Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-16-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)
Default Rape Role Playing Cheating?

My GF knows and tolerates my rape fantasies, but will not participate in any kind of role play with me. I met a woman through playing Warcraft (we're in the same guild) and found out that we both wanted to try a rape role play. So we arranged a time and used the voice chat system that we use for playing warcraft. Well, my GF overheard and got pissed. She considered it cheating even though I have never seen this woman and don't even know her real name.

What's everyone's thoughts? Is this cheating or not?
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #2
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What do you thought of another guy flirts with your girlfriend?

After that, both of them found out they have the same fetish, and they want to try it out without your knowledge/permission.

Then you overheard their conversation, what do you feel?
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is something I think we've all wrestled with at one time or another, and have to come to whatever arrangement is right.

For me, I consider anything on the public board - posted RPs and stories, flirting and banter - to be fair game. It's all out in the open and in my opinion is no worse than flirting at a party.

IM is a grey area. Some relationships have room for it, some don't. Aside from mild flirting I tend to be exclusive in IM. In other words, I might do some sort of sexual play with someone I have relationship with, but I won't with anyone else. Others in comitted relationships have no trouble with any form of typed RP.

Phone or voice chat RPs are definitely cheating in my book. After all, you didn't tell her about it, did you? Voice is much more personal and I simply do not it do if I have a primary relationship.

This is my opinion, of course. Your mileage may vary. Your mistake was not making the ground rules clear with your girlfriend BEFORE you did the RP. That fact alone probably felt a lot like you sneaking around to her. It would to me, too.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah its cheating.Its a different kind of cheating.I have a girlfriend and if i hid the fact that i was doing what you did and then she found out she would be pissed.Possibly game over.Every woman is different(obviously)but i think most would react the way she did.It messes with the whole trust bond that a couple are supposed to have.If she knew that this was something you wanted to do and gave you her consent that would be different. Plus the fact that you did not tell her might mean that deep down you knew it was wrong.

Time for damage control..
Tell her you f**ked up big time.Take responsibility 100percent but also try to explain why you did it.

Good Luck(and thats not sarcasm)
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doesn't that kind of encounter go by the name "phone sex"?

In my opinion it was definitely cheating. Even if you didn't actually meet the girl you still shared even more intimate thing than many of the one nighters are but that might be just my own interpretation of this subject...
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

OK This is only my point of view... but here goes...

First.. Did you tell her you were going to do it? And if not.. WHY not. Did you not tell her because you thought she would be mad? Did you not tell her because you didn't think it was any of her business what you did in private with another woman? Or was it something else.

I would say that if you decided to do it and it NEVER crossed your mind how your partner would feel about it..Or worse yet.. you thought she would disapprove and you did it anyway.. then there are bigger problems present then a simple role play fantasy. and if this does .. or does not "COUNT" as cheating

In a way it is an act you can not possibly judge for yourself by yourself. If your lady feels betrayed then HELL YES it was cheating,

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #7
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

Interesting. Thanks for the comments. In case people are wondering how it ended, I broke up with her. I realized that this was just one more thing on top of hundreds of other things we yell at each other. I'm too young to get tied down a an endless arguement. I guess if I don't feel it was cheating (since I have no emotions to that woman, much less what she even looks like (although she has one kick ass toon in warcraft)) probably meant that I didn't care about her as much as I should have. Maybe the next GF will be into role play
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:23 PM   #8
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually i was in the same place as you Rankin, but probably i had a more complicated relationship then just that..

For me cheating was felt like a daily thing in my relationship life, i guess it was because how i experienced in the first place, how a few of my first boyfriends treated me and how they play around within the relationship, i was so pissed up, that i feel remorse no more..

So as I grew up, i did it to guys as well, since i forgot how hurtful being cheated is like..

It was until one my closest girlfriend who talked to me about how guys who i have treated so well and cheated on him just to get the kick of it.. she gave this impression "You treat boys, like you grow a plant, and when the plant start to have flower and ready to bear a fruit, you burn them!"

I thought this was to harsh from her to say to me but yes, I was an extremist to guys, that i had 3 boyfriend at once just to play around with.. (I know some of you might not like me here at this point)

But you know what, as time goes, i learn something, there are no point in having fun if it can't be last until forever, so for now i seek guys and try to build the relationship/commitment with them.

Hope you understand how i feels Best of luck Rankin!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote