Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #21
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There are all sorts of real life situations that I find both fearfull and exciting.

Every time I get on an elevator is one. If the car is empty will someone as the doors close suddenly join me ? Is he just another rider or up to no good ?

A simple walk to the car after shopping at a mall. The stories I have heard through the years. And at night, a car or worse a van drives by, I watch myself yet find the potential danger and fear somewhat arousing.

Parties, raves, concerts, just a night out clubing with the girls. The list goes on. Each time I trust my instincts to protect me. But then I think of women who also trusted their instincts and ended up in a bad situation. Although I would not like to have a real life experience, I guess for me the possibility and fear that comes with that is a turn on for me.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #22
bound4me

bound4me Level 1 (100+)bound4me Level 1 (100+)

?

Last edited by bound4me; 09-12-2009 at 04:08 AM.
bound4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #23
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
There are all sorts of real life situations that I find both fearfull and exciting.

Every time I get on an elevator is one. If the car is empty will someone as the doors close suddenly join me ? Is he just another rider or up to no good ?

A simple walk to the car after shopping at a mall. The stories I have heard through the years. And at night, a car or worse a van drives by, I watch myself yet find the potential danger and fear somewhat arousing.

Parties, raves, concerts, just a night out clubing with the girls. The list goes on. Each time I trust my instincts to protect me. But then I think of women who also trusted their instincts and ended up in a bad situation. Although I would not like to have a real life experience, I guess for me the possibility and fear that comes with that is a turn on for me.
I think I know what you are saying, it adds fuel to your fantasies.

The male version would be walking behind an attractive woman, passing an alley, and have a momentry desire to take her down there, you know you wouldn't but for a moment....
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
bound4me

?

Last edited by bound4me; 09-12-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yep, thought so
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #26
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was all set to do some yard work one morning. Going through the garage to get my tool, I pressed the button to open the door and saw the legs of a man beneath the door. He shouldn't have been behind my house and it frightened me, but it has fueled my fantasies for a while now.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #27
bound4me

?

Last edited by bound4me; 09-12-2009 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I travel and get into a cab will the driver take me to my destination or just take me. It can be exciting and pass time to imagine being driven to some secluded place only to be greeted by strange men.

Finding some guy lurking around my house would just be outright scary.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #29
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I was all set to do some yard work one morning. Going through the garage to get my tool, I pressed the button to open the door and saw the legs of a man beneath the door. He shouldn't have been behind my house and it frightened me, but it has fueled my fantasies for a while now.
and then you ran and hid indoors, leaving me standing out there...
Old 06-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #30
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A rock group famous for its large stoner audience performed in a major venue in my city. Happily, I wasn't needed for anything. What a zoo! I access all city and emergency channels, and it was a gas listening to the cops respond to various fights, the FD respond to "HazMat" (nitrous oxice canisters) and the EMTs respond to overdoses and drunk kids.

I know lots of little hide-aways in that area. Hot damn, it would have been sooooo easy to grab some zonked-out girl(s) and pull them into the back recess of some forlorn place, and give it to her (them) but good!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #31
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Coming into my building late at night there was a woman I had never seen before, struggling with several heavy parcels when I walked in she was initially startled because I must have caught her by surprise. As I am big from weightlifting and have a brushcut I can be quite intimidating, yet in real life I am a pussycat (some have compared me to a big teddy bear), and I offered to hold the door for which she was grateful.

I would normally offer to help carry her stuff but this late at night and alone she might get weirded out. As it turns out she asks me to help her carry them to her unit so I get off at her floor and help carry them to her unit, and she invites me in to carry them to where she wants them. Commenting on how hard it is to get heavy items in when she lives alone she thanks me and I head out.

Let's look at the facts;
She's about 110 pounds and very attractive, I am 225 and intimidating
It's very late
she doesn't know me
invites me into her place
tells me she lives alone

What a fucking moron!!!!!!!! Lucky for her my fantasies are just that...fantasies which are limitted to these boards. I almost felt like saying something to her but didn't. I hope she smartens the fuck up and doesn't learn the hard way
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #32
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

this topic fascinates me, as well as your thoughts and responses
Old 06-08-2009, 05:33 AM   #33
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I was going to start a new thread, but this sort of fits the topic.

---paste ----

KANNAPOLIS (AP) — Craigslist is again under scrutiny after a North Carolina man was charged with using the popular online classified site to fulfill his own fantasy by finding someone to rape his wife at knifepoint while he watched.

The woman said Thursday she has been "traumatized" by the attack, which she did not know about ahead of time. It happened a month after Craigslist agreed to overhaul its policing of sex ads following a slaying in Massachusetts.

"You don't know what I'm going through," she said, shaking her head as she stood on her front porch. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

full story here >>>
http://www.news-record.com/content/2...es_rape_online

---end ---

Always make sure everyone consents.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #34
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post

Awwww....shucks.

Your inbox is full. I have been trying to send you a PM
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #35
Vika

Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No Way!
In real life I will avoid any dangerous situation at all costs... and as good as I can.

Thinking of me being raped in real doesn't excite me a bit. And when I hear someone was raped, I don't feel it is sexy or don't even think in that direction at all...

such thought scare me, not excite me a bit...

I will never walk in suspicious disctricts of my city at night, and if I can't avoid it and it will be must do thing, again, I won't be excited at all...

I don't like the thought of being raped, or even roleplaying it in real... The only place there is for rape, is only in my imagination, and nowhere else... without ANY connection to real life
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #36
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
I was going to start a new thread, but this sort of fits the topic.

---paste ----

KANNAPOLIS (AP) — Craigslist is again under scrutiny after a North Carolina man was charged with using the popular online classified site to fulfill his own fantasy by finding someone to rape his wife at knifepoint while he watched.

The woman said Thursday she has been "traumatized" by the attack, which she did not know about ahead of time. It happened a month after Craigslist agreed to overhaul its policing of sex ads following a slaying in Massachusetts.

"You don't know what I'm going through," she said, shaking her head as she stood on her front porch. "This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

full story here >>>
http://www.news-record.com/content/2...es_rape_online

---end ---

Always make sure everyone consents.
Some people have to go too far, I think we had a member that was trying to do the same thing here, not sure enough to post anything but details to a mod
Old 06-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #37
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
I feel that way in elevators too!

About 5 years ago, there was a rapist on my college campus. I dont know if he was ever caught, but he attacked two women, both college students. They both reported that he was on rollerblades ,That was kinda weird to me..but I walked through the campus in the evenings as the norm, and even after these incidents were reported, I still walked through the campus by myself late night. And I enjoyed it much more. Every guy I would see I would get chills and tingles, and after they would pass me, I would tense up an get even more chllls, wondering if he would come up behind me. It was so intense and sexy. I dont have those moments so much anymore.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #38
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I feel that way in elevators too!

About 5 years ago, there was a rapist on my college campus. I dont know if he was ever caught, but he attacked two women, both college students. They both reported that he was on rollerblades ,That was kinda weird to me..but I walked through the campus in the evenings as the norm, and even after these incidents were reported, I still walked through the campus by myself late night. And I enjoyed it much more. Every guy I would see I would get chills and tingles, and after they would pass me, I would tense up an get even more chllls, wondering if he would come up behind me. It was so intense and sexy. I dont have those moments so much anymore.
Thank God you didn't focus on the rollerblades... I don't think even RB has a Forum for THAT.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #39
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was weird as hell! I saw a sketch of the man on the news, and I only read about the rollerblades in the college paper. could you imagine he didnt take those shits off while he was doing his deal? He's either got balls so big, or incredible balance!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #40
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
It was weird as hell! I saw a sketch of the man on the news, and I only read about the rollerblades in the college paper. could you imagine he didnt take those shits off while he was doing his deal? He's either got balls so big, or incredible balance!
OK this is taking ME to a bad place now... I can see it is the accessory to have.

You make her bear all your weight with this arrangement. Have to squeeze your hands on her flesh extra hard to keep a good position. Rolling back and slamming in. Fast approach & quick getaway...

Does give new meaning to the phrase "Slippery when wet."

Could be the next thing.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote