin color comes into factor for financial aid

Some things in this thread make sense, the rest is just complete and utter bullshit that I can't get mad at. It's made me laugh my ass off if anything at all, and no there's not any full blooded white american males or females using the welfare system to their advantage or getting scholarships and free rides to universities to play a sport.

Nope nope it's just the dirty darkies and the damn illegals who take our jerbs.

DURKA DUR BITCHES http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brj2UkUPjCI
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #72
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
As I have stated in a post above, I beleive racism is hating someone not because of who they are, but because of their racial origins, Asian, African, white from a different land, etc.

Do you mean white hating on another white from a different land. Thats not racism, because its not an issue or race but of CULTERAL hatred. There is a huge difference between ethnicity and race.

There are only 3 races in the world. There are hundreds of different ethnicities.

Think about it.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-26-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #73
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
The FAFSA thing has me dying Chi. How much do you think a minority gets for being just that? Seriously. I've compared my FAFSA pell grants to other students; white and black and *GASP* guess what...the amount is usually no different depending on your income and all that jazz. Yes more than your skin color comes into factor for financial aid
I got over 5,000 in government handouts for claiming minority. I think I know how the system works. Maybe you are just the wrong minority.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 PM   #74
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's surprising, you went to or currently attend college? :P

Anyway seeing your own statement maybe you can go back look at yours and go 'Oh...'. You likely won't but yea *done with this topic* DURKA DUR BITCHES!
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:57 AM   #75
Shadowy Figure
Banned

i disagree with you on the 3 races thing. I believe we have, White, Black, Oriental/East Asian, South Asian (Indo-Pak), Native American/Amerindian, Latino, Polynesian (Hawaiian, Samoan, etc), Arab, and a few more can be disputed. Descrimination between Whites can be racism if the offending white has a narrow view on what is "white". Maybe he considers himself Aryan for example and the other white a lower variety of European.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #76
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
i disagree with you on the 3 races thing. I believe we have, White, Black, Oriental/East Asian, South Asian (Indo-Pak), Native American/Amerindian, Latino, Polynesian (Hawaiian, Samoan, etc), Arab, and a few more can be disputed. Descrimination between Whites can be racism if the offending white has a narrow view on what is "white". Maybe he considers himself Aryan for example and the other white a lower variety of European.
All of the above is classified into 3 distinct races, which are caucasian, black, and asian. South Asians are asians, Amerindians are asian, some arabs can be classified into either asian or caucasian. What you are referring to in the above is ethnicity rather than race. There is alot of ethnic prejudice, but race is a very distinct classification of humans.

BTW, Aryan derives originally from the lands of Iran, and refers to the strings of languages spoken during a particular time period.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-28-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:26 PM   #77
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
What is worse, someone who fully hates foriegn people, no matter who they are, someone who comes out with racist views, but has non-white friends, or someone who uses racism a way of upsetting others, but don't believe in the words.
Neither; One form of racism, bigotry, etc is EXACTLY that same as all others.
Quote:
Can someone genuinely hold racist views, yet have friends from a different race.
NO. PERIOD.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #78
drmephisto

Quote:
Here's couple of questions for you all,

Do some people say racist things because they are racist, or because they are ignorant? Is it worse for someone be openly racist, or if they just make racist comments to annoy people.

You may be asking, why ask?

Well heres why.

Now there is this women at work who seems thinks it fine to belittle me and wind me up, that is try to offend me.

This she does through two main methods.

Women, now I work in a large department store, where it must be said, the majority of employees are female, the majority of are youngish, quite a few of which are good looking, nicely built ladies. Now, some of the more maturer ladies are also good looking, nicely built women, to be short MILF's.

Of course being male, I like this, and of course her being jealous has to make comments when I talk to them, such as if they are youngish, 'shes twelve'. or about one woman 'shes too old', though she shut up when I pointed out that this particular woman was only 18 months older then me. But this is okay, she is jealous, she is not good looking, so I can live with this...

However...

She has a tendancy to come out with some of the latest racist propoganda from right wing papers. Now, I am liberal, which according to her means that I am not patriotic.

Being a conservative myself, I'd have to wonder what you mean by racist propaganda in the first place. I am not as many liberals like to bunch me and others who think like me. I am not a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, nor a sexist. I have black friends, white friends, Indian (Seminole) friends, and gay friends. Some are like me politically. Some I shoot with, some I dive with, some I worship with (Catholic), but I respect all who show me the same. Immigration is an issue here because there are several million of them who are here illegally. I want immigrants here. I want them to be here legally. When my cousin who lives in Ireland came to work here on a visa he worked 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 months. When his visa expired he went home. My parents were immigrants. They did everything legal to stay here and become citizens. I may have disagreements with friends about politics, but I stand by them. I am a believer in liberty for all. People who put race or religion or ethnic origin between them and knowing someone else, may never get to know the greatest friend they could have.

I have a lot of non-white or non-British friends, which becomes a source of material for her little comments. Also a source of humour to delibrately screw up their names, and then take no notice when I say no it's pronouced ******.

But, we are both on facebook, and we have a mutual friend who is of Indian descent.

Now back to my questions

What is worse, someone who fully hates foriegn people, no matter who they are, someone who comes out with racist views, but has non-white friends, or someone who uses racism a way of upsetting others, but don't believe in the words. The first is a bigot so he or she is ignorant, the second is a hypocrite, and the last is just a plain troublemaker.

And does racism come from an ignorance about another person race colour, religion and therefore can be fought by getting to know one another. Only if they want to take the steps needed to put aside such ignorance. It can be found in the golden rule. Or is it just something deeper?

Can someone genuinely hold racist views, yet have friends from a different race.Ask Hitler and Tojo.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #79
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

I have to bump this.

Pete, stop complaining. I have to hear my boss call people "nigger lover's" all day at work and all you have to deal with is some broad mispronouncing Habibababab Achhalisofashir. Just tell her "its Mr. Patel to you" for each and every one and be done with it and just be glad that you are surrounding by minority loving white people for the most part.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-04-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #80
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I have to bump this.

Pete, stop complaining. I have to hear my boss call people "nigger lover's" all day at work and all you have to deal with is some broad mispronouncing Habibababab Achhalisofashir. Just tell her "its Mr. Patel to you" for each and every one and be done with it and just be glad that you are surrounding by minority loving white people for the most part.
Until now, I have ignored this thread and have personally declined to make a post. Hey guys, this is the Internet! Race and religion are irrelevant! Only intelligence and clarity of thought count.

I’ve seen the “N” word and I’ve seen “I hate Jews” posted in this forum. Everyone one of us is prejudiced in some way or another. The Internet clears the air on those issues. Who knows or cares what you are!

In my case, race and religion do not enter the picture. I hate stupid, parasitic and lazy people regardless of their race, creed or color. And trust me, there are just as many (by percentage) of stupid, parasitic and lazy people that share my race, creed and color as there are in any other race, creed or color!

I have shared this story before, but I will give it a go again.

When I was a mere pup, I would go to town (built around a square with the Courthouse in the center (as are most small county center Texas towns) with my extraordinary Czech grandfather.

We would go to the gin and have our cotton bailed or our corn or wheat ground and mixed with sorghum into cattle feed. As my reward for my minimal help, he would take me to the soda fountain at the local drug store and buy me a cherry Coke. That was an absolute treat. We drove a Farmall tractor towing a trailer into town and we would park where we could and would walk to the drug store.

On one occasion, there was a group of drunken men sitting in a row in front of a number of small shops. I remember small bottles of cheap "Old Crow" whiskey bottles sitting around them. My grandfather told me not to pay attention to the “Niggers”. I wrongfully corrected him by saying that they were white. In Czech, he explained that color was not the issue and they were “Niggers”.

That puzzled me. When we got back home, I looked up the word in his 1940’s Webster’s dictionary. He was absolutely correct. Like word “gay”, the word “nigger” has been perverted by the same sort of politically correct liberals that listened to those real “niggers” that were sitting in front of those little shops.

Again, we all suffer from some sort of bigotry. Define yours and properly deal with it!

That’s my $6.97 on the subject. Due to the parasites and the politicians that gain their power from their votes, my two cents has inflated to that new dollar amount!

I also hate the perversion of the English language!
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote