Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Maddo, but I happen to like having my hair up in the hair like Robert Smith 'The Cure'.

Say 'I wanna fuck you to a girl hear ?
I see two possibilities.
1- you're a hell of a pretty boy
2 - you are so strong that no verbal aggressivity can bring you down.

In both cases, congrats.

And congrats girls for staying out this thread. I really wasn't expecting better from you. Except Sternenfield
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #22
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol u missin the point shysnale - maybe most will say no, hell maybe a few will give u a disgusted look and maybe even one or two will tell u to fuck off !!

the point is ONE at least will say yes - think of the odds !! with beer included lol

find the slags shysnale FIND THE SLAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #23
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Ok that's it.
Enough is Enough.
what is this with Uk girls casting love spells on me and making my life harder !
The UK girls are good but I don't think they are very attractive or beautiful as you think,I see the French,German.American,Italian girls are more attractive than the British girls.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #24
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol snale, i know where your coming from on this, im in the exact same boat as you neh. just...idono, go out there? i admit i recently gave up, but what i used to do was just go to bars, get a couple drinks in me and hit on women...i figured, if it worked id get laid, if it didnt, id be so shitfaced i wouldnt remember the rejection. let booze be your friend and drop the standards snale buddy! try not to look so...french also...french=turn off @_@

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #25
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Snale i can see no pics.
I'm sorry if i didnt manage to hold my frank reply and insulted you...
Old 01-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Shy goes on with Life!!

Yes you heard me Shy dear!! Keep on going 36?? So freaking what? I got you beat by twenty damn years and a lot more troubles than you can ever have sweety!

And as ugly as I am I still find someone enough to keep going!

Do small things dear...hold a door open at the public market give her a warm smile!

And if she smiles back...bump into her at produce section ask about something like onions...make small talk if it goes well ask if she`d like coffee!??

Give it a chance you are nice looking dear...be confident in yourself, be kind,gentle and witty have a good sense of humor but most of all be calm around a woman and she will LIKE you! Okay be at peace with yourself and she will come!

Dont give up youngster okay life is full of unexpected rewards!! So stick around my good friend and accept the prize when you get it!

Anything that is worth while getting...Is well worth the time you spend waiting for it!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #27
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Snale i can see no pics.
I'm sorry if i didnt manage to hold my frank reply and insulted you...

Ego, we are friends enough so you can get rough on me, you Douch*******
Come here baby you'll see how we talk to each other with my friends
Old 01-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #28
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Yes you heard me Shy dear!! Keep on going 36?? So freaking what? I got you beat by twenty damn years and a lot more troubles than you can ever have sweety!

And as ugly as I am I still find someone enough to keep going!

Do small things dear...hold a door open at the public market give her a warm smile!

And if she smiles back...bump into her at produce section ask about something like onions...make small talk if it goes well ask if she`d like coffee!??

Give it a chance you are nice looking dear...be confident in yourself, be kind,gentle and witty have a good sense of humor but most of all be calm around a woman and she will LIKE you! Okay be at peace with yourself and she will come!

Dont give up youngster okay life is full of unexpected rewards!! So stick around my good friend and accept the prize when you get it!

Anything that is worth while getting...Is well worth the time you spend waiting for it!!
thank you Cindy, your neverending kindness will lead you right to heaven
Old 01-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #29
Vika

Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vika has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hello...
you just have a heavy depression...

And the only person who can deal with it is yourself!

and I don't think anyone is borned to be looser... people are making loosers out of themselves, when thinking like their loosers
Old 01-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #30
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Come here baby you'll see how we talk to each other with my friends
I love the way French girls speak.....
Old 01-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #31
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Ok.
I guess I did not make myself really clear here.

I was hoping a good conversation would lead us to a solution, but none of the girls accused of heart stealing (Louise & Perfectly Formed) did come up with a solution so I suppose I have to step a little farther in this situation so it gets to an end.

Good matters, ladies, should have push you to already have apologised but it looks like it did not even cross your mind.
Ok You wanna mess with me ?
Ok it's your decision.

I have written this letter and I will send it to your new prime minister : Sir Gordon Brown.

Sir Brown,

This letter should not only intend to be the talk of one person, but should represent the voice of a whole community. It is only after having this courier validated by Bruxelles parliament house that I did allow my humble self to write to you. As you know we (the European Community) have the infinite pleasure to build this magnificent project which is the European market. Not only this will ensure Europe to embrace the future in peace and harmony, but also, to make one step forward this dream we all share : internationalization.

At this point of our correspondence my dear Mr Brown, It would be especially indelicate of me to remember to yourself you still haven't taken the Euro as your currency which consequently slows down our progress but also you did not sign this wonderful process called the 'European Constitution'.

You, English people, have been showing the world the direction of a beauty no one could deny. William Shakespeare, Thomas Lawrence, so many glorious people have showned the world that the English can be poets when rimes are needed but can also make powder sound through glorious military victories. You obviously have inherited all the qualities one could hope for in his life.

The Holy Bible tells us god sent angels on earth because he knew magnificence can sometimes blind one's eyes by never-ending reflections of golden excellence. I, Mr G*** M*** am not an angel Mr Brown, but just a modest French citizen. I however have a common point with the angels which is the power of the eyes. God knows my eyes have seen a lot when I had the unspeakable pleasure to visit your green island. I would like to bring to your knowledge the fact that my eyes may have perceive some inequity in your country. Your immigration policy helped a lot of people to find a home and an employment on your island, and the result of this is your culture is like a blood of a healthy family who develop itself by mixing all the races over the world. The marriage of the worldwide aesthetics have given birth to larger than life women whose sartorial and flesh magnetism are creating a serious neurotic impact on people who haven't been touched by god finger as you have been, you the magnificent English people. As your efficient biologist Bertrand Russel brilliantly proved in his work, the impact of the female on man mind is not to be underestimated and all well balanced men has to be soon or later in touch with these. I am desperately sorry to be the one to forward this to you Mr Brown, but a thousand people all over Europe are suffering a serious heart break from the emotional shock of looking at the goddess presently living in London. You know it is in out interest, we, the united European people to care about other health condition, and this is why I would like to ask you a favour to repair the damage your ladies have done on us.

Before you take this to a national level, I would like to be personally cured by having your authorities forcing a women on this website going under the name of Perfectly Formed to come here in France and giving me a beautiful celebration of sex and love.

When this will be done, I would like you to send another lady of this website called Louise to Las Vegas in the home of my old friend Somedude and make her marry him.

I think this will be a wonderful demonstration of your generosity and understanding. I assume you will know how to solve this problem with the rest of world when Somedude and myself will finally be satisfied.

Yours sincerely,

G****** M******
Old 01-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #32
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Before you take this to a national level, I would like to be personally cured by having your authorities forcing a women on this website going under the name of Perfectly Formed to come here in France and giving me a beautiful celebration of sex and love.

When this will be done, I would like you to send another lady of this website called Louise to Las Vegas in the home of my old friend Somedude and make her marry him.
Can you send one to Egypt for me!
your dream is very beautiful but it's very difficult, we meet many wonderful persons in the web but it's difficult to meet them in real life.
but it's not impossible,who can know,maybe it will happed in one day,honestly I wish that,also somedude is good person.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #33
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm with Snale. These beautiful English women and their "free will" has gone on long enough.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:41 PM   #34
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not totally confident that Gordon Brown could organise that....pretty sure I could though snale

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #35
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Be careful pf. Giving hope to a desperate heart like me can end up with a strange request from someone who can't see clearly between humour and rare people.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:46 AM   #36
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
hey shysnale i reckon u should first get a haircut, then in one month go out every day/night drinking and go up to 100 good looking women (singly!)
and whisper these words into their ear "i wanna fuck you" - MAKE SURE YOU SAY IT WITH A WINK AND A SMILE !!!!

and trust me although i never been to france - out of 100 women - ONE will say YES !!!!!!!!!!!. This is a tried and tested method MADDOG certified bona fida technique !

I Know you have the balls to do it because you got the balls to post your pic !!

pussy must be hunted !!
I don't think you're an ass at all, but I think that method makes people look like an ass. I've never ever ventured as far as doing that and the thought of it tells me that it won't work for someone like me. I'm scared.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #37
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Be careful pf. Giving hope to a desperate heart like me can end up with a strange request from someone who can't see clearly between humour and rare people.
And funnily enough I'm experiencing the same problem as you though you're nearly twice my age (I'm 20). But quite honestly, I hope that things work out for both of us because your desperate heart describes me too :/

I honestly believe I'm thinking 5-10 years easily down the road ahead of my age group in terms of relationships. One person told me that I am "already planning something you don't have". I'm just as scared as you are - and I think we have a right to be. Is there such a thing as fate?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote