Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazmo View Post
anyway i'll assume that u meant WHY , in that case the answer would be simple , i do know about egypt because i have to ( i was gonna say :because i can but i found it ridiculous )
Look spazmo,I smell a bad smell in your talks,maybe you are really don't know and DON'T WANT TO KNOW or you are ........
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #22
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
and despite off not being egyptian it seems that i know more than u about egypt , which really makes this conversation looks wired for any one reads & funny too !
No one here know about Egypt more than me,so I'm sure you don't know about Egypt as me,I think you collect your information from a insipid movie or story.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:37 PM   #23
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
women r weak , from the first moment they born they get used to that fact , they live with it they breath it every second , & sooner or later they 'll be shocked with another fact that nature is not friendly with weaks !
generally the suffering comes when harmony between weak & strong fades awy !
And this ensuring my opinion about you,you don't know any true information about Egypt,maybe you was listening to some idiots or some people who hate Egypt.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #24
Bunnyhunterz

Bunnyhunterz has initial reputation
Default ...

Last edited by Bunnyhunterz; 11-12-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Bunnyhunterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #25
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

first of all i wanna apologize for jasmine for curving that topic awy of its line , and leading the conversation in Dumb & Dumber style !

lets make it clear : i said that lesbians can suffer "as women" at modern society not just in middle eastern society , because the issue itself related to the culture of force which rings the world long time ago not only the east !

so that guy called ezzdx thinks that i was wrong & that middle eastern countries ( the most religious dictatorship countries in the world) has no women suffering anyhow ?!
and he taken his own country "egypt" as an example of respecting the women's right !
so ezzdx , either u think the people are blind or fool , & i guess you the think the second one !
respecting women rights comes from alot deeper things ezzdx , and in the whole 22 middle eastern countries the man has no rights to change his 20 years old president supported by ARAMCO !
so if the simple men's right in the middle east are missing , how about the women ? how about children ? how about minoritys ? gays , lesbians , atheists , etec !
dont u read the newspapers or what ? there is no human rights in middle east , no women rights , no fucking rights for any creatures except ARAMCO remote Advaisors on that damn area ? u got it !
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:30 AM   #26
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
so that guy called ezzdx thinks that i was wrong
The guy called ezzdx is sure you was wrong,and he better than you,at least he proud of his country and culture and respect the other cultures,but you we even don't know what's your country,are you afraid to tell us it.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:39 AM   #27
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
and he taken his own country "egypt" as an example of respecting the women's right !
so ezzdx , either u think the people are blind or fool , & i guess you the think the second one !
I don't want to say again that we care about the women's right in Egypt,but at least the rape crimes are low in Egypt and the most middle eastern societies.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #28
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
respecting women rights comes from alot deeper things ezzdx , and in the whole 22 middle eastern countries the man has no rights to change his 20 years old president supported by ARAMCO !
so if the simple men's right in the middle east are missing , how about the women ? how about children ? how about minoritys ? gays , lesbians , atheists , etec !
dont u read the newspapers or what ? there is no human rights in middle east , no women rights , no fucking rights for any creatures except ARAMCO remote Advaisors on that damn area ? u got it !
Why we must change him if he is good or if the majority "and I'm with them" see this,and this is our internal affairs and this is not your business,and know rights for any foreign to intervene in our internal affairs.

and there are human rights in my country,yes there aren't rights for the gays , lesbians , atheists but for the other humans there are human rights for them.
and if all things that you said about Egypt were right I would know about them and I wouldn't put the name of my country in my account here as you.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I'm seriously doubting this is doing any good to Jasmine's original question.
Aside the fact I read so much stupidity in many posts here since I last visited yesterday morning I can only say this: Whew!

Homosexuals have to be cured (implying homosexuality is some sort of medical/psychological illness to be taken care of) or can be?
Wake up!

Human rights for some people but not for others?
It's called human rights because we're all humans, so either you have them for everyone or you don't have them at all.

Although I am not an expert on Egypt I think the discussion about who knows more is most unnecessary. I'm British and I live in Germany. Doesn't mean I know everything about those countries there is to know. Nobody knows everything and sometimes (most times actually) an objective, outside view can be even more sophisticated and critical than an insider's knowledge.
I suggest we agree on the fact there are people who might have knowledge others lack, no matter where they live.

Sex crimes in the Middle East - as well as in many other countries (some Asian for example) are usually lower because the offcial numbers differ seriously from the actual ones.
Why?
Because in many of those countries the shame is put on the violated women (or boys/men) and the ramifications are often so hard to bear for the victims most of them simply decide not to report it.
No report equals a lower official number.
It has nothing to do with more respect or rights for women. Quite the opposite in most cases.

Now: If you need to continue this discussion feel free to do so but take it to a new thread!
Old 03-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #30
spazmo
Banned

Sternenlied

what i am saying to u now is out of discussioni but i strongly doubt if that guy got a clew of what u trying to say about "discussion" !
we just destroyed jasmine's topic for no reason at all , i appologize again !

finally i wished for a second if GOATBOY was right in that "arabs cure for lesbians" story , cuz as an arabian guy i would be more than happy to shout it from the roof tops that i am a gay , girls can feel free to cure me
Old 03-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #31
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Although I am not an expert on Egypt I think the discussion about who knows more is most unnecessary. I'm British and I live in Germany. Doesn't mean I know everything about those countries there is to know. Nobody knows everything and sometimes (most times actually) an objective, outside view can be even more sophisticated and critical than an insider's knowledge.
I suggest we agree on the fact there are people who might have knowledge others lack, no matter where they live.
This maybe right but in the case which the country isn't Egypt and the person isn't me.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #32
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Sex crimes in the Middle East - as well as in many other countries (some Asian for example) are usually lower because the offcial numbers differ seriously from the actual ones.
Why?
Because in many of those countries the shame is put on the violated women (or boys/men) and the ramifications are often so hard to bear for the victims most of them simply decide not to report it.
No report equals a lower official number.
It has nothing to do with more respect or rights for women. Quite the opposite in most cases.
Wrong ,it's low in Middle east countries"I don't know realy about Asian countries" because the families and the enates of the victim must revenge from the rapist by killing him if they catch him before the police,so the rapist often think well before doing rape because it's not easy to escape from her family and the police in the same time.

And I know some rape victims "from European countries" who faced the shame and the blame from their families because they were raped even if some of them weren't adult when they raped.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #33
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Homosexuals have to be cured (implying homosexuality is some sort of medical/psychological illness to be taken care of) or can be?
Wake up!

Human rights for some people but not for others?
It's called human rights because we're all humans, so either you have them for everyone or you don't have them at all.
The case is so easy,if you or any one see that those countries haven't the real human rights"from your opinion" don't visite them,just don't show them your face,and let the people of those countries live their life as they want as they do this in their countries.

Although the most people of those countries are give a very good hospitality to their visitor because this is in they traditions.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:21 PM   #34
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Wake up!
Hmm...yes, perhaps just killing them is the right thing.
But if there is a chance to bring them back? We should give it a try...

Last edited by ego; 03-25-2008 at 04:26 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #35
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
So, just to clarify, are you saying that being gay or lesbian is a disease?
Perhaps one should start the other way...is it normal? ok? cool? A fashion?
What it is?
Old 03-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #36
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Now: If you need to continue this discussion feel free to do so but take it to a new thread!
I don't want or need to continue this discussion "if this is a discussion" because some minds are closed totaly,the hate could blind the eyes and close the mind and could transform people to frozen things like machines who repeat any things they hear without thinking,and I won't apologize to Jasmine because I didn't make any wrong thing and she have an open mind and I'm sure she will understand me.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:35 PM   #37
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
So, just to clarify, are you saying that being gay or lesbian is a disease?

I prefer to hear your answer about this question first.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:37 PM   #38
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:

And you are saying if they are raped they are cured?

No
Old 03-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #39
spazmo
Banned

professor.ezzdx
i am sorry for any missunderstanding for ur deep words , now can u till us whats ur medical plane to cure the lesbians\gays ?
do u have any line of development for our patinets ? or we 'll just do it by ego's way ,may be saddam's way , or GOATBOY's Way (which i prefer in fact ) ?

PS: u know saddam's way right ?
Old 03-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #40
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:

Does that answer your question?
This is the expected answer,in my opinion the gays or lesbians could back normal again if they really want this and if they have the strong resolve to be normal they could.maybe I was wrong in this but I don't see they should be allowed to do they sex as the normal people

Also this will have a bad effect on the families,how they could make a family and have childs? and if they use the medical ways who will be the fathe/mother of their childs!?