Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
gangrapemywife

gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via MSN to gangrapemywife
Default nieve cindys doctors appointment

cindy was my wife.a typical innersent bubbly blonde.always smiling,messing around.completely
nieve,and always oblivious to peoples real intentions.cindy always saw the best in everybody.
but most of all.she liked to chat..shed stop and talk to everyone she knew and sometimes to
people she didnt.becauce of this.i always dreaded going shopping with her.

so when we was "finally" walking out of the supermarket that day.i had to bite my tounge when
i heard cindys comedy voice behind me wail.."oooohh elloooo".for what felt like the 100th time that day.
i was rather suprised when i turned around though.there was a big round fat man.dressed in a brown suit and tie.
ive never seen him before.the man looked,a little bemused at first at the nutty blonde jumping up and down on the spot yelping,

"doctor reece!!!.
ive not seen you in ages,you remember me?
dr reece grinned and stood with his hands on his hips."no surely not?..cindy?..
peters girl?",,yes yes ,,god how are you"
i sigh,d,rolled my eyes and lent on the trolly.a little put out by the over enthusiastic hug and
kiss on the cheek greeting this so called doctor gave my wife..cindy jestured me over.
and went on to exsplain.that years ago this was her familly doctor.

when cindy was young way before i met her.she lived with her farther,mother and brothershane.
her mother was an alcoholic.she ran off during the night never to return when cindy was 17.
worse still.her dad couldnt cope and had a mentle breakdown.and was admited to hospital
meaning cindy and shane where forced to leave the house.she lost touch with her brother.and hasnt seen him since...

cindy:"i lost touch with shane when we moved..do you still see him?,are you still his doctor?"
dr reece nods slowly with a disapproving look.
"arrrhhh ..YES!!!..brilliant!!!!...can you give me his address im dieing to see him?"
dr reece shakes his head.."im affraid i cant do that cindy..patient confidentiality."

cindy looks devastated..desperate to see her brother again.shes bouncing up and down pleading
.."pleeeaaaase im desperate???...please,please please"..dr reece places his hands on cindys shoulders and steadys her.
"settle down ,settle down...." he pauses and looks cindy up and down."mmmmm...cindy are you ok? ...you look run down
.,,,lisen why dont you come and see me at my surgery tommorow....let me give you a complete health check.maybe ..i can help you out.

"cindys face lights up.."as she throws her arms around him,and gives him a big kiss on the cheek
"thankyou thankyou thankyou"..dr reece smiles ,writes on a small card and gives it to cindy.
"tommorow evening cindy.4oclock."with that he shuffles off.

cindy sits in the waiting room alone.slapping her thighs together under her denim mini skirt in excitement.
shes so happy she going to see her brother again.the loud speaker startles her,makeing her jump.
"MRS CINDY WILKINSON TO DR REECES OFFICE".she jumps up.stumbles in a slight panick in her high heel boots
and walks qwickly down the hall,she walks in and dr reece tells her "come in take a seat.......

ok so lets have a look at you".cindy,s a little taken back.she wasnt exspecting to be actually exsamined,
she had assumed it was just a ploy to get her to the surgary so he could give her,her brothers address .never the
less cindy being cindy hides her disapointment and happilly chirps.."oh errrr ok"..he starts by leaning over the desk
and takeing her blood pressure,he then runs his fingers gently through a smiling nieve cindys soft blonde hair,brushing
it behind each of her ears,before he shines a small light into each of them and says "everythings fine".

cindy sits up straight and gives him her best toothy grin."so,um...about shane?"..dr reece stands,
and walks around the desk beside cindy,and gestures for her to stand up too.he gives cindy a disaproving look again.
"were not done just yet"."oh god im sorry ha ha ha,im such a wolly arnt i?"..cindy giggles.dr reece keeps a straight face,
and dosnt arnser.he just places hes hands on her hips.and walks cindy into the middle of the room..his tone is serious.
causing cindys smile to fade from her face.

"ok,,take off your glasses"..cindy is very short sighted.she cant see a thing without them.and she really dosnt like not being
able to see.so she hesitates.."oh .......um...my glasses?"...reece replys in a tired sarcastic tone.
"yeeeees your glasses..im going to have trouble exsamining your eyes with them on arnt i?"..still not keen,
but despite this cindy takes them off,hands them to dr reece and stands there sqwinting..while he shines the light into her eyes..
cindy chuckles "god i cant see a thing".dr reeces relaxed almost pervy sounding tone of voice is a little unsetterling.
"oh dont you worry thats not the only thing your,ll be taking off"..

huh ,did i just hear that right? cindy asked herself in her head.she wasnt sure.so she just did what she always does
when she feels nervous.and just giggled pointlessly.
cindy senced that her uncontrollable,nervous laughter grated dr reece..
his tone was becoming increasingly sharper.kind of impataint.as he snapped."now remove your top please"
..cindy was starting to feel a little uneasy.but tells herself in her head,its fine.

hey hes a doctor,while she tugs her green v neck jumper silently,but awkwardly off over her head.dr reece
takes it from her.she hears it dropped on the floor,but she cant see.so she has no idea where......"and your bra".
cindy hesitates again for a second or two.and sheepishly questions him."oh um..my bra?" but she really dosnt want
to irritate him anymore than she already has,and immediately retracts her question."my bra....oh ya ok".

.cindy cant help but feel a little intimidated by doctor reeces silence as she reaches around and unclips her bra.
and allows it to slide slowly down her arms.she holds it bashfully in front of her tits.until she feels his cold clamy
hands pull it slightly impataintly away from her.she cant help herself,and in a effort to break the awkwardness chirps,
"thankyou" as she feels her big nipples instantly harden in the cold room..cindy jumps ever so slightly as he places his fat
freezing cold hands confidently on both her large 38c breasts.

she hears herself swallow hard loudly through the silence in the room.she nervously clears her throat as he fondles
hertits.,sqweezing them firmly.then harder.then harder still.until cindy cant hold her discomfert in anymore and lets
out a loud moan in pain.."arrhhhhhhh........".feeling instantly embarresed
she qwietly whines an apolergy for her outburst.."sorry...hurts a little bit".

dr reece dosnt release the presure and continues to sweeze for a little longer,and just qwietly murmers,"your fine,just relax".
.as he slides his hands down cindys boobs,milking her disrespecfuly to her now fully erect large pink nipples,and pinches them
spitefully between his fingers and thumbs.cindy dosnt want to embarress herself again.so she struggles
hard in her mind to overcome the intence burning.until he cruely rolls them hard between his fat fingers.
causing cindy to let out a shamefull whine.."ooooOOOOoo...",

,feeling silly once again,cindy takes a big deep gasp of air,determined not to show herself up anymore
she bites down hard on her bottom lip and holds it in.until dr reece finally lets go..cindy exhales hard.
and forces a false chuckle.."phew he he...that um,,smarts a lil....am i done now?"

cindy can hear doctor reece breathing heavilly as she feels her hart sink at his reply.
"sorry,,im affraid not..now cindy,,its time for me to give you a internal"..cindy is starting to feel trapped.
.struggerling to focus on the blurry blob in front of her.she folds her arms in a cross over each shoulder.
shielding her now throbbing tits and burning nipples.."oh ..er ..i didnt...i wasnt exspecting a internal exsam to day".

her voice cracking a little,and a shudder running down her spine.as she feels dr reeces hand placed gently into the small
of her back as he walks her slowly towards his desk."just a little poke thats all,it dosnt hurt.
if your in good hands...now bend please"..cindy stumbles blindly forwards until the front of her thighs bump against the desk
rocking the things on it."oops..can i have my glasses please?..

ive not long had a smear test done you know?".dr reece ignores her qwestions and just sternly says,
"hands and elbows flat on the desk for me..cindy does exsacly as shes told.
"thats it good girl"..cindy didnt know what to do,or what to say.was this all above board?
she always was easy to manipulate,it was all happening so fast..her own voice in her head screaming at herself.

i really dont want to do this.she was starting to panic.tremberling with fear now.her thighs visibly shaking.she felt
completely helpless as he casualy bent her over his desk.
cindy sucked in through her teeth.hissing qwietly in pain as her big tits hung down like udders,
her red raw nipples pressing painfully against the cold hard wood.

"ok,,great..now lift your skirt up around your waist for me".cindy just wanted to get this over with now.
.so she reluctantly reached down and slid her skirt slowly up her thick thighs and over her big fat peachy bottom
right up around her waist just like she was told to.she stood holding it there.cringing in embarresment at the thought
of her glossy white silky thong knickers,the black frilly waist band,sat high over her hips.the shiny gusset nippin into the
sides of her clean shaven plump fanny lips bulgeing from each side.she drops her forehead down onto the desk.
digs her high heels hard down into the carpet.her thigh mucles tenced solid,her two hands

in two tight fists either side of her head in frustration as she braces herself for whats about to happen to her.
shes sure dr reece sounds like hes enjoying this."good girl".he tells cindy as he gingerly pinches the
sides of her delicate.panties,and slowly drags them down from out of her tight bum cheeks
exsposing her perfectly smooth tightly closed clam.he slides her tarty knickers down her
tremberling legs where he leaves them stretched just above her wide open knees.

"RIGHT THEN CINDY",,,,,,,
dr reece barks loudly as he snaps on the rubber gloves behind her.and dipps two of his right
fingers into a jar of lube."this might be a little cold"...cindy gasps and flinches her ass
cheeks snapping shut as his two freezing cold lube coverd fingers brush down her tightly closed
cunt lips,before sliding back up and diliberatly pushing into her slit pushing the hood of her
clit open..it was obvious he did that on purpose as he sarcasticly chuckled.."opps sorry"..

furious with herself for being such a coward and not having the courage to say anything to him.
cindy grits her teeth hard.and closes her eyes tight.as he spitefully plunges two of his big fat
fingers all the way inside her ,right down to the knuckle.before giving them a cheeky wiggle
around inside her now sqwelching minge.

.he disrespecfully slides his greased up fingers slowly in and out of cindys sizzerling hot womb.
as she stands taking it in silence.he decides to push his luck.and plunges even deeper inside
her.cindy hums in discomfert and stands up on her tip toes to prevent her vunreble fanny
from being fingerd to deep."uh uh ,,dont do that.stand still cindy"..again he pushes his fingers
hard up her..but this time he places a hand on her back to make sure she takes it all.
he starts to fuck his fingers in and out of her nice and fast and nice and deep.

dr reece knows now.shes going to lay on that desk,and just take everything he throws at her.
so he torments the terrified girl..
"so youve had children then cindy?".....cindy feels a wash of shame fill her stomach as she
cowardly arnsers qwietly whispering.."ya"....

dr reece starts to jab his fingers up her..hard..spitefully poking..as he taunts her.
"i can tell....still good news for you today i guess....being a little looser i mean.
dont you think?..cmon arnser me cindy.."
"yes" cindy croaks shamefully.
he cotinues to degrade her..

"unless of course..that husband of yours is hung like a horse?"..cindy closes her eyes.
and slowly shakes her head as two tears roll silently from her pale blue eyes
and down her cheeks,as dr reese snidelly pushes down his trousers and shorts.
his hard cock is standing up high.as he positions it between cindys legs
she suddenly relises shes about to be raped.and does her best to struggle free,

but his weight is already on her .and she cant move..cindy screams out in desperation .
"HELP..HEEEELP Mmm."but her cries for mercy are stiffled buy reeces fat sweaty hand
slapped hard across her mouth..cindy cringes as she feels his lubed up cock poking
between her pussy lips..dr reese pushes his hands into the small of her back.pinning
her face down on the desk,she starts to feel his cock pushing her hole open..

as he whispers to her,,"shhhh cindy,,just take it..yeaaah just take that that fucking
cock up inside you..arrh fuck yeah thats it you fucking whore cindy!!..you fucking
dirty whore ,you fucking bitch.."his attitude becomes qwicky more aggressive as he gains
full acces to her.shes straining loudly with each shove.as he grasps cindy from behind.

his fingers sinking painfully between the bones in cindys hips.her ass is jumping up and
down as he rapes her.her thighs rippleing with each degrading shove.cindy splutters
loudly into hysterical tears.her cunt mucles sqweezing his cock as she sobbs..the
echo of his torso slapping hard against her.he gives her 3 last super hard gabs.

each one causing cindy to wail loudly in agony as shes almost shoved off her feet.
before he sinks hes cock in her to the hilt,and holds it there.while he unloads
his boiling hot heavy load deep inside her.

as cindy slowly turns over on the desk,she holds her face in her hands in shame.
for a few moments while dr reece gets dressed again.she then wipes her tears away
,takes a deep breath.and starts to attempt to untangle her tarty knickers from the
buckles on the ankles of her boots.she stands.and looks down at her feet.while she
shamefully tugs up her panties.and then pushes her little skirt back down,and smoothes
the wrinkles out on her legs.she cant even look at dr reece as she stutters.
"m my brother..."...doctor reese walks over to cindy and sneers down at her.
stareing at cindy hard then his face morphs into a huge evil grin....
as he bursts into loud hysterical laughter.

"you really are a dumb fucking blonde arnt you cindy?"

Last edited by gangrapemywife; 11-02-2010 at 07:43 PM.
gangrapemywife is offline   Reply With Quote